Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Shella (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:04 pm
User Image
Chloe
"Always find what makes you, you."

[Shella, Clothing shop to Town square]
Thank you, Malrick. They're wonderful! Chloe chimed as she rode with him on the carriage. Malrick, this town has lovely music. Is it okay if I dance with you? Chloe said kindly to Malrick. Chloe heard the lovely music play and it was really beautiful.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:39 am
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader
"I wish to light the path, for those who are lost in the dark."

[Shella, Clothing store] Malrick took her hand with a smile, listening to the music playing. "It is very nice. Where did you want to dance?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:41 am
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Town square]
With you in the town square, Malrick. My Heart's Pearl. Chloe chimed as we cut to Chloe dancing with Malrick in the town square. Our date today is so wonderful, Malrick. I'm so happy to spend the morning with you. Chloe said blushing toward her beloved. The dance in the town square felt like Ariel's dance in the town square as seen in The Little Mermaid.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:24 am
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Clothing store] As they reach the town's square and stepped into the open area, with the sounds of music playing around them, Malrick would take Chloe's hand and begin to lead her in a proper dance to the music. "It's been a lovely morning Chloe. I'm glad to have our day together going so well."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:37 am
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Town square]
Same here, Malrick. My Heart's Pearl. I hope my sister Casi would love to see the human world too. Chloe chimed as she danced with Malrick in the town square. This town is so wonderful! I hope to see more castle towns one day. Chloe said to her sweetheart.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:14 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Clothing store] Malrick twirled about the street beside her as they danced to the music about them. "We'll have to show her one of these days. We'll definitely get a chance to the see the other kingdoms ourselves." Finally, the music slowed. "Shall we go see the beach?" He asked her, then.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:21 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Shella, Town square]
I'd love too, Malrick. My Heart's Pearl. Chloe chimed as she got on the carriage. That was a wonderful dance in the town square. Thank you, darling. Chloe said as she gave him a light kiss on his cheek

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:16 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Clothing store] Malrick kissed her cheek in return, before their carriage carried them towards the edges of the town to the docks and the surrounding coastline. "The beach where we we met should be up near here, my Chloe!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:39 pm
User Image
Chloe

User Image
Casi
Chloe's Sister
"Do you think human legs would work for me?"

[Shella, Town square to beach]
That sounds wonderful, my beloved. Chloe chimed as she saw the beach coming up. After reaching the beach, Chloe saw her sister, Casi, surface.

Casi swam to the shore to see her sister. Casi flapped her blue tail then she saw Chloe along with Chloe's human boyfriend. Oh! Morning. Chloe sis, is that you?

Of course it is, Casi, and I'm human. Chloe removed her flats, gave them to Malrick then placed her feet on the sand in the water to feel the water on her feet. then shows her sister her legs What do you think of me on human legs? Malrick granted me legs. They felt strange at first.

How so? And it's nice to meet your friend, Chloe. I'm Casi, Chloe's little sister. Casi said nicely as she introduced herself to Malrick and flapped her blue tail in the water then sang in a sweet note:

After Casi sung her song. He can do something like that? Please show me. Casi asked as her eyes widened with curiosity as she hoped to hear what its like after pulling herself onto a rock. She dreamed of exploring the world around her. Then, Casi saw Malrick cast his spell on Casi. Chloe watched as her sister Casi was transforming from mermaid to human.

Casi moaned as she felt her fins splitting into two, her lower fish body began to disappear as it started to lose its color and match Casi's skin tone. Her legs emerged & her tail fins become feet. Casi was was now a young woman in the water, who was naked.
Casi started to wake up and pushed the strands of her hair out of her eyes after her scrunchie fell in the water as when she became human. As she did, she noticed her new knees and was caught by surprise then gasped. She raised one of her legs above water and saw a foot and five toes. She wiggled her toes and was fascinated as she laughed. She got her wish of having legs and being a human. As she marveled at her new legs, she giggled. Then tried to stand up but wobbled on her new legs and yelped as she feel back in the water.

This is amazing & different from having a mermaid tail. Casi felt her new legs and feet as she lifted them, they felt smooth than her tail. This is really strange. I don't know how to balance on them or even use them.

It was the same for me but you'll get used to having legs & let's not forget my sister's scrunchie. Chloe helps her sister up. Casi accepts her sister's hand and is helped up on her wobbly legs. Casi's new legs felt all tingly and asleep. Chloe held her sister to keep Casi's balance.

Casi noticed her wet hair was down but Casi was blushing about Casi being naked. Is this because... I'm human now?

Of course it is, Casi. We need to find you something to wear. Malrick, I think there's an old sail sheet and rope laying on the beach, find it and hand it to my sister. She needs something to wear in the meantime until we head back to the castle, so that way she won't be naked when we show her Castle Shella. Chloe said to her sweetheart as she helped a naked Casi.

Casi blushed in her nudity & yelped as Casi was naked as being human was all new to Casi. Yes please. And once you do, please turn away so I can put it on. Do human legs always feel this weird? Casi asked nicely as she looked down at her wobbly legs as Chole held her sister, Casi.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:57 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Clothing store] Malrick lead her out onto the sand, looking up in surprise as he saw a second mermaid simply rising to meet them. She called out to Chloe now, immediately recognizing her. And Chloe introduced her sister to him now, handing him her shoes before rushing to the shoreline. "Oh...um nice to meet you Casi. What were you doing out here at this time?" He asked, curious how she at the beach just as they arrived.
He listened to her music, smiling lightly. He then looked up as she asked if he could do the same for her as he had done for Chloe. "Well I suppose." He said as he began to use his miraculous magic. He quickly turned around, coughing lightly as he realized what would happen. He grabbed the sail and rope. He approached, looking away as he held them out to Casi. "Go on and take them."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:15 pm
User Image
Chloe

User Image
Casi
Chloe's Sister

Thank you. Casi said kindly, then did her best to cover her nudity with the sail sheet and rope until she looked more like a human who was shipwrecked. You can turn around now. Is this better? As for what I'm doing out here, I followed my sister to the open waters. I wanted to do so the other day, but it was getting late and I had to wait until morning. Casi said this in her sail sheet dress.

Malrick, it would be wonderful to show her Castle Shella so we can have her look presentable. Chloe chimed then picked up her sister's scrunchie.

Shella? What's that & what does Chloe mean by that, Malrick? Chloe picked up her little sister as Casi yelped a bit, Casi wondered a bit about what having human legs would feel like. All this was new to her which made Casi feel so happy as Chloe carried Casi to the carriage.

Malrick, shall we head back to Castle Shella, my heart's pearl? Chloe asked her sweetheart.

Casi was a bit confused on what Chloe called Malrick Heart's Pearl? What does that mean? Mr. Malrick, I hope to see this castle. What's that? Casi didn't understand what the Romantic name meant and didn't know what the birds pulling the carriage were.

It will be so wonderful, sis. These birds are called chocobos. Heart's Pearl is a romantic name I call Malrick. Chloe said kindly to Casi as she placed her inside the carriage.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:30 am
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Shella, Clothing store] Malrick gave her a chance to right herself before turning once more. "I suppose that will work." He raised a hand to his chin. "I mean, I suppose. I guess we'll cut the beach time short. We can take you there to the castle and give you a look." He moved to lead them. They reached the carriage, and after her patted one of the birds, he told the driver to return them to the castle, before slipping inside. "You'll get a chance to see the town as well."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:08 pm
User Image
Chloe

User Image
Casi
Chloe's Sister

Sounds good, Malrick. Casi said kindly

Malrick, that sounds lovely. But first, we'll need to have Casi all cleaned up & she needs some clothes too. So my sister looks presentable. Chloe said to Malrick.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Malak
Padarak Adventurer (Mystic Knight)
"I wish you'd show me your moves."

[Shella, Beach]
Malak took a walk on Shella's beach after eating a quick breakfast. He was on his way back until he saw a red haired mermaid surface, she had a brown seashell bra and brown tail, Mackenzie has permitted Pyrrha to see the outside world in the open waters. Malak went closer for a look and blushed as he saw her Good morning. I'm Malak of Padarak and my class is Mystic Knight. What's your name? Malak said to the mermaid Your tail is really beautiful.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:50 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Malak
Padarak Adventurer (Mystic Knight)
"I wish you'd show me your moves."

[Shella, Beach]
Malak took a walk on Shella's beach after eating a quick breakfast. He was on his way back until he saw a red haired mermaid surface, she had a brown seashell bra and brown tail, Mackenzie has permitted Pyrrha to see the outside world in the open waters. Malak went closer for a look and blushed as he saw her Good morning. I'm Malak of Padarak and my class is Mystic Knight. What's your name? Malak said to the mermaid Your tail is really beautiful.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Pyrrha
Ruby & Wiess's Sister

hello there, Malak , you are a Knight, I'm Enchanted 3nodding was allowed to go exploring, have a few sisters. Humans fascinate us? how you feel about mermaids Malak? and ty yes my tail. is beautiful xoxo
thinks Pyrrha  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces