View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:17 pm
Stealing this idea from someone else. Thanks, Moonie! Anyone can reply if they wish to respond to anything I'm talking about.

1. Fishing. I'd like to win a trophy to fishing at least once. Though for now I simply want to be within the top 10 this month. I figured this month I might have a chance of at least doing that. I'm currently in 11th place. It will not be too long until I can get 10th place. My overall goal is to earn the Angelic Rod. I'm still a little ways off from that. I do currently have a bronze Bass'ken trophy. Thought I had a trash trophy.

It would be nice if I could get gold. But I'm not going to get my hopes that high. I had a bit of a late start this month anyway and I won't have the time to devote to just fishing.

2. One thing I would like to do I don't think I could be to make a wish haul video. Mostly because I find those videos very entertaining. Even though I'd like to make a video I don't think I could be able to for a few different reasons. The main reason is that I don't really afford to buy a lot at once so I'd have to gradually buy things. But eventually, I'll lose patience and open everything before I'm ready to film.

If I ever try to do this I think I should put the packages in a box I won't be able to reach it too easily. Maybe I'll build up either my YouTube if I could. Though I'd need a new microphone.

3. I'd really like some hot chocolate now. Sadly the part of the coffee maker that does the k-cups are broken while most of my hot chocolate is in kcups. But luckily nothing is stopping me from cutting those cups open to make the cocoa anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:04 pm
I am very close to getting to the top ten for Bass'ken lake for this month. I'd probably have to use one more bait and I might have gotten the rank up but I think I'm done for today.

I think I might at least reach tenth place tomorrow. Or later today.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:40 am
Woohoo! *cheers for you from the fishing sidelines*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Zphal
Woohoo! *cheers for you from the fishing sidelines*
Make it to 10th. biggrin  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:36 pm
Vikabro
Stealing this idea from someone else. Thanks, Moonie!

Haha.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:53 pm
After I was able to get to 10th place it wasn't long until I got bumped up to 9. From the way things look, it might not take too long to get to 8th place. Perhaps if I do good enough I'll be able to get silver.

Though I'm going to spending a good portion of the week cleaning. I might be going out this Friday too. I'm not sure though. A while ago mom mentioned I go Black Friday Shopping with my stepdad.

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:48 pm
I really want to scream but I don't want to wake anyone up or for neighbours to call the police.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:24 pm
I really wish I didn't really have any issues with sleep. I sleep alright some nights. But most nights I don't. Though I will admit that half the time it's my own damn fault with getting distracted and losing track of time. But I do legit have an easier time sleeping during the day. This sucks because I'd prefer to do housework done during the day so most of the time I have no choice but to do them at night because that's when I'm more awake to actually do them.

But I did at least find a way to maybe to get me to do more. Or at least get me a little bit more motivated. I wrote down a list of 12 things to do. When I'm ready to do a task I'll roll a D12 and pick a task. Right now I'm not really sure where my dice are so I'm just using Siri to roll dice for me. Either way works. I figured when I find my dice I'll use them. I know they are somewhere in my room.

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:41 pm
I'm wondering if Gaia stopped doing the Monthly Collectible thing or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 am
Today I will stay awake to try to correct my sleeping pattern.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:28 pm
I tried to fix my sleep pattern. But it didn't work out. I ended up getting a bad headache. To cure them I usually prefer to take a nap instead of taking medicine. I don't know why. But on the plus side, I didn't sleep as long as I could have?

I might just try again but I might end up with another headache.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Vikabro
But I did at least find a way to maybe to get me to do more. Or at least get me a little bit more motivated. I wrote down a list of 12 things to do. When I'm ready to do a task I'll roll a D12 and pick a task. Right now I'm not really sure where my dice are so I'm just using Siri to roll dice for me. Either way works. I figured when I find my dice I'll use them. I know they are somewhere in my room.

That's a pretty neat way to do that.

There's a game store in the city across the river from me that has a bar at the back. If you don't know what you want to order, you take one of their d20s, put it in the dice tower, and let the dice choose the drink (via a sign that has specific drink choices).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:25 pm
Vikabro

The Monthly Collectibles were retired back in 2017. They've been replaced with the Angel Subscription.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:10 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

The Monthly Collectibles were retired back in 2017. They've been replaced with the Angel Subscription.
Thanks for clearing that up.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:19 pm
I was just thinking back to something that happened quite a while ago. Something that happened while I was in middle school. Either way something about the whole thing I kind to be really confusing. So I figured I'd write about it here.

First off I was under the impression the teachers did some sort of secret Santa and only a handful of students were on the list somehow. The requirements for the list are unknown to me. I don't think it had anything to do with grades because I was pretty average.

Before I go further into the subject I want to clear one thing up. I transferred in before 7th grade. Transferring to one school to another alone was stressful to me. But adding the fact that the school I came from wasn't the best. I was pretty badly bullied there. So when I came to this school I pretty much had closed myself off from everyone else.

So now I'm wondering if there were a list of students that would get gifts why was I on that list? I don't recall anyone else in any of my classes get a gift as well. So was it because I was special ed? Was be because of my difficulty adjusting? Why didn't anyone else get a gift?

So I came up with the idea. What if I was the only student that got this gift and teachers were chipping it to the gift box as way to help to adjust to the new school. Or at least trying to help me to be less miserable.

The other theory is that the gifts were actually from my mom and the teachers giving me the gifts just passed it off to be a secret Santa thing. Because despite them not really knowing me too well almost everything I got was things I liked.

So I'm kinda leaning on the idea that the teachers got my mom get put together gift box/bag for me and handed it over to them and they would give it to me under the guise of a secret Santa to maybe help me adjust to the new school or just to help cheer me up a little bit. I'll ask mom later.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff