Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Shella (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RLR123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:45 pm
https://i.imgur.com/g8ZqGJ8.jpg?1
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader
"I wish to light the path, for those who are lost in the dark."

[Shella, Beach]
Malrick had made his way down to the shores of Shella, a raised hand before him, a sphere of light floating inches over his palm. The blonde-haired, blue eyed young man, stepped out onto the sand, looking around, taking in the breeze of the night air. He sighed softly, a smile on his face at her took the scene in. He made his way to the waters edge, his light illuminating the rolling tide. He paused however, as he caught some form out in the waters. He turned back, narrowing his eyes to try and catch sight of it once more.
"What in Ivalice?" He softly said, swearing he had caught sight of a person far out in the water in the middle of the night.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:53 pm
User Image
Chloe
"Always find what makes you, you."

[Shella, Beach]
Chloe swam closer then giggled after hearing him.
Ivalice? I haven't heard of it until now. Chloe playfully teased and flapped her tail. I'm Chloe. what's your name? I'm 18 years old. I have a little sister named Casi. Chloe asked again for the human's name. Her little sister, Casi, would speak when spoken to as she was quiet in her thoughts. But she was asleep back in Nautilina as it was her bedtime and she would have to wait until morning to see the open waters. Its a really beautiful night. Chloe chimed as she flapped her mermaid tail.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:08 pm
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Beach]
After a pause, the figure had approached through the water, calling out to them. Malrick looked on as the fair-skinned young woman revealed herself, blonde hair, emerald eyes that stared at him with curiousity matching his surprise, her thin frame clad only in white seashells of all things. "I...um...I'm Malrick. Are you alright, uh, Chloe? What are you doing out in the middle of the night."
He stepped back for but a moment, before stepping closer her as if to help her out from the waters, not yet seeing her fish tail. "You've never heard of Ivalice? It's where we are. It's the country we reside in."
Then as she swam closer, he noticed her blue-scaled lower body, her tail slipping above the water. "YOU...you're...a mermaid!" He said pointing at her with surprise, perhaps a little more loudly than necessary.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:13 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Beach]
Chloe sighed.
I came to see the open waters, but its all so... amazing. What's Ivalice island like? Chloe asked curiously.
I wonder... What's the human world like? Chloe asked kindly, wondering that Malrick can grant her human legs.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:27 pm
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Beach]
Malrick calmed once more as she explained and questioned him about the island and the world above. "Well, It's a nice place, where people work together and live their lives. There are all kinds of people and amazing things there." He raised a hand to his chin in thought. "Do you want to find out?" He asked her now, drawing closer, reaching his hand out to her.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:38 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Beach]
Chloe sighed then smiled.
Yes! I would love too! Chloe then saw Malrick cast his human spell on Chloe.
Chloe felt the human's magic surround her tail as it tingled her.
Chloe moaned as her tail and fins split apart then formed a pair of human legs and feet then moaned again as the bones formed, her scales turned to skin until it disappeared completely. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young woman was sitting on the shore. She had nothing below but she was still wearing her seashell bra.

Chloe sat up straight then gasped in amazement at what she saw, her new human legs and feet. As Chloe is raising her legs up from the water, she gasped again then grew more and more excited. At the end of her new legs, there were small, lovely, and very cute by human standards, real female human barefeet, including All ten toes, heels, arches, and all. Wiggling all ten of her new toes, she gasped again & then laughed about how cute they were. Chloe's feelings were beyond feelings. She had gotten her wish of having legs and being a human. I... I became a human! Thank you, Malrick! I wish there was some way to show my thanks. Chloe accepted his hand as she was helped up, her legs were wobbly.

Malrick, this really strange, how is one able to stand on these? I don't know how to use them. Chloe said on her wobbly legs. Her new human legs and feet felt like they were tingly and asleep this entire time then yelped as she almost fall back into the water but was caught by Malrick.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:46 pm
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Beach]
Focus's, Malricks divine power flowed out from his hand and into her. Her body glowed, his lower body changing form, sitting now in the water as she explored the use of her new limbs. Quickly realizing her new wardrobe malfunction as she took his hand, raising herself up, he quickly looked away, blushing as he grabbed his cape, pulling it off and handing it to her.
"Here, you can...um...use this as a dress for now." Giving her a moment to cover herself, he turned back to her. "Yeah, I'd imagine it'd take a bit to get used to them." He took her hand once more and began to carefully lead her onto shore. "Just put one foot in front of the other."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:57 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Beach]
Okay. Chloe tried to maintain her balance on her new legs then tried walking but stumbling and leaning onto Malrick, then looked down, besides the cape she was covered with, all she had was her seashell bra and blushed a little as she felt naked. I'm sorry. Is this because... I'm human now? Chloe asked feeling embarrassed and naked in her seashell bra. All she wore when she lived in the water was her seashell bra.
Are human legs always this... weird? Chloe said as she was helped.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:17 pm
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Beach]
Malrick nodded to her. "It's probably why. It's best we find you some better clothes, as well." He said, blushing still a bit. He began to lead her further up the beach. "I'd imagine they'd take some getting used to. Babies take months to learn to use them." He told her. "I'm sure I can find a seamstress who might have something to fit you." He told her.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:21 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Beach]
I see. Chloe followed Malrick's lead until she's used to standing and walking. That's very thoughtful... Chloe yelped as she was picked up by Malrick. Walking was very hard for someone who spent her whole life swimming.
Where are we going? Chloe said to Malrick as she was carried to Castle Shella. All this was very new to Chloe as she had questions about the Human World & what its like & felt happy that she became human.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:32 pm
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Beach]
Seeing her struggling to followed, he carefully lifted her up, taking her into his arms. "This'll be a bit faster for now." he declared. On their way to the castle, Malrick stopped by a clothing store, purchasing a plain dress for her to wear. He gave her a private stall to slip it on, before carrying her to the castle from there. "This is Castle Shella, where the royal family live."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:53 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Beach to Castle Shella, Hallway]
Chloe smiled as she saw the castle, the Prince wasn't home currently as he was at the Party at the Capital. During the trip to the castle, they passed a Large Green Crystal in the town square, the Great Crystal of Shella.
This is amazing, Malrick! Chloe said to Malrick as she was set down on her feet. She was a bit wet from being in the water
Malrick, so what happens now? Chloe asked, the white sundress was a little wet but it was better than going into the castle naked in her seashell bra.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:23 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Castle]
Malrick told her as the past the crystal. "This is The Great Crystal of Shella! It is an object of great power. Many of the other cities have their own Crystals as well." raised a hand to greet the guards, before leading her inside. "We just need to make our way to the highest tower." He told her, leading the slightly damp girl along.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:30 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Beach to Castle Shella, Hallway]
Chloe followed Malrick to where the maid is.
Malrick, so who's this? Chloe said to Malrick
This is a nice place. It's all so beautiful. Chloe said to Malrick, then looked at her feet and giggled. Do you think I'm cute with a mermaid tail and on human legs? Chloe said as she admired her feet, she saw Malrick talk to the maid about having Chloe cleaned up and given some clothes to wear for tonight at the Full Moon Party at Castle St. Ivalice.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:46 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Castle]
Malrick gave the maid some instructions, letting her know to properly clean Chloe up. He then turned back to the mermaid. "Well I...um...I think you are cute either way." He said with a slightly flustered smile. He continued then, raising a hand towards the maid. "If you go with her, Chloe, she'll help you get properly dressed up for where we are going." He told her. "There is an important even I've been requested to attend out in the capital of our Island."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out