Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 5:18 am
User Image
Olivia
Mushroom Kingdom Princess, sister to Prince Olly
" Hello how can I help? pls let me =)"

[Mars Pass, after a battle!]
~"Alright, it still was something, watching all that, Olly! do you think they're new here too? " thinks this world is exciting =)~

Pagan Yanik

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 5:22 am
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cid Cross
Leader of Ghost Division
"Are you worth keeping in my memories."

Cid turned around at the sound of a voice and noticed it was the two form before he noticed them before the attack but was focused."Hmmm."He says looking over the two of them. "The roads are to be closed off how did you two even get out here."He says his voice was rather stern but calm."Beta."He calls one of the girls over a short haired elf with a bow ."Yes lord shadow."She asks."Please look after these two till we know the area is safe."He says before he walks away and Beta looks at the two." Please don't think badly of lord shadow but he is charged with keeping this place safe, but my name is Beta nice to meet you."She says with a smile as Cid calls out." Numbers we need to make sure the area is clear Zeta go with them."He says and a group of about 15 more people appeared then vanished with Zeta.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 5:33 am
User Image
Olivia

[Mars pass , after a battle]
~"Hello Miss my brother and I came from another world, though a pipe, I guess maybe you would not know of this eek and nice to meet you too, so this Lord Shadow is your commander Miss? this is my brother Olly, I am Princess Olivia from the Mushroom Kingdom , alright we will follow you , right brother? " thinks just replying right away,~

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 5:47 am
User Image
Olly
Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (Olivia's Older Brother)
"I really turned back the clock with my de-aged looks."

April 22, Saturday
[Marr's Pass, Field]
Sure. We came out of a Warp Pipe & ended up here. We were hoping to find a town since we're new here. Olly said to Cid as he showed them where Warp Pipe Monument next to a tree in the field.

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 6:23 am
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Cid Cross
Leader of Ghost Division

Beta smiles."Will that would exsplan it so you are not form here, you know its said that lord shadow is form another world."She says with a little laugh." But that is just some stories people tell about him."She says." A town is pretty far off but i am sure...."She was cut off by Cid ordering the numbers and Zeta back and the numbers surrounded Olivia and Olly." Lady Beta we where told to join you lord shadow feels a large magic signature heading this way."Said one of the hooded figures and Beta pulls her bow and smiles at the two."Don't worry nothing with harm you." She says as the other girls join them leaving Cid standing alone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 6:35 am
User Image
Olivia

[Location, Area]
~"Thanks for explaining about your Lord 3nodding , Miss Beta, and oh no more magic sources? a large one? you sure were safe? this is something, more bandits miss? " thinks Olivia, a little scared, everything was happening so fast!~

Pagan Yanik

[quote="Crystbalfast']
Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 5:24 pm
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Marr's Pass, Field]
Alright. Olivia, we should stay close. Cid, I'm pretty good with magic & my sister knows magic too. Do you know where we can find the nearest town, Cid? We hope to reach a town when we can. Anyway, our cousin, Princess Peach, has a Magic Parasol like Olivia's but its pink instead of yellow. Olly said to Cid as he asked for directions kindly to Cid and the girls.

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:06 am
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Cid Cross
Leader of Ghost Division

Cid turns to Olly and grins."Being good at magic isn't good enough here."He says as the creature burst out of the trees and Cid turns to face it."A Nuckelavee seems the bandits got to close to its lair."He hisses as his magic starts to swell till it was visible as a purple fire like aura and even his right eye was glowing."Very well lets go."He says as his sword appears again and the Nuckelavee rushes him and thrusts with its spear, and Cid blocks it, the beasts attackes where fast but Cid proved faster as he dodged them before jumping over it and striking its back with two quick slashes before being kicked away by the houses back legs.

OOC: Sorry for being late was trying to figure out what kind of creature to use and sense the Nuckelavee is a demon of the sea it makes sense to have it near the water.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:39 am
User Image
Olivia

[Location, Area]
~" eek Olly, now that was some kind of Horrible Monster! looked like a cyclops! did you see brother? thanks goodness Cid came to our rescue 3nodding " thinks Olivia, as she replies to both! still shaking from the whole scene!~

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:51 am
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Marr's Pass, Field]
Thank you for saving us, Cid. Where are we going? What kind of adventurer are you? A Summoner? Olly said to Cid as they followed him.

OOC: Young Prince Olly's voice sounds like David Vincent's voice of Prince Richard from Tales of Graces' Future Arc

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:28 am
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Cid Cross
Leader of Ghost Division

Cid lets out a sigh as the creature falls and he rejoins the group."sense that is taken care of."He says taking his hood down."My name is Cid Cross I am the leader of this mercenary group we call ourselfs Ghost Division we are the ones they send in when adventures arn't enough."He says before looking to Olly."I am a dark knight I have been trained in the sword and magic ever sense I could walk."He then turns as a wagon comes down the road."Beta Delta help them get these bandits ready for transport."He says and the two girls nod and get moving as he turns to the brother and sister."We are heading back to town,its not big but we are stopping for the night before we move on to the Spring Savanna Republic to drop of these bandits."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:39 am
User Image
Olivia

[Mars pass, desert Road]
~"Nice to formally meet you Sir Knight biggrin I see, so you are called when a town in in dire need, 3nodding very good to know =) so it's safe to say these bandits do that often , their raids? and that was so exciting, the way, you fought that creature! eek this sure is a different world right Olly? and we have no other place to go, we'll accompany you Sir 3nodding " thinks Princess Olivia, replying to Cid and Olly~

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 8:43 am
User Image
Olly

April 22, Saturday
[Marr's Pass, Field]
Lead the way, Cid. Olivia, this is world is all new to us. Olly said to Cid as they followed him.
*exit to Spring Savanna*

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:59 am
Corvus
Tipa Adventurer (Vanguard)
"Greetings, let's have some fun."

Time Skip: Corvus
[Marr's Pass, Field]
Alexia, how was today's job. Have you seen a festival in the human world and looking forward to it? Would you like me to get you a festival gown? Corvus asked Alexa

Avelina Storm

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34