Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Turtle Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:49 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
The boy studied both Okra and Z, listening to what they had to say and calming down a little. Maybe he got a little worked up, but he didn’t see anything wrong with what he said. If anything, they needed to hear it! But it was hard not to feel a little guilty with the way Kokonee explained it to him. Nikuma didn’t say anything, just standing there with his arms crossed and avoiding eye contact. If Gyoza didn’t know any better, he would say the kid was being stubborn- something he related with all too often. Though, that all changed when Ringo mentioned more of those goons coming and that they were after his Aunt Bur. “What?! No way is that gonna happen! NIMBUS!” the boy called, summoning the golden cloud to his side. He didn’t hesitate to hop on and dart off before Gyoza could get a word in! “NIKUMA! WAIT!” the old man cried out in vain. The boy had already taken off and disappeared into the clouds.
[Nikuma EXIT]
Gyoza could only sigh, feeling this was at least 80% his fault. His single eye would fall to Kokoro and the others as he solemnly shook his head. “Perhaps I was too quick in my judgement to give him the responsibility of the Nimbus. Okka, was it? Could you look after him? I’ll keep Baozi here so she can finish recuperating.” Upon hearing that, Z realized she wasn’t going to be leaving any time soon. She nodded to Okra and then slowly approached Kokoro, a familiar face. “If...I know I’m asking a lot, but… I could use your help, Kokanee” she shyly asked. If she wanted to leave, she had to get better. Then she could try tracking down the Emperor...before something happened. She would then glance over at Mr. Bravo, agreeing to honor his request. "To start: You all disappeared because of the wizard, Kabra. Probably to protect Ziber, if I had to guess since he also sent the knights, and..." She trailed off for a moment, thinking why he also sent Nikuma and none of them were too pretty. "...Well anyway, that's when the Emperor's forces showed up and started attacking. Kabra used his magic on the Dragon Ball before I could finally catch up to him, but by then he summoned the Demon King. I was trying to get Kabra to return everyone, but he was killed. I wonder...if that was what did the trick. But before you all returned...the Emperor himself appeared... I...How could this have all derailed so fast? I'm...sorry we failed to change anything, Mr. Bravo. We wasted the chance you and everyone else gave us..."

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 1,530 |♢| Ki: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Stamina: 1,100/1,100 |♢| Health: 2,500/2,500】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {153}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
◆ Defense :: {70}
◆ Speed :: {51}
◆ Intelligence :: {106}
◆ Reflexes :: {44}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

DJSH9011
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:48 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: ????

The young man floated up before hearing Spike speak up, and turned. His eyes would look to him thinking of what was the urgency to stop him, though it seemed that he was merely after information. The two would rejoin at the look out after he had talked to Z. This would hold him long enough to hear the speaking's of the others. He'd turn his head from the group hearing the light he was painted in by Kokoro. He'd let a soft sigh leave his lips while trying not to be stared at with pity. This would be followed by her joining him in the air a bit as he raised a brow. "You can. . ." He'd start as he floated slowly, hearing the machine talk. He'd tone it out before hearing about his mother. His body stopped as he looked back and scowled. "What was that?" He'd speak with a bit of dismay. The fact that anyone would be after his mother was news to him. Well, maybe just the time due to the stories he was told. Though as he was about to speak up, the golden cloud familiar to him as a child dashed by the man as he moved his leg to let it sweep under him. He'd watch Niku leap on and dash off without a second thought while his hands gripped into fists. "Master!" He'd shout as he passed while hearing Gyoza speak to him. Okra turned around as his mouth let off a soft sigh and a nod. "He's going to where I'm going anyway. . .Besides. . ." Ki would swirl around him while he gripped his hands into fists. "I don't want to let him or my mom . . .O-or my friends get hurt." He'd say while turning his head to Kokoro. "I'll be fine. Please, stay safe." He'd call out while his body dashed forward, his dash following yellow cloud.

[exit]

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:07 pm
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Distracted for a second as Nikuma wizzes past him and Z while riding on a cloud, Spike turned back towards Z only to see her going back down to the dojo and asking Koko for help before she turns back to him and indulges his request for information. "That doesn't quite make sense. If that imp's goal were to protect Ziber, why would he have sent him away alongside us?" Spike muttered as Z trailed off his impulsive referring to karbra as "that imp" feeling like the right thing to call him for some reason. The information after she trails back into her story makes Spike think "Whatever's been done to the dragon balls probably isn't good thing. The Demon King doesn't sound like good news either." and say "The supreme kai was the one to send us back, so I doubt Kabra's death has undone any of his magic." before Z seems to start to emotionally break down and claim she's failed. Seeing the tears starting to form in her eyes, Spike sighs before using a one-armed hug to pull her face down onto his shoulder so that she can cry on it as he pats her head and tells her "It's alright kiddo. Feel free to let out your tears, but know you haven't failed yet sense there's still plenty of time to stop the darkest day." to try and comfort her.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
Karurura
DragonYolk
DJSH9011

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:54 pm
User Image
"Systems online, weapons hot.
Prepare to get scraped by the ultimate robot."

FF Series: 052
Designation: Ringo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ringo thought that the meatbag would rush of to protect there mother after he had reported about the unknown individual that aimed to try and kill the target that Fridged seemed to want dead. He wasn't surprised that they would target the woman after he had learned what had happened before he had arrived, when the emperor had sent a force to capture the planet. The robot had his thoughts about this situation, but would wait to relay what had happened here when the commander had returned from his summons by the deity. He was surprised when it was the fiery red head was the one that responded first and appeared to jump on an odd yellow cloud that he was able to stand on. Ringo didn't have any data on the object he saw and didn't know how a life form was able to stand on a cloud and be able to fly on the back of it. His attention moved back to the meatbag as he went after Niku to help him in the battle against the unknown fighter, unsure if him getting involved in more matters of the past was a good idea. The robot continued to weigh his options, to either wait here to allow the two target to kill themselves in a fight, or to ensure that the main threat was dealt with, that being any members of the Fridged Force. He then moved over to the door of the large vehicle and pressed a few buttons on a keypad located on the right side, causing a shield to wrap around the object to secure it. Ringo's thrusters would then ignite as he flew up into the air and started to make his way to where the other two had gone, his intentions still unknown as he silent during his flight.

“Sensors locked on Fridged Forces. Non-compliant intruders
will be destroyed!"

---->BP: 1480 <----
<--KP: 1100 / 1100 --><--HP: 2840 / 2840--><--SP: 1200 / 1200 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Karurura

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 60
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 61
xxxxx [ Defense ] 94
xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 103
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 90
xxxxx [ Ki ] 90

User Image

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Before she would have the chance to object, the two boys would be off in a hurry. Kokoro stammered, her hand reaching out to catch them to object, but they were too long gone. She would let out a sigh, her mind already racing with concern for the two’s safety. But for now, she would just have to trust that they could hold their own for the time being. Kokoro would turn back to face Z as she asked for assistance. Having heard Gyoza mention something about recuperating, her face show worry for the girl’s state. “Of course, Baochan, you know you can ask me for anything no matter what.”She say with a smile, watching as Spike pulled her into a hug. She would use the moment to out her cards preemptively, holding the deck in her hands while lilac sparkles of ki would twinkle from her hands. She would still find herself thinking about the vision but she would keep any mention of it to herself for now, as there were more important things in the now to attend to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 1107xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1200/1200 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 128
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 30
: 250

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:31 pm
User Image

Universe 6 ??? BP: 1,400
Main Theme - -

§ Z could only watch and sigh as her brother flew off on the Nimbus to confront a new enemy. Fortunately, he would not have to face it alone with Okra in pursuit and the robot as well. She would have to agree with Spike; not a lot of her enemies actions made any sense. Though it always found some way of being a detriment to her and her allies. Had the others been here, they likely would have been killed. Perhaps the Emperor had an ulterior motive to keeping them alive? Worst still, if the imp's undoing didn't undo his magic, it was probable his tampering with the Dragon Balls were still in effect. Before she could propose a plan of action, Spike was pulling her into hug, trying to comfort her. Her face flushed a bright red from embarrassment; not expecting this sort of treatment. When she was a kid, he treated her similarly, but it was a little weird now considering their current ages. "I...appreciate the sentiment, Mr. Bravo. But I think I'll be fine..." she assured him. Thankfully, Kokoro agreed to heal her so she could get back on the move. "Thank you, Kokonee... I think gathering the Dragon Balls would be wisest. Whatever Kabra did to them might still be in effect. If it's even possible to stop the Darkest Day, we must try."

【.MOOD.】 [Tired]
【.COMPANY.】 [Gyoza, Spike, and Kokoro]
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
The Pixel Guru
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:18 pm
User Image

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

Releasing his comforting hug after Kokoro heals Z and Z's comments about being fine collecting the dragon balls, Spike says "It would probably be a good idea to see if we can do anything about the dragonballs. Koko can I leave that task to you as our expert on magic? I need to go start setting up things we will need later if they are gonna be ready within six months." he then senses Okra's, Niku's, a third large Ki signature flare up as if they fighting and interrupts that train of thought with "Uh Z, you might want to go make sure Okra and your brother aren't doing anything stupid." before his phone rings and he glances down and sighs before saying "That's my Urget ringtone so it looks like I need to get going. If either of you need to contact me use this number." before telekinetically pulling out and giving Z and Kokoro copies of his business card and then flying out and away from the dojo as he answered his phone.

[EXITING LOCATION]
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
Karurura
DragonYolk
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

It would take no time at all to restore Z back to full health. The last bit of her purple ki sparkles fading as she shuffled the sun card back into her deck. It appeared everyone had split off into their separate ways, at least from what she had seen and could tell by the spread out familiar ki signatures. She supposed this might be the best option for her as well. While she wanted to join back up with Niku and Okra after sensing the flare of unfamiliar ki, it might not be in her best interest seeing how she had been dead weight earlier back in the wastelands. It was better for everyone if she sit this one out, on top of that, her head still felt a bit fuzzy, as if she was going to get dragged back into that desolate world again at any moment. Might just be better to return to the shop and let everything sink in…or… the idea struck her, the girl nodding to herself in agreement as she tucked the deck of cards in between her chest. ”I’m gonna head out too Baochan.” she turns to the young girl, ”There’s a lot for me to catch up with and check on, and I want to make sure I do my part to help in any way I can.” her face would form a half-smile as she looked at her. The entire time she had been here, she had picked up on the bits and pieces of what seemed like sadness clouding the girl’s mind. All of this was still so new and overwhelming to Kokoro; imagining how she felt having gone through with the bulk of it already, she couldn’t fathom. The fortuneteller would inhale a deep breath, her arms reaching out to pull her into a hug. ”…I don’t know if you need to hear it or not, so I’m just going to say it: I’m so proud of you Baochan.” she exhales, patting the girl’s head. ” You’re already so brave and strong. But just remember… that doesn’t mean you have to do everything on your own…and it’s okay to lean on others, and it’s okay to mess up too. None of this is your fault.” She gives the girl a reaffirming squeeze before releasing her. ” We’re all here for you. And we won’t let there be a repeat of before. ” the broom from earlier would reappear in Kokoro’s hand as she mounted it once again, her body rising off the ground as it started to rise. ” I’ll always be here for ya, Baochan, you can call me anytime.” She give the girl a wave as the broomstick lift higher. Reaching high enough to shoot off towards the city.

[EXIT]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 1510xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1700/1700 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 148
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 60
: 400

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
DragonYolk

Quote:

Karurura

Lupine Wife

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:35 pm
--Day Change--

User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

After the events of yesterday, Ziber had returned back to the Turtle Dojo to recover from the training that he had gone through, and was follow the advice he had been given, to easy up on his ki flow. As such, he ended up needing help from Ringo to getting back to the location, but as the traveled back, he was informed about the battle that had happened while in the otherworld. A group from the Fridged force somehow had stayed hidden and only attacked when the dragon team left to attack earth while having an abomination on their leash. He taken back that he wasn't there to help, but there was nothing he could do now, and the problem had been brought to a swift end, even if Ringo had to work with the assassin. However, the oddities continued as Ziber noticed that Seri hadn't returned that morning and wondered if something had happened to her after when she returned. He tried to sense out her ki, but found that his Ki sense was acting right and couldn't locate where his friend was or if she was okay after fighting that other god. The frost demon would have to rely on the fact that if something was wrong, that Gyoza or Daiko would say something and then rush into action to help her. He let out a sigh while sitting next to his desk and picked up the datapad as there were somethings that he needed answers for, leaning more towards the spirit that he had seen. Ziber would start to search the information banks on the planet to see if there were any descriptions on what he had encountered, a white fox that seem to come and go, appearing as if it was a ghost.

He was surprised that it didn't take long for him to find something as this planet had stories about fox ghosts, some that match the appearance of the being he saw, but was it true that a demon was around him. The frost demon would pull up books about these creatures and stared to read, wanting to know why this being had appeared to him when they did. "Kitsune... A shapeshifting being with high intelligence and magical abilities that are used to increase their age and intelligence. It looks like some of these stories have them using their ability to trick others, but they also appears as faithful guardians, friends, lo... " He suddenly stopped before reading out loud the last word as it was something that he didn't have a connection, putting the idea aside to kill Fridged. Ziber sighed while he went through the books before a subject got his attention that put a different light on the situation, that was actually possessed by the creature. It would partly explain why his ki felt so foreign but was the answer to these questions that simple or was the fox trying to say something like the gods had before. The frost demon placed the datepad on the desk, now having more questions then answers, and got up from his chair to head to the kitchen to get something to drink. The sounds of his bio armor would alert anyone that was in the dojo of his presence and that he was on the moved, but until his ki sense had fully recovered, he might not know who was coming towards him. Ziber stopped by the sink as he started to fill up a glass with water, wondering if he should go to the ship and ask Ringo to train after they hadn't sparred in a long time. He just hoped that the robot wasn't too busy with the ship that he couldn't fufill the request of an old friend, and that he wouldn't start with the missiles right off the bat.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: ???<----
<--KP: ??? --><--HP: ??? --><--SP: ??? -->

With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Quote:

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:58 am
User Image

| BP: 2230 | HP: 2720/2720 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White Current Outfit: Casual Outfit

After spending the rest of the day prior working with his grandpa to plan out as many preparations for the darkest day as he could, Spike received word that people had seen a spaceship land in the area near the turtle dojo, and decided to make his way over to take a look for himself. When he arrived there was indeed a ship here and he thought "Hmm this looks too big to be run by one person, so I'd need a crew if I end up able to use this ship." as he looked around all over the exterior of the ship, being careful not to touch it incase there were some kind of security system.

Spike then entered the dojo, hoping whoever owned the ship was there and willing to let him barrow the ship, and loudly asked "Excuse me, the space ship parked outside wouldn't happen to belong to anyone here would it?" as he didn't immediately see anyone inside, but he then heard water running and made his way over to the kitchen only to freeze up for a couple of seconds as he laid eyes on Ziber and memories of his future self fighting the emperor to buy time for Okra and Z to travel to the past with the time machine rushed through his head.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:05 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber took a drink from the glass as his mind was allowed to wonder, thinking about all that had happened and what had been said by those around him during the past few days. His future was viewed as him being the villain that took over the universe after killing Fridged and returning to earth after an event the time travelers were calling the darkest day. The frost demon still denied the future that Okra and Z had told the others as he already knew how his story would end and it would come to past when... He paused as he placed the glass down as he heard foot steeps coming towards him, ones that didn't match the power to the ones of Gyoza and sent him into high alert. In a second, Ziber moved his hand to grab one of the kitchen knives and pointed it at the person who might have come to try and attack him, thinking that it was another assassination attempt. He had a glare at first as it would ease as he saw who it was, Spike, the odd eared human that had come to the dojo days ago to get information and trained before the tournament. "You should knock before entering a place..." The frost demon said before lowering the knife as he didn't see Spike as a threat to him, but if the time travelers were right, he would become one of his future enemies. He turned away from the boy and placed the knife back in its holder as he took a deep breath while trying to calm himself back down from what he thought was an attack. "So, why are you here, Spike? Are you here to see Master Gyoza again?" I don't know what he is up to right now, or if he is near by, but if you want to wait for him, I'm sure he will be back soon." Ziber asked as he started to clean the glass that he had his drink from in case someone else needed one, and partly because he felt he needed to clean it.

With:
OoC:

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:53 pm
User Image

| BP: 2230 | HP: 2720/2720 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Failing to notice that Ziber had a knife because he doesn't snap out of suddenly receiving some of the memories of his future self until after he put it away and started asking why he was here, Spike responded "Uh, ... if you didn't hear me as I was coming in I'm here to ask about that spaceship that's sitting outside. Because regardless of impending 'Darkest Day' I still have an absent father who seems to not be here on earth that I want to track down, and it'd save me a valuable amount of time if I could borrow an already working one rather then having to wait for one to get built."

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:56 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber had notice that something was odd with the human when he didn't react to him pulling out a knife, but it appeared that they had snapped out of it when he asked why they were there. He hadn't heard Spike when he first called out, and, now that he did, he was surprised that the reason for being here was to talk about the ship that Ringo had brought with him after he escaped. The frost demon wasn't sure if they should leave yet as he hadn't heard back with the rest of his squad and that their missions had been completed, ready to go to the second phase of the attack. However, he would crossed his arms when he heard that this request was because of the darkest day, the event that was the reason the assassin to attack him, because his future was destroyed. Ziber's face became stearn as the event hit him again, but he still need to give him a fair answer, one that was different then one he might not have expected. "I remember you saying something on the lookout and with that earring and your ears, I'm guessing that you think that your father is one of the Kais. Though I don't mind you joining us when we did leave Earth, I'm sorry to say that the ship can't cross the barrier between the realm of the living and other world, the possible place where he could be. If not, then it would be a problem with time. Though, I don't fully believe of this "darkest" day, do you think that you have enough time to search all four galaxies?" He said calmly as he pointed out the problem that he saw with a random goose chase, not mentioning the fuel and resources that was needed for such a long journey. The frost demon would bring one of his hand to touch his temple, trying to think of a quicker way for him to find Spike's father and ironically it was the other side he needed help from. "I have two ideas if you wish to here them. The first is using the dragon balls to either get your father's location or to bring him here to earth. The other would take more time, but less then using a ship. You remember Daiko, right? He has a technique that lets him travel instantly anywhere as long as you sense someone's energy. If your father's energy is similar to yours, that could be easy to find and would allow you to leave the mortal plain with dying." He said as he spoke while he thought giving him some ideas on what would be the best way for Spike to find his father, interested what his plan was if he could use his ship.. Ziber would continue as he crossed his arms again as he would offer to help him, but they needed a plan before they went out on a great journey into space. "If those options don't work for you, we could use the Normandy. I will see if there are any missions we could do if we do half to leave."

With:
OoC:

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:26 am
User Image

Ziber's response to his question, while informing spike of a few things he didn't already know about like Daiko knowing the teleportation technique Okra used to teleport him and Koko yesterday and the possibility that his dad might be in the afterlife where spaceship couldn't reach him, it also seemed to imply Ziber didn't know a number of things Spike knew at this point, so Spike informed Ziber by saying "Yeh I got the fact that my dad is one of those kai people pretty much confirmed by someone I coincidentally met right after we got back from where/whenever we were sent away to from the tournament, and speaking of the tournament, Incase you didn't know the wizard that sent us away apparently messed up the dragonballs in some way so they aren't working right now. The 'you' from that future of theirs also apparently showed up while we were gone too. Then, for that teleportation technique, I'm not sure if you noticed or not the kais' ki signatures don't seem to be detectable for some reason." Spike would then pull out his Potara Tracker (which Ziber probably would have seen Spike holding back when he showed up at the lookout) and continues with "And as for how I planned to search for him, I made this device that can track these magical earrings so all I'd need to do to track him down is find a way to increase it's range to large enough to where it can detect the one he took with him when he left then follow the tracker strait to him."

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 56
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:45 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber hadn't heard any information about what was going on while they were in the mirror version of Earth, and was interested on what the human had to say, especially the news that the dragon balls were unable to be used at this time. It was concerning because if Fridged moved his forces to attack now, there wouldn't be a way to revive the innocent people that might get caught in the crossfire of the false emperor's wrath. Though, the frost demon was a bit irritated when Spike brought up about his doppelganger that had come from the future, as with the actions he had seen didn't match his own. Still, with that being out there somewhere, it was still a possible threat that needed to be taken care before something else that could effect their timeline. Ziber's gaze move to the human once again when spoke about how no one could sense a Kai's energy signature, which would be a problem if they were trying to find one. He did think that there was still a chance though as the group had trained with, and the thought of them being able to sense them the longer they were around them came to his mind. However, without any proof to this idea, the frost demon would have to keep this idea to himself until a change was seen that would allow him to test his theory. He then watched as Spike brought out the device he had seen on the lookout and was told it was a machine that allowed someone to detach the earrings the Kai's wore. The human would continue as he explained that he needed to find a way to boost the range of the device to find where the father was, but Ziber still question if he was on this plain.

He would then reach into what looked like a pocket and pulled out his scouter that extend out to form it's normal shape, one that was different to the scouters the the human saw yesterday. The frost demon place the scouter on his head and came to life with white texts of a foreign language as he place a finger on one of the buttons on the right ear of the device. He started to speak in an unknown language as it he was talking to someone else in the room, but the conversation was brief and looked over to Spike again. "I have asked the scientist team on the ship on how they could help. If you give me your frequency, I can relay it to them and they can offer some help on how to boost the signal. As for resources, the ship has a limited amount to offer, but we could use probes to collect if you are missing supplies that might not be found on the planet." Ziber said as he offered the help that he could at the moment, but was still unsure how well a machine would be able to detect the energy of something that was magical. He would hand back over to his scouter as it folded back up in to his hand to fit securely in the pocket of his bio armor. The frost demon was interest by Spike's work though, and could see that if he did join him in his fight, his intellect would be valuable in the upcoming battle with Fridged. He did need to know something before that idea could go any further as words in the back of his mind started to form which made him speak once more. "I am surprised that you would ask a future enemy for help though." Ziber said without any hint of emotion to see how the human would react as there was a bit of doubt that he would work with him because of what Okra had said. He would watch carefully to see any reaction that point to if Spike had already taken a side in the conflict and then decide on pushing to work together further.

With:
OoC:

The Pixel Guru

Quote: