Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:29 am
Teigra
Mellinae X Phorcys - C. Head toward cave

Ugh, his head hurt...

Phorcys was groggy as he tried to raise himself upright, but the room seemed to spin. Room? Why was the floor so oily and....moving...?

He winced as a piercing call split the air. Someone was calling his name. Wait...not just someone...

"Mellinae?" He blinked his eyes open, but wasn't sure he was really awake when he did. Other Pae seemed as bewildered or shocked as he was, all in various states of collecting themselves from the fall.

That's right, they fell...

"Mellinae!" he called again, stronger this time and he caught sight of the struggling lady nearby. Of course, if they were on land...he glanced down, yes, he had his land legs...but she, she couldn't do the same. It would be up to him to help her to the nearest water source and better that than this disturbing hellscape. It was blazing hot and they would soon dry out at this rate, and--

Were those crab legs?

Clutching his head, Phorcys made his way over to kneel by Mellinae's side. "It's okay, I'm here," he reassured her, not exactly sure what to make of this new development. "Err...do you think you can move? I don't know if right 'here' is the best place to rest for long. I can help you if you need it."

DaemonGabrielle
Phorcys > Mellinae

[Killa x Ranuin - A - Stay]

Applebloom! Ranuin tried to reach out for the fauny as they fell, but to his dismay he couldn't seem to reach her. And worse, her piercing scream faded and disappeared. No, nonono!

He hit the ground hard and rolled. Ugh, the heat seemed to hit him like a wave and the floor was oily and sticking to his fur. Immediately, he was scrambling back to his paws. "Applebloom? Applebloom! Are you okay? Where are you?" No answer. And no sign of her, though there were plenty of other Pae from the party around him. Not as many as had been in the ballroom, however.

The roiling floor beneath his paws stirred him to action and he looked around the group noting the faun and fauny kin in the group, but also noting their surroundings weren't a good time to be picky about one's companions. "I don't like this. We need to move," he spoke outloud, relieved to see many Pae already up and mobile, clearing from the area except a few.

Daisicle
Ranuin > Killa
Woof is present to protecc when ready

Mellinae breathed a sigh of relief when she heard a familiar voice. Clinging to the young naiad, she shoo shook her head in answer to all of his questions.

"I am fine. Confused on how to operate my left 4th leg, but I'm fine." Of course she wasn't fine. She wasn't even remotely close to fine. Grin and bear it tho. Warrior for the prince. Or at least she kept telling herself that.

" But I AM glad you are. Since you have...those" she pointed downwards toward his legs. "I have no flipping clue how to move these awful abominations coming out of me. They zig when I zag, Phorcys. Maybe you can help me? I dont know!! How do you walk when your fins dry up?"

Her rant ended on a high pitched note before she could stop it. Realizing she wa sloosing control, she quickly stopped to take a deep breath. Held it for the internal count of five and then let it go.

Panic subsiding, allbeit just barely, she looked around and witnessed others running for the cave. Pointing, she turned back to Phorcys and offered "over there! Look. There are others going too." Then she turned to look at her crab like legs and said "I can't get my...whatever these are, to cooperate. Maybe if you just help me up, and I'll try to maintain the 'up' and together we can make these horrible things go with a 'forward?' "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:14 am
Erminea picks C

Oh no... no this wasn't right.. one moment Erminea had been enjoying the party, such as it had been... the next moment she was somewhere dark, then there was fire... her wings fluttered as she was scared, the ground bubbled up and she saw something even more scary.. "oh.. help" she squeaked when the fire went out, leaving them in darkness again.

Path or cave.. Erminea wasn't sure, but she did think a cave could be a bad idea if the monster attacked any pae in the cave could be trapped, on the other hand it was defensible if any of the pae here were inclined to fight. However the parh was open, she could fly maybe if she had to. She sighed, wondering. No.... the cave offered shelter .. who knew what was down the path.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:51 am
FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE A (if you didn’t post this is your option)
The ground beneath the crowd just standing around bent and swayed against the slithering monster. Each time it came the ground creaked with the effort of holding it back before the monster finally gave it its all. The ground bounced up and shot the Pae forward- sending them after the others that had already left. Lucky for them the ground held and the monster didn’t reveal itself… yet.

1-A. Bounce down the south path
1-B. Roll down the west towards the cave

FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE B
The south path turns suddenly west and once more the group comes upon a fork in the road. The path south leads into pitch darkness where slight ominous chuckling can be heard. The path north looks as though its another cave entrance. Would the others be in there?

2-A. Head south into the darkness
2-B. Head north towards the caves

FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE C
The west path lures the unsuspecting Pae towards a cave, but before they can even set foot into its mouth another path south appears. They pause and have a choice. Do they continue forward towards safety or head south straight into the blackest darkness?

3-A. Continue onward into the cave
3-B. Head south into the darkness

Next prompt will be dropped some time around 3PM EST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:37 am
Beltan x Xoana choose 3-A. and continue into the cave
Menelie
Beltan x Xoana C. Head west toward the cave
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xoana was doing her Very Best to keep from shooting into absolute hysterics. Nothing, at any point, ever, in her life, had prepared her for anything remotely like this. Her eyes darted around wildly. The light wasn't comforting--instead it had a searing heat that made her skin feel like dead coral, and it snapped and popped in a way that made it seem almost alive; not to mention the shadows it was throwing all around the place.

She was so incredibly grateful for Beltan in that moment. The most she could manage in response to his question was to reach out and grab his hand, and a whimpered "Let's get out of here." She hoped he wouldn't let go of her. These awkward land appendages were still awkward under her, and she didn't trust herself not to fall down if they had to move quickly, which it seemed they were about to do.

Elros Namasi
Beltan

Even if Xoana had lost her head completely, Beltan couldn't have blamed her. Crazy things were expected to happen during Venus Day, but this was on a whole new level and so he was honestly impressed with the female naiad's composure. As it was, in the back of his mind he was making promises to whatever higher power might be listening along the lines of, "If we get out of this alive, I'm going to strangle Hjortur. Hmm, Kel probably wouldn't approve. Maybe just choke him a bit, then..."

On the surface, though, and mainly for Xoana's benefit, he was all guard: calm, professional, and efficient. Getting from the middle of this ill-lit room to the cave was the first step. Angling her into the crook of his arm and close to his side to support her in case she didn't have her land legs sorted, he started to inch toward the cave. He wanted to run, but he kept his pace to a quick-step. They didn't need to attract any attention by getting ahead of themselves.

Sidling over to it, the guard and his charge made it to the cave mouth. However, a new pathway south suddenly opened up making Beltan pause to reassess. Narrowing his eyes, he tried to see into the darkness, but there were no torches there to cast any light at all. The cave still felt like the better choice. Nodding to himself and whispering aloud to Xoana, "Let's go," he stepped inside.

Menelie
Never fear, Beltan's here~ *cue cheesy super hero theme*

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 am
Aquos and Rainbow Dash are going 2-B

Aquos couldn't help but laugh as Rainbow Dash brought out the shades and put them away. Oh he needed that. She was also right. They needed to get away from whatever was under the floor. He hadn't expected her to grab him and pull him down the path. Just that act alone made him relax a bit. Seems them, as two strangers, would be looking out for each other. In a situation like this that's all they could ask for. Maybe he did have a bit of luck.

He slowed them both down as they seemed to be 'safe' for the moment. "Sorry for talking like a fool. I guess I get that from my dad. He is insanely protective over my mom even though she can take care of herself. I guess he rubbed off on me more then I thought." Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.

They came up to the fork in the road and he looked at the two options before them. Creepy laughter in the darkness or caves in the darkness. Aquos rubbed the back of his head. "It's times like these I wish I could see in the dark." He really didn't like the sound of the laughter and looked to Rainbow Dash. "Think the path to the caves might be safer?" Who was he kidding. Nothing was safe right now.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hauyne hissed angrily, he had launched himself at his prey and some other harpy that had been with the firebird tried to scratch him, seconds before her claws would have hit his face the ground fell out beneath them.

Damn it he had been looking forward to that fight, two v one? That sounded like fun.

The ground was warm which was nice for a snake like him until it kept heating up and got uncomfortable. Ugh could nothing go right? Everything was dark and silent.

Then a fire broke out and he was finally able to see. Ah his friend(?) was here. At least that was something. Ahh looked like a big snake under the ground swimming in oil? Perhaps a naga of unusual size? They had only seen the tail after all.

"Seems like a fun fight." He hissed happily.

Unfortunately the serpent seemed to have other ideas tossing the ground beneath them until it threw them after the cowards who had fled.

"Coward face me!" He hissed as he fell down the path.

SSBrosB
Rolling or bounceing?

shadica

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:43 am

He had laughed! Rainbow Dash felt like her job was complete, only it wasn't really. They were still here, which didn't strike her as someplace she wanted to be. "Ah, its alright." she responded with encouragement. "You were just getting a little bit ahead of yourself. We're going to be okay, okay?"

Rainbow Dash didn't really care for the sound of the laughter either and she couldn't see anything in that direction either. She hesitated, she didn't really want to go to the cave... the cave was likely going to be dark too... That laughter though, it was sending chills down her spine. "Yeah, maybe it will be safer." She agreed. Her voice cracked, her bravery faltering at the two undesirable options.
Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:46 am
[Killa x Ranuin | 1-A : Bounce South]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Killa lifted her head up, sniffling with folded ears, to look onwards at the sound of a voice calling those to action. She realized as she looked to either side of her that most of the others had already headed out into the scary areas.

Was she gonna be left to die?

She didn't want that.

Cheeks growing warm anew, she was about to start a fresh set of tears when the ground quite literally moved beneath her to fling both her and the wolfish boy in the southbound direction. Now airborne, she realized at an inopportune time that her wings were not going to be useful in this situation.

Teigra
Killa -> Ranuin

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:33 am
3-B. Head south into the darkness

Blush can do this. Definitely, she can do it. She just gave herself a motivational speech and kicked her metaphorical butt into gear, heading straight in the direction of the cave. However, she had to make another decision at this point: actually go into the cave or head south into the darkness. Both offered somewhat troubles, but she needed to get out of here! For a being that builds traps and such, she hated tight spaces and that cave sure isn't going to help her claustrophobia. Ok! So into the darkness, it is! Hopefully, nothing in there is hungry for a pae'il her size, she might have some meat on these bones, but she wasn't interested in being a snack or an entree for a hungry creature.  
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:24 pm
Parker roll~
2-B. Head north towards the caves

Not sure what all was going on anymore, Parker headed north towards the cave, pausing only briefly to look inside. Glancing about, he could hardly make anything out and had to feel his way forward, hoping not to run into any dead ends or crazy creatures for that matter. "Dad?" he called out, hoping someone would answer but only heard the sad lone echo of his own voice coming back to him.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:39 pm
FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE 1-A
You bounce on down the south path, hitting the wall like a pin ball and get shot towards the west, eventually rolling to a stop. As you collect yourself, you notice there is a path to the North that looks like it turns into a cave entrance but inside you can very faintly make out a couple different ways to go while the path to the south seems dark and filled with chaotic sounds, possibly even screaming. Do you..

1A-A: Go north into the cave, you've always wanted to go spelunking! Besides, it might open up else where!
1A-B: Hurry south into the darkness to see what's going on. Someone might need your help! Or maybe you're too late?

FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE 2-B:
Your trek through the caves doesn't seem to last long as two paths become clear. One opens north and seems to have a brief moment of clarity and light with various sounds and noises passing by in waves. The other path opens west then sharp south where a single voice can be heard seemingly talking or arguing to itself, you can't quite tell. Still, they sound scared, or confused at the very least. Do you...

2B-A: Go north towards the other voices, safety in numbers right?
2B-B: Go west then south into the darkness and figure out who owns the singular voice and if they need help.

FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE 3-A:
You continue south into the cave and not long at all it opens up into a brief bout of light, or at least, lighter than the cave previously was. After all, this is a maze of shadows. But still, you can at least see your own hands now, yay! However ,you can't seem to go west anymore as a giant wall now blocks your path, leaving your only option to go south for now. (Unless you want to go back?) At least some pathways seem to open up farther down there? You thnk? Maybe??? Why is there a massive puddle of body oil on the floor though? It's making your feet all slippery....ew.

3A-A: Proceed south and keep going, there has to be an exit somewhere, right?
3A-B: Stop and roll in the oil, making oil angels and becoming something Adonis would be proud of! (stop here and get saved)
3A-C: Head back and re think your life choices - because you are a bad bad pae.

FOR THOSE WHO CHOSE 3-B:
You head south into the darkness and realize there's not many paths from here, just one to the west and continuing south. While thinking, you almost instantly run into the other group who had spit off from you at the beginning. Now all together, you feel as if your chances have been doubled, haha! Do you...

3B-A: Head west to see what or where that voice is coming from.
3B-B: Head past the other group and go south into the darkness to see if anything got missed.

Next prompt will be roughly around 6:30pm EST

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:00 pm
[Killa x Ranuin | 1A-B : Darkness]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A combination of the swirling sensation from having been sent tumbling forward and the hard impact of her back hitting the distant ground caused a wave of nausea rushing up the bunny's throat and, as she successfully rolled onto her knees and bent over, onto the ground below her.

The world swirled around her in a dizzying manner, ringing from her sensitive ears blocking out the normal sounds of the world, and an unattractive trail of snot fell from her nose and chin - was there a bit of blood mixed in there? She certainly felt like she could smell iron.

With her body shaking and full-on panic overloading her rational thought-processes with pure, unfiltered flight responses, she started bawling and using her powerful bunny legs to run away in a random direction without taking stock of what that might have entailed.

Teigra
Killa -> Ranuin

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:09 pm
Aquos and Rainbow Dash are going 2B-B

Aquos couldn't help but worry as Dash's voice cracked. It would be safer in the cave. "We are going to be okay." He repeated her words while taking her hand and giving it and encouraging squeeze. They were both scared and putting a brave face for one another. They had their limits though. "I don't know what's ahead. I don't know if we will get hurt. I do know I can do my best to keep us safe. Let's face it. We're lucky to have each other right now. So let's keep moving and we can find a way out together." He gave her a soft smile as he led her slowly into the cave. It would be better not to be out in the open after all.

He stopped at another cross road and chucked. "Geeze, this place just wants us to stop and talk huh?" Let's see. "There's light that way and voices." He pointed north. "Is that the others in the distance from the party?" It could be.
It could be a trap though. A trick of the light to fool them. He didn't want to say that out loud though. Dash was already scared enough. The other path led to darkness but he heard a voice. "Is someone down that way? They don't sound to good. Maybe a party member got trapped there?" It could also be another trap. Who knew in this place. He looked to Rainbow Dash. "What do you think? Back to the group or help someone in need?"

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:29 pm
Mellinae andphorcys choose 3a and then 3a, a.

(Sorry. Sick. Will fill in rp tomorrow hopefully. ))  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Rainbow Dash cleared her throat, trying to pretend that crack in her voice had been from dryness or something. It was interesting to watch Aquos shift to being the encouraging one though. He really didn't seem so bad. Dash proceeded somewhat cautiously into the cave. She was calm, she was cool, she had this, but this was also a cave, and who knew what was lurking around in it. She was still brave.

"Hm..." Rainbow Dash wondered as she listened to the different voices in either direction. "Yeah, I think that's probably the rest of the pae that fell with us..." Rainbow Dash agreed. They could easily go that way and catch up with them. Safety in numbers and all that. But... the streak for heroics in her was certain the other voice was in need of help. "Let's go see if we can help whoever is down this way..." Rainbow Dash asserted.
Twitchapher the 3rd

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces