Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C-C-CaFFIENE
Crew

Alien Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:28 pm
This was Dax's first time really booting up in to the VR world, he had been around for a little bit now, but was in a sleep mode in the professor's lab. He had heard about how big the world was, but now this was his first real experience with it. What was he going to do? What would he see? Who would he meet? The possibilities were quite literally, endless.

He decided his best place to start off exploring would be one of the main cities, Celadon City seemed like a good choice. When he opened his eyes, he just could not believe what he was seeing. So many buildings! So many people and Pokenoids just like him!

The Fennekin tore off excitedly---and pretty much immediately bumped straight in to someone else. "Hey, buddy, watch it!" Dax knew he was the one that ran into the other person, but he was not about apologize to some stranger.

MoonRazor
Sorry it's not much to go on, but ta da!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm
Osias had woken up in the city, another Pokenoid fresh on his adventure through the VR world. The vastness of it all boggled his mind and left him itching to see more. Celadon City was a good way to temper his reckless enthusiasm, but the thought of venturing out into the wild beyond whispered to him like a siren call.

The Taillow was so engrossed in his own wild imaginations of the world beyond the city that he didn't quite notice the Fennekin until Dax ran straight into with no preamble. The collision threw Osias off balance, and he was forced to take a quick hop to stay on his feet.

"Watch it?" he echoed, whipping around on his heels. The thought that it was all just a meaningless bump evaporated from his mind, and he drew himself to his full height (which, admittedly, was not significant). The furrowing of his brow, though, added a rather convincing weight to his expression of displeasure. "I think you bumped into me, pal!" His voice jumped an octave, coming out rather outsized for his otherwise rather slight body, as if he might scare this stranger into submission.

C-C-CaFFIENE

MoonRazor

C-C-CaFFIENE
Crew

Alien Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:42 pm
Barely in the world for an hour and the rambunctious Fennekin was already creating trouble. Was this dude serious? Dax eyed the Taillow up and down for a second, trying to gauge if this could be a very bad situation for him. He definitely wasn't very intimidating, but then again, Dax wasn't exactly a heavy weight either. To fight, or not to fight, that was the question.

The poor boy was reeling in his head, he couldn't just come out and apologize, that would make him seem weak! He also really didn't want to get laid out in the middle of a city and all these people. He was completely at a loss. "It's my first time out, guess I didn't see ya. Hopefully you wont get a bruise from that collision." Nailed it. De-esculated the situation and didn't have to apologize.

Dax was about to just peace out of the situation, but realized how big the world was and how small he felt. It could be nice to have some company. "So...what's something to do in this city, anyway? I was thinking about maybe...going around the city and flipping all the signs upside down. I think it would be funny to see people try and read a sign like," He tried to imitate someone standing there and tipping upside down to read the sign, "You know?"

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:39 pm
Osias eyed the Fennekin for a second, as if trying to decipher whether or not he was being sincere. Then he seemed to almost unpuff himself, letting his shoulders and limbs relax as he brushed off the potential for a dust-up. "I'll be alright," he said, tucking his wings back into a comfortable resting position. He believed in the notion of camaraderie between first-timers, and he was hardly any more experienced than this Fennekin.

"I hear there's lots to see!" Osias said, eyes lighting up at the idea of exploring the city. "I'm new too, but I can't wait to see it all."

He paused, and a thoughtful crinkle to his brow was visible as he pondered this companion's question. What to do, indeed? Osias hadn't thought that he'd need more activities on top of just soaking it all in, but maybe there was a better way to experience it all. "I was just going to wander around. But maybe flipping signs around would be a good way to learn all the streets." He seemed to be fairly convinced.

C-C-CaFFIENE

MoonRazor

C-C-CaFFIENE
Crew

Alien Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm
Ecstatic was the only way to describe how he was feeling at this moment. The more he thought about it, the more alone he felt, and he really didn't want to wander around and do stuff alone. "Really? I uh...well I wasn't expectin' ya to say that! Awesome!" Dax reached in his pocket and pulled out a small screwdriver. "I nabbed this from the Professor's Lab, figured it would be handy!" The Fennekin waved it around as he smiled from ear to ear.

"C'mon! Let's go this way first!" Dax nodded his head in the direction he wanted to go. Dax paused for a minute, slightly embarrassed that he hadn't introduced himself to his new compadre. "Oh um, name's Dax!" He swiveled quickly and smiled at the Taillow.

There was a nearby sign, Dax excitedly went over to it and checked it out. His screwdriver would work! The energetic Fennekin quickly got to work unscrewing the sign. He couldn't wait to flip a few of them and see how people would react to it. After a few minutes of fiddling, the sign had successfully been flipped upside down and Dax was beside himself with happiness. "Annnnd ta da! First sign done! We need to scram and fast too so we don't get caught!" With that, he was off the next closest sign, ready to wreak havoc on the city.

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:36 am
"Oh, you're ready for this!" Osias said, blinking in surprise at the screwdriver. He hadn't expected it, but the Fennekin's enthusiasm was rather contagious. A small grin made its way to his face as he nodded and trailed after his new companion, still perhaps a little uncertain but not willing to be left behind.

"Osias!" the Taillow countered as he almost ran into Dax. And then they were off again.

He tailed Dax to the first sign, lingering a few inches back, watching with beady eyes as the Fennekin unscrewed the sign without hesitation. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea! The Taillow glanced around, a little uncertain. He wasn't a prankster at heart, just a restless soul who itched to do things, and he wasn't sure if he'd signed up for a thorough scolding. But nobody came running to stop them, and Dax's excitement was hard to fend off.

He made up his mind and scrambled after Dax, eager to get in on the fun. "How can I help?"

C-C-CaFFIENE

MoonRazor

Pokemon Online RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces