Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Andoria (Water Crystal) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:53 am
Town of Andoria
Castle Andoria
Andoria Lake (Surface)
Andoria Lake (Underwater)
Andoria Beach
Andoria Forest

= Inside Castle Andoria
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Pool Changing Room

Objects:
Water Crystal (Andoria)

Color of Crystal (In Detail):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:51 pm
Arc
Tipa Adventurer (Dragoon)
"I will not lose to you."

Time: Early Afternoon
[Andoria, Beach]
Arc was about to return to Tipa after his completed quest in Nortscar Needle, then he saw 2 15 year old mermaids surface, they both had Red hair, red seashell bras & red mermaid tails. Arc went over for a closer look as the mermaids swam closer. Afternoon. My name is Arc, I'm from the Nation of Tipa on Ivalice Island & my class is Dragoon. What's your names? Arc went into his bag and got out 3 bananas, 2 for the mermaids and one for himself. Then used the Aports spell to remove the peels of the bananas & gave one to each mermaid, then sat down & ate his banana. These are called bananas, they're really good for you.

Bananas:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IIIustrious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:56 pm
`*:;,.★ Xira & Ria ☆・:.,;*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xira and her sister, Ria, had been swimming all this time - likely since sunrise. With it being noon, the sisters didn't expect to see land so soon. Feeling lucky and downright excited, Xira splashed water at her sister and laughed. "Race ya to the shore!"

"Ack- Hey!" Ria protested. "It's not fair you get a head start." More likely than not, Xira made it to shore first and looked at the sands with a curious gaze. How was she supposed to get out? It wasn't like she had legs and could waltz right out.

Upon meeting the stranger, Xira's eyes widened. "OOOOoOooOoh- RIA! COME QUICK!" Ria scoffed. "Really, Xira? It can't be anything that danger- oh.." Upon seeing the white-haired stranger, Ria bit her bottom lip. Why was he suddenly offering them bananas? Was this normal?

"Um, hey there-" Ria looked to her sister for some form of help. Xira just waved her hands, gesturing for Ria to continue. "I'm Ria and this is my sister, Xira." To be polite, she took the bananas and handed one to Xira - who looked at it with fascination. Neither of them knew how to peel it. "We've come from the Atlantic."

~~~~~~~~

User Image

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:44 am
Arc

BGM: Town of Ur (Final Fantasy 3 2006)
[Andoria, Beach]
Arc looked at the mermaid twins. Xira had brown eyes while her sister; Ria, had magenta eyes. Then showed then how to peel a banana after he took out a fourth banana from his bag. Nice to meet you both. My name is Arc. Xira, you're beautiful & your tail is lovely. Arc lightly blushed toward Xira after he complimented on Xira's beauty & tail, then imagined what Xira would look like as a human girl. After we eat. Can I show you both something? Arc said this after he ate 4th banana he took out from his bag. As for the bananas, I purchased them from the Parent Cafe in the Town of Tipa. Tipa is one of the Great Crystal Nations of Ivalice island. Arc then sat down.

I grew up as the son of a Leatherworker in Tipa. There is someone I look up to as a good friend; His name is Luneth. Arc then told the mermaid twins about himself. Afterwards, he took out an invite and showed it to Xira & Ria. Anyway, this morning, I heard that there was a Full Moon Festival Ball party going on at the Capital of St. Ivalice tonight & for the next 2 nights. It will be fun. The invite that got from St. Ivalice is addressed to each nation but it says we can bring as many friends as we want.

Then Arc thought of something. Xira, Ria, would you like to come to this party at the St. Ivalice Capital & see the nation of Tipa? There will be lots of people to meet there. There's also Music, Dinner, Singing & Dancing. Arc asked nicely to the mermaids. I can use my Mage's Staff to cast a spell on both of you that will grant you both of you human legs & feet, then we'll have you tidied up at Castle Tipa and you'll be given some nice human clothes to wear, so that way you'll be presentable for tonight's ball at the capital.

After brief moment, Arc then changed the subject before moving on. Xira, Ria, tell me about yourselves. What was it like growing up in the Atlantic? I'm 16 years old by the way. How old are you, Xira & Ria? As Arc was lightly blushing toward Xira, he could feel his heart beating with a feeling of love toward Xira. Arc also thought that Xira has a nice sense of humor & that Xira was quite playful too.

BGM: Lenna's theme Remastered (Final Fantasy 5)
[Time Card: A Few Minutes Later...]
After Arc thought Xira & Ria how to eat bananas, Arc chatted with them for a while and then stood up. Xira, Ria, would you like to see where I'm from? Tipa is a really nice place. Xira, I think you would look really nice as a human or as a mermaid. Arc then got out his Mage's Staff & showed it to the mermaids. Then Arc blushed toward Xira after he told her that she looks beautiful as a mermaid or as a human. Xira, Ria, this my Mage's Staff. Ria can become human too if its okay with her. As for my equipment, I brought them at the 15 Brothers Bear Shop.

Then Arc told them about the other major locations in each nation of Ivalice: the Fashion King & Queen clothing shop, Silvermoon Inn & Parent Cafe. The Parent Cafe is where he purchased the bananas. There will be lots of people to meet at the party there, there's also Music, Dinner, Singing & Dancing. Once I turn you and Ria human, Xira, I can show you Castle Tipa. You're more than welcome to have lunch with us & we can teach you how to dance on human legs & feet. After the first night of the capital's ball, tomorrow I can take you shopping for some nice clothes, I may bring along my friend Adonis too. Ria, you're more than welcome to come too & we can show you around Tipa. Ria, would you like to meet my friend Adonis? Arc said this to Xira & Ria as it was spoken like a gentleman.

Then Arc held his Mage's Staff. There is one more thing about Adonis. He looks like me in a way with the same blue eyes as me but he has blonde hair. He's the son of Tipa's Goldsmith while I'm the son of Tipa's Leatherworker. So there's no confusion. Anyway, are you both ready to become human?

Invite to St. Ivalice's Full Moon Festival:

Bananas:
1-2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:02 am
Name Soles(Class Psychokinesis user)
"My mind is my weapon and i am ten steps ahead of you"

Soles was flying over the waters coming form Te Ra he was over the beach when he seen people on the shore a young male and two young girls,he has come across his far share of weird things in this world so girls with fish tails didn't surprise him,he then lands softly not to far form them and after landing he pulls out a water bottle and takes a drink before making his way up to them."Whats going on over here?"He asks his voice was cold and harsh and his eyes where still glowing form when he was using his powers,he then puts his bottle back on his belt and he looks at the young man."What are you doing to these girls?"He asks and his eyes narrow."And don"t try to lie to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:09 am
Arc

[Andoria, Beach]
Arc turned around then he saw what looked like a Psychic adventurer. Afternoon, I was asking these girls if they would like to come to the Capital's ball which is tonight & the next 2 nights. The invites are addressed to each nation but it says we can bring as many friends as we want. I am Arc & my Class is Dragoon. What is your name and what brings you to Ivalice? This my first time seeing such lovely beauty. Are you a psychic? I mean no harm to anyone. Arc blushed a bit since he has was starting to have a crush on the mermaid Xira.

Okay... I just met these 2 mermaids and I was asking them if they can come to this party that's happening tonight at the capital... And I have a crush on Xira because I think she's really beautiful, even though this is my first time meeting her & her sister. I asked them if they would like to become human so they can see where I came from. I didn't cast my spell yet because I need to see if its okay with them first before doing so. Arc put away his Mage's Staff.

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:46 am

Soles looks at the man then the girls before he turns back to the man."Will at lest you are up front with your feeling but love at first sight is a fariytail kid following that feeling will only lead to heart brake and pain."He says coldly."And yes to to answer your question i do use Psychokinesis how ever a psychic is just some one who tells the future some one who uses Psychokinesis has many powers at our fingertips."He says turning and he points at a large rock about the size of a small house and it shakes then comes up off the ground,he then turns back to the man."My name is Soles."He says as he lifts his hand and makes a fist and the rock behind him crushes into dust.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:51 am
Arc

[Andoria, Beach]
Arc looked at Soles, then got out his Wind Spear. Nice to meet you, Soles. Well, high places is where a dragoon is at his/her strongest such as the skies. Allow me to demonstrate my abilities. Arc said nicely since he was going to preform both a High Jump followed by a Spear Dive. After that, Arc finds 3 Wooden Boards and places them on a tree stump. I think Xira is playful and fun loving. Anyway, my family's generation of Leatherworkers are great around Tipa. Arc polished the tip of his spear before using his Jump & Dive ability. As for Love at First Sight, I still have my beliefs. It's no fairytale to most of us on Ivalice Island & a Feeling like Love at First Sight could lead to start of something even greater... but only time will tell. Arc said this to Soles, considering that Arc really likes Xira & wants to show her and her sister, Ria, around Tipa, the thought of this date between Arc & Xira made Arc blush. He also hoped to introduce Ria to his friend, Adonis. But before he can do any of this, he would need Xira & Ria's OK to be come humans first before casting his human spell on Xira & Ria's mermaid tails. At this point, Arc was falling in love with Xira & he hoped that his friend, Adonis would meet Ria & fall in love with her.

Then Arc cast a Program spell on his spear & sword. The spear & sword began to glow as he issued a set of instructions to his spear & sword for the demonstration.
Begin Program.
Begin when more than one Wooden Board is in range of the Wind Spear or Wing Sword.
On this Condition: Cut Wooden Boards in half when a Jump Dive is preformed and when spear or sword makes contact with Wooden Boards.
End Program.

And with that, Arc preforms a high jump up to where the trees were then dives back down with his spear, his spear hits the wooden boards, cutting them in half upon landing on the ground, then he preformed a second jump up to the tress and dove back down with his sword, his sword his the wooden boards, cutting them in half again upon landing on the ground. As you can see, Dragoons can preform Dive Attack jumps using swords or spears. Ivalice Island has several job classes for the adventurer, almost too many to tell you about. So here's a book that you can have that tells you about the adventurer classes out there. Arc puts away his spear and uses his staff to summon a book called: "Book of Adventurer Classes". The book's cover had an image of a crystal with a crown on top, then gave it to Soles. You can have it if you like. We've got plenty of them in Ivalice Island's bookstores & Castle Libraries. After that, Arc imagined himself and Xira dancing together. In Arc's Imagination, Arc was wearing a formal attire while Xira, as a mermaid turned human, was wearing a lovely red ballgown. After that, Arc looked at Soles. What brings you to Ivalice Island?

What Arc is thinking about:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image

Wooden Boards cut 3x:

Book of Adventurer Classes:

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:05 pm

Soles watches him preform his attacks and then looks down at the book and then he hands it back to Arc."Thanks but i already read this book about ten times."He says before taking a quick peek into this mans mind and all he was thinking about was the girl."you need to get your mind in order kid I could read you even with out using my powers."He says with a laugh before he takes a few steps back."As for why i came here lets just say i am not suppose to be here."He says not really knowing how else to put it,he then puts his hands in his pockets and starts walking away."Hey kid heed these words love it a dubble edged sword it can give you power but it can also turn and cut you deep,and strong people hurt by love turn into things far worse then monsters,trust me i lived it."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:38 pm
Arc

Adonis
"I will choose whom to serve."

[Andoria, Beach]
Soles, where are you going? But Arc saw that Soles left already before Arc can get an answer & it left Arc thinking: What was that all about? Love can never do such a thing like that. I wouldn't dare misuse its power or any other power for that matter. After all, You meet the right girl & things work out. Arc wasn't going to let a warning from a Psychic scare him. He was going to ask Soles one more thing, but Arc decided not to. Arc always looked up to Luneth as a good friend & knowing Luneth, he would do the right thing, so as long Arc was careful.

Then Arc turned toward Xira & Ria. You two can come out now, Xira & Ria. Anyway, Xira & Ria, how were the bananas that I gave you? Now where were we? Ah, yes. Arc got out his staff. Xira & Ria, are you two ready to become humans, and Xira, me & Adonis will protect you & your sister, Ria. Arc can tell Xira is the girl for him. She's beautiful, playful & has a nice sense of humor. And that once Adonis meets Ria, she would be the right girl for Adonis. Ria is also beautiful. Xira, would you like to dance with me at the capital's ball tonight and for the next 2 nights after I invite you and your sister, Ria? Arc blushed bright red after he asked Xira to dance with him at the capital's ball, Arc could feel his heart beating with a feeling of love.

Adventurer skip: Adonis
Adonis arrived at the beach to check up on Arc, then he saw him talking with two mermaids, twin sisters with red hair, red seashell bras & red tails. However, one of them had brown eyes & the other had purple eyes. Good afternoon, I'm Adonis from Tipa & my class is Dragoon. Then Adonis blushed lightly when he saw Ria. Adonis thought that she was the most beautiful mermaid he's saw.

Xira, Ria, this is Adonis. Adonis & may look the same but we're not related by blood. He's my friend.

Its nice to meet you, Xira & Ria. Adonis said this as he blushed toward Ria, as Adonis was starting to have a crush on Ria just as Arc was starting to have a crush on Xira. Ria, would you like to dance with me at the capital's ball tonight and for the next 3 nights? Adonis blushed after he said this. He liked Ria, just as Arc liked Xira.

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IIIustrious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:25 pm
`*:;,.★ Xira & Ria ☆・:.,;*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Ria had said she was from the Atlantic, there was a
moment of silence before the twins listened to what Arc had to say. Xira's
eyes widened a shock a bit. 'Did I hear that right?' She chuckled. "Well, you're
quite the straightforward one, aren't you?"
She asked. Sure, she laughed it off
a bit - mostly because she didn't want to be rude. "Um, thank you." Ria
admittedly, felt a bit awkward. Although they were mermaids after all.
According to legend, all a mermaid had to do was sing and sailors would go
crazy. So she gave Arc the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he hadn't seen a
mermaid before.

By now, the sisters had gotten the hang of eating their first meal on the
surface - bananas. They weren't too bad. Sweet, but with an odd texture. Ria
figured they might be better in something, or even cooked. "Sure." Once
again, it was silently decided between the sisters that Ria would do the
talking, "It would be nice to know where certain points of interest are. My
sister and I plan to stay on the surface for awhile."
She hoped she didn't just
say too much.

"Ah. I might've mentioned this, but Xira and I are just regular ol' mermaids. No
royal strings attached."
Ria continued, chuckling nervously. She made a
mental note to herself to remember the name of this friend of his. Luneth. Arc
had to look up to him for a reason. Maybe he'd be helpful later. Ria's gaze
then shifted towards the invites. "A festival? Friends?" Ria hesitated.

They had only just met Arc after all. "I don't think it's a bad idea to go. I mean,
we want to meet everyone we can."
She added. At the mention of magic and
the offer to give them clothes and a place to stay sounded too good to be
true. "Really? ..Is there a catch?" She asked, remembering a story she heard
a sea-witch stealing a poor young mermaid's voice to turn her human.
Although, as far as they knew, it was just a myth. Right?

Once the subject changed, Xira felt it was her turn to speak. "We have, silly.
We're both mermaids from the Atlantic ocean."
She chuckled a bit, hiding her
slight nervousness as well. "Is it our age you're worried about? Trust me,
we're not THAT much older than you."
In actuality, the sisters were 15. A year
younger than Arc. Ria sighed. "If you need to know, we're both fifteen." She
told him, but nothing more than that.

[A few minutes later]
The twins weren't really keeping track of time. As mermaids, they relied on
the sun and the stars to keep track, but the sun barely moved in the time they chatted.
Even if it felt like they had been here awhile. "That would be ideal."
Ria responded. She wanted to at least be polite, knowing this could be the
only human on the entire beach. If he left, the two could be stuck for awhile.
Or, they'd have to head back home. They had already gotten this far. At Arc's
words, Xira shifted in the water slightly and brushed a stray strand of red hair
behind her ear. Unsure of how to respond, she chuckled again.

"I think it's for the better if Xira and I stay together. We both agreed to that
while we planned to explore the surface."
Ria explained. Again she made
another mental note. 15 Brothers Bear shop might be a helpful place. As
humans, the twins would need something to defend themselves. Just in case.
After that, it seemed Arc's attention mostly focused on Xira. She did her best
to answer. "Heh, I'll admit, this is a culture shock. No one's really acted this
way towards me. I don't mind exploring the surface with you and any friends
you may have - as long as my sister doesn't get left out."

Ria nodded in agreement. "Of course. We don't mind meeting new people. As
long as we stick together. If there's no catch, we're willing to become human."

Just then another man approached. Soles. Based on his reaction, this was
not how a human normally acted. Ria grew wary. Who was she supposed to
trust? It seemed his words were enough to get the truth out of Arc. He really
had it bad for Xira. In response to hearing this, Xira appeared shocked. They
had only just met. What was she supposed to say. Flustered and red-faced,
Xira pretended she didn't hear anything, and swam behind her sister.

"I think Soles is right. I won't tell you what to do, but there's more to my sister
than meets the eye."
Ria said. After that the twins fell silent. Now felt like an
odd time to show off abilities, but again, she wasn't going to argue with Arc.
Maybe his intentions were good? She sure hoped so. Soles sounded
absolutely right. He pretty much worded Ria's fears perfectly. Ria didn't want
anything bad to happen to her sister at all.

Finally, after a moment's hesitation, the twins decided to leave the water - as
long as they had skirts or something to cover themselves. "The bananas were
good."
Ria said. Xira nodded in agreement. At Arc's question, Xira grew
flustered all over again. "I- don't really know how to dance. Not on the surface
anyway."
She said with a nervous smile. Her knees were shaking. Clearly,
she wasn't used to being human yet. Ria was a little more graceful, but she
had the occasional moment of unbalance.

[Another moment later..]
After another moment or so passed, another man like the one Arc described
made to the beach. 'That must be Adonis.' Ria thought. "Hello Adonis." She
greeted politely, reaching into the water. She almost forgot her trusty instrument from the ocean waters.

"Hello." Xira greeted as well.
Ria was a bit taken aback by Adonis' request.
"Um, like my sister, I just got used to my human legs.
I don't really know how to dance."
She admitted.

~~~~~~~~

User Image

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 pm
Arc

Adonis
"I will choose whom to serve."

[Andoria, Beach]
Okay then, there's no catch. Xira, I think you're fun loving. You can stay with me. Arc got out his Mage's Staff, aimed for Xira & Ria's mermaid tails and cast his human spell on them. As Arc cast his spell, he also made sure that both mermaids had red skirts to cover their lower halves & that they kept their red seashell bras. Then Arc's human spell was cast on Xira & Ria, and their transformation into humans had begun. Once the transformation was completed, Xira & Ria were turned human. They still had their red seashell bras, and their lower halves were covered in red skirts where their red mermaid tails used to be. There we go. What do you think of your new human legs & feet, Xira & Ria? Can you try standing up? Me and Adonis will catch you & help you and Ria both keep your balance, Xira. I think you look beautiful. Arc said kindly to Xira. Xira looked beautiful as a mermaid turned first time human.

Arc can teach you to dance, Xira. Ria, you can stay with me too, that way, you and your sister are together. Would you care to dine with us? We'll have you cleaned up, dressed and given some lunch to eat. Then me & Arc can teach you to dance, Xira & Ria. Adonis saw that Xira & Ria were now humans. Xira & Ria were still wearing their red seashell bras, but they were also wearing red skirts. Their new human legs & feet looked lovely. Ria, Xira, how do your new human legs & feet feel? Ria, I think you also look beautiful. Ria also looked beautiful as a first time human as well.

Arc caught Xira as she fell while her new human legs & feet wobbled. I got you, Xira. Are you alright? Would you like some help keeping your balance & walking on human legs? Arc said this as he lightly blushed toward Xira, she was beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Arc held Xira so she could maintain her balance on her new human legs & feet.

Adonis also caught Ria as she fell while her new human legs and feet wobbled. Ria, are you okay? Would you like some help keeping your balance & walking on human legs? Adonis said this kindly and lightly blushed toward Ria, she was also beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Adonis held Ria so she could maintain her balance on her new human legs and feet.

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:22 pm
Calvin
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Dragoon)
"I can't hand over this lance or sword."

Episode 1-3a: Various
Time: Early Morning
[Andoria, Beach]
Calvin was taking a stroll on the beach after eating breakfast until he saw a mermaid surface. Britney allowed Avonlea to explore the open waters. Calvin went for a closer look. Good Morning, I'm Calvin of Rela Cyel and my class is Dragoon. What's your name?

Valora Grendella

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:38 pm
Avonlea

User Image

"My name is Avonlea." Avonlea said looking at him quizzically.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Valora Grendella

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:44 pm
Calvin
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Dragoon)
"I can't hand over this lance or sword."

[Andoria, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Avonlea. Have you wondered what it would be like if you have human legs? Would you like to see where I'm from? I can grant you human legs and feet. Calvin asked Avonlea.

Valora Grendella

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out