33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:51 am
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
I'm wondering if Gaia stopped doing the Monthly Collectible thing or something.

The Monthly Collectibles were retired back in 2017. They've been replaced with the Angel Subscription.
Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:03 pm
Over 28k total fish. It might not be long until I earn the Angelic Rod.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:43 pm
After quite a bit of effort, I made it to the 3rd place rank when it comes to fishing in Lake Bass'ken. I'm very happy of that. I'm going to try for gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:40 pm
I finished playing Final Fantasy VII once again. I don't even remember how many times I've gone through this game to completion.

I was playing the game on my PlayStation 4. Originally I didn't really care for the idea of having to buy the game again since I had already bought it on my PlayStation 3. I decided I might as well buy it again since I didn't really want to fetch my PlayStation 3 and hook it in. So I did buy it partly out of laziness. Found the main reason I had to buy it again is that the Ps4 copy and the Ps3 copy are not exactly the same.

On the PlayStation 3, it was a port of the original, while on the PlayStation 4 it was more of a port of the PC version.

Either way, I will eventually get back into the game and try to obtain the remainder of the trophies.

Next month I will probably buy Final Fantasy VIII or IX. Though I might go with VIII because between the two of them I never actually completed VIII, though I did come close to it. I would have if it wasn't for my game glitching out on me at the very end.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:36 pm
What’s the best part of your day?

Whenever I can get a moment to myself. A quiet moment in which I can do as I'd like in peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:35 am
I got the idea of buying some makeup at the start of the new year. Refresh my collection and actually start to use it.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:23 am
I know I said I didn't want to make a full list of everything I got but I figured it won't hurt to have it in an out of the way place.

1. Lots of tea.
2. Dino tea infuser
3. Kingdom Hearts necklace.
4. Star Wars... Solo dice?
5. Keyboard Vacuum
6. VR headset for my phone
8. Nightmare Before Christmas purse
9. Holo Kitty backpack purse
10.Instax Mini Camera
11. Some games. [Spiderman, Fallout 4, and Spyro]
12. Crapton of DVDs I don't think I'm going to be able to list all of them. Just the ones I can remember. There was 19 in total.
13. A couple of pajama pants, one with stars the other Nightmare Before Christmas
14. Shoes
15. Shadowhunter series.

The Movies

1. Spiderman Homecoming
2. Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse
3. Steven Universe the Movie
4. Venom
5. Deadpool
6. Deadpool 2
7. Resident Evil Collection
8. Zombieland
9. Polar Express
10. Christmas Carol
11. Crimes of Grindlewald
12. All Dogs go to Heaven collection
13. Alita Battle Angel
14. In this Corner of the World
15. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
16. Godzilla
17. Detective Pikachu
18. The Greatest Showman
19. Ghost in a Shell.

[[I actually forgot some. I slowed down at 14 and went to look at the DVDs to get the rest of the list. In fact, I didn't even remember the name of 14 until pulling out from the box.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:33 pm
Vikabro
I know I said I didn't want to make a full list of everything I got but I figured it won't hurt to have it in an out of the way place.

1. Lots of tea.
2. Dino tea infuser
5. Keyboard Vacuum
10.Instax Mini Camera
12. Crapton of DVDs I don't think I'm going to be able to list all of them. Just the ones I can remember. There was 19 in total.
13. A couple of pajama pants, one with stars the other Nightmare Before Christmas
14. Shoes
15. Shadowhunter series.

The Movies

1. Spiderman Homecoming
4. Venom
5. Deadpool
6. Deadpool 2
8. Zombieland
9. Polar Express
10. Christmas Carol
13. Alita Battle Angel
16. Godzilla
17. Detective Pikachu
18. The Greatest Showman
19. Ghost in a Shell.

[[I actually forgot some. I slowed down at 14 and went to look at the DVDs to get the rest of the list. In fact, I didn't even remember the name of 14 until pulling out from the box.]]

Looks like you got a nice haul this year. smile  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:25 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

1. Lots of tea.
2. Dino tea infuser
5. Keyboard Vacuum
10.Instax Mini Camera
14. Shoes
15. Shadowhunter series.

The Movies

1. Spiderman Homecoming
4. Venom
5. Deadpool
6. Deadpool 2
8. Zombieland
9. Polar Express
10. Christmas Carol
13. Alita Battle Angel
16. Godzilla
17. Detective Pikachu
18. The Greatest Showman
19. Ghost in a Shell.

Looks like you got a nice haul this year. smile
I really like how I got a bunch of movies.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:41 pm
Over the weekend I'm going to make some preparations for New Years celebrations. I still have a few things I would like to get before New Years.

My plans are simple. I stay in and relax. Watch a rented movie. Order dinner from somewhere. Drink wine. Then time a song perfectly to ring in the new year. Perhaps play a video game at some point.

Today I've gotten a hat and necklace to wear. I'd like to get some vegetables for a platter and a cheesecake for dessert. Still also have to get the wine for that night.

Off the subject of New Years I thought I would start up a bullet journal next year. I did try doing a bullet journal before but I lost that journal. So I thought I would start afresh. So far looking for a journal didn't go well today. I thought I'd check Meijer since I was able to find journal stickers there. But that was a bust. Also tried Office Depot but I didn't find exactly what I wanted there. The closet I got to it were grid journals which was close to what I wanted but not quite. I was hoping to find a dotted journal and not full grid. Unless I go anywhere else tonight I will probably get the journal tomorrow.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:56 pm
Vikabro
Over the weekend I'm going to make some preparations for New Years celebrations. I still have a few things I would like to get before New Years.

My plans are simple. I stay in and relax. Watch a rented movie. Order dinner from somewhere. Drink wine. Then time a song perfectly to ring in the new year. Perhaps play a video game at some point.

Today I've gotten a hat and necklace to wear. I'd like to get some vegetables for a platter and a cheesecake for dessert. Still also have to get the wine for that night.

I have to work at the theater for New Years, so I don't get to do my usual New Years Eve festivities. Or join my new friends at their New Year's party. They were doing a dress up theme, where people could dress up in clothes from any 20s era (i.e. 1920).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:33 am
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

I have to work at the theater for New Years, so I don't get to do my usual New Years Eve festivities. Or join my new friends at their New Year's party. They were doing a dress up theme, where people could dress up in clothes from any 20s era (i.e. 1920).
That's too bad. Hopefully you won't have to deal with too many crazy people. Though dressing up does sound fun.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:10 pm
For New Year's Eve I pretty much said what I was going to do.

When I got up I made a platter. Mostly fruits and vegetables. The platter had cauliflower, pepperoni, blueberries, two different kinds of cheese, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and purple grapes.

A good portion of the day was spent playing video games. First Spyro the Dragon Reignited. It was breathtaking. Then Final Fantasy VIII which was on sale on the PSN so I ended up buying that and Final Fantasy IX.

Dinner I got from a sushi place. Some Udon, Philidelphia roll, and gyoza. I had a white wine to drink throughout the evening.

Sang a bit, and watched a movie later on. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

As expected I was drunk. But I spaced my drinks out enough to where I wasn't too drunk. Not like it would have mattered since I was at home. I ended up buying a deck of oracle/tarot cards.

As for today, some shopping had been done. I got myself some stickers for my bullet journal and planner, some pens, and clearance candy. I also got started on my savings goal. It is where I would put $20 aside each week for the entire year.

One thing that really sucks that I got some nice fine liner pens to use for my bullet journal. Yet the pages of the bullet journal I ended up getting has pages so thin that the ink bleeds through. I didn't have that kind of problem with my notebook or planner. So at least with the bullet journal, I'll probably use colored pencils in place of the fine liners I was going to use. It kinda sucks because I spend a good amount on these pens only to not use them for what I intended. Though they will at least still be used so there is that.

So next time I try to buy a bullet journal I'll buy it somewhere else and not try to get the cheapest one from Barnes and Noble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 am
Lately I've been really getting into tarot/oracle cards. Before the new year, I bought a brand new tarot deck using a gift card I got. It is called the Mystical Manga Tarot. It was one I've wanted to get for quite a long time. I first have seen this deck a little over ten years ago. I wasn't able to find it until recently. Though to be fair I wasn't really actively looking too much unless I happened to be in a specialty store. I just had to look in the store in which I'd first seen the deck which was Barnes and Noble.

The artwork is beautiful. One thing I really love about it is that it does come with a guidebook that goes over the meaning of each card. So I don't have to go on google each time I want to look up the meaning of each card. Until recently I'd just do aura reading in which I pretty much guess what the cards actually mean by the type of feeling it is giving me. It is a method that does seem to work, but I wanted to try to actually read by actual meanings.

On new years I bought another deck. It is different from the typical tarot deck. Though it is pretty nice too. The cards in this deck do seem to be a bit more straightforward but there is a look that does have more detailed descriptions. This deck is called Work Your Light.

So currently I have three decks, not including the one I accidentally ruined. The one I had before is called The Univeral Goddess tarot. It can be found on Amazon if anyone happens to want to check it out.

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:01 pm
Vikabro
Lately I've been really getting into tarot/oracle cards. Before the new year, I bought a brand new tarot deck using a gift card I got. It is called the Mystical Manga Tarot. It was one I've wanted to get for quite a long time. I first have seen this deck a little over ten years ago. I wasn't able to find it until recently. Though to be fair I wasn't really actively looking too much unless I happened to be in a specialty store. I just had to look in the store in which I'd first seen the deck which was Barnes and Noble.

The artwork is beautiful. One thing I really love about it is that it does come with a guidebook that goes over the meaning of each card. So I don't have to go on google each time I want to look up the meaning of each card. Until recently I'd just do aura reading in which I pretty much guess what the cards actually mean by the type of feeling it is giving me. It is a method that does seem to work, but I wanted to try to actually read by actual meanings.

On new years I bought another deck. It is different from the typical tarot deck. Though it is pretty nice too. The cards in this deck do seem to be a bit more straightforward but there is a look that does have more detailed descriptions. This deck is called Work Your Light.

So currently I have three decks, not including the one I accidentally ruined. The one I had before is called The Univeral Goddess tarot. It can be found on Amazon if anyone happens to want to check it out.

I have two sets of tarot cards myself. One is a Shadowhunters themed set (all 79 cards) featuring various characters from the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices book series. The other is a Critical Role Major Arcana set, where each of the 22 cards features a character from the first campaign.

I haven't done much card readings with either set. Though my Critical Role set was perfect to use as an accessory for a couple selfie pictures while I was in my Mollymauk Tealeaf (a character from the second campaign of Critical Role - who is known for doing tarot card readings) cosplay.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff