Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] A Moment Alone (Zeno + Othelloth + Riders)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:46 pm
The Gold often found herself gazing longingly at the Hatching sands now, if she were to be honest. Even though she was glad for her Children, delighted that they'd found Theirs, she missed tending them, taking care of them. It was part of why she, here in the bathing cavern, was hoping perhaps she might see one of her little ones. Hers was carefully scrubbing and oiling her hide, now that she was free of the sands. It was itchy, she was itchy. The feeling of the scrubbing was....extremely satisfactory. Rumbling low, the Gold settled deep in the water, when a sound met her.

Oh! There, one of her beloved children. When she saw Othelloth, her eyes whirled bright blue and purple, attention all bound to her little one, Othelloth! Look at you, my beautiful son. You are growing so well.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:16 pm
Othelloth was growing at an incredible rate, and La'thisen could only marvel even as he carefully bathed and oiled him each day. A break during lessons meant that they were able to walk about the Weyr, simply enjoying the sights... and then, the little lord was greeted so warmly. Though born from nobility, Othelloth was hardly an arrogant creature, and his eyes immediately bloomed into deep purples as his mother hailed him. He strode elegantly towards the lake's shore, crooning in his throat. Mother. He hailed her warmly, not hesitating to wade into the cold waters. With his hide, he hardly felt it.

Thank you. He accepted the compliment graciously, stretching his neck out so he could touch his nose to his mother's. Are you well, mother? Have you met mine? La'hisen, if you'd be so kind...?

The young man had stayed back initially, not wanting to introduce on a moment between mother and son... but after being hailed, he stepped forward with a slight bow for Zenobiath. "Good afternoon," He greeted.

MaraRune

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:08 am
Alumet smiled at the presence of La'hisen and Othelloth, watching the pair as Zenobiath crooned and fussed over the little blue, booping him, and then taking her time to inspect him. They grew too fast, and Alumet was inclined to agree with her Gold's assessment of this. Far too fast. She inclined her head to the new Weyrling, offering them both a glance of reassurance, "Welcome to Weyrling hood, La'hisen." For Alumet had taken pains to make sure she knew every single new Rider's name, "And congratulations on your Impression to Othelloth."

Zenobiath let out a very soft croon, her own eyes a whirl of deep sapphire and plum, nose moving to boop all over her blue son. He was already getting so big, and it hurt her hearts. So soon, they were growing. It was how Dragons were, but it still gave her a pang, Dearest Othelloth, I am well, though far better with your presence. When he introduced His, and the boy bowed, he would feel a wash of affection and acceptance, La'hisen. A pleasure But all her attention was for her son, her beloved hatchling. She missed them so terribly.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:38 pm
Ah. La'hisen focused on the queenrider and offered another short bow, a slight smile pulling at his lips. "Thank you, Queenrider Alumet." New as he was to the Weyr, he tried to know the important names and faces. Naturally, that included the riders of his Othelloth's parents. "I never realized he was the one I was waiting for," He said more softly, an incredibly fond expression on his face as he looked at the young blue. He'd waited many Turns for his dragon, yes, but he never realized how it would feel to share one's thoughts and emotions with a soul mate.

Othelloth rumbled with joy as his mother reached out to 'embrace' him, rubbing himself against her snout with sheer delight. Regardless of how silly it might look, he'd soon flopped onto his side to childishly paw at her muzzle. Mother, you flatter me! But if any upset you, please let me know.... Oh, he would make them pay if they upset his dearest mother.

And pay they would, be it in flesh or blood.

MaraRune

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out