CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:11 am
Fum is an Agrarian Nation of Ivalice Island. This nation is otherwise known as the Fields of Fum.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

= Family Trades
Alchemist, Merchant, Blacksmith, Tailor, Miller, Farmer, Rancher, Forager, Carpenter, Weaver, Goldsmith, Leatherworker, Culinarian, Armorer, Botanist, Miner, Jewelsmith, Scribe, Baker, Furnisher, Herbalist, Runesmith, Shipwrighter, Painter, Pathfinder, Bladesmith, Weaponsmith, more TBA

Castle Fum
Town of Fum
Fum Forest
Fum Lake (Surface)
Fum Lake (Underwater)
Fum Beach

= Inside Castle Fum
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Pool Changing Room

Objects:
TBA

Great Crystal:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:44 am
Endrick
Tipa Adventurer (Warrior)
"You will give me your best effort, won't you?"

[Fum, Beach]
After breakfast, Endrick took an morning quest at Fum Forest & defeated 5 Sniper beetles & extracted their beetle shells. 5 of the Sniper beetles were from the Nortscar Needle Tower. He began to take a scenic route back to Tipa, then he saw something that looked like a dolphin's tail swimming toward the shore. She had light blonde hair, ice blue eyes & looked like Elsa, but this double had an ice blue tail. Hello. I'm Endrick, and my class is Warrior. I'm from Tipa. What is your name?

NeepNeep

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NeepNeep
Crew

Obsessed Collector

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:25 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Endrick

[Fum, Beach]
After breakfast, Endrick took an morning quest at Fum Forest & defeated 5 Sniper beetles & extracted their beetle shells. 5 of the Sniper beetles were from the Nortscar Needle Tower. He began to take a scenic route back to Tipa, then he saw something that looked like a dolphin's tail swimming toward the shore. She had light blonde hair, ice blue eyes & looked like Elsa, but this double had an ice blue tail. Hello. I'm Endrick, and my class is Warrior. I'm from Tipa. What is your name?

NeepNeep

Quote:

Quote:

Hi, I'm Jewel. I'm not from here, could you tell me exactly where I am? the blonde mermaid said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:49 pm
Endrick

[Fum, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Jewel. You're on the island of Ivalice. I'm from the Nation of Tipa, this is the Nation of Fum. Both are several Great Crystal Nations. Would you like to see something lovely? Endrick got out his Polished Wand, picked up a pile of sand, tapped it with his wand, then dropped the sand onto the beach, then a small sandcastle rose from the sand pile that was dropped. This small sand structure is called a sandcastle. You're a really beautiful mermaid.

NeepNeep

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NeepNeep
Crew

Obsessed Collector

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:27 pm
User Image

Jewel

Jewel watched him create the sandcastle with interest. Thank you, she said politely, you seem very nice yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:16 am
Endrick

[Fum, Beach]
You're welcome. Endrick then looked at the distance, then at Jewel. Would you like to see where I'm from? I can cast another spell, but this one will grant you human legs & feet, turning you human. Endrick saw that the Jewel was on the beach & he took out his polished wand again. Tipa is a nice place. Oh and here. Before I turn you human... Endrick found an old sail sheet and some rope then set it nearby to Jewel for her to put on once she's human and is used to having human legs & feet, and that Jewel would have something to wear for the time being until she's given some nice clothes to wear after she's tidied up. Ready?

Endrick focused on his polished wand, pointed it at Jewel's mermaid tail & it began to glow as Endrick cast his human spell on her. Jewel's Narwhal horn vanished first, her ice blue tinted glasses were placed on the sand next to the sail sheet and rope, then Jewel's tail began to shimmer & split apart, forming human legs & feet. Then, Endrick's human spell was completed & Jewel was now turned into a human girl & was on the sands of Fum Beach. Jewel was now wearing an ice blue arctic bra where her mermaid star bra used to be & her lower half was covered in a pair of ice blue arctic underwear where her ice blue mermaid tail used to be. The ice blue arctic undergarments that Jewel was wearing were made out of a lightweight clothing material. Endrick's magic must have granted her these undergarments after Jewel was turned human.

There we go, Jewel. Can you try sitting up to see your new legs & feet then try standing up? Then Endrick looked at the ice blue tinted glasses next to the sail sheet and rope. Jewel, what's the glasses for? Endrick asked this then looked at Jewel, who is now a human girl. How old are you, Jewel? I'm 17 years old. Endrick held his hand out toward hers so he can help her up on her new legs & feet. Endrick blushed. Jewel looked beautiful as either a mermaid or human. Jewel, you're really beautiful as a human or as a mermaid. Endrick said this to Jewel as he looked at her then blushed after he said that Jewel looked beautiful as a human or as a mermaid. Without the ice blue tinted glasses, Jewel had nice ice blue eyes, then Endrick looked down at her lovely human legs & feet then back at her face to face. She looked lovely as a mermaid who's turned into a human for her first time. Endrick felt that he may be falling in love with Jewel then he helped Jewel up on her human legs & feet and held her so that she would get used to standing on human legs & feet. How are you feeling, Jewel?

NeepNeep

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NeepNeep
Crew

Obsessed Collector

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 pm
User Image

Jewel
Explorer, Philanthropist,

Jewel looked at herself, surprised at how fast she had been changed into a human. It had been a bit sudden, one moment she was sitting in the water, and the next moment her beautiful tail was gone and she had two legs.

She moved away from Endrick to she could test walking by herself, and she stumbled a little, but then caught her balance before falling in the sand. I'm feeling fine, she said, taking a few more wobbly steps. She carefully walked - swayed is more like it- to where the rope and sail and her glasses were. She knew humans wore pieces of cloth, - she would sometimes swim close to shore to watch humans from the shallow water on the beach, and humans seemed to be wearing cloth - the glittering crystals her tail and stars had changed into were made out of actual ice, as she had ice magic. They would melt soon, so it would probably be a good idea to put on the cloth.

She picked up the cloth and put it on just as her ice garments melted, and tied the rope around her waist, then picked up her glasses and turned back to Endrick, now dressed like this:

User Image

My glasses are a treasure from the human world she said.

Quote:
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 am
Endrick

BGM: Lenna's theme Remastered
[Fum, Beach]
That sounds lovely, Jewel. You're really adorable. I'll help you out. Endrick picked up Jewel then carried her to Tipa, so what she would be all cleaned up & given some human clothes to wear, so that she wouldn't be going around naked wearing a sail sheet & rope. She was really light to carry. Endrick then blushed as he looked toward her. Jewel... I think I maybe falling in love with you. Endrick said this while he blushed bright red after confessing his love to her, then gave her a light kiss on her cheek while carrying her to Tipa, so Jewel can be cleaned up and given some human clothes to wear. My sister, Elandra, will have you all tidied up & give you some fresh clothes to wear. As well as something to eat, Jewel.
*exit to Tipa*

NeepNeep

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NeepNeep
Crew

Obsessed Collector

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:49 am
User Image

Jewel
Explorer, Philanthropist,

Jewel wanted to walk herself, but as her legs were new to her, she appreciated Endrick's help. She was surprised when he kissed her, We have barely met, she said. It was nice that he liked her so much, but she was more interested in seeing the human world than in romance. Jewel was excited to see his sister, she wanted to see what a human girl looked like. I eat fish, and seaweeds, she said.

Quote:
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:42 am
Scott
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Enchanter)
"I pray you use your power for good."

Time: Early Afternoon
[Fum, Beach]
After questing through the Janktra Plains, Scott stopped by at a beach to unwind and sat down then he saw two 16 year old mermaids surface, one had blue eyes with matching blue hair, a white seashell bra & blue tail. And the other had blue eyes, long blonde hair, a black seashell bra & red tail, they were twin sisters. Scott got up then went to them as they swam closer. Afternoon. I'm Scott from Rela Cyel & my class is an Enchanter. What's your names? Scott then got out 3 watermelon slices from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until it they were plain watermelon slices, then gave the mermaids one slice each to try, while he had one slice for himself. These are called watermelon slices. They taste really good. I'm 18 years old by the way. How old are you both? Scott sat down & had his watermelon slice.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kira Hisoka

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kira Hisoka

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 & 𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷
𝒲𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝒾𝒹𝓈

As they surfaced, they were seen by someone that Serena assumed was most certainly someone called a 'Human' like their Mother had told them about. When they got closer and he approached, he spoke up with a greeting unfamiliar to Serena and Dawn, Dawn looked over at her sister, then at the person before them and smiled cheerfully "Hello~ I'm Dawn~ This is my sister~"

"My name is Serena, it is a pleasure to meet you, Scott... May I ask, what is Rela Cyel? And a class?" Serena asked in a formal tone, bowing her head politely when she introduced herself.

Dawn watched with wide eyes as he took out some strange item that was red speckled with black and lined on one side by green. Dawn took the red item handed to her as Scott had removed the black speckles and the green lining "What is this?" Dawn asked, examining it curiously while Serena was trying to figure out what to do with the item handed to her. "Eighteen? We're sixteen years old~ We're just now starting our travels and want to see the world!" Dawn responded happily, seeing Scott take a bite of the same item as what he had handed her that he called a 'watermelon slice' and so she also took a bite at the same time as Serena who had also noticed Scott start to eat the slice that he was holding. "Wah~ It's delicious! Where do you get these watermelon slices?" Dawn exclaimed happily, staring at Scott with sparkling eyes.

"It is indeed delicious, thank you very much for sharing such an item with us upon our first meeting" Serena spoke up in a calm and polite manner, speaking formally to Scott as this was their first meeting.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:56 am
Scott

[Fum, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Serena & Dawn. Anyway, Rela Cyel is Great Crystal Nation on Ivalice island. Your tails are really lovely. As for the watermelons, I purchased them at the Parent Cafe as take-out. Job Classes is what an Adventurer chooses when registering at a guild to become an adventurer. Scott then showed Serena & Dawn an invitation. Take a look at this. Its an invitation that Rela Cyel got earlier today. Inviting us to St. Ivalice's Full Moon Festival Ball which is tonight and for the next 2 nights. Its addressed to each nation but it says we can bring as many friends as we want.

Then Scott though of something. Serena, Dawn, would you like to come to this party at the Capital & see the nation of Rela Cyel? The party at the capital will be fun. Scott asked the mermaids nicely. Of course, I can use my Sapphire Wand to grant you human legs & feet. Then Scott thought of a better idea. Would both of you like to be turned human together?

Kira Hisoka

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kira Hisoka

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 & 𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷
𝒲𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝒾𝒹𝓈

"Great Crystal Nation on Ivalice Island? This is our first time coming out of the sea, so we're not really familiar with all the lands yet~" Dawn gave a small laugh as she decided not to concern herself with trying to memorize these names, she was certain that Serena would be memorizing it anyways~ Dawn blinked at his compliment and smiled brightly "thank you~ I take pride in maintaining my scales~" Dawn responded, though it was actually Serena who helped her out a lot with ensuring her scales were properly clean so that seaweed and sand wouldn't be stuck underneath them. Dawn looked at the paper item handed to her and then handed it to Serena quickly "St. Ivalice's Full Moon Festival Ball? That sounds like something fun! Is it fun?" Dawn asked then tilted her head "Serena, do we have clothes to attend human things?"

Serena had indeed been making mental notes of the location names said by Scott as assumed by the thoughts of her twin sister, she slightly blushed at the compliment of her tail "thank you" Serena spoke up, though not very loud and was easily drowned out by Dawn's excited chatter, and so when handed the invitation by Dawn, she took to looking it over instead curiously, trying not to get too much water on it, as it didn't seem to hold up well where her sister had grabbed it. When she was asked a question by her sister, she looked up from the invitation in her hands and blinked at her sister who asked her the question again as she hadn't been listening and Serena opened her bag, rummaging a bit, then nodded "I packed mine" Serena then took Dawn's bag and searched and then nodded "you properly packed yours as well~"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:22 pm
Scott

[Fum, Beach]
Serena & Dawn, we'll have human clothes for you to try on once you're tidied up at Castle Rela Cyel and tomorrow we'll take you shopping for some human clothes to have & use. Serena, would you like to go first to become human? All I need to do is get out my wand. Scott got out his Sapphire Wand and is ready to cast a human spell on Serena. Serena & Dawn would keep their seashell bras with them once the spell was cast, Serena would have red bottom undergarment skirt & Dawn would have a blue bottom undergarment skirt once they become human. Then Scott found 2 Mariner Cloth & Ropes lying around then put them on the side for later. Ready, Serena? I think you would look really beautiful as both a mermaid and as a human. Scott said this as he held his wand, then blushed lightly toward Serena after he said that Serena would look beautiful as both a mermaid & a human. Dawn can become human too if its okay with her.

Serena & Dawn, this is my Sapphire Wand. When I became an Adventurer, I purchased this along with a Steel Longsword & a Falcon Shield at the 15 Brothers Bear Shop, which sells weapons and armor. 15 Brothers Bear, Fashion King & Queen Boutique, the Silvermoon Inn & the Parent Cafe are all over Ivalice Island. Scott explained the these locations can be found in each Elemental Crystal & Great Crystal Nation of Ivalice Island. Serena & Dawn, there will be lots of people to meet at the party there, there's also Music, Dinner, Singing & Dancing. Speaking of which, what do you like to do for fun? Are both of you ready to become human?

Mariner Cloth & Rope:

Kira Hisoka

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kira Hisoka

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 & 𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷
𝒲𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝒾𝒹𝓈

Serena gave a small smile "thank you for all the help, and yes, I appreciate it" Serena responded, she tilted her head at the unfamiliar word of 'wand' her eyes fixed curiously at the item he was holding that she could assume was the 'wand' as he had called it. "Yes" Serena nodded slightly, caught off guard by his compliment, she started blushing, so she looked away quickly in embarrassment, she wasn't used to such compliments, though she was very happy about them, she was still embarrassed. Serena paid attention as he spoke and then tilted her head "will we need weapons if we start travelling on land? Does that mean we'll need to fight?" Serena looked over at Dawn who shook her head, as they both didn't know how to actually fight, use a bit of magic then yes, but using a weapon, certainly not. Serena nodded as he spoke about the party and smiled "sounds like a really fun party... Hm for fun? I like singing, though I only ever sang for Dawn, my Mother or the others in the village..." When he asked his last question, Serena nodded "yes, I am ready."

"Hey~ I wanna go fir- Nope, nevermind~ I wanna know what to expect when I have human legs instead~" Dawn was about to complain about the order, though was quick to change her mind as she realized adjusting to having two legs instead of the one tail and moving in a different manner was likely going to be difficult, so she wanted to know at least a little of what to expect by taking advantage of the order that Scott had decided, so she was impatient and wanted to quickly have legs so she could try a lot of things she can't experience with a tail or in the sea~ "Eh~ Serena~ I also don't know a thing about weapons or actually fighting, you know~" Dawn spoke up as her eyes met her sister's when Scott brought up having bought a wand, sword and shield when he became an 'adventurer' which from what Dawn was able to guess is that it's like someone who travels, and Dawn was sure that Serena was also guessing that as well. "Wah! I can't wait~!" Dawn shouted happily and hummed a bit only to pause at his next question "Hm... For me, it's have to be exploring~ Or dancing~ Not sure how well I'll be able to dance on land though~" Dawn responded cheerfully. At Scott's last question, Dawn smiled brightly "Ready!" and raised on hand in a childish manner.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Ivalice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas