Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What has made you sad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:09 pm
JoyRose
FloweringSoldierRosey
my mom is bad sick and im too far away to check on her

That's awful. emotion_hug and another for your mom, may she feel better soon! emotion_hug

i finally got her on the phone around 730am my time and she was miserable  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:18 am
I try to cry in silence, tears just build in my eyes,,, my daughter, changing bfriends, from 1 to another, doing drugs, feels alone, sad, * replied to her* you're the only one who can change your life, we tried to help you so many, many times, and now she realises, she doesnt like her life, I said, be strong, get yourself out of that mess, start a new, theres always new beginnings, just get out of that dark spot! sorry, venting, feel helpless, I never wanted anyhting bad to happen to my daughter! my daughter! I have had a hard life too, but I'M a pretty strong person, have always fought to get where I'm at now!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:38 am
Queentintin
I try to cry in silence, tears just build in my eyes,,, my daughter, changing bfriends, from 1 to another, doing drugs, feels alone, sad, * replied to her* you're the only one who can change your life, we tried to help you so many, many times, and now she realises, she doesnt like her life, I said, be strong, get yourself out of that mess, start a new, theres always new beginnings, just get out of that dark spot! sorry, venting, feel helpless, I never wanted anyhting bad to happen to my daughter! my daughter! I have had a hard life too, but I'M a pretty strong person, have always fought to get where I'm at now!

your in my prayers and thoughts queenie heart emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin

your in my prayers and thoughts queenie heart emotion_hug

thanks for being kind to me ! xp  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:46 pm
Queentintin

She's lucky to have you to love when she finds herself again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:05 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin

AW, thanks Joy ! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart I just get so worried for her, ^.^  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:10 am
I found my dream job a month too late. And now it's got me looking at all the things I did on Gaia that fit into what the job is, and I'm sad that I haven't been as devoted to it as JoyRose is to the Village. Rereading this thread made me laugh. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21347059  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:12 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

AW, thanks Joy ! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart I just get so worried for her, ^.^
As a daughter myself, I sometimes wonder what my mom really thinks of my life choices and what worries she has for me. May you find ease of mind as your daughter navigates her life back to the light.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:16 am
Different...Very.
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

As a daughter myself, I sometimes wonder what my mom really thinks of my life choices and what worries she has for me. May you find ease of mind as your daughter navigates her life back to the light.

Thanks ! heart I hope she comes to her senses sooner than later, this sowrld is going through turmoil right now, it worries me, for her !  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:33 am
i am missing my family really bad right now and cant wait for next year to come so that i can go see them  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:41 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
i am missing my family really bad right now and cant wait for next year to come so that i can go see them

This curse has gotten a lot of us upset, Rosey, but what we can do if its a matter of missing the family, just try and call them and tell them whats on your mind. Dee had missed her family once and it wasn't until I suggested phoning them that she started to really feel better. She told them all about how she hates this curse and all the things that she hates about it. Just to get it off of her chest. Then she began talking with her Aunt Bobbi who has been there for her during these tough times. Bobbi is a great listener and has given Dee some good times just on the phone.

What has gotten me upset recently is the fact that my physical form can only be seen through the dream world and that makes my relationship with Dee very tough sometimes. We had shared some wonderful kissing last night, but we felt like the time we spent together was too short.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:47 pm
losing a good friend over a guild  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:11 pm
My mommy caught COVID from a coworker while I was out of town, and because she's Grandma's caretaker, Grandma has it too. I'm having to be isolated because they have to be quarantined.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:13 pm
Different...Very.
My mommy caught COVID from a coworker while I was out of town, and because she's Grandma's caretaker, Grandma has it too. I'm having to be isolated because they have to be quarantined.

im so sorry to hear this ... hugs for you  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:47 am
Makes me sad the way the world is right now. just want a normal life again , and I miss you guys *hugs*  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff