Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Into the Abyss || Turesha & Kameyo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
chakra 3000/3000   stamina 2350/2350   ranks+ )

• "Alright, kid, it's come to my attention that you're looking to expand your connection with the creatures of the abyssal plains, yeah?" Kameyo fixed the Hoshigaki shinobi with an appraising gaze. Her voice was stern. "It's my understanding that those of you of that shark clan have a special, inherit connection with the abyssal creatures. I don't. That said, I am the head of their contract and I am their first and only sage as of this moment."

She accessed her sage mode at that moment, her skin developing a bluer tint as gills appeared at the sides of her neck. Her skin appeared almost glossier and her eyes somewhat bulgier - a sight that was simultaneously disgusting and awe-inspiring to a degree that it accomplished neither.

The serious mentor act dropped suddenly as her face warmed up with a big grin. "Why, I'm happy to join you with our fishy family!" She was cheerful in a way that she often wasn't, as becoming the fish sage was a point of honor in her previously shady life and she rarely got to relish it. "How much help are you looking for? Just sage help, or do you need a guide with the summoning, too?"

The two of them were in front of a gigantic pool of water. While it was fresh and not salt, the summons would adjust to the water regardless as their chakra subtly spread throughout it. If Turesha was already fluent in summoning, she would have no issue with bringing one forth.

ooc:
    pyrategross

used:
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:38 pm
    Expand her connections to the what now? Thresher had no idea what this new ninja, Kameyo, was talking about. Kaileer had told the Genin to work on her chakra control, so she had done a little homework. A little bit (hours) of trying to make sense of some of these scrolls put Thresher on the path of Summoning jutsus, leading to her meeting with the shinobi in front of her. With that said, the shark girl had absolutely no idea what this lady was talking about. Abyssal connections? Never heard of ‘em, let alone forming a natural connection with them. Before she could say as such, however, Thresher watched what happened to her new teacher, awe slowly spreading over her face.

Kameyo slowly started to change into something that looked a lot more like… Thresher, actually. From human to mostly fish-like. At this point Thresher was accustomed to the Transformation Jutsu, but this wasn’t anything like it. It wasn’t as instantaneous, and there wasn’t a puff of smoke that accompanied it. And the smell of chakra (could it even be called chakra?) seemed to radiate from Kameyo, like the very calmness of the ocean itself. Peaceful on the surface, yet betraying an essence of power.

It was enough to get Thresher’s blood pumping and make her eyes light up. “Yes!” She exclaimed suddenly. “All! Both!” She leaned in, examining the scales and admiring the visible razor sharp edge. She took a breath and calmed down just a little. “I was thinkin’ that learnin’ the Summonin’ Jutsu would be a good way of learnin’ how to control my chakra, is where I started. I had no idea it was somethin’ like… this!”

[quote="kiiwispoet]  

gucci-shinigami
    Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:12 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Kameyo laughed heartily at Turesha's response. "This isn't the summoning jutsu but rather the sage mode jutsu that ya have to learn after the summoning. But don't worry, because summoning is easy!" Kameyo summoned the thick contract scroll her side; it came up to her breast bone, definitely human-sized. She leaned on the scroll but made no effort to roll it out for Turesha.

"Normally, ya have to sign this with blood. However, you have a unique connection to these creatures as you stem from the Hoshigaki clan, you're able to simply summon them once you're familiar with the fuuin. Now, the fuuin ain't hard, either. I'll show you what it looks like, but you aren't going to write out the seals like normal fuuin. You'll slam your palm on a surface - in this circumstance, water - and the writing should sprawl from your palm through your chakra."

Kameyo knew that was a lot of explanation and also knew her own reliance on visual learning, so she backed up onto the water and showed Turesha her empty palm as if she were a magician proving she was hiding nothing. Then, with a flourish, she brought her hand up and focused visible chakra to its surface and bent in half to slam her hand on the water. The writing sprawled out in a radial pattern as promised,

In the water beneath Kameyo, Baelor, the ocean judge, was summoned. Kameyo crossed her arms, knowing she looked cool as Baelor rose from underneath the water's surface and looked at Turesha from behind Kameyo. "Hi, Bae," Kameyo said cheerfully without looking from Turesha, expecting her to be impressed.

"Miss Kameyo," Baelor greeted in a less-than-enthusiastic tone.

ooc:
    pyrategross

used:
  •  
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:51 pm
    Thresher let out a whistle at the sudden appearance of the scroll. She’d never seen a fuuinjutsu before, or even heard the term before. She’d only even recently heard of the different types of jutsu, and even only dabbled in bukijutsu and ninjutsu. But that was what learning was, right? Trying out things the girl had never heard of before? Might as well give it the old college try, she thought. Thresher leaned down to take the scroll from Kameyo. While it had come up to the teacher’s chest, the scroll was only half of Thresher’s height and came up to her stomach. While the other ninja spoke, the shark rolled open the scroll and gave it as quick of a skim as she could (she wasn’t the best reader.) but she had gotten some other details. Like the hand seals and the blood needed for the summoning. So by the time Kameyo had stepped out onto the lake, Thresher had rolled the scroll back and placed the contract on the ground. The demonstration was about to begin and she wasn’t about to miss the show.

That was when the magic happened. The earth itself began to shake after Kameyo slammed her hand on the water, only a small splash of water coming from her palm. But as the ground quaked under her feet, Thresher began to lose her balance and had to try and focus her chakra to her feet just to keep from falling over. The Genin, once she managed that feat, looked up to the jonin that was out on the lake. She had her arms crossed and seemed entirely unfazed by the happenings of the world around them. Even though the waves around her started to rise and crash. It was then Thresher caught a whiff of what was to come. Thresher had spent a lot of time near or in the ocean, having swam with and hunted various sea creatures.

But what was coming was something larger than she had ever seen before.

The surface of the water broke behind Kameyo and sent a spray of mist and foam all around the air. The lake flooded before the water began to settle and the unexpected, oncoming tide made Thresher stumble a little. She couldn’t help but look up in awe at the giant whale that now stood above her and behind Kameyo. She was speechless as the two of them talked back and forth like they got together for tea every weekend.

“Woooowww!!” Thresher’ stared up with stars in her eyes. “That’s so g’damn cool! An’ yer tellin’ me that all I gotta do is just.” As she spoke she made her way onto the surface of the lake, slowly getting used to the uneven surface of the water with her chakra. “Just do what you did?” The look of wonder was replaced by one of fierce enthusiasm as she brought her thumb to her mouth. With her sharp teeth it wasn’t an issue drawing blood from the tip of her thumb. Thresher slowly ran through the signs she read: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram. “Summoning Jutsu!” She yelled as she slammed her hand onto the water. Chakra flower through her arm and on contact, sigils of ink flowed from her hand and down into the murky abyss. And then… nothing. Everything stayed quiet for a little bit as Thresher wondered what was going on. Where was the giant summon? Where was the whale?

“What--?” She managed to get out, before something else popped from the water.

“Who dared to interrupt my nap?” An angry, female voice came from behind Thresher and it made the girl turn around. Behind her, just above the surface of the water, was a yellow flounder like fish with pouting lips and a piece of coral on the sides of its head, like a hairclip. It was big for a fish, but much smaller than the whale Kameyo summoned. “The future queen of Abyssia needs her beauty sleep, after all.”

Learned: Summoning Jutsu-Abyssal Ones
    Bloodline x4: Blood in the Water, Manta Strike, Ocean Brine, Aqua Jet
    Bukijutsu x9: Vertical Crush, Sturdy Stance, Spiraling Meteor, Rising Fissure, Soaring Comet, Burrowing Nail, Shooting Star, Blasting Off, Crown Splitter
    Suiton: Water Dragon Projectile Technique

gucci-shinigami
    Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:44 am

• Baelor and Kameyo didn't bicker like usual; instead, they watched as Turesha tried the summoning jutsu. She looked rather disappointed which - to be fair - was the correct reaction when summoning... her.

"Miss Tanaella," Baelor greeted respectfully, making Kameyo bristle.

"Fish face," Kameyo greeted in monotone. "I see no giant bird has swooped you right out of the ocean. Yet."

Tanaella turned to Kameyo and made an exaggerated noise of disgust. "Ugh, you're still alive?"

"Mhm, and I've been rather successful with some gorgeous men, but I see you're alone."

"Why-! How dare you!?!" Her voice was shrill and indignant as she shot out of the water by Turesha and launched right at Kameyo with her lips puckered [ Devil Kiss ]. Kameyo made a fist to punch the lights out of Tanaella but Baelor spewed a huge jet of water between them, diffusing Tanaella so she landed safely on the surface of the water by Kameyo.

Baelor opened his mouth to say something but Kameyo's patience suddenly ran thin, and she snapped her fingers to unsummon the both of them.

She turned to Turesha with a look that was equal parts apologetic and annoyed. "Anyone but her," she pleaded. "Tanaella is a fish from hell who seduced her way onto this contract." Kameyo sighed with exasperation, then caught herself and amended, "Not that there's anything wrong with a little seduction. Do what you have to to secure victory," she said as if they were two girls gossiping at a sleepover.

"Anyways, Tanaella is good for a little healing but that's it.
    I never need her because, y'know, I can manage healing just fine on my own."
    She stuck her hands in her pockets and walked a little closer to Turesha on the water, hoping the soap opera didn't make her lose interest in the contract. "If you're still interested, I can tell you more about the fish as well as how to access sage mode if you have any interest."

ooc:
    pyrategross

used:
    ▰ Devil Kiss [ Akumakisu ] | Rank: B | Cost: Chakra
    While incredibly gross being kissed by a fish there's no denying its effects. Devil kiss instills an overwhelming sense of disgust and will often be used if the summoner is making demands of her not to her liking. This cuts all the targets stats by 1/2 and this feeling of disgust that simply will not leave one's head lasts for [4] posts.

•  
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:13 pm
    Thresher looked more surprised and weary than anything else, her slacking posture even making the leather strap of her sword carrier sag from her shoulder a little. The sharkgirl, an ex wanderer, had never before experienced such… cattiness. That, coupled with how fast the conflict seemed to happen, left her bowled over. More mist and watery foam sprayed the Genin and matted her hair down. Once she managed to get a hold of herself, Thresher shook the water from her hair so it regained it’s usual poofiness. “I, uh, wouldn’t know much about seducin’ people.” She said in response to Kameyo’s little extra lesson. “But maybe ya could teach me that, too?” She added with a toothy, playful smirk.

Thresher had to think for a second, after using all of her brainpower on a shitty pickup line. Obviously Sage Mode was what she was the most excited about. But she was about to be bonded for life with these rather rambunctious sea dwellers. Might as well find out who her new posse was gonna be. “So tell me about these Abesol Ones,” she replied. “Like, who was Tiny that you summoned there? I would’ve thought he was the only one; I didn’t know there were some other fish on the contract.”

kiiwispoet

gucci-shinigami
    Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:29 pm

• Kameyo laughed heartily at Thresher's response to her seduction comment. She was excited to see this kind of energy be continued in contract holders. If nothing else, it would annoy Baelor, which was its own sort of pleasure since he was so determined to be stoic. "I don't think Mister Arashikage would take too kindly to that," she commented with amusement. If Thresher wasn't aware, that would certainly imply the romantic nature of the relationship between Toso and Kameyo.

"Well, I think all contracts have five animals. Ours is no different. You got Clyde - he's a real tiny fishy, not too helpful but he's really supportive - and you got that demoness brat Tanaella. She does iryojutsu so she's good in a pinch but if you can handle your own medical care, you won't have to put up with it. Baelor, he's next, and he's a very lawful good kinda fella. He lays down the law. He packs a mean punch, too; or should I say swing? Be mindful of his hammer."

She hummed thoughtfully as she figured how to explain the rest of them. "Abyssia's the queen - don't piss her off - but she don't take too kindly to bossy women. Not a feminist, that one. She feels threatened by other women instead of empowered, which is a damn shame. I'd be happy if the whole world was women. Well, 'cept for Toso, my darlin'." Her face curled into a pleased smile, though she got back to business quickly and stopped thinking about her busy man.

"Finally, we get Megalodon but feel free to call him Don. I call him Donnie - don't take that from me - and he's a crimson-colored fighter. He demands all of his signers summon him for a grand battle. He's always itching for a fight but do not disappoint or he won't come to your beckon again." She crossed her arms as she thought about what else Thresher would need to know. That was quite the info-dump so she was sure Thresher was bored out of her mind and ready for sage mode.

ooc:
    pyrategross

used:
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:07 pm
    Instead of bored, Thresher looked more overwhelmed by all of the information. By the time Kameyo got to Abyssia, the Genin’s head was already rolling and her eyes had already started to spiral. Added on with the implication that this woman was dating the Arashikage, of course. It was no wonder that the girl’s efforts to learn how to Summon brought Kameyo, with the aptly themed Abyssal contract, to Thresher so quickly. But also the sudden fear that Toso was going to hear about this and kill the poor girl. Thoughts of scary squidmen aside, Thresher started to wonder what exactly Sage training was, and how it applied to her original goal of chakra control. Being able to summon different levels of giant monsters made sense in that regard. Clearly Kameyo used more chakra to summon Baelor than Thresher had to summon-what was her name? The b***h? Tanaella? Yeah that was it.

“I think I’ll hafta meet them myself,” she said before shaking her head again. It was faint, but it would almost seem to Kameyo that there was a metallic rattling as Thresher shook her head. “But what about that thing ya to make ya grow all of them scales? Yer not like me, but when ya do that it kinda smell like ya are. Is that related to the summonin’ contract?”  

gucci-shinigami
    Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45 am

• Kameyo took a moment at Thresher's comment, thinking for a moment if she wanted to take offense to the smell comment, but let it roll of her back without issue. "This right here, in all of it's fishy glory, is sage mode. It takes a lot of focus, but I believe you can handle it."

It had been a unique experience when Don had taught it to her. However, she had taken to it naturally, opening herself up to nature without fear because she trusted Don to take care of her. "Go ahead and take a seat on the water, put your palms skyward on your knees and close your eyes." She waited for Thresher to take the pose after taking it herself. "Are you ready to become closer to the Abyss?"

ooc:
    pyrategross

used:
  •  
    PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:31 pm
    User Image
    The Abyssal Blade
    Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab The sharkgirl did as she was told and plopped herself right down onto the surface of the water. Thresher did her best to focus her chakra around her legs and butt so that she wouldn’t fall right into the lake. It worked but only kind of because Thresher’s control of chakra was still very iffy, at best. The girl sank a few inches into the water but righted itself and floated the girl back onto the smooth surface of the lake. Thresher sat, crossed legged, with her hands up and closed her eyes. She tried to focus, more or less for the first time ever. The Genin felt the familiar shifting of the waves beneath her. The scent of the lake and all of its inhabitants-the fish and the moss and plants, even Kameyo- all wafted up to her and filled her with some feeling like she was...home. Something she hadn’t felt since her parents had left. Twelve years ago, was it? It had been a long time, for sure. But did Thresher feel anything else? No, not really. Not some wellspring of power or anything. “Is there… am I s’posed ta feel somethin’?” Thresher looked up at Kameyo curiously. "Not gonna lie, though, my chakra control is pretty...not good. Ya got any tips fer me, Miss Kameyo?" She closed her eyes again and scrunched her face up tight, as if she could force the transformation

Chakra: 1665
                                                          Stamina: 1690
                                                          Strength: 3
                                                          Speed: 2
                                                          Reflex: 3
                                                          Encurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                          Base:
                                                          Bloodline x4: