Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] The Graduate (Z'von/Dhremorath & Ce'rian/Cythereath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:58 pm

With his claws continually full of young dragonets, it was less easy to focus on the object of his secret desires. That did not stop Dhremorath from encouraging Z'von in his own pursuit. Nor did it stop Ce'rian from keeping Z'von up late when he should have gone to bed early. Exhausted though he was, Z'von would not give this up for the world. Knowing that Ce'rian was interested in him, actually wanted to be there, made every sacrifice worth it.

Of course, some days he was more tired than others, and the extra company was difficult to manage, in that he couldn't quite meet his own standards for what a good date night was. Even if it was a night in. But tonight Z'von had planned to take Ce'rian dancing. Why, oh why, had the weyrlings run him ragged, then?

Tired though he was, the bronzerider nevertheless cleaned up nicely. He was expecting a guest at any moment now, and suspected that Dhremorath would know instantly the moment Ce'rian (and therefore Cythereath) arrived. Tempting though his over-sized chair might be at this moment, he didn't want to ruin the lines of his beautifully pressed tunic, or the jacket that was elegantly draped above it. Shardit.

Uta

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 pm
Ce'rian couldn't help but be pleased that Z'von's interest hadn't diminished since Cythereath's maiden flight. The strawberry blond had been floating on cloud nine, and was absolutely head-over-heals for this newfound attention. Of course, he made sure to keep his interest in check, at least around the dark haired bronze rider. He didn't want to look completely over-eager, but he also didn't want the other to think him too disinterested, either. On the one hand, his pride demanded he keep himself composed. But the moment Z'von got near, Ce'rian couldn't help but swoon.

The green rider didn't really mind but... he didn't want to risk sharing his feelings too soon.

Thankfully, Cythereath was only too happy to hear about it. The pale, petite green all but encouraged Ce'rian's feelings and happily gushed and swooned over her riders joy. She herself loved the idea of Hers being in love--whether he admitted it or no--and certainly wanted the feeling of passion and lust to remain. Love was her favorite emotion, after all, and she was only too thrilled that a bronze rider had sought out Hers.

Though Ce'rian spent most of his nights in Z'von's significantly larger weyr, he hadn't yet requested (or been asked) to move in. They still lived their separate lives, and with new weyrlings hatched, the man's time was more limited than ever. But tonight he'd been asked to dress his best to go dancing--but the location was to be secret. So it was, with a rest day on the horizon for both of them, Ce'rian couldn't help bu anticipate what the night might hold.

Ce'rian always tended to wear outfits that were borderline formal at his most casual; but knowing he was going out, he certainly put in extra effort. Dressed in greens and browns, it didn't take long for the man to make it over to Z'von's ledge. Cythereath's eyes, ever a gentle purple, whirled happily at the sight of Dhremorath. She'd visited his ledge enough to be better acquainted with the bronze--even if he never seemed to pay her much mind. A fine night for an outing, don't you think? Mine is most pleased by the invitation. She greeted the dragon cordially.

It didn't take long for Ce'rian to dismount. He left Cythereath's straps on, just in case they were to head out. Thankfully, the dragon didn't mind. They were comfortable, and most fashionable. There were a few silver bells attached, and some fine ribbon laced through. She'd been as well oiled and scrubbed as he had been--and if she turned her neck just so, or showed off some of her angles, surely, he Dhremorath wouldn't mind. Even if he didn't care to look, Cythereath was well aware other dragons in the Weyr might well be gazing from afar.

"Z'von?" He called out, wanting to at least let the man in question know. He was comfortable enough to simply waltz into the others weyr, but he also didn't necessarily want to be rude. Surely, Dhremorath had alerted him.

Mr Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:30 am

As tired as Z'von was, the sight of Ce'rian in his beautiful outfit stirred him considerably. He could, and would, rise to the occasion. Closing the distance between them, Z'von caught up Ce'rian's hand and kissed the back of it. He did not, however, release it. "My beauty," he said, rubbing a gloved thumb over the back of Ce'rian's hand affectionately. "Ready, I take it? I promised it would be a surprise." And it would certainly be, for Z'von had gotten advice from his mother and father, and felt certain that he'd landed on the finest establishment imaginable. At least for their purposes, anyway.

Hello, Cythereath, Dhremorath said, turning to gaze at the young green as she pranced into his weyr. She was wearing the most charming riding harness in a fashion he'd never before seen. Truly, a vision of beauty before him. ... And yet he could not let her know his hearts. Therefore, he simply treated her as he might any weyrling who had recently graduated. Are you ready for a long flight? he inquired.

Certainly he couldn't imagine that her lovely wings might easily carry her where they were going. Z'von might have dissuaded him from his current course, but he could not tear his eyes or thoughts away from Ce'rian. "Shall we go then?" he asked, stifling a yawn. He would perk up. They'd both been anticipating this, no matter what the weyrlings had been up to. For all that he was exhausted, he wanted to spend at least a few hours showing Ce'rian off.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Ce'rian liked to think he was far too mature and dignified to fall to simple charms--but to have Z'von take his hand up in a kiss, and to know that the devilishly handsome rider was his, had his legs suddenly feel a bit weak. He wasn't going to swoon--certainly not--but he was no less enraptured by this new courtship than he had when he'd woken up with Z'von after Cythereath's flight.

That said, he was not completely blind. Having spent much time with Z'von, he did notice that he looked tired. Was he well? "I'm looking forward to our outing, if you're still up for it." He was well aware that the bronze rider was a busy man. Not only did he have all the cares a rider had, tending to ones dragon, but he was a weyrlingmaster assistant. His free time was limited, at best... and Ce'rian was well aware of how their evenings had most recently been spent.

"I'm ready. Are you?" He asked, reaching up to touch the others cheek with his hand, stroking it ever so tenderly. Concern flickered in his gaze. Is he all right, Cythereath? He asked his green, hoping she might have some insight. The yawn hadn't been missed. He didn't know where they were going, but if they had to go Between, there was always a heightened risk when a rider was tired. It's what made Threadfall so dangerous.

Cythereath, for her part, made sure she sat just so. Dhremorath was certainly a handsome ledgemate, but he also was blind-as-an-eyeless-wherry. Not once did he give her any favor, instead, chasing after subpar individuals. She very much suspected him to be in love with Anakumath or Mictecath or some other metallic queen... Hmph. Bronzes never had an ounce to spare when it came to quality perfection such as herself. Both Bossuth and Alquemieth had fallen to the charms of inferior greens; Pellereth had been charming but hardly seemed to pay her her due; and what of the rest of her brothers and clutchmates? What of the rest of the Weyr dragons? Cythereath had always taken note of who paid her mind and who did not...

It vexed her so that Dhremorath had not decided she was the most gorgeous dragon on Pern.

Well.

She'd show him.

Arching her neck just so, she turned to groom one of her wings, letting it brush against the other just so. Let him move away if he was so offended--nevermind that this was his weyrledge.

I was hatched ready, and quite curious as to where we might go. I do hope there shall be much to see, and a long flight will allow those to best admire me on win. Never mind that it would soon be dark, and it was exceptionally hard to see dragons in the night. Mine is worried about yours, though. Is he quite fit to ride? She asked, pausing to look up at Dhremorath, a flicker of yellow touching her purple eyes.

Mr Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:53 pm

What the little green did not know surely would not hurt her. Dhremorath utterly refused to reveal his hand, and Cythereath would have to satisfy herself with simply having a ledgemate. At least for the time being. The great bronze stretched out his wings, which were notably larger than the green herself, and hummed. It would be a pleasant trip, if his were up to the task.

It pained Z'von terribly that he had managed to exhaust himself right before their date. He'd been so excited for this moment, only to be such a drag on the night of. "... Lovely, would you mind, much, simply dancing here instead? Just for tonight? I'm afraid I didn't get much sleep last night, what with the weyrlings." If Z'von didn't mention that he'd been taking on more work than usual, well... it couldn't be helped.

Shardit. This was not what he had wanted, but Dhremorath was pressuring him to confess his current state. "I'm so sorry, love." He brought Ce'rian's hand up to his lips to kiss a second time. "Can you ever forgive me? I'll make a special request for dinner." If, that was, Ce'rian was willing to enjoy himself at the Weyr instead. Guiltily, Z'von stared down into Ce'rian's eyes, hoping that he would not see terrible disappointment there.

Hmm... no, I don't think he is all right. Z'von has been overworking himself, the bronze informed his green companion. Well, this was not quite what he'd had in mind, either, but with Z'von nearly asleep on his feet... could it be helped?

Uta

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff