Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:35 pm

To say that Z'von could hardly believe his good fortune was an understatement. Waking up beside Ce'rian was the best feeling in the world. His arms had come to encircle the young man with an unconscious possessiveness. This, of all the things in the world, was a dream come true. He was awake now, watching the gentle rise and fall of Ce'rian's chest. If he were to have his way, he'd treasure him forever.

Yet there was an unspoken apprehension lingering in the morning sir. The greenrider could easily have only been driven by Flight lust the night before. Certainly, Ce'rian could not possibly match his own feelings in exact measure. Still, he stroked a hand through gossamer strawberry blonde hair, and thought wistfully about what might be. If only this could be his every day.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:46 pm
As Z’von began to stroke his hair, the comforting touch caused the red-head to begin to stir. He had been in a deep, comfortable sleep--but through the grogginess, his senses began to realize that something wasn’t quite right. The bed was far larger than his cot within his shared quarters; the furs were of a different texture, and (perhaps the biggest surprise) was that someone was caressing his hair.

He was not alone in this bed, and this was not his room.

Cythereath’s flight came back to him in a rush. He could feel the young green in a deep, contented sleep and didn’t wish to disturb her. Still, he remembered enough of the night to almost put himself to blush--though he was far too cozy and comfortable to struggle away. It had been a nice night, surely, and his own satisfaction was not purely from Cythereath. Opening his eyes, he peeked up to steal a look at his current partner--to confirm it was who he remembered falling into.

“Z’von.” His words were rough from a night of sleep, his tongue a bit dry, but there was no disappointment within them. It was, perhaps, a bit different to know him on such an intimate level--but the Weyrlingmaster Assistant had never been untoward. And honestly, he had been quite handsome.

“I… Good morning,” he greeted, unsure if he should roll closer or roll away. This had to be Z’von’s weyr, and all of a sudden, Ce’rian was trying to remember the proper post-flight protocols. Was it wrong to linger? Was it more polite to disengage? Did he keep his hold upon him or was the other uncomfortable? Honestly, the bronze rider had his arms about him in a most comfortable fashion. Ce’rian was hedonistic enough not to fight it--and was more than content to linger.

”Mr Cheri”

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:02 am

When the young man stirred, Z'von wrapped his arms all the more possessively around him, holding him close. He couldn't help himself. This was what he had so longer for and here they were. "Good morning," he replied, his own voice roughened by their Flight activities. "Feeling all right?" the bronzerider enquired, suddenly aware that it was within the realm of possibility that Ce'rian had not been entirely prepared for the night. Not that he seemed completely inexperienced, but... still.

It was impossible look away now that he was staring down into that lovely face, into those beautiful eyes. He hoped it had, at minimum, been enjoyable for Ce'rian. The greenrider had tempted several riders, and he needn't have chosen him. Not that Z'von wasn't overjoyed with that choice.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:42 pm
Ce'rian gave a little nod and a small smile. If his cheeks colored, it couldn't be helped--their flight activities were still at the forefront of his mind, and not something he would easily forget. "I'm feeling... great. Wonderful, really," he confessed. Whether it was simply having a great night with Z'von, or if it was simply Cythereath's after-glow of contentment, it was hard to say. Part of Ce'rian suspected it was a mix of both.

"What about you? Was it...good for you too?" He asked quietly trying not to sound too hopeful, or overly bashful for that matter. He found that it was very easy indeed to stay exactly where he was--but another part of him didn't want to crowd Z'von, either. He still wasn't sure if it would be better to hurry out of bed and back into clothes, so the man could continue with his day--or if he should stay.

He certainly wanted the latter.

"I'm not... keeping you from anything, am I? I mean... We can breakfast if you want? Or...stay in if you'd like?" He didn't want Z'von to think he was ready to leave, but he also knew it would be rude to simply linger. "Or I can go! I mean...Whatever you'd like." He finally added, knowing full well he probably sounded a fool. But Z'von had seen him at his most vulnerable--was still with him. it was hard to know what this meant, if anything. Flights weren't supposed to mean anything, he tried to remind himself--and Z'von was likely quite an expert in how these things went.

Mr Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:09 pm

Taking Ce'rian's hand, Z'von kissed the back of it fondly. "It was pretty fantastic," he admitted, a smile curving his lips. He didn't let go of that hand immediately, either. He let the hold linger, let them gaze at each other awhile longer. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I wanted you to." Had wanted him to, many times before now. It seemed as though it must have been obvious how much he wanted him. How he adored him.

"You're not keeping me." As though V'mel would expect him back immediately, given everything that had happened. Okay, maybe V'mel would, but Z'von had no doubt that his parents would vouch for him, if it came down to it. "I'd like to stay right here, unless you're hungry. Are you hungry?" he asked, staring down into Ce'rian's lovely face.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:38 pm
Mr Cheri

Maybe this was all right.

Maybe... Maybe this was more than all right.

The way Z'von kissed his hand, the way he looked at him, and the way Ce'rian looked back...well... Color Ce'rian surprised, but he was pleased by this unexpected turn of events. They had always gotten along during his time at the Weyr, but this--this meant getting to know a whole other side of him.

A side that wasn't simply being someone to support and guide them through weyrling training. "I'm not," he stated, relaxing more against Z'von, and allowing himself to shift into more of a cuddle. He wrapped an arm about the other, perhaps a bit boldly, but was beginning to think that this was the start of something...new.

"I didn't expect you to be there last night," he confessed. "But I'm glad you were." There had been a handful of others--faces he didn't quite remember, some he knew well--but out of them all, it was Z'von had had picked. And not just due to Cythereath's wiles. "This was...this is.... quite nice. You certainly know how to make someone feel welcome, at least." He added, tracing his fingers ever so lightly against Z'von's chest. Maybe the bronze rider was just practiced, but Ce'rian didn't mind. It was a nice change, waking up with someone. He'd worried himself sick the past few months concerning Cythereath's flight, but it seemed as if they were both content in their choices.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:43 pm

Z'von chuckled, wrapping his arm around Ce'rian's waist and pulling him closer. "I'll admit, I wasn't thinking about just making you feel welcome," he confessed. "I had every intention of being the one to catch you." And, if he were truthful, he'd wanted to do it for quite some time now. "I'm glad I was, too. Not that I would've tamely sat by and allowed someone else to steal you away to their bed." Oh shells no. Not when he'd wanted more than anything to steal Ce'rian to his bed.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:20 pm
Ce'rian felt the flush on his cheeks deepen at the admission--but there also was a surge of pleasure and smugness. Why shouldn't someone have wanted to claim his hearts--or at least, well, his night. Z'von was an attractive and successful man--and not just because he was a bronze rider or the Weyrleader's son. Why shouldn't he be interesting to someone at High Reaches? He was attractive himself, and charming, and the son of a Holder.

What would his father say about this new entanglement? He'd certainly let him down by not Impressing some metallic... but here he was--just about to be a full-fledged rider, and with a man of rank in pursuit. Well, it didn't matter--and that wasn't the person he wanted to be thinking about in this moment.

Then don't! Enjoy yourself. The voice of Cythereath tickled his thoughts, even as the green began to untangle herself from her chosen partner. Though she was satisfied well enough, Ce'rian could tell the green less smug than he had expected.

He wanted to ask--but didn't have to. He was fair tolerable--but I think I shall swim and see if another ledge might not be more inviting. A generous assessment for the young green. Still, she was pleased that Hers had a nice time, and wanted him to enjoy it.

"Well, then--here we are. You've won the night, the morning, and beyond--if that's what you wish. I certainly wouldn't mind getting to know you better," he confessed, feeling far more emboldened now that Cythereath was awake. She sent him love, pride, and confidence--and Z'von had made clear his interest.

Mr Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:52 pm

"'Beyond' sounds just about perfect to me," Z'von purred, drawing Ce'rian ever closer. This beautiful young man was destined to stir his heart strings, and he couldn't resist. "I would love to get to know you better." And he had every intention of it. In all of the ways one might imagine, too. He buried his hand in Ce'rian's luscious strawberry hair, pulling him in for a kiss. Oh yes, he was going to soon know him much, much better.

[Fade out kthx]

Uta

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces