View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:34 pm
Weather blanket. Based on temperature. A good idea but it'll take a while to finish. Basically you do a row a day and the color you use for the day depends on the temperature. Best to go with the high of the day.

Bullet journal going pretty well. Got quite a few charts going for the year. I also got quite a few stickers for both the bullet journal and the planner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 am
Over thinking happens. biggrin  

Pirri

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:59 pm
Well, it turns out I caught a cold. Other than that things have been alright. For a short time, I've been into watching videos about 3D printed coin sorters and banks which went to people taking a load of coins to coin star then somehow to someone building things with primitive building methods.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:14 pm
One thing I find annoying is that there is a patch of skin on my ankle that always seems extra dry and scaly and is just overall uncomfortable and itchy. It just seems to get worst during the winter. Right now it is extra irritated.

There is a reason for the skin condition. That patch of dry skin is pretty much a scar from an accident from almost 20 years ago. [18 years for an exact number] In simple terms it was an old road rash, at least what it what I think it was called.

For the accident itself, I was run over while I was on the way to school. My ankle was kinda messed up from it. In fact, I'm surprised it wasn't worse than it actually was. The person that ran me over was in a truck and my ankle was actually under a tire for a few seconds. How on earth none of the bones in my food broke is quite a miracle.

I ended up with a really bad scrape and a sprained ankle.

Even after all this time, my ankle is still a tad messed up. Not in a painful way... at least aside from when that dry patch is irritated. It is mostly messed up in a way that it seems swollen/a tad bigger than my other ankle.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:28 pm
My cold is pretty much over.

However, it got really cold here. Bleh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:02 am
Quitting soda for a little bit. Hope it helps.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:28 am
Trying to get some cleaning done. But due to the heat I might not get too much done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:18 pm
Finally get to return bottles and cans that have built up in three months. It's a slow process. One more trip and all the bottles will be gone.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:29 am
I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a new topic, or just post this idea here. So I'm just going to post my ramblings here.

First, I took my aunt's blender to make smoothies out of the frozen fruit in the freezer. It was nice. We are currently out of fruit. Unless there is another bag and it buried deep in the freezer. I'm trying to use up everything in the freezer because there is literally no space for anything else to be put in there.

Second, there was this idea that I've been tossing around for a little bit. But I haven't actually done it. Or I've tried once and never tried it again. I call it a 'Closet Cosplay Challenge'. It is where you take a character and make an outfit themed after that character using clothes you would use. It doesn't matter if you make the outfit with things you already have, or buy a new outfit. I prefer to buy new clothes.

The one time I did it I made an outfit themed after Terra from Kingdom Hearts. I think that might have been last year. I never took a picture and never did it ever since. I'm going to try it again. What I do it make a list and let a D20 decide which character I'll have. I have a list, but I have yet to choose.

I just rolled a die and the character picked for next month happens to be Kakyoin from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Though a funny thing is my list only has JoJo characters. Another funny thing is I tested this one app and it said I could make a Kakyoin themed outfit. So my fate is to make this outfit.

So basically my aim to to make a summer outfit themed after Kakyoin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:24 pm
Vikabro
I wasn't sure if I wanted to make a new topic, or just post this idea here. So I'm just going to post my ramblings here.

First, I took my aunt's blender to make smoothies out of the frozen fruit in the freezer. It was nice. We are currently out of fruit. Unless there is another bag and it buried deep in the freezer. I'm trying to use up everything in the freezer because there is literally no space for anything else to be put in there.

Second, there was this idea that I've been tossing around for a little bit. But I haven't actually done it. Or I've tried once and never tried it again. I call it a 'Closet Cosplay Challenge'. It is where you take a character and make an outfit themed after that character using clothes you would use. It doesn't matter if you make the outfit with things you already have, or buy a new outfit. I prefer to buy new clothes.

The one time I did it I made an outfit themed after Terra from Kingdom Hearts. I think that might have been last year. I never took a picture and never did it ever since. I'm going to try it again. What I do it make a list and let a D20 decide which character I'll have. I have a list, but I have yet to choose.

I just rolled a die and the character picked for next month happens to be Kakyoin from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Though a funny thing is my list only has JoJo characters. Another funny thing is I tested this one app and it said I could make a Kakyoin themed outfit. So my fate is to make this outfit.

A good portion of my cosplays have been "Closet Cosplays". Usually they're are made up of items I already own (or borrowed from my Mom); only a few times I've had to buy an item or two to complete them. My most recent closet cosplays were of Judith Grimes and Negan from The Walking Dead, and a casual "summer dress" version of Allura Vysoren from Critical Role.

Do know there's actually two closet ways of dressing up as a character. "Closet Cosplay" is where you are doing an exact replica of the character's look. "Cosbounding" is where you take the aesthetic of the character (i.e. colors, associated symbols, etc.) to create an outfit; Disney-bounding is the most commonly known version of this.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:25 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

A good portion of my cosplays have been "Closet Cosplays". Usually they're are made up of items I already own (or borrowed from my Mom); only a few times I've had to buy an item or two to complete them. My most recent closet cosplays were of Judith Grimes and Negan from The Walking Dead, and a casual "summer dress" version of Allura Vysoren from Critical Role.

Do know there's actually two closet ways of dressing up as a character. "Closet Cosplay" is where you are doing an exact replica of the character's look. "Cosbounding" is where you take the aesthetic of the character (i.e. colors, associated symbols, etc.) to create an outfit; Disney-bounding is the most commonly known version of this.
That is good to know. So my challenge is around cosbounding then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:10 pm
I got a little surprise today when I checked in inventory. I got the trophies I'd been missing. I'm guessing people who were missing out on trophies would have gotten them. Or will be getting them soon.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 pm
Thanks to a video I've been on Tik Tok I'm planning on making a really long rainbow scarf.

Lately, it seems whenever I've been seeing things with rainbows on it I've been buying them. Though so far only at 5 Below since I've haven't been at too many stores lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:55 pm
Not too long ago I've bought a iron as I didn't have one and wanted one so I could put patches onto whatever I wanted to put them on. Also to iron clothes when needed, but that was secondary.

I figured out that with an old jacket I wore during high school I probably had the iron setting too low when applying patches and eventually they had began falling off. Anyway, that jacket no longer fits and I eventually bought another. I only really keep the old one because of sentimental value. I haven't yet to put patches onto the new jacket because I didn't have an iron. I did want to put some patches on but the new jacket had to be washed.

I might try to fix the patches on the old jacket later on to see if I can keep them from. I may, or may not add more to the old jackets. See if I could find some patches I think I would have liked as a teenager.

So far I put one patch onto one of my canvas purses, and one on one of my pants. [Mario Star.] When I can afford to do so I'm like to buy some more patches.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:46 am
In regards to the patches on my old jacket. I was able to run the iron over them and got them all to stick onto the jacket pretty well. There were four patches not including one that had been lost for quite some time. Two were peeling pretty bad. One was starting to peel. The last only seemed to have peeled a little bit yet was hanging on pretty well.

Two of the patches are Naruto related. A hidden sound headband and one I have no idea what it is as I wasn't really that into Naruto. One was a Princess Ai one. Sadly never read the manga. Dunno if there was an anime. The last one was InuYasha. The one that was lost was Kirara, but I was able to buy a new one. I'll put it back on when it comes into the mail. I was actually quite surprised I was able to buy a replacement of the patch that I'd lost since it was well over 15 years since I initially bought it. I'll probably put in in the same spot.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff