Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What has made you sad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:38 pm
Blizzard Rainbow
lost two family members back to back

emotion_hug so sorry for your losts, its sad when someone passes away,hard on our morale, hope you'll be alright, prayers are with you emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:39 pm
un gros allo a tout mes amis ici heart

je m'ennuie de vous, sad without everyone here , miss u guys 4laugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:40 pm
Holographic Charizard
I really appreciate this thread. I'm definitely one of those people who feels better after a good cry. I feel like my mental health has been in the gutter ever since the pandemic started back in March 2020. My dad lives in another state and I haven't seen him in a year and a half because we are both being cautious about travel.

But it's also because we aren't that close. I'm actually not close with either of my parents and that makes me sad. I'm an adult....but sometimes I feel so lost and like I need a parent, but I don't have one I can turn to. sad

emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:11 pm
Queentintin
Blizzard Rainbow

emotion_hug so sorry for your losts, its sad when someone passes away,hard on our morale, hope you'll be alright, prayers are with you emotion_bigheart

i didnt know them that well and so it wasnt very hard on me . thanks queenie  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:39 am
Blizzard Rainbow
Queentintin
Blizzard Rainbow

Still, I know losing someone is so hard, was hard for me 2018, lost my dad, 2019- my mom-in-law sad now I pray that I dont lose my mom, she needs oxygen to breather, her legs, she cant move them too much, yep scared. she means the world to me, hope I do to my loves ones heart listening to Angie from the Stones heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:23 am
Queentintin
Blizzard Rainbow
Queentintin
Blizzard Rainbow

Still, I know losing someone is so hard, was hard for me 2018, lost my dad, 2019- my mom-in-law sad now I pray that I dont lose my mom, she needs oxygen to breather, her legs, she cant move them too much, yep scared. she means the world to me, hope I do to my loves ones heart listening to Angie from the Stones heart

aww im sorry queenie .. your in my thoughts  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:23 am
my grandma was diagnosed with covid and is isolated in her nursing home down in texas  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:22 pm
Blizzard Rainbow
my grandma was diagnosed with covid and is isolated in her nursing home down in texas
Did she pull through?  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:24 pm
I was living with my sister while I tried to return to our city now that my jobs are returning in person, and she kicked me out because I texted her husband--who she doesn't want to live there anymore--to watch me enter the house because there was an emotionally unstable person nearby when I got home after 11p.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:38 pm
Different...Very.
Blizzard Rainbow
Did she pull through?

she is doing much better now , thank you  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:37 am
gloomy weather and missing my family right now  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:44 pm
the way things have been going on around the world crying  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:59 pm
What has made me sad and annoyed -- watching cat and dog videos of pets being teased by their owners, just to get a reaction while their owners video them. cat_sweatdrop Not funny!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:52 pm
The current gas prices crying .  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:46 pm
Spent the last two weeks tending to my seedlings, only to have it flipped over my back porch (the wind blew off the small tray) and disappear into the grass-bed below. While I'm glad to learn A LOT from this tray, this incident adds a new newbie gardening mistake on top of my existing ones. HAHA!

What newbie mistakes I've made?
- Impatient. Starting too early before my last frost date. This caused my seeds to germinate much slower than what seed packets suggested.
- Being too cheap on the seeds. While it's obvious, I've noticed that the seed packets I've gotten from the Dollar Tree had too many broken seeds, which never germinated. The seeds I bought online came out a lot quicker and healthier.
- Starting the seeds too deep in the soil. I used egg cartons to plant my seeds, but a lot of my seeds are very tiny (most gardeners recommend no deeper than twice its size). I couldn't tell whether it germinated or not because it's hiding deep inside the seedling soil mix, so I had to dig it out to see how many seeds have germinated, and repotted it so the roots are in the soil, and the leaves outside the soil.
- Not providing adequate sunlight. I saw the roots and leaves popping out of the seeds, but I still kept it in its germinating state because I didn't know before hand (dark, moist, and warm for germination). I should have started giving it sunlight, because they ended up having long thin spines and yellow leaves (opposite of health). This time, I brought a grow light due to having consecutive cloudy days.
- Sunny but windy day today. I decided to move my seedling tray out to my porch. Come back later to find it gone. If those seedlings survive in my grass, I'm going to be seeing some Marigold, Broccoli, Radishes, Lettuce, and Carrots later this spring. I doubt Alyssum and Kale will make it since they've struggled the entirety of this past 2 weeks (also, they're Dollar Tree seeds). rofl

Today is supposedly the last frost date in my area so I restarted seed germination. Experienced gardeners like my dad (and on the internet) recommended to wait it out a bit more because it's still too cold. Checking my weather for this coming week seems to be true. Lots of partly cloudy days and a random low 40 degrees mixed in there. If this next batch ends up in a failure, I'm sure I am going to learn something new while I'm at it. After all, a book can only do so much. Experience is better teaching/learning tool for gardening, especially when everyone has a different environment that isn't covered by the internet.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff