Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
What has made you sad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:58 pm
empress dee
1. How I was food poisoned in Vegas in 2003.
2. How there used to be great activity here on Gaia and now there is next to nothing.
3. The delays in the King of Fighters one liners RP. I do get how people are busy, but sometimes I think its more than that for the reasons why they don't post.
4. How even though I could do about a million different things, I feel like doing hardly anything and for what I want to do, others won't cooperate. And before you think dirty, I was thinking along the lines of I want to do role-plays, I want to make the guilds active but no one wants to help.

That sounds so frustrating. I'm sorry about not being more active in the King of Fighters one-liners RP. There's just so much else I'm doing on Gaia between Our Village and NSTG now, plus AMG.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:21 am
JoyRose
empress dee
1. How I was food poisoned in Vegas in 2003.
2. How there used to be great activity here on Gaia and now there is next to nothing.
3. The delays in the King of Fighters one liners RP. I do get how people are busy, but sometimes I think its more than that for the reasons why they don't post.
4. How even though I could do about a million different things, I feel like doing hardly anything and for what I want to do, others won't cooperate. And before you think dirty, I was thinking along the lines of I want to do role-plays, I want to make the guilds active but no one wants to help.

That sounds so frustrating. I'm sorry about not being more active in the King of Fighters one-liners RP. There's just so much else I'm doing on Gaia between Our Village and NSTG now, plus AMG.

I figured it was because you were super busy but still.. sometimes I wish there were more people role-playing with us, you know?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:54 pm
The only thing that made me sad today was having a tough time against an opponent in yu gi oh 5ds 2011 world championship.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:41 am
emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:45 am
Pokemon go has an adventure sync bug right now. No distance will be recorded  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:30 pm
Ochru

That sounds disappointing!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:51 pm
JoyRose
Ochru

That sounds disappointing!

I had to submit it to Niantic as a bug worse than the last one. Every time you walk with your buddy active as long as you have location revealed and the three required adventure sync check marks activated on your settings page, you should get steps recorded, at least that is the deal. You shouldn't have to reset it like I have to. You should be able to walk and it records but that still isn't happening. I dunno if they get there is a pandemic going on where some trainers are bound to their homes for the time being and the only walking they will get is inside their homes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:38 pm
I cannot believe people are still smoking near where I live. This pandemic kills those who smoke because it affects the lungs. I am upset because of the stupidity of others.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:42 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
I cannot believe people are still smoking near where I live. This pandemic kills those who smoke because it affects the lungs. I am upset because of the stupidity of others.

You can't let others' idiocy bring you down - it's themselves they hurt most (though it does hurt those who love them, too).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:36 pm
I suppose, but because I had to close the windows when it was so hot out, thats what really made me upset.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:38 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
I suppose, but because I had to close the windows when it was so hot out, thats what really made me upset.
Oh that stinks, for sure! I had a similar problem on an airplane (long long ago when smoking was allowed on airplanes).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Oh that stinks, for sure! I had a similar problem on an airplane (long long ago when smoking was allowed on airplanes).

And its a good thing they banned smoking on airplanes. But what stinks now is that you cannot travel anywhere until they lift the ban on that due to the coronavirus. Oddly enough I still hear planes in the air at night.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:59 pm
Calling my mom, Rosie, felt sad today, cant help it its the isolation, gotta do something heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:32 am
Losing my spouse many years ago in a volcanic eruption has made me sad.  

Linken_Bogard

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:37 pm
Learning that undercover cops and news reporters disrupt peaceful protests.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff