Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What has made you sad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:11 pm
Makes me sad knowing that reporters these days, main stream media, refuse to report true events, and make up everything, just for a political agenda, that should have never happened! it makes mem sad really! seriously, we are losing our freedom, they have no right to lock us up, *constitution! * so glad I'm far from populat towns, , least the citizens in the states can protect them selves, not here in Canada, we wait for the police to run to the rescuse! bleh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:15 pm
My sister in law empress dee has a really bad cold. That made me sad.  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:55 am
Something terrible happened last night, my sisters' husband died! we dont know what from, young 37 yrs old, and i am really far from them, my sister found him blue, stiff, apparently he had trouble breathing, did not feel well, last couple of days! felt so helpless, love my sister so much , they have a little girl, well shes about 11 yrs old heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:35 pm
Queentintin
Something terrible happened last night, my sisters' husband died! we dont know what from, young 37 yrs old, and i am really far from them, my sister found him blue, stiff, apparently he had trouble breathing, did not feel well, last couple of days! felt so helpless, love my sister so much , they have a little girl, well shes about 11 yrs old heart

Oh no! That's so devastating. I'm so sorry for the loss your family is enduring. Hugs and prayers during this difficult time. emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:22 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin

Oh no! That's so devastating. I'm so sorry for the loss your family is enduring. Hugs and prayers during this difficult time. emotion_hug

Thanks Joy, my sister, as in shock yesterday! and I felt helpless! ty emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:24 am
I think too much, then start crying, silly huh! whats gonna happen to me, you know, I know silly, sorry, think I'Ll walk in the rain , see my hens, the garden, on a brighter note, collected lits of tomatoes yesterday, some ready, some greener, the ones touching the ground! we managed to save our corn field, from the raccoons! the deers! guess my lifes' not so bad! heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:52 pm
being kept inside all the time and feeling like this virus will never end ....its driving me crazy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:02 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
being kept inside all the time and feeling like this virus will never end ....its driving me crazy sweatdrop

I know, the restrictions just keep going on and on. Looks like Florida is going to give "back to normal" a shot. I'm curious how much things do or do not change there as a result!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:05 pm
JoyRose
FloweringSoldierRosey

I know, the restrictions just keep going on and on. Looks like Florida is going to give "back to normal" a shot. I'm curious how much things do or do not change there as a result!

im pretty much home bound unless i have a dr appointment to go to then i leave the house but with little money theres not much for me to do sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:47 am
FloweringSoldierRosey

poor you, you're in Michigan right? oh my, Democrat ran. sorry for you *hugs*

me too, here they are pushing a 2nd wave, and are closing some regions,, not ours yet, but I'M sure its coming! stressed  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:47 pm
Queentintin
FloweringSoldierRosey

me too, here they are pushing a 2nd wave, and are closing some regions,, not ours yet, but I'M sure its coming! stressed

yes i am in michigan ( land of the bitter winters lol) ... i hope that things are ok for you queenie .... Happy Birthday Queenie  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:25 am
FloweringSoldierRosey
Queentintin
FloweringSoldierRosey

yes i am in michigan ( land of the bitter winters lol) ... i hope that things are ok for you queenie .... Happy Birthday Queenie

Oh I'm good, and ty , just enjoying a lottle gaia and fb time =) heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:40 pm
Queentintin
FloweringSoldierRosey
Queentintin
FloweringSoldierRosey

Oh I'm good, and ty , just enjoying a lottle gaia and fb time =) heart

how was your day ? did you get alot of gifts ?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:29 am
my mom is bad sick and im too far away to check on her  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:06 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
my mom is bad sick and im too far away to check on her

That's awful. emotion_hug and another for your mom, may she feel better soon! emotion_hug  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff