Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What has made you sad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:44 pm
Its my daughter, saddens me to see how poorly shes taking care of her life, but I know whe needs to do this one on her own, just hard, we always want to best fo our kids, and since I'M not rich, theres always circumstances, that stop me.. anyhow, just have to be hopeful, and think about my welfare too, heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:29 am
im just missing my family right now crying  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:25 pm
Blizzard Rose

Me too, miss my mom, we were thinking about sending her a case of Maple syrup, made here, to her for Mothers' day =) or for her birthday in June heart
Hope you're well me friend^.^I miss Joy to, only a few people really talk to me.. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:59 pm
Think I may have reacted harshly, just during last Christmas, before it came, I deleted some friends on maybe false pretense, well , think I was right, but at a cost, yes I have tried to mend things, its not working, well like this I know they may not have been real good friends then..cause we are made to pardon, accept apalogies right ? =) its being human, having humility...  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

jenru

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:51 pm
My brother has been sick, and we find out in a week it the chemo worked  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:14 pm
Queentintin
Blizzard Rose

Me too, miss my mom, we were thinking about sending her a case of Maple syrup, made here, to her for Mothers' day =) or for her birthday in June heart
Hope you're well me friend^.^I miss Joy to, only a few people really talk to me.. *hugs*

im doing very well and just been busy with my cat toy hobby lately  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:17 am
some of the people in this guild have forgotten their manners and were rude to me and wont leave me alone  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:44 pm
Blizzard Rose
some of the people in this guild have forgotten their manners and were rude to me and wont leave me alone

*Hugs* I know sometimes folks get over-excited and forget their manners, but I'm glad you have been able to find a home here despite that because it's so much fun to chat with you! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:01 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

*Hugs* I know sometimes folks get over-excited and forget their manners, but I'm glad you have been able to find a home here despite that because it's so much fun to chat with you! emotion_hug

thank you Joyrose ! i have these folks on ignore and hope it will stop soon  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 5:20 am
my friend is in the hospital and i miss talking to her  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Mrs Yachi-san

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:25 pm
Recently it was looking through pictures just to see images of three people I lost in the last 10 years...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:44 am
You want to know what saddens me, besides the Elites, and Political faces trying to divide the world, is asking for forgiveness to someone, and they ignore you, this is hard to take for me, for I know life is way too short, its so not good to hold regrets, but its their lost, for real friends..always will forgive! smile

as I see it, very soon, its all going to change again! I'm just happy to be away from the big city madness, the power hungry Big Techs, more and more are starting to boycott, which is good, some of us are finally seeing the truth come out, thank goodness 3nodding  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:44 am
I am sorely disappointed in the way that the bus drivers of edmonton fail to heed simple basic traffic laws. They speed, they bumper kiss, and they run red lights too. Some have intense road rage to boot. I am also disappointed how the government fails to listen to those citizens who matter most when it comes to public transit. The ones who have limited movement or are slow going need the buses near their places and the government recently took that away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:30 pm
lost two family members back to back  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Holographic Charizard

Rich Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:49 am
I really appreciate this thread. I'm definitely one of those people who feels better after a good cry. I feel like my mental health has been in the gutter ever since the pandemic started back in March 2020. My dad lives in another state and I haven't seen him in a year and a half because we are both being cautious about travel.

But it's also because we aren't that close. I'm actually not close with either of my parents and that makes me sad. I'm an adult....but sometimes I feel so lost and like I need a parent, but I don't have one I can turn to. sad  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff