Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Bedtime Claw Check ((D'rok/Khazariath + ????))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:53 pm
Even a month out, Khazariath would have been the perfect size to be scooped up - if he'd have allowed it. In private, D'rok did take what chances he got to cradle the petite dragon and there were no secrets that he was still climbing into the boy's cot while he still fit in it. Which was why the dragon was on his bed now while D'rok was carefully checking over all of his toes and claws at the end of the day.

He'd become nothing, if not enthralled in his duty of tending to the young dragonet who was trying his best to look refined while such inspection was going on.

I would have told you if something hurt, Khazariath protested, but did not fight as D'rok kneaded at his feet and checked under each claw with a very intent look on his face. Maybe. But I would rather see with my own eyes, It was cold outside, after all, and while spring would come soon it was still enough to numb a little of the pain that came with the knicks and cuts of childhood.

And he didn't want to be the one who wasn't on top of everything and had to explain that to a healer. Hooooo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:12 am
A month had suddenly gone by, in what felt like a blink of the eye. Palouseth, the little dragon Tuelarua had plucked from her mother's head, was still small enough to be carried -- and possibly for a short while longer, for how dainty she still was -- and Tuelarua had taken small moments to bundle the green up in her arms and carry her. After all, there would be the rest of their lives where Palouseth would be too big, and would carry her rider. So the pair had soaked in the reversal with an almost touch of clinging to the present -- even if it was only back to bed. After all, Palouseth had muscles to develop.

But the carry to bed was almost precious, with her triangular head perched so gently on her beloved girl's shoulder, was a treasured few moments.

Gently sat on the end of the cot, Tuela sat down on the middle of the bed, patting her thigh. "C'mon, let's see them."

Palouseth looked down at the hand curiously, picking up a paw to gently touch her rider's hand. They don't hurt, I'm fine. Yet after a moment's hesitation, complied with placing a foot in her rider's capable hands.

"Yes, darling. But after we found that bruise, I'd rather be safe than sorry." Palouseth's habit to not let her know if something hurt was a touch worrying, and taking some moments before bedtime to look over and make certain there was no hidden ills would be a comfort on her. She gently worked over each knuckle and claw, working the hide to make certain there was nothing pulled nor aching.

Palouseth gave a gentle huff, loving for Tuelarua's eye for detail, as she peeked around over the crown of red hair at other weyrlings who were settling down for the evening. But the bright, gleaming hide of her brother had her perking up slightly... and found herself pausing in mild trepidation. Would she be intruding if she spoke while he was with his?

'It's only us, what would be the harm in saying hello?' Not to betray her dragon's thoughts, Tuela only glanced up slightly before turning back to a nail that was oh-so-gently chipped. That would need filed down come morning. 'There's never any harm in saying hello, is there?'

With her rider's gentle persuasion, Palouseth's head perked back up once more. Good evening Khazariath. She peeked over the crown of her rider's head shyly. Are you having issues with your feet as well? The bruise hadn't been very big, she'd barely felt it.

demon_pachabel

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:28 pm
While D'rok continued his dutiful checking - which Khazariath privately delighted in - Khazariath looked towards his sister when she spoke to him, holding his head just a little higher as he did. None I have noticed, but Mine would rather be certain with his own eyes, and frankly, Khazariath would have been much the same way if the situation had been reversed in any way. I waited my entire life for you and you are not something to be taken lightly, and not because he was bronze. But because he was perfect in any conceivable way.

Mentally, Khazariath leaned into that utter devotion as though he could just soak it all up. But it was an infinite supply.

Are there any concerns for your feet? there was a not so hidden note of concern in the bronze's mental voice - while he may have guarded his hearts, he would not guard that he loved his family and wanted to see them well.

Prism Shine
]

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces