Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Islands Surrounding Mango: Qualifier Arenas Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:36 am

1:
Chō Hou
Kanon Matsumoto
Yūdai Bai
Yuuto Yeung
Yume Lee
Ziber* (Second Runner up in the 7th Martial Art's tournament)
Wei Ruan
Zed

13:
Spike
Yong Chan
Haru Watanabe
Hachirou Hisakawa
Yumiko Wu
Rong Nishimura
Majin Gummi

21:
He Kawakami
Ryoichi Sasaki
Yosi
Mitsuaki Yamamoto
Guanting Mori
Ryo Guan
Uze

22:
Seriyanna
Poyo Tako * (6th Tournament Runner up/5th Tournament Runner up/Qualifyer in 4th Tournament)
Mami Chai
Chōko Wong
Jingyi Han
Gorō Kuroda
Tomoko Sugiyama
Yoshirou Inoue
'
26:
Corey
Chitakk
Nor'Rod
Raz
Raditz
Hoshiko Hu

29:
Daiko* (7th Tournament Runner up)
Fungu
Igum
Jayce Killer
Ryūnosuke Jiang
Kun Li
Naomi Abe

41:
Sayla
Tomomi Inaba
Ayumu Nakashima
Omar* (5th Tournament Champion)
Scryew* (7th Tournament Champion)
Kenichi Rudio
Prego

50:
Kasumi Yamazaki
Yu Serizawa
Leiko
Kanako Jiang
Jiahao Kuroda
Naomi Minami
Melody

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:18 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ferry ride was relaxing as the fighters prepared in their own way to get ready for the battle at hand, and Ziber was one of them. He replayed the matches that happened in the other world tournament and had to do some guess work on how much Zed had improved over this year. The frost demon took a deep breath as he reminded himself about the near fatal blow that the warrior's master had landed on him. He would need to be cautious while he was fighting Zed until he saw how powerful he was and find the right moment to knock him out of the arena. A pulse went through Ziber's body as now it was ready for battle, which made him crack a grin. When the ship landed at the island, he would be one of the first to get off the boat onto the island, and stood in the area as he watched the others joined him. The frost demon didn't know the others that were in there bracket, but he was prepared if one surprised him and turned out stronger then Zed and him. His tail would flick back and forth as part of him was starting to get excited for the fight that was about to happen. Ziber did have a bit of hope that maybe that the assassin's defeat by him had changed the attitude of the person, as his energy pulsed around him.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 1830 x 50= 91,500<----
<--KP: 2260 (TS = 2510) --><--HP: 2200 (TS = 2700) --><--SP: 2670 (TS = 2920) -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 10, TS: +25= 35
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30, TS: +25=55
xxxxx [ Defense ] 20, AO: +25=45
xxxxx [ Speed ] 20, AO: +25=45
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 88, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20, AO: +25=45
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 100, AO: +25=125
xxxxx [ Ki ] 100, AO: 25=125

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:15 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..The Returning student..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man would walk towards the end of the ferry while his eyes stared off into what seemed like the endless wave of people who watched all around. His ahoge would become limp as he sighed in an exhausted manner. It had been a while since he had fought and held back this much, as well as fought infront of this many people. The young man would look back at the other 8 on the Ferry, the men and women were all bigger than him. It was kind of embarrassing, especially since he had a target painted on his back. Daiko's eyes would turn back front faced. He promised the people back on the mainland he would win, and that's what he would do. Daiko would step forward and jump off of the ferry before it fully docked. His feet planting lightly on the island as the people on the boat would scoff and prepare themselves as the smaller man walked onto the stage, and looked around. It seemed pretty simple. His leg kicked out to the side as he leaned on it to stretch, prepping himself with a smile plastered on his face. "I'm so excited!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 5|| HP: 2,290/2,290||Stamina: 2,460/2,460..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:21 pm
User Image
"mIHNZXSH97mXz/oN0Cp6j2XJrDAyIaddpu8yT9huzsA=
4U7A4i66ZR9YzbH29KlLiRlP7xi6JgcXczIe4Giqq/4="

Fungu
rWkeJyQgG9/lKIP2fvkO+zKKEBqBCbdEl5ix08WyHSc=

A rather old looking fighter kept to himself as he looked around at the other fighters, as if he was trying to find someone. His eyes should that he had years of experience and a stature that could only be described as one of a master. The man's gaze was stern as his gaze moved to one fighter on the boat, the one that people were calling Daiko. He had heard somethings about the boy, but with that information, the saiyan wasn't who he was looking for. Still, the fighter known as Fungu would be keep his hopes up as the warrior might prove helpful to who he was looking for. He would get the chance to ask him after the match, but before that could happen, he had to test the youth's skills in battle. The boat ported and the old man would walk on to the dock slower then the others, but if they thought to underestimate him, they were gong to be in for a surprise. He would step into the ring and waited for the signal to start the match, ready to see if the person he was looking for was here. Fungu took in a deep breath and calmed his body, readying himself for the preliminaries and for whatever these young warriors had in mind.

“+Ev3gr+U8YRDmUv1V+sjQ/zlm2SSlXG+8id2YJW5+fw=
3x16UeMPbjbgfYgEQbcc2Rtlo5JU7cAFqG/1BM8B0Ws="

---->BP: 2400<----
<--KP: ERROR --><--HP: ERROR --><--SP: ERROR--->

Mood:
With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 45
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 15
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 30

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:15 pm
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko watched the many people step off the boat smiling while rubbing the back of his head, though when he opened his eyes widely. His gaze sharpened looking to the elderly man who walked off last. His mouth turned into a frown while he blinked rarely in this situation. This man's power was amazing. His mouth would then let out a sigh while the people around him got into a stance. His body letting off a slight bit of presence to make a gust come from his body, a bit noticable to those in the arena, and as the young man took a step forward. The match would then begin and the fighters looked around at each other. It wasn't long until 4 of them would agree to dash the way of the former contender. Daiko's turtle stance would lax as he gave a light smile. Atleast he would get to see what they had to offer. His hand would move forth and catch a larger man's fist and a young woman's foot. His grip would tighten while his face slid backwards. His head avoiding a straight foot towards the face. The young man would move his arms in a circular motion, to throw the two off to the side, and with that, the bigger man tipped from the arena. Daiko would then move quickly as two of them leaped into action and begin to defend against two sets of blows. They were decent, though with them at this level, they wouldn't have one the previous tournament. Daiko would defend one decisive blow. Daiko would pull it forward as his arm would move forth and his elbow would fly forth. The blow would echo as Daiko's eyes widen. He would pull back as the two others looked and Daiko would put a hand to his mouth. "D-did I hit you too hard? S-sorry. I was trying to hold b-. . .I-I mean." He tried to cover it up as one of the people would slowly walk to the ringside and leap out while the other shakily got into a stance. The one Daiko hit struggled to breath as Daiko pat his back three times. The pressure made the man go into a coughing fit while he crawled across the ground breathing deeply. His body would go over the edge while Daiko turned to the last one and rubbed the back of his head. "Darn it." He would murmur while he used his hand to slap away the hits. "Cat's out of the bag now. . .Sorry." He'd murmur before moving his foot up and then hooking it on his arm as the man threw a punch. He'd jump and hold the arm in place while he punched near the man's face 5 times in an instance. Daiko's expression a bit more lack luster as the man screamed fearfully before Daiko jumped off of the arm and landed. The man's eyes fell dazed while he stumbled back and fell from the arena before he turned to the man who had caught his eyes.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 250 || HP: 2,290/2,290||Stamina: 2,460/2,460..❞

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:27 pm
User Image
Z E D

❝..C'mon, can ya keep up?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The boat would stop as the many contenders get off, seeing Ziber and gaining the confidence to go for him first. The man men and women cracked their knuckles and even with their cocky grins, as the first bell tomed, the people would all fall. They seemed to be in sync as they would then fly off to the side while Zed stepped forward. His hand adjusting his arm wrappings as the cape dropped from his back. A whistle came from his mouth while he gave a confident smile. His head tilted backwards as he spoke up. "I'll be damned. As I live in breath, you are something special." He'd say while the man's feet moved to spread a bit getting into stance. Zed's eyes locked onto Ziber's as his mouth let out another chuckle. "After a long year of contemplating. A year of going back over. You defeated me, and made me understand. I'm not hot s**t. . .But also, that there are people worth fighting, not killin'." His words would mellow while he kept his stance strong. "Boss keeps ranting about the pipsqueak. Raz says the thoughts of that blue mama keep him up, but you. . .you're my prize." He'd say as he rose his power. "I'm not like Master, I can't sense your energy, but I can tell by that look, You're so much stronger. . . And to knock out the small fry first was a only a curtosy to you, preventing anyone from getting hurt in this next exchange. . . "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 30,000
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:49 pm
User Image

Fungu

Before the bell rang, Fungu noticed that the other fighters in the bracket seemed to look over to each other, and then looked over to the runner up of the last tournament. They also didn't call him over, most likely underestimating which was something that the saiyan was doing. The man noticed that Daiko was looking over to him, and felt the pulse of energy that came from the young man's body. The saiyan was strong, and it made him crack into a smile, as they reminded him of one of his students that he helped train. When the bell rung, Fungu only stood there as he already guessed what was going to happen, with the other warriors charging towards the boy. The outcome was what he predicted as the saiyan made quick work of the the other fighters, with some of them jumping out of the ring, forfeiting the match. After it was done, the man applauded young man as he was impressed by his power, though he wondered how well he could control it. Well, it was time for the match to begin as the old man took his stance, a stance similar to the one of the Crane School. "Okay, young one. Go easy on this old man if you don't mind." Fungu said, almost sounding like a grandfather talking to their grandson to show some mercy because of his old age.

Mood: Joyful?
Thinking: Oh, what fun!
With: Daiko
OoC:

Theme Song:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 15
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 30

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:51 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber got in to the turtle battle stance before the bell could be rung as he notice most of the fighters had there eyes on him. He did get third place the last time this tournament was held so it made sense they would come after him. It looked like the frost demon would have to push the opponent's with an air push, but when the match started, they were flung out of the arena. His gaze returned back to the assassin, as it was clear that he had used his time manipulation to remove the other fighters from the tournament. Ziber wouldn't leave this stance as the man began to speak, showing that his defeat had changed him. He now saw that there were people worth fighting, without killing the individual, and oddly described him as the man's prize. The frost demon didn't understand what he was talking about for the latter, but it was ironic that he had learned the opposite lesson, that people need to be wiped out when you have the chance, before the could get stronger then you. As the assassin spoke, his eyes began to glow as he was trying to focus his ki around the fighter to grab him with his telekinesis. If it worked, Ziber would just simply throw him out of the arena, which would land him out of bounce and give him the win. .

---->BP: 91,500<----
<--KP: 2470(Telekinesis) / 2510 --><--HP: 2700 / 2700 --><--SP: 2920 / 2920 -->

Mood: Supressed
With: Zed
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:15 pm
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪Spike Bravo✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
(Profile)

| BP:850 | HP:1320/1320 | KP:370/370 | SP:470/470 | Taser Battery 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After arriving with the rest of the group from the turtle dojo Spike barely has time to read the bracket before the qualifiers start. Spike does notice he has ended up in the same group as Gummi before everyone is guided onto the ferries to the different arenas. As soon as the ferry he is on arrives to his group's arena the group is told where to stand at the start of the match. As soon as everyone is in place the sound off for the start of the match is given. Spike who started near the edge of the ring stays near the edge and focuses on evading any incoming attacks and avoiding people who he can sense are stronger than him while telekinetically throwing out weaker fighters that get too close to him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 16
[ Defense ] 5
[ Speed ] 10
[ Intelligence ] 26
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 17
[ Ki ] 17

Quotes:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:34 am
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's eyes went to the elderly man as the remaining two rushed towards him and his mouth turned into a smile. Daiko would nod in his direction seeing as he would atleast wait. The young man would jump and do a bicycle kick to knock two back a bit while following up, allow them to be met with a front drop kick, shooting them from the arena and making the young man backflip into his turtle stance. Daiko's hands gripped into fists as his eyes focused down on the elderly man. His hands tightening in the stance while a single eye closed in joy and a bit more of the wind would shoot off of him and his mouth let out a slight laugh. "I should be asking that of you. I can see by your stance you know what you're doing." Daiko would say to him while inching forward from the spot he was. He felt that he needed to be wary of this one, not knowing if he was still hiding power, or more tricks with that battle power. Daiko's eyes squinted a bit. After a moment of waiting, Daiko dashes towards the man and attempts a swift elbow towards the man's guard to test the durability and reaction of the elderly man.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 2,500 || HP: 2,290/2,290||Stamina: 2,460/2,460..❞

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:48 am
User Image
Z E D

❝..C'mon, can ya keep up?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zed would stare as Ziber began to shrink and his mouth began to frown. What was he planning. His eyes focused on his own. The technique he was probably going to use would require a swift reaction and pin point timing. His hands would falter from the position they were in. They, actually couldn't. What was going on? He would feel his body flung to the side and he would shout a bit as he spun in the air and with a swift set of multiples, would be caught, causing a the Ferry to rock and shake the water as they stopped him from flying across it. He'd look around and stand next to it by the others he knocked out and stomped his foot. "What the hell man! Where's my damn fight!?!? You just used some weird eye move to get me out here! I want my damn rematch!" He'd yell stomping his foot and putting his fist up to his face. Though as he stamped, his eyes would watch the fireworks fly from the arena as the last man standing was announced. There were a few others, and Zed would frown while crossing his arms, the winner's image projecting over the island.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

BP: 30,000
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:17 pm
User Image

Fungu

"Ohohohoho!" Fungu would laugh as the young man's laughter was contagious, along with the excitement that they seemed to share. His instincts were correct about the warrior and it seemed that he could tell just from the stance how experienced he really was. The old man was silent as he wait for Daiko's first move, a bit excited to see what this lad had up his sleeve. The moment came as the warrior charged at him, planning to use his elbow to slam into him and possible test him as well. Of course, Fungu would accept this exchange as he wish to feel how strong the young man was as well and to guard against the attack. He was amazed at what he felt, for the warrior was incredibly strong he wondered why he hadn't met this person before. The attack had hit the old man hard as he skid backwards only stopping at the edge of the arena, and if he had gone further, he would be outside the ring. However, he still had a duty to fulfill and with a charge at his opponent, it would show he wasn't going do so easily. Fungu moved his arm from his guard to look like he was praying if he had put his hand to together, but instead, would go to do quick jabs, aiming at the young man's pressure points.

Mood:
With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 15
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 30
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 30

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:19 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber came out of his emotionally suppressed confused as he didn't think that his attack to his opponent would work so well. He had to look around as he expected to see his clones to come and attack him as he had grabbed nothing, signalling the assassin to attack. However, the attack didn't come and the fire works went off to celebrate the frost demon's victory. He then looked over to the assassin as he seemed mad that he didn't get the rematch that he had come for. Ziber was unsure of what was going on, for now he felt bad for ending the match like this, and not giving his opponent the match he wanted, He would let out a sigh when he realized that he might have winded him self up a little to much for this fight, almost like he felt his life was on the line. The frost demon would join the others on the ferry, and it would start the early trip back to Mango Island, as the captain didn't even have time to take a sip from his drink. After a moment out at sea, he would take a deep breath as he made his way over to where Zed was standing. "Hey... I'm sorry. I see that you were looking forward to this rematch and I was suppressing my emotions so... I'm going through some stuff at the moment, and it is effecting people around me. I can't promise a time, but if you want a real rematch, I would be honored to fight you again." Ziber said looking away, a part of him feeling ashamed as the words of the Sage started to come back in his mind again, but with his body at alert, he had to move his left arm to stop his right from trembling.

---->BP: 91,500<----
<--KP: 2470 / 2510 --><--HP: 2700 / 2700 --><--SP: 2920 / 2920 -->

Mood: Ashamed
Thinking: Did I mess up again?
With: Zed
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: Reconfiguring/Reconfiguring

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: Reconfiguring/Reconfiguring

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: Reconfiguring/Reconfiguring

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: Reconfiguring ‣ 800

Seeing some of the crew members on the Qualifier board made Scryew a bit excited. It's been a while since he had first met them and they all have gotten significantly stronger and he wanted the chance to fight them again. Especially the ones he hasn't fought against yet. Of course, it had to be at another World Tournament. One he almost wasn't going to attend. It had seemed the hosts wanted to do something different with all these ferries for the brackets. "Anything for the attraction I guess." Without much to say or do, Scryew left over to his ferry so he may begin to move forward.

Landing onto the ferry, Scryew didn't attempt to move all that often. While he was on the ferry, he sat at the top of it for the simple means of peace to himself while he waited for his destination. On one hand, it in a sense built an odd narrative to where he was a mystery or simply an arrogant chump who didn't want to be involved with others. Perhaps they were right about both but he knew that only actions would actually relay the message that the Namek he wanted to send. Once the ship finally reached the island, Scryew took notice of how everyone almost darted off before him. Though when he did, he took notice of the stage and everyone who he was supposed to face. One of them was a former Champion like Scryew himself. Everyone had surrounded him and gotten into a fighting stance. Perhaps his opponents must've forged a truce to take out Scryew before fighting each other. A slight eye roll came out from this kind of idea, while it was a smart decision it was one less favorable. One after the other came forward to throw strikes at Scryew, only to be dodged one after the other. Each dodge was maneuvered so fluently that it made Scryew look like he was dancing around his opponents. The Namek realized that these are just regular fighters, none of them were like Ziber, Yosi, Seri or even Daiko. Therefore he can't use all his strength. Deciding which to use, Scryew only resorted to dodging until he came to a solid decision.

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 20
xxxxx [ Speed ] 23
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 15
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:34 am
User Image
D A I K O
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The smaller Saiyan would put his elbow into the man's guard as his mouth turned into a smile. It was effective. His eyes watched as the man's body went back across the arena from the hit and his eyes saw him slide to the edge. His mouth furrowed into a frown as he slowly regained his repoise and got back into his stance watching the man come back towards him. The speed was unnatural, like he had trained harder than anyone on this planet. Daiko would see his hands odd motion and winced at what he thought. His body wouldn't move to block, but move as the man's technique would still hit. Daiko takes a single step back before dropping to the floor and sweeping at the man's leg, it would seem like a normal sweep until he went around 360 degrees and continued it's sway. The spin would develop into a sort of razor like attack, constantly spinning at the man's feet. Attempting to knock him down.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 2,560/2,560 ||BP: 2,500 || HP: 2,290/2,290||Stamina: 2,460/2,460..❞

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

↳ Planet Earth