Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:30 pm
And that's it from me for now!! Might do some CC later in the month if I get more caught up~

Star-Spoken
Leez0rz
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Leez0rz, stella cinere (hanging gallow)
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: techabyte
Permission: Lifemates

Parent 1: Goyathlay
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2: Nochtli Saguaro
Uncert
Additional Parents: Akule
Uncert
Link to LM or RP: Lifemates
Link to breeding agreement: N/A; LM link above.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A strand of hair from Goy, a cactus from Noch, and a strap of leather from Akule.
Short IC Response: Akule took a moment to separate himself from Noch and Goy, who were fast asleep. Night time was the only time where Noch was freely able to open himself a little bit to himself and Goy. The strange, bright star had stirred him awake and curious, he ventured out to go look at it. With him, he brought an offering for the star to make a wish. He had heard on travels of a fabled star that could make wishes come true. Of course, he was grateful to find love and companionship in Goy and Noch, but it didn't hurt to want something a little more? He smiled at the thought of a little one that would keep them company. A sleeping companion for sleepy Goy? Maybe a curious companion for Nochtli that will chip away the the spikes to Noch's heart? Or a playful companion for him when no one else wants to play? He sighed wistfully, taking a glance at his offering before turning back to return back to enjoy more skinship between Goy and Noch before sunrise.

Spirit's Blessing
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Ryuukishin
Permission: permission

Parent 1:
Uncert | item
Parent 2:
Uncert | naked | markings | feral | feral naked
Link to breeding agreement: permission
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Lost Woods offers a twig and stone.
Short IC Response:

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: no
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: yes -- not for this pair

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: yes
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: no -- the more the merrier
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: no
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: yes
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: no
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: yes
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: no -- lol it would be funny to have critters! c:

Long Lost Family Member
RockerWolfie1616
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
Relation: Brother
Breed : Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular/Unicorn cross
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of hair and a few turquoise beads
Short IC Response: It had taken days of travel to find this spot, the place where many other soquili and familiars were gathered. The wishing star looked so huge..so bright. It left the mare feeling exposed; as if it could see all her past mistakes..all her hidden scars. Swallowing past the lump in her throat Willow carefully placed down the offering. With tear misted eyes she spoke “Star I know it’s a lot to ask for..I don’t even know what to say to him..please bring me my brother. We parted ways so long ago..surely our relationship can be mended?” Yes. If only Willow could SEE him again, could find him..they could make amends. Right? “Please. Please send him to me star, I want to have some part of my family back.” Lingering momentarily she gave the star one final wistful look before turning to head back home.

-Ghastly Demise-

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Kirin
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Draft
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?

Kalypso leaves a satchel of some of the jewels and minerals she has collected over many years while traveling in search for her older brother, before she had recently settled down.
Short IC Response:

long ago she traveled the region with her older brother ever since they where young ,being that she was always quite, not a peep was heard from her though she did express her joy for things she would see while traveling, however a few years ago she got separated from her brother and has been looking for him ever since, but to no avail now she comes to the wishing star in hopes that she would be reunited with her one and only relative left in the world "oh grate wishing star I come with gifts from my travels with a rather big request, I wish to be reunited with my older brother, without him apart of me is still missing, I would rather have him than any rare stone in this world." she said laying beneath the star in front of her offering hoping for her brothers return.

True Friend
Rein_Carnation
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Muse
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm a child at heart with an imagination as huge as the ocean. Sometimes they say I'm too "imaginative" but, I know deep inside magic lives within everything. I just wish I could find a true friend that would accept and understand me".

10 Things I Like:
- Wings
- Paws
~ Magical Inspiration
- Purple Hues
- Whimsical Markings
- Delicate jewelry
- Flowy hair
- unicorn inspired
- Winter theme
~ Swirls

10 Things I Don't Like:
- Monotone coloring
- Baldness
- Neon Colors
- Saddles
~ Death

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a set of feathers colored in clouds and rainbows

Blue_Sparkle27
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Miyuki (Familiar)
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: The thing about Miyuki is that she can be skittish the first few times that she sees someone that she has never seen before. Which means that for the time being making friends is going to be much more difficult than she wants it to be. Miyuki hopes that if she is able to befriend someone it will be a bit easier to meet others.

As Miyuki places her offering down she wonders if the Star will lead someone to her. Someone that will give her all the time that she needs to become comfortable with them.

10 Things I Like:
1. Owls
2. Owl Colors/Markings
3. Wings
4. Claws
5. Bunnies
6. Bunny Colors/Markings
7. Paws
8. Winter Colors/Markings
9. Lanterns
10. Gemstones/Jewels/Crystals
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Gore/Guts
2. Exposed Bones
3. Blood
4. Chest Ridge
5. Chin Scruff
6. Roman Nose
7. Aquatics
8. Creepy Crawlies
9. Clowns
10. Cupid/Cupid stuff
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some of her feathers that she's tied together with some of her fur. She also leaves a Fur Shawl.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: No

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Yes (No overly bright colors or colors that will clash)
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Flower Eyes

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Flowers for Eyes/Flowers covering Eyes

Loyal Companion
Melomar
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Aerie Agrippina (a soquili)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a little strange, I get it. My parents look a little like me, but my face is a little... strange. People say I'm spooky and that I act spooky. But I am just me. I would like to know someone who understands.
10 Things I Like: Spooky things, skulls, horns, flowers, stars, big things, little things, colors, darkness, humor
10 Things I Don't Like: Fins, wings... everything else is fine!
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A flower from her crown, and one of her teeth.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Good
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Good

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Good/Sure/Good
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: All colors are nice!
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Yes please
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Big brown spiders. Other spiders are ok.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Yes please
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Ok
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Sure?
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Sure?
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just the big brown spiders

Mewsings of An Angel
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: a Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I have been alone for a long time..." Aurora whispered, as she gazed at the star. "My children are all grown and gone off to find their own true path in life, and I am... I fear the dark evenings when I have no one by my side." She closed her gleaming eyes, as if to thwart the tears that were threatening to spill. "I beg of you, great star. If you can hear me, please send someone to ease my sadness."

10 Things I Like:
~Glowing
~Colorful
~Feathers
~Bells
~Stars
~Fluff
~Sashes
~Ribbons
~Oddities
~Ethereal

10 Things I Don't Like:
~Gross bugs
~Neon
~arachnids
~clustered spots
~gore
~scary designs
~water-bound creatures
~demons
~crazy patterns
~silly designs

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Y
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Y

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No easter markings
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Y no neon colors, pink
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Y

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Y
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Y
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Y
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Y
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: N
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Y
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: N
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Y
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A cluster of glowing rainbow feathers wrapped together with a ribbon.

Congrats all!! gaia_star heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:29 am
Ccing one ninja

Valdmir Talamore

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Kirin/Hippogryph/Ulun'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hakuron and Honovi leave a Dragon with a Phoenix wrapped around it statue. There was a small kitsune around the base of the statue with a feather from Haku and a bit of Kanzashi made to resemble their brother's Kanzashi.
Short IC Response: Hakuron and Honovi approached the alter. Their Younger brother had gone out into the world and hadn't been seen since. They were hoping he may come back but he hadn't appeared again. They had done up their offering in order to hopefully plead with the star to help their brother find his way back to them. They hoped he was still ok and nothing terrible had befallen him.

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:15 am
Last CC pirate

Jackariah Beckett
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Jackariah Beckett and Sesshiyasha and Fuzzy-Gumdrop
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: None
Permission: I own both

Parent 1: Riesling
Parent 2: James Kel'Monrey
Additional Parents: None
James Lineage: Dad x Mom, Mom's lineage
Link to breeding agreement: I own both
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A canteen of self made wine with a flower crown made of the flowers
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your couple. What does your pair say to the wishing star when they come to ask for a basket? Optional.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:43 pm
Sneaking in one last CC!

Revel1984

These guys are brothers! most definitely related to each other!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother or Sister
Breed (first choice): Unicorn/Ceryeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn/Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Merlin leaves some scented herbs tied with hair from his mane, Morri leaves some pretty flowers tied with hair from his tail
Short IC Response: Merlin and Morri always agreed to meet whenever there was a wishing star, to search for their siblings, today was no exception, they stepped out together, eager muzzles turned towards the star as they leave their offerings. "Star, please send our brothers....." Merlin was then cut off by his brother "Or sisters" said Morri, his brother chuckled. "Brothers or sisters, they were many, i was alone in the world until i found Morri again, the fires destroyed everything we knew, our family was scattered" Merlin choked up, unable to continue so Morri took up the plea "We didn't know anyone but ourselves was even still alive, our parents just told us to run, finding Merlin gave both of us hope that we may yet find lost family" he closed his eyes, pain creasing his features for a moment until both stallions looked back up, each taking comfort in the warm flank of the other as they stood side by side. "Please star" they echoed in unison.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:04 am
ignore this for the moment  
AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 14!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:09 am
Rolling from True Friend:  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:11 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen

as I was not listed and am a surprise colorist you are free to pass if you wish

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: A Soquili
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My name is Zageit and I have been through quite a lot in my short life on this earth. As a young foal I was stolen from my family by an evil tribe of Mer who enslaved me and other stolen foals. I had a best friend, Hakate, who stuck with me through all of it. He was strong and brave... and I have no idea if he is still alive. I don't know if he ever escaped like I did... How I wish, every day, that I could just know that he was okay. Without him, I probably wouldn't have made it out myself.
10 Things I Like:
~~Spooky things
~~pointy things (claws/fangs/horns)
~~scars
~~natural patterns and colors
~~spliced templates
~~dragons
~~sumi
10 Things I Don't Like:
~~ Neon colors
~~ stereotypical symbols (i.e. hearts or easter eggs)
~~ bald without reason
~~ frilly/pink
~~ markingless
~~ full pants/shirts
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Zageit leaves a tooth attached to a leather strap; the tooth had come from the friend he was looking for. It was the last thing he had left to remember him by.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:15 am
Andranis
Same as above, I'm ccing your entry and you're free to pass if you would like as I was not listed before hand.

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some of his hair, one of his hair feathers, two different colored beads from his necklace, and some of the fur off one of his tails
Short IC Response:

He was toying with his necklace again. Mickey hummed, his large ears flicking and tails twitching, while his paws played with the multi-colored beads. Two of them had come off at some point, and after fixing the whole series of them, he'd found himself holding onto them, finding a strange irony in their presence. They weren't the same color, not by a long shot, and as he stared at them in the growing dark of twilight, he was reminded of a different set of orbs, so different from his own.

Or were they similar? It had been a while, hadn't it?

He looked up to the sky, as something caught his gaze, and watched a star move across the dark expanse above. The fox-like horse drew in a breath, eyes widening. "A wishing star..." He looked at the beads, then one of his tails. After a moment, he grabbed the beads and found a spot, pawing the ground until he'd made a good little hollow to put the beads into. After a moment, he turned and yanked fur off a tail, grimacing, and added it to the hollow, before biting off a piece of his hair with a feather attached to add to the small pile. When he was satisfied, Mickey covered them with a bit of dirt and twigs, then looked back to the sky.

"Wishing star... Can you help my sister find me? I miss her something fierce..." He wasn't one afraid to admit it, and he didn't care if anybody else heard. He missed his sister. Would she come home to him, in the patch of the lands he called home?

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 10!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:20 am
Rolling from the star spoken list:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:25 am
Milady Emerald

same as above, you are free to pass since I was not listed

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Star-Spoken
Usernames: Milady Emerald and SilverShieldWolf
Owners Giving Up Eligibility:
Permission:

Parent 1:
UNCERT
Parent 2:
UNCERT

Link to LM or RP: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=342&t=23696151#381981151

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Braith will leave a birds’ egg shell he found, that is mottled blue and white as he is- in a small nest composed of a clipping from his white mane and blue fettock. Starflakes leaves one of her stars.
Short IC Response: Braith gently nudged his Star along the path up the hill to the altar. He was quite careful to see that she didn’t place a hoof astray, though he kept up his jovial mood and teased his mate. “Come Star-mine, you’ve said you’d follow me anywhere, surely this is light-hearted compared to what I could have asked!” He laughed softly. “This is me being romantic after-all, which you’ve said you wanted, it's just a little surprise” He laughed again as Starflakes shook her head softly and stopped for a moment with a huff. “ The mask can’t come off till we reach our destination….” he said as his flank nudged her’s upwards and onwards. Once they reached the hilltop Braith carefully turned his love so she’d have a perfect view of the wishing star before gently removing the blindfold. Starflakes went from flustered, to flattered, to awed within a mere breath. “I said you’re the only star in the sky I see, but I may have… omitted something- This star rose and it called out to me, to bring you here. I know how badly you’ve- no, We’ve wanted little ones. Maybe this is our chance.” He stepped close to his one and only and bowed his head, silently sending his wish for a family to the bright star in the sky, as well as to the Star which stood beside him.

SilverShieldWolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 6!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:30 pm
rolling for a loyal companion, taking my own entry off the roll!

Loyal Companion

Page 1
    Geyser Eelborn - Odet Amo
    Calixita - Odet Amo
  1. Kiara Lime
  2. HoneyTeaTree
    Page 2
    Melomar Rolled by Manda
  3. Strifeling
  4. Cheyriddle4
  5. Tara de Draiocht
    Page 3
  6. stormflower
  7. mistalina13
  8. Rita Zyon
  9. Snowbelle Thundara
  10. Ice_Dragon_Demon
    Page 4
  11. o-Elixir-o
    [accidental listing, removed from future rolls]
  12. Summer Raaven
  13. Fatal Irony
    Page 5
  14. AislingJuno
  15. LydaLynn
  16. Kaya Wolf Moon
  17. Fea Line
  18. FrostyPeaches
    Page 6
  19. muffled_undertone
  20. Revel1984
    xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  21. Kivras
  22. Leez0rz
    Page 7
    Mewsings of An Angel Rolled by Manda
  23. Dea and #Teddy#
  24. Whoan
  25. odet amo
  26. Nayci
  27. Moxxiie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:51 pm
SylverStar

Soq needs more mers, CCing your entry! <3 You are free to pass if you wish
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: SylverStar
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Malomy (hasn't been active for awhile)
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
Uncert Don't have one
Parent 2: N/a … Rogue
Link to breeding agreement:n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shiny polished shell
Short IC Response: Pythagoras breached the ocean surface and spent time basking in it's beauty. He loved beautiful things almost as much as he loved himself. Pythagoras stared at his reflection from the water. As he stared at himself he had a sudden desire to have someone has beautiful as him around. Someone that was of his own blood and genes. A beautiful creation of his own. He then looked again at the star, plucked one of his finely polished shells and offered the star the piece and poured out his desire to the star. "I wish on your wonderous light to have more beauty and more creation in my life. I need to see what beauty my own genes would bring into the world. I offer this precious shell for you to make my desire come true." He set it on the water and watched it float off as the star made it even more shimmery and lovely to look at.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:44 pm
AstoriaFallen

Soq needs more mers, CCing your entry! <3 You are free to pass if you wish

Oh thank you so much  
xKOVAKtheWOLFx generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:04 pm
CC roll!
1. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. - LLFM
2. Fayt_of_Redemption - SB
3. dawns_aura - SS
4. Melomar - SB
5. Strifeling - LC
6. Lady Argentum Draconis - SS
7. Rita Zyon - LLFM
8. Artymus - SB
9. Summer Raaven - LC
10. FrostyPeaches - SB
11. Azael_Rose - LLFM
12. odet amo - SB
13. odet amo - LC

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:06 pm
dawns_aura
Star-Spoken
Usernames: dawns_aura
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: I own both

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Additional Parents: n/a
Link to LM or RP: Taranis Elcin & Gao Feng/dawns_aura/01-27-17 pg. 1 [x]
Link to breeding agreement:
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? one of Gao's mane knots with a mane feather and pearl from Taranis.
Short IC Response: They had been blessed with Asha as a son, but he no longer needed his father and baba so much anymore. He had grown into a confident, self-sufficient stallion, and while the two stallions were proud of their beloved son, they missed having a child that depended on them.

While Taranis was grateful to Nirmala for their most precious son, there was a small part of himself (ok, maybe not so small) that longed for a child of the both of them, himself and the stallion who was the other half of his heart and soul. So when the star made it's appearance over Kawani once more, he convinced Gao to go with him to beseech the star for another child. One that was of the both of them.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: go for it
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: go for it

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: spring yes, easter/valentines no
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: as long as they could conceivably fit with their parentage, and no clashing colors please
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: go for it

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: go for it
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?:go for it
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: nothing that looks fake/toylike
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: no thank you
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: as markings is fine,or subtle accessories, nothing toy-like
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: no thank you
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: go for it

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: [x]
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

stormflower
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My name is Hitmoi Moriko but you can call me Hitomi. I live in the forest, which forest Im not telling you...not your business. Nah, just joking! I travel around a lot tending to the trees and plants. It gets lonely sometimes though so having a companion and friend to travel with and help would be nice.
10 Things I Like: Plant butts, flowers, Bells, asian flare, long hair(hair in general lol), kitsune, bear, pronghorn, blues, nature
10 Things I Don't Like: clashing colors, sea animals, browns, muddy colors,
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Twig off her tree with flowers as well as a bell she was given and some other random colored flower petals

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff