Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Shella (Great Crystal) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:07 pm
BGM: Amidatty and Eleanor, too (Crystal Chronicles)

Shella is renowned throughout Ivalice as the main center for esoteric learning. Unlike most Great Crystal Nations, the Great Crystal here is green.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

= Family Trades
Alchemist, Merchant, Blacksmith, Tailor, Miller, Farmer, Rancher, Forager, Carpenter, Weaver, Goldsmith, Leatherworker, Culinarian, Armorer, Botanist, Miner, Jewelsmith, Scribe, Baker, Furnisher, Herbalist, Runesmith, Shipwrighter, Painter, Pathfinder, Bladesmith, Weaponsmith, more TBA

Castle Shella
Town of Shella
Shella Forest
Shella Beach
Shella Lake (Surface)
Shella Lake (Underwater)

= Inside Castle Shella
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Pool Changing Room

Objects:
TBA

Great Crystal:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:06 am
Ballador
Padarak Adventurer (Crusader)
"Forgive me, but I must halt you here."

[Shella, Shella Lake]
Ballador saw a young witch girl, she was human, had black hair & blue eyes. She also wore glasses & reading something. Ballador went over to see her. Hello. I'm Ballador of Padarak & my class is Crusader. What's your name? Can I show you something? I'm 17 years old.

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MissyWolf89

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Ballador

[Shella, Shella Lake]
Ballador saw a young witch girl, she was human, had black hair & blue eyes. She also wore glasses & reading something. Ballador went over to see her. Hello. I'm Ballador of Padarak & my class is Crusader. What's your name? Can I show you something? I'm 17 years old.

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

She looks up at the man. "My name is Aspen. I am new here" she puts her book away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:21 pm
Ballador

[Shella, Shella Lake]
Nice to meet you Aspen. Would you like to come to the capital with me? Ballador then shows Aspen an invite to St. Ivalice's 3 night festival ball. But first, we'll I would like to show you Padarak. We'll have you cleaned up and all ready.

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MissyWolf89

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:24 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Ballador

[Shella, Shella Lake]
I'm a male. Nice to meet you Aspen. Would you like to see Padarak with me? Ballador then shows Aspen an invite to St. Ivalice's 3 night festival ball.

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

Aspen looks at the invite and she reads over it, and then looks at the man once again. "Ok....sure it sounds like it could be fun i suppose" Aspen replys to the man  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:28 pm
Ballador

[Shella, Shella Lake]
I'm Ballador. But first, we'll I would like to show you Padarak. We'll have you cleaned up and all ready. Ballador offers his hand toward Aspen's.

Ballador's thoughts:

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MissyWolf89

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:29 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Ballador

[Shella, Shella Lake]
Nice to meet you Aspen. Would you like to come to the capital with me? Ballador then shows Aspen an invite to St. Ivalice's 3 night festival ball. But first, we'll I would like to show you Padarak. We'll have you cleaned up and all ready.

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

"Ok Ballador. And I am 18 years old." She stands up and says "lead the way." Aspen was a little if about join this man, but what harm can be done if she takes is invite. He doesn't seem like a person tobharm someone. She thought to herself. She takes his hand that he offered to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:34 pm
Ballador

[Shella, Shella Lake]
Ballador walks with Aspen Once you're tidied up, given something nice to wear, would you like to dance with me at the party? Can you tell me about yourself, Aspen?
*exit to Padarak*

Ballador's thoughts:

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MissyWolf89

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:37 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Ballador

[Shella, Shella Lake]
Ballador walks with Aspen Once you're tidied up, given something nice to wear, would you like to dance with me at the party? Can you tell me about yourself, Aspen?
*exit to Padarak*

Ballador's thoughts:

WarriorPrincessAspen

Quote:

Quote:

"Sure Ballado I would love to dance with you" she holds on tobhis hand and follows him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:33 pm
Llane
Padarak Adventurer (Conjurer Knight)
"One enchanted Blue Magic spell, just for you."

Maya
"Catch the waves."

[Shella, Beach]
After reaching the shores of Ivalice island from Nautilina, Maya spoke to Yang. Yang had just turned 15 years old and have come of age which meant they were now able to see the world. Here we are, Yang Be a good mermaid out there in the open world. Maya gave Yang a loving hug before swimming back to the open waters. Remember to call me with the pearl or crystal I gave you in case something comes up. Take care now.. And with that Maya dove underwater to go see her children back in Nautilina.
*exit Maya*

Meanwhile, Llane was on his way back from shopping in Tipa to get a formal outfit for the party. On his way back, Llane saw a mermaid surface, she had blonde hair, purple eyes, a yellow seashell bra & yellow tail. Llane blushed toward the mermaid's beauty and went over for a look as the mermaid swam closer. Afternoon. I'm Llane from Padarak & my class is Conjurer Knight. What is your name? Would you like to see something? Llane went into his bag and got out 2 watermelon slices, one for himself & one for Mermaid from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were plain watermelon slices. Would you like a watermelon slice? Llane then gave the mermaid the watermelon slice to try.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Sorry if my reply is slow, my firefox browser started to slow down again. It was hanging on me & slowing down my PC's processing speed even more.

Kiyri

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kiyri

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:54 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Llane

Maya
"Catch the waves."

[Shella, Beach]
After reaching the shores of Ivalice island from Nautilina, Maya spoke to Yang. Yang had just turned 15 years old and have come of age which meant they were now able to see the world. Here we are, Yang Be a good mermaid out there in the open world. Maya gave Yang a loving hug before swimming back to the open waters. Remember to call me with the pearl or crystal I gave you in case something comes up. Take care now.. And with that Maya dove underwater to go see her children back in Nautilina.
*exit Maya*

Meanwhile, Llane was on his way back from shopping in Tipa to get a formal outfit for the party. On his way back, Llane saw a mermaid surface, she had blonde hair, purple eyes, a yellow seashell bra & yellow tail. Llane blushed toward the mermaid's beauty and went over for a look as the mermaid swam closer. Afternoon. I'm Llane from Padarak & my class is Conjurer Knight. What is your name? Would you like to see something? Llane went into his bag and got out 2 watermelon slices, one for himself & one for Mermaid from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were plain watermelon slices. Would you like a watermelon slice? Llane then gave the mermaid the watermelon slice to try.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Sorry if my reply is slow, my firefox browser started to slow down again. It was hanging on me & slowing down my PC's processing speed even more.

Kiyri

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Yang
Pro underwater wrestler (Atlantic Ocean)
"Did someone call me a brute? Sounds like jealousy!"

[Shella Beach]
Yang surfaced with her mother, giving a slight frown. " Good mermaid? Sure, so long as nobody gets in the way. I’m not a kid anymore though, so, you need not worry about stuff coming up. That much."
She hastily retorted, feeling almost babied in the sense that having a device to call her parent if something came up seemed more for grade schoolers in her eyes.

Still, she turned to the newcomer as her mother swam away unnoticed. “Oh. Well hello there..Mister Llane. Sir? Is it sir, like a knight, or are you actually a wannabe squire training to be a knight? Not interested in..." At first she looked at the blonde man with disdain, having heard about and even met some mermen who had acts to impress, suspicious of his intentions. However, her demeanor quickly became curious when she saw him perform the magic. Sorry. Read you wrong. The name is Yang. Promise it won’t try to bite me back? ” She stares at him with the most serious face, poking at the fruit with a finger before taking it and busting out laughing at her jest - knowing full well the fruit was not likely harmful in that way, even if it was new to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:08 am
Llane

[Shella, Beach]
A watermelon is a type of food, Yang. Try it, I'm sure you'll like it. Its a type of fruit that's good for you. Anyway, I have something to show you. Llane then got out the invite to St. Ivalice's Full Moon Festival Ball which is for 3 Nights & shows it to Yang. Yang, the Nation of Padarak has been invited along with the other nations of Ivalice to the Capital's Full Moon Festival Ball which is 3 nights and the best part is that we can bring as many friends as we want. After Llane had Llane's Watermelon Slice, he got out his wand & held it. Yang, that's a lovely gold tail of yours. Llane blushed a little after saying this. Yang, you're welcome to come if you like. Of course, I can grant you human legs & feet. How's the watermelon slice? As for else is inside my bag, its an outfit that I got for myself to wear at the party.

There's no catch, Yang. Me and my friends can teach you about being human. Llane then pointed his wand at Yang's tail and cast his human spell on her. During the transformation, Yang kept her seashell bra but as her tail was becoming human legs, her lower half was covered by a yellow undergarment. Yang, you look beautiful as a human or as a mermaid. Llane blushed a little after saying this. I'm 17 years old. How old are you, Yang?

Enchanted Wand:

Invite:

Kiyri

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kiyri

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:47 am
User Image
Yang

[Shella, Beach]
Yang gasped with surprise, in awe of suddenly having legs- but also making light of it. "No fins! Teach me how to be human? So I get to walk around like a ...well. Like you, actually, I guess. I’m fifteen, which mades you just a little older. So who’s the friend and what do they do?” She climbed into a rock then off of it, slowly crawling onto the land in a bit of an awkward fashion, debating whether to attempt to stand up.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:11 am
Llane

[Shella, Beach]
Allow me to help you up on your new legs and feet, Yang. Llane offered his hand toward Yang's hand offering to help her up and help her maintain her balance so she can stand on human legs & feet then he can teach her how to walk on human legs and feet. You're really beautiful, Yang. How do your new human legs & feet feel? Llane blushed toward Yang he was helping her. She was in her seashell bra & wearing a yellow lower undergarment, she looked like The Little Mermaid turned human. My friends such as the maids of Padarak, they'll have you cleaned up & given some human clothes to wear.

heart
User Image

Kiyri

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kiyri

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:46 am
User Image
Yang

[Shella, Beach]
Yang reached for his hand, gripping it strongly to pull herself as she slowly stood up. "Aww, shucks. A charmer, aren't you? No need to be nervous, I don't bite. Normally. ” She wobbled a bit, leaning on him for support while looking at her new apparel."Is there something wrong with what I have on? Or is this where I get a fancy ball dress? ...Think you did mention some sort of party.” She shrugs a bit, unfazed by the new apparel, blissfully unaware at how flashy this was by normal human standards.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Ivalice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces