Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Shella (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Halahk
Padarak Adventurer (Templar)
"I will be our sword."

Nice to meet you, Kitsume. This is called a watermelon slice. Be sure to try it. Halahk sat down next to the mermaid and had his watermelon slice. Can I show you something, Kitsume?

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

foxgirl66

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 am
Kitsume bit into the watermelon and nodded sure she said. She was curious about this human. Even though he was the human she met she started to like him. She hear that human could be mean but he seemed different and she wanted to learn more about him and the other humans  

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 am
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

Okay. Halahk showed Kitsume the invite to her. The Nation of Padarak has been invited along with the other nations of Ivalice to the Capital's Full Moon Festival Ball which is 3 nights and the best part is that we can bring as many friends as we want. Would you like to come, Kitsume? I can grant you human legs. Halahk blushed a little after asking her to come to the ball at the capital. Then Halahk imaged what it would be like dancing with Mermaid Kitsume as a human girl. This thought made Halahk blush.

Kitsume, you're a cute mermaid.

Invite:

foxgirl66

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:25 pm
Kitsume blushed a bit when he called her a cute mermaidThank you she said. And I would love to go to the party with you,but how will you give me human legs she wondered

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:57 pm
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

By casting a human spell on you, Kitsume. Halahk got out his Crystal Scepter out and showed it to Kitsume. Kitsume, we'll teach you about being human, have you cleaned up, give you something nice to wear, as well as something to eat. And Kitsume, I like you. Then Halahk cast his human spell on Kitsume by pointing his wand at her blue tail & Kitsume's transformation into a human began.

Crystal Scepter:

Transformation spell:
User Image

foxgirl66

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:02 am
Kitsume looked at him as he said the spell. Before she new it she was a human. She looked down at herself and noticed she had starfish covering her. She blushed a deep shade of red I-is there anything I can wear she asked him.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:07 am
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

I can find you a sail sheet and some rope to wear in the meantime, Kitsume. Do you need help standing up? Halahk offered his hand to Kitsume, offering to help her on her human legs and feet. Kitsume was now a human girl in naked starfish sitting in the water. He saw that she was admiring her human legs and feet. Kitsume, you're beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Halahk blushed toward her as he said this. Kitsume, I'll also teach you how to dance on human legs once you're all cleaned up & dressed at Castle Padarak.

foxgirl66

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:22 am
Kitsume took his hand and tried to stand up. Thanks she said blushing a deep red My legs are very neat and so are my feet she told him

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:38 am
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

Halahk held Kitsume who was in her naked starfish, as she was wobbling on her new legs so he can help her balance. Kitsume, do you have a favorite color? Halahk held Kitsume as he helped her, then blushed toward her. Kitsume, can you try talking on human legs? I think I am falling in love with you, Kitsume. Halahk blushed bright red as he confessed toward Mermaid Kitsume. Even though Kitsume was in her mermaid starfish garments as a human girl, she was beautiful.

*Time Skip*
After Halahk helped Kitsume stand and walk on human legs, Halahk found a sail sheet and rope for the mermaid. Kitsume, here, you can change out of the starfish and into this for the time being until we reach Castle Padarak, its better than being naked. Let me know when I can turn around. Halahk gave Kitsume the sail sheet and rope for her to change into then turned away so that Kitsume can remove her starfish garments and put on the sail sheet and rope to cover herself.

foxgirl66

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:18 pm
Regina
"What would you gain from seeing the outside world?"

Adam
Padarak Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Devotion is the thing that keeps us happy & alive."

[Shella, Beach]
After reaching the shores of Ivalice island, Regina spoke to Zavia. Her daughter turned 17 years old and have come of age which meant she was now able to see the world. Here we are, Zavia. Its such a lovely sunset, isn't it. Anyway, be a good mermaid in the open world and remember to call me using the crystal or pearl in case you would like to talk to me. Take care now. Regina gave her daughter a last hug then dove underwater back home.
*exit Regina*

Adam was walking a bit before heading back to Padarak to get ready for the party, then he saw a mermaid with blonde hair, blue eyes, a blue seashell bra and a blue tail. Adam blushed a little as she was beautiful. Good evening, I'm Adam of Padarak & my class is Rune Knight. What is your name? Oh and tonight's a special night, its the first of 3 nights of St. Ivalice's Full Moon Ball. Would you like to come? Adam said this as he went for a look as the mermaid swam closer.

Vandravia

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vandravia

Clean Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:50 pm
Zavia

User Image

"It is a beautiful sunset mom and of course. Bye mom, take care!" Zavia said watching her mom as she went back into the water.
As she swam to shore a boy with blonde hair spoke to her and asked her name. Zavia. Zavia said calmly as she sat on shore. "Sure, is it outside?" Zavia responded.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:56 pm
Adam

[Shella, Beach]
Pleased to meet you, Zavia. It's at Castle St. Ivalice, Zavia. St. Ivalice is the Capital of Ivalice Island & is one of the Nations of the Water Crystal. Would you like me to turn you human? Adam got out his sage's cane. We'll have you brought to Castle Padarak, cleaned up, something to eat and I'll teach you how to dance on human legs then I can use the Gate Null Spell to take us to the party at Castle St. Ivalice. Adam said this as she blushed toward the mermaid, it was like asking her on a first date even though they just met. Your mermaid tail is really beautiful & I think you'll also look beautiful on human legs too, Zavia. Adam blushed bright red as he complemented on Zavia's tail & was starting to have a crush on her then thought about Zavia on human legs and feet. It was love at first sight. Are you ready to become human, Zavia? Adam said this as he got out his Sage's Cane.

Vandravia

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:33 pm
Adam

*Time Skip*
Episode 1-3a: Various
Time: Early morning
[Shella, Beach]
Adam returned to the beach the next morning after breakfast, to see the mermaid Zavia surface. Hello again, Zavia. I got you something to eat. Adam got out his sage's cane for later and his bag, then reaching into his pack and got out 2 watermelon slices from his bag, used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were 2 plain watermelon slices, then gave one to Zavia to eat. These are called watermelons. They're good for a healthy snack, Zavia.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vandravia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:50 pm
Zavia

User Image

"Is that so? They look good." Zavia said calmly.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Vandravia

Clean Genius

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:54 pm
Adam

[Shella, Beach]
How's the watermelon, Zavia? Anyway, have you wondered what's it is like to have human legs? I can grant you human legs. Adam held his Sage's Cane. This wand is called a Sage's Cane. Would you like to become human? Me and my friends can tidy you up and give you some nice clothes to wear.

Vandravia

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out