Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:01 am
Watching from the shadows, Logoi took his moment to shoot a face at Harkos. Not trying to help Eris, shame shame. This would be a great story to tell once they got Eris back.

Well, attempted. If no one tried then Eris would be very angry when she got out. Well, more so than usual.

He wasn't stupid enough to try and draw any of the powerpuff's attention, though his other favorite bird did draw his attention. Phaenna , Phaenna oh Phaenna how he enjoyed irritating her.

Self preservation was the only reason he didn't go to mess with her at the moment.

The only answer was to use Harokos' head as a shoulder rest, casually leaning against him. "I trust you are planning on how to free Eris?" One case where the both of them probably wanted the exact same thing.

Elros Namasi
Harkos' favorite person in the whole world says hi. Rejoice!

Twitchapher the 3rd
Quote because Phaenna was 'mentioned'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:54 pm
Daisicle

Az smiled as Rosewater greeted her and asked her if she wanted some wine, she had never really thought about drinking before so she didn't know what it tasted like or if she would like it, but she wanted to spend time with Rose so she smiled and then said: "I've never had wine before, but I'll give it a try." She turned to the pae behind the bar and asked for a glass of the wine that Rose suggested.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 pm
"Yeah we will have to figure out how to lure them away." He agreed. Hauyne had really wanted to get some feathers from that fire bird. The pink ones matched Beryl, surely it would impress her.

Oh well at least he manged to grab a few from that weird purple girl that they freed from the shadows. Those had to be worth something right? If Eris hated her, she was probably one of Venus' followers or what ever they where called.

He gathered some meat from the buffet that was decent this time.

"Hmm never been here either. Maybe outside or near the edges?" He suggested. If the others did go after them, they could scoot out via the tunnels for the naiads at least. Not that he wanted to run, but if a bunch of gods go after you there isn't much else to do. the two of them weren't strong enough to fight all the people here. Which was a darn shame.

He snorted in amusement as Beryl pointed out the contradictions with Venus. "Yeah, she sure does like making her own chaos. But if someone else tries it she flips." He rolled his eyes. "Good point about the healing."

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Rime was humming happily as she trot to the buffet holding hands with Smolder.

Then Smolder squeezed her hand and spun her around. Rime blinked in confusion, glad that her antlers hadn't hit Smolder's during the spin.

"Oh okay." It was true that they had been through a lot in the maze. They had eaten at Eris' 'buffet' so Rime wasn't too hungry.

Time to party! She grinned as she headed over to the dance floor with Smolder.

Elros Namasi

shadica

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:05 pm
"Yeah it was." Kulamani agreed. That had been something, not a good something either. "Me too." He said to her statement of everyone being okay.

The big question was what to do now. Honestly he wanted to ditch this party. This evening was too much for him.

"Hmm we could go to the bar?" He suggested as he watched her grabbing a glass, yeah alcohol might be good.

"Or we could go see if there are any restaurants open?" Las Venus must have restaurants right? "If they don't have any I could make something back in the city if you'd like."

He wasn't sure how to save this date, if it could be saved. Lesson learned never go on dates to this party. Especially first dates.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calliope blinked before smiling and poking at her own cheek. Had the two of them never felt scales before? But what about the snakes... Eh, no harm no foul? She pinched her own cheek with a grin before offering a nod. "Sure, you can touch my face if you want." With that going on, she glanced over to Kave instead as she pondered the influx of new information. "They help? Woah..... Wait, do you feel pain if you hurt the snakes?" What a new insight. "Ka-vey it is! That should be easier to remember."

Was Adonis her dad?

"Nah, my dad's over there.....?" she motioned over towards where Hjortur had been, only for him to be gone. "Well, he was over there... He's a mortal and comes to pay Venus and mother tribute once a year." Her mind wandered off for a bit before she was addressed again by Shansa. "Huh, what? Oh, yeah." She motioned to the quiver of arrows on her back. "I'm a terrible shot though, so i usually just hold it and poke the guests with the ends while I dance around. It's a lot easier."

She offered a stoic nod with her wisdom, before pausing as an idea came to mind.

"Hey... Do you two want to try shooting them? Mine are super chill, so it shouldn't be a problem." She took off the bow. "Shansa or I could help you line it up."

Shadica
Calliope -> Shansa

Fea Line
Calliope -> Kore/Alecto

Antidia
Calliope -> Kaveiria

DaemonGabrielle
Calliope -> Maegara

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:48 pm
User Image

Applebloom wasn't usually such a wallflower but once she filled her plate, she took up a place near the wall to observe what was going on. Venus seemed to be back, so that was good. Eris was....trapped in an apple? Whatever. She wasn't in that maze anymore and that was awesome. She sighed as she nibbled on her food, only half paying attention to what she put in her mouth.
Quote:
Appleblooom is free for interaction!
User Image

Jae grumbled when it seemed she wasn't going to get a chance at a harpy so she wandered through the party until she got to the food table. Plucking random things off the table she shoved them into her mouth until she edge was off of her hunger. She idly wondered if that bunny fae was still alive after that maze. She seemed so....fragile.
Quote:
Jae is free for interaction!
User Image

Niraj had a canape halfway to his mouth when someone came up beside him. He looked at her in his peripheral vision for a moment before turning when she spoke. "Ah, yes, I remember," he said. "From before the floor fell from beneath us. Glad you made it out." He nodded before popping the canape in his mouth, where it practically melted on his tongue. "Mmm...these are delicious. You should try one."
Wolfs Heart
Niraj for Eleora~

User Image

Hmm bar.... Maybe a drink would be good. She perked up a bit when he mentioned cooking, and back in the city at that. "You cook?" she asked brightly. She had tried to cook but always managed to burn it. Probably because she was always distracted.

"In that case, why don't we grab a drink and then find something to eat?" she asked and smiled. Maybe this date could still succeed.
shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:04 pm
Dulce giggled, wrinkling her nose. He was so charming! "Me?" she asked, surprised. "I mean, I'm not very interesting. I live with my mother on West Beach, but I want to move to the City. Nothing ever happens on the beach. I like crowds, and noise, and lights, and color. The beach is the opposite of that."

After a moment's thought, she added, "I think when I move to the City I might get a job at a bakery, or something. I've always been good at baking. And I love to eat pastries!" She giggled again.

SSBrosB
Beatrice

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:16 pm
Zhixuan had had her fill of the garden. The roses smelled amazing, and they'd done wonders to calm her tension from the maze and the Raven and Poison Hawk. As she started to head back into the main party, she noticed a red rose on the ground--it must have fallen from its bush. She picked it up and tucked it into her hair.

The food from the buffet had been quite good, so she decided to go back for a second plate, plus something to drink. She met a cherub with wineglasses as she walked back in the door, so she took one with a nodded thanks to the little fairy--they were much politer now than they'd been in the maze--and sipped at it as she headed toward the buffet line.

She felt a tap, almost a pinch, in her shoulder, and she turned around to see who had touched her. She saw no one in her vicinity, but her eyes landed on a fetching fauness with a big fancy bow in her hair. Zhixuan wondered if she'd like to dance, and before she finished the thought her feet were already taking her over.

Never the one to shy away from a pretty lady, Zhixuan offered her hand to the faun. "I'm Zhixuan. Care to dance?" She was even lovelier up close.

Strawberri Stardust
Applebloom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:23 pm
Despite having gotten her aggression out, and saying what needed to be said, Kelebek was still afflicted with the urge to tangle with Hjortur. If she weren't waiting on such a crucial answer, she might have let that urge turn toward a different kind of tangling. But she was still waiting. So she waited until she thought they'd gotten rid of that rude red youth--honestly, the complete nerve!--and were in a secluded part of the pool before pressing herself against him again, wrapping her tail around his and trapping him against her.

"I know I said you didn't have to answer right away, but I can't wait any longer."

Daisicle
Hjortur. She isn't very good at wrestling lollll

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:04 am
shadica

Night Terror smiled, gently leading her to a free space on the dance floor. He did his best to try and smile and stay suave. He really really really REALLY wanted to dance with her but honestly had no clue how to even dance. "Um... forgive my two left hooves." he chuckled.

He glanced at her a moment, not sure what kind of dance he even should be doing. What was the music doing? It was lively, upbeat but not too crazy. Enough that whatever his dance became, it should at least have some moves.

Taking her one hand and daring to slide the other around her waist, he pulled her close, attempting to do some sort of perhaps romantic salsa like dance? But he didn't exactly know the moves so he was just kind of winging it, hoping he wasn't making a fool of himself or hurting her. "Let me know if you want to stop ok, I don't want to hurt you. Just dance." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:42 am

Continuing on with a pleasant air, Rose swirled the liquid in her glass around. "I'm not generally one for it either, but when in Las Venus... Well, might as well enjoy it." She look another sip before looking over with a certain glint in her eye.

"Now then, we didn't really have time to talk earlier... But I am so, so, so very curious about you. What exactly are you; where did you originate from?"

MiddyGlow
Rose -> Azurea

After waving off the red one who'd honestly been quite a bit of help in getting Hjortur's wits back about him, he found himself once more tangled up in the same sort of situation with Kel.

This time, he could thoroughly enjoy the appeal of her taking initiative.

Nice.

That said, when she pressed on, all he could do was offer a bit of a confused head-tilt. "But I thought I already said 'Yes'?" Was he missing something; had she asked something else? With a smirk, he coyly poked at her cheek, "Did you wanna go consummate our engagement so quickly~?"

Menelie
[Arrows - HAPPY] Hjortur -> Kel

Irish Night Fox
For Hymnaios: Hjortur said yes if you want him to pop out of hammerspace >.>

Daisicle

Aged Genius

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:16 pm
Daisicle

Az smiled she was happy that Rosewater was interested in her, it was a nice feeling. She considered the question and how she would answer, was she supposed to keep where she came from secret? She didn't think so. "I'm a Sprite I was born in a pearl." She was proud of who and what she was, she considered herself rather pretty with her colors and her wings. Her tail was super cute too. "I live in the water most of the time, this is my first time on land for this long, what about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:19 pm
He couldn't believe that his half cocked plan to get the keys didn't result in his demise! In fact, he was actually PRAISED for it! But the opinion he really cared about, was of course Monroe's.

As soon as they popped back, all full sized and not smelly, the demon was on him like a mountain cat. He took a step back in surprise before wrapping his arms around her as well. Guardians it felt good to be out of danger and in her embrace! "I was? I mean. Of course! I'm just glad that we're out now." And he could FINALLY lean down to softly kiss her temple. "It actually looks like a real Venus party now...what would you like to do? Dance? Eat? Spa?" He wanted to make up for the horrible last few hours.

woofs heart
gray to Monroe

Mist_of_the_Ages

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:00 pm
Kelebek was all ready to attempt a sassy reply, but Hjortur's actual words threw her completely off-balance. "Wh-what?" she stammered, her grip on him loosening. She felt faint all over again--she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She'd fully expected this to be something they bantered about, half-serious, half-joking, for the next decade or so.

She'd wanted this answer so badly, but she hadn't actually expected him to say yes.

"Y-you're serious? And you're not just saying it because I pressed?" All her anxiety was back. She chewed on her bottom lip and searched his face for emotion.

Daisicle
Hjortur

Irish Night Fox
Hymnaios--continuing the tag train just incase

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items