Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:15 pm
MoonRazor | Trainers: Odin | Pokenoids: Osias
houllow | Trainers: Ripley | Pokenoids: Riley egg

Odin was terribly excited. Not long after he and Osias had decided to work together on a grand adventure, he'd found himself in possession of a lovely Pokenoid egg. How he'd managed to luck out, he wasn't sure, but this little egg made him feel oddly like an expectant father. There was something so cute and precious about it that needed protection. Just days into caring for the egg, he felt like he'd readily fight anyone to make sure it was safe.

Osias hadn't seemed too sure about it. Odin could tell the Taillow was at least a little concerned that whatever hatched out of this egg would cramp their style. After all, there was only so much mobility when one was caring for an infant. Would it delay their much-discussed adventure? Would there be ramifications to having a baby around?

Odin had done his best to reassure the young Taillow and had sent the Pokenoid off on a little recon trip around Celadon City, hoping that it would give Osias a sense of purpose and ease his fears. In the meantime, he'd keep walking this little egg around and hope that somehow, the Pokenoid inside would grow to trust him a little bit more.

houllowx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:17 am
Ripley was ready in almost all sense of the word. Finding an egg had been one of the happiest days of his life and he was already ready to fight to the death for the little life inside, even if he'd had the egg less than twenty-four hours and he didn't even know the Pokenoid inside. Honestly it didn't matter - the egg could hatch the worst thing known to history - and Ripley would been its most staunch ally.

He'd even named the lil' egg "Riley" which just went to show he was absolutely abysmall on creative naming. He doubted the egglet would mind, as he certainly didn't, and if the 'noid within objected maybe they'd change it. Maybe. Probably, really because Ripley was weak to cute things and if this baby didn't want to be called Riley he'd bend over backward and change anything and everything. No point in having an upset little one!

So today he was out and about with Riley-egg, content to just...do things, when he happened to spot a Taillow moving about. A...young one, though much older than a child or teen or what not. He'd seen a few here and there but never really had a chance to talk to any of them. Mostly because Ripley felt like he could be considered a creeper for randomly talking to a Pokenoid without permission. Even though he had an egg and therefore could come across as asking questions he didn't really know what to do.

Maybe this specific child had a trainer?? If that was the case then Ripley could talk and not feel so awkward. Even though the kiddo was cute! Nice style! Needed to lift more though! It would be very hard not to notice they were being stared at, though.

MoonRazor

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:33 am
The Taillow in question was just heading back to reunite with Odin and the egg. He'd done what he thought was a thorough recon of the city, having poked his head into every single storefront he could find and done his best to memorize the layout of the city. He felt quite good about it, and was hustling along with a nice spring in his step, when he felt the prickling sensation of a stare aimed at him, and the brisk pace he had picked up faltered.

Osias glanced around, looking for the source of the stare, gray eyes flitting this way and that until he saw Ripley. Ah-ha. He wasn't quite sure what to do, and part of him thought he might just breeze by and ignore the stranger. After all, Odin was hanging out at the park just around the corner. But another, more polite, side of him told him to slow down. It was too late to just breeze on by now, anyway. He'd made eye contact.

"Uh, hello," he said, trying to channel some of Odin's innate brightness into the greeting. Osias didn't have nearly the same amount of enthusiasim, but the Taillow did his best. "How, uh. How do you do?" Maybe this trainer needed something? Maybe he could be helpful? Who knew.

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:24 am
Ripley didn't think the kiddo would come and approach of his own free will and so when it happened, well, the trainer had no idea what to think. He'd never properly spoken to a Pokenoid before and he was pretty sure this poor fellow was creeped out despite speaking so politely. It made the man feel sort of....bad? Like he forced this contact despite just thinking it was nice to see someone new. "Ah nah, not....really? I mean sorry to make ya come over and feel like you gotta talk to me. I was just thinking it was nice to see a Pokenoid out and about."

Wait, that wasn't that the kiddo had asked at all and Ripley felt his face burn bright red. The egg he was holding against his chest like the most precious thing in the world was gripped tighter. Thankfully he couldn't really hurt it as it was but still, man, Ripley. Learn to listen before you talk because this kiddo could - dunno, report you for being creepy or something. "I'm....also good. T...taking my Riley here for a walk."

The egg in his arms was shown as if it would make more sense. It was a Nosepass egg, shiny and clearly well loved. "Are you running an errand or something?"

MoonRazor

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:11 pm
"Oh. No, not at all," Osias answered, thinking how odd it was to find himself in a situation in which neither of them had really intended to start a conversation in the first place. And then - oh dear - it seemed that he'd managed to land the trainer in a spot of embarrassment without even intending to. All of his good intentions seemed to be failing.

How did Odin do this talking to strangers thing, anyway? Osias made a note to observe and learn.

"Oh, an egg!" The Taillow said, brightening up. Not necessarily because he felt terribly favorable toward them, but because it was a point of similarity that he could latch onto for conversation. It was much easier to bring up shared interests than to flail about awkwardly in pursuit of small talk.

"Did you just get it? My trainer, Odin, also has an egg that he's walking around." Osias peered closer. This one was a nice dark shade of blue, not as bright in color as the sharp green one in their possession. Maybe a little heftier too, the Taillow guessed. "I was just heading back, he's in that park over there. Do you want to see?

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:29 pm
"Yeah, I just found this lil' one not too long ago and I'm afraid its got my scent all over it now. Poor Riley will never be taken back by their mother so I figured I needed to do the right thing and raise the baby inside as if it were my own." There was absolutely no sarcasm anywhere in Ripley's words as his spoke, his eyes serious and happy. If Riley were something other than just a virtual egg there was no doubt that Ripley would have it inside a baby bjorn, carried around in his arms forever and ever. As it were the egg was indeed just virtual and so the man would have to settle for something like this.

Maybe he could find a virtual baby bjorn, how cool would that be? Then he could carry the egg and the kiddo it would eventually become around while he did running. Get them calories in there burned while spending quality time! He could run on the treadmill or lift weights since his hands would be free, and maybe the steps would hatch the egg faster!! So good!

He was driven from his workout thoughts at the mention of an actual trainer and another egg - one that looked different from the one he had. "Oh man, of course! I love meeting new folks and I'm sure Riley would like to meet another egg. Uh...even if....like he doesn't remember it or something." Honestly he didn't know how virtual memories worked and he wasn't going to question it. The most important thing was for Riley to have friends that it could count on in the future.

"If it's not too much trouble that is. Lead the way, er.... . .?" He'd never asked for his name, oops.

MoonRazor

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:34 am
"Are you sur-" Osias cut himself off mid-sentence, not wanting to be the one who broke it to the trainer that that wasn't quite the way eggs worked here in the game. Far be it for the Taillow to put in a dent in the bond that was forming between trainer and egg. "Sounds like a lucky kid," he said instead with a smile. Every young Pokenoid deserved a loving home, really.

"Oh, no trouble at all!" Osias added, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he pointed toward the park, quite literally just a long stone's throw away. He started moving that way as he talked, knowing that Odin would be just as pleased to meet someone new. "I'm Osias. We're here on a grand adventure - we want to explore the whole world." If he sounded more than a little proud of that goal, that was because he was. Over the last few weeks, the Taillow had come to the conclusion that he and Odin had formed quite an auspicious partnership, and he was terribly excited to get going.

They made it to the park entrance and Osias gave a hearty wave, flagging his trainer down. "Hey Odin, look, I found another trainer with an egg!"

Odin, meanwhile, had been lounging on a park bench with the egg beside him, pleased to be getting a touch of sun for the little critter inside. He sat upright when he saw the trio, and waved for them to join him. "Will you look at that!" he said, a bright grin upon his face as he scooted his green egg off the bench and into his grasp, making room for more. "Dope-looking egg, man!"

houllow

Pokemon Online RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff