Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:54 pm
*format borrowed from Odet* heart

Moxx's Halloween Breeding Bribes

Applications can be posted: 10/23 @ 12:01am EST
Closing: 10/28 @ 11:59pm EST

I will be choosing 2 breeding bribes.
Choices will be based on more of the couple/concept than the offered bribe.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:55 am
Process - your go-to guide on how to enter these bribes.
  • Read everything before entering.
  • Fill out your bribe forms (breedings only) and post them in this thread.
  • Go to here and fill out the form to send me your bribe offer. You will need a google account to do so. When it asks for the URL to your bribe post, right click this icon on your bribe post, then "copy link address". This is to ensure it properly links to your post.
  • If you need to make some sort of edit whether it's to your post or your google form, edit your form or post. Do NOT void your post and repost.

My Bribe Rules
  1. Do not "reserve" a post if you do not have any bribes ready to post.
  2. Please try to exclude your signature as its a lot easier to browse through posts without signatures attached. Thanks!
  3. Please do NOT spoiler anything that isn't spoilered in a form.
  4. You can edit posts until closing.
  5. Only 3 breeding forms may be entered per user. They may be pony or familiar couples. I will not be doing Pony x familiar couples, these are currently only available for wishing stars.
  6. Do not include your offer for the bribe in the breeding form.
  7. I will only accept one bribe from any one user, but you may be part of more than one breeding.
  8. You must fill out the Google form in order for me to consider your bribe.
  9. Do not offer more than you have/willing to pay. I will not be accepting items, only gold/platinum. ((Conversion chart))
  10. My bribes are capped at heavy edits to mirror the last quota I took, but your couples can be any edit level. The children will not have more than heavy edits.
  11. If you have any questions about the entering process, DM (M o xx ii e#9422) or PM me. Please do not ask edit level questions about the parents because that doesn't matter, only the offspring's edit levels will be capped.

Generic Bribe Rules
  1. If a colorist is not listed with an open bribe slot, do not make offers
  2. Offer what you have on hand and are willing to spend
  3. Bribe offers sent anywhere other than to the colorist will be ignored. If they specify an alternate account to send your offer to, make sure you do so!
  4. Do not send a PM and ask the colorist for an estimate, these are bribes. Use custom prices as a baseline and go from there
  5. No individual may win the same colorist's bribe twice in a row
  6. It is strictly forbidden to offer real life cash/goods for bribes - both by Soquili's rules and Gaia's own ToS.

FAQ

Q:If I have a question, how do I ask?
A:PM or DM me on discord please.

Q: Do you accept Items?
A: Not this time.

Q: If I have won a breeding already this month, can I still enter?
A: Yes! Bribes do not count against your breeding limit.

Q: How many babies will my couple have?
A: The max you would get in normal slots. Pony couples will get 3 baskets, Elders will get 5 baskets and familiar couples will get 5 babies.

Q: Can one soq be entered with multiple different partners?
A: Yes, but I will not pick the same soq as part of a pair more than once.

Q: Can we choose basket genders?
A: Yes! Just make a note of what you'd like in your form.

Q:Will you be doing mock twins?
A:No.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:57 am
Samples of Breeding Offspring
Newest <---> Oldest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Complimenting colors and designs - No clashing colors or patterns that don't fit together
Diversity - Parents offer two separate ideas to merge together rather than very similar parents
Tails
Hair
Items
Modifying existing templates to create something new
Themed or cosplay
Gradients
Rainbow
Creepy/fantastical
Minis

Dislikes
Large wings
Tri+Quad wings
Busy patterns
Edit monsters where it's hard to tell there's a pony in there
Aquatics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:04 am
Forms:

Breeding Bribe Form

[quote="Moxxiie"]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Discord ID:[/b]
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?:

[quote="breeding bribe 1"]
[/quote]

[quote="breeding bribe 2"]
[/quote]

[quote="breeding bribe 3"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Standard long and short breeding form can be found here. Please delete any unneeded text to shorten it where possible.

Optional Modifiers

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.

[align=center][size=16][b][color=lightseagreen]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent/ both parents are bald, they will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If I recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.
[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing
These are unedited slots so human clothing is mostly a no but it's still possible (think mini and goat sweaters). Ponies and familiars with clothing will be simplified to sashes, scarfs and other animalized variations unless you put this.
[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While I have no issues with Facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: Facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair Vs Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/RP
Personality/Plot form: This is totally optional and will only give me stuff to play with IF I feel like it. This is not like the personality based breeding, and they will thus not gain edits if they are unedited (though templated items may be added if I see fit) unless I roll a throwback or variant

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their Parents Personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able to)

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Growth Omission form
If you'd like to try to skip the baskets or foals, try using this form (Other owner involved also has to have similar permissions for it to work)
[size=18][b][color=indigo]Speedy Delivery![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Optional Seasonal Twists
Twisted Tunnel
[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children:

[size=18][color=#A5DF00][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?:
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?:
~~~ Do you like gore?:
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:19 am
Moxxiie

Username: nekofayre
Discord ID:Nekofayre#5895
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: either

breeding bribe 1

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Hanna/nekolulu and sage the vamplic angel)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Uncert]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Entei/tasle)
LL?: N
Newbie: nope
Co Ownership?: Hanna is coowned. sage will not be reciving a basket on this breeding agreement
Teepees: Tasle &Nekolulu
Throwbacks?: sure
Link to previous Generations: n/a
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

breeding bribe 2
Entry Code:
Feri (nekofayre) x Hamlin (Malikztiah Ankhere)

Soquili 1 Name: Feri

Soquili 2 Name: Hamlin
User Image [Uncert]
Pregnant Stage:I want one
Co Ownership?:n/a
Teepees: Malikztiah Ankhere &Nekolulu
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

---Lifemate?:yes

RP Approved?: No

Twins/Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: roman nose

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Feri is a changeling
Preferred Colorist(s): any

breeding bribe 3
[code
Serafina troy x Coranel

Entry Code:
  • Serafina troy (nekofayre) x Coranel (Koiasi)

Soquili 1:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    UNCERT
    Soquili 2:
    UNCERT markings

Co Ownership?: n/a
    Teepees: (url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23027915&page=1]Nekolulu Koiasi doesn't have one

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
    ---Lifemate?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: (yes
    ---Templates to Avoid: Engle wing

Throwbacks?: (yes
    ---they are first gens)

• editted post on 10/24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:48 am
    Moxxiie

Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
    Discord ID: LadyNyoko#8194
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM

breeding bribe 1

Quote:
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
    Jack[strike]lynn[/strike] (techabyte) x Kauta Amachi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2:
    UNCERT (Nekkid)

Co Ownership?: N/A
    Teepees: techabyte, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

---Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
    ---Templates to Avoid: [Wind] Original wings

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
    ---Templates to Avoid: [Body Type] Draft, Warhorse; [Expression] Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye), Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye); [Non-Breed] Female chin scruff, Chest ridge, Scale markings, Neck ruff

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

---Link to previous Generations:
    Jacklynn
    -Father, Mother

Kauta Amachi
    -Father, Mother
    --Grandfather

Short Summary of their plotline: At current, their plotline has been mostly building up their relationship into an eventual lifemating. While there are plans for future conflict, none of it has been played out just yet. Jack is currently settling into Kauta's herd, and Kauta has been continuing with his life as usual after confessing to Jack. While they are in a committed relationship, no official ceremony for lifemating has been roleplayed out just yet.

What are their parents' personalities?
    Mother: Jack is a very well mannered, soft stallion. He enjoys being near other people, and being able to offer them assistance. Jack is eager to be the best person he can be, even if it means he has to fight a little harder to make it happen. He was born a female, but is a boy, and with that, comes problems. Despite all the confusion, Jack is very confident in who he is. He refuses to allow anyone to tell him he is someone he's not; be it his mother, father, brother, or a stranger who just doesn't understand. He won't let anyone tell him he's a girl, and he won't accept it. He understands that he is in a female body, but is not one. The stallion won't accept any argument for it. Anyone tries to, and he will argue until he can't talk any more.
    Father: One way to describe Kauta would be to say he fluctuates constantly. For the most part he is upbeat, but his moods can come and go with no warning at all. In fact, barely anything about him could be called consistent. He changes his mind constantly and with all the suddenness of a spring rain. Favorite things are replaced quickly, and boredom is always just a step ahead or behind him. But for all his capriciousness, there is one thing that is always true of him. He dearly loves his family and his clan, and is always willing to lend help wherever they might need it. He is very dedicated to the people he loves, and nothing hurts him more than seeing them hurt. When push comes to shove, he'll always be there when he's needed - even if the only thing his loved one needs is a shoulder to lean on.

Do the parents have professions?
    Mother: Trophy Husband No profession currently
    Father: Dancer

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:
    The Difference Between Minds
      - All logs between Kauta and Jack, from meeting to eventually confessing. Currently, the most important thing to happen was the two dancing together in the water. Other major plot points have been discussed, but not quite roleplayed out yet.

What are their family dynamics? Kauta and Jack will be raising their children primarily in the Amachi Traders, around Kauta's family. They will have no contact with Jack's family, although the loving environment of Kauta's will more than make up for it. The parents will be doting, but unafraid to punish when necessary, and ensure the children are raised with tolerance towards soquili from all walks of life. The children would be raised to refer to both of their parents as male, and will likely wind up refering to Jack as Daddy and Kauta as Papa. They will likely have a great deal of contact with their grandparents, but absolutely no contact with Kauta's youngest brother, Sanova - who has displayed intolerance of Jack's gender in the past. They will also have a good deal of contact with Kauta's familiar, Sadakat, who will dote on the foals like they were her own children. As the family as a whole is fairly well off, it wouldn't be particularly surprising if the foals grew up receiving the occasional expensive or rare gift from any of the family members.
    List of Connected Soquili
    • Sanova Amachi | Kauta's youngest brother. Intolerant of Jack's gender, and slowly on his way to becoming the black sheep of the family. Kauta will personally ensure he has no contact with any of his nieces and nephews.
    • Sadakat | Kauta's familiar and personal assistant. A very motherly and warm raccoon who dotes on all the Amachi family members - with one rather obvious exception. It wouldn't be particularly uncommon for her to watch over the foals for a few minutes at a time if their parents need to run a quick errand and can't leave them with anyone else.

Traditions: All members of the Badieh Badawie culture wear bells and headscarves within the desert to both help guard them from the sand and keep track of one another in the vast expanses. The bells are also used as a form of currency. Kauta, as a born member, is no exception to this rule - and during his early acquaintance with Jack, he purchased the other soquili headscarves for protection and gave him a small allowance of bells as starting funds.
    Herd/Family Culture: The Amachi Traders are a group of nomadic, desert dwelling merchants and performers of all kinds. The group is the go to place for trade and services in the Badlands and the Uunule Noyi Desert as a whole, and is generally friendly and open minded, not lending much faith to stereotypes. So long as you're a generally good person and a hard worker, you can easily find a home among them regardless of your ancestry.
    Religious Beliefs: For the most part, religious beliefs are an individual thing. Kauta considers himself spiritual, but holds no particular religion. Jack has no religious beliefs.

Additional Info: It bears repeating, all members of their culture wear bells and headscarves. Their kids would be no exception. The headscarves are worn in a way that they can easily be pulled into place to guard their faces from harsh winds and blowing sand, and the bells serve to keep track of members of the herd by sound in low visibility.

Speedy Delivery!
    Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: techabyte, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
    Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

breeding bribe 2

Quote:

Entry Code:
    Meihui (Peppermint Coffee) x Indra (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: Peppermint Coffee, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

---Templates to Avoid: [Mutant] Original feline paws; [Ulun'suti] Belly scales, Leg scales, Spiked stinger club, Smooth stinger club, Small club, Rebel spikes

---Templates to Avoid: [Body Type] Draft, Warhorse; [Expression] Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye), Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye); [Non-Breed] Chin scruff, Cheek scruff, Chest ridge, Neck ruff, Elbow fluff

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Speedy Delivery!
    Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Peppermint Coffee, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

breeding bribe 3

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:43 am
    Moxxiie

Username: catmagick
    Discord ID: catmagick #9972
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM

breeding bribe 1

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the
    Children: extreme gore

Entry Code:
    Kraneia (AstoriaFallen) x Lok (catmagick)

basket genders: all Female

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
    Teepees: Astoria cat

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: N/a

breeding bribe 2

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the
    Children: extreme gore

Entry Code:
    Azura (catmagick) x Frostburn (medigel)

basket genders: two Male, one Female

Parent 1:
    UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT | Nekkid

Teepees: cat

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle and Dove wings

---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: N/a

breeding bribe 3

Entry Code:
    Cassitaya (Natelie) x Demetrius (catmagick)

basket genders: two Male, one Female

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
    Teepees: Natelie cat

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: moose antlers, female antlers

---Templates to Avoid: Knot style hair, weaved hair,
    crimped hair, bald, non-fetlocks

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

---Link to previous Generations: Demetrius' Mother Father

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:47 am
    Moxxiie

Username: o-Elixir-o
    Discord ID: Elixir#1878
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Both methods are fine with me!

breeding bribe 1

Entry Code:
    Daniella (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Grimm (o-Elixir-o)

Soquili 1 Name: Daniella
    User Image
    UNCERT | Nekkid

Soquili 2 Name: Grimm
    User Image
    UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
    Co Ownership?: None
    Teepees: XxXPandamoniumXxX | o-Elixir-o

Twins/Triplets?: Twins yes, but triplets no.

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
    ---Templates to Avoid: All Kirin template tails and Kirin body scales.

---Link to previous Generations: Grimm | Father x Mother | Grandfather x Grandmother | Great Grandfather x Great Grandmother | Great Great Grandfather x Great Great Grandmother
    Daniella | Father
    Speedy Delivery!
    Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Elixir | Panda

Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

breeding bribe 2

breeding bribe 3

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
    • Party Machine 500
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Partygoer 500

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:18 pm
    Moxxiie

Username: Artymus
    Discord ID: Artymus#4327
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Either is fine.

breeding bribe 1

Entry Code:
    Fire Fang (Uta) x Ignis Aequitatis (Artymus)

Soquili 1 Name: Fire Fang
    User Image
    UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Ignis Aequitatis
    User Image
    UNCERT

Teepees: Artymus TP | Uta TP

Twins?: Yes
    ---Triplets?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
    ---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings

---Link to previous Generations: N/A, both Gen 1

breeding bribe 2

Shaarilyn (Artymus) x Seren Aeron Oralee (Rinial Sisterdragon)

Soquili 1 Name: Shaarilyn
    User Image
    UNCERT | Nekkid

Soquili 2 Name: Seren Aeron Oralee
    UNCERT

Teepees: Artymus TP Rinial TP

---Triplets?: Yes

None

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle Wings

Seren Father | Seren Mother
    Seren Maternal Grandfather | Seren Maternal Grandmother
    Seren Paternal Grandfather | Seren Paternal Grandmother
    Seren Great-Grandmother | Seren Great-Grandfather
    (Father's Paternal Grandma + Grandpa)
    Seren Great-Grandfather | Seren Great-Grandmother
    (Father's Maternal Grandpa + Grandma)

Shaarilyn Mother | Father

breeding bribe 3

Charade (Koiasi) x Carnival Spooks ([strike]lysia_nyteblade[/strike] & Artymus)

Mother: Charade
    User Image
    UNCERT Nekkid

Father: Carnival Spooks
    User Image
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Co-Own agreement for Carnival Spooks, Lysia will not receive a basket for this breeding
    Teepees: Koiasi does not have a teepee | Artymus TP | lysia TP

---Templates to Avoid: No bald please.

Throwbacks?: Sure
    ---Link to previous Generations: N/A, Both Gen 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:26 pm
    Moxxiie

Username: techabyte
    Discord ID: techabyte #0434
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Either or; Discord is usually faster.

Odelia x Ashitaka

Entry Code:
    Odelia (techabyte) x Ashitaka (AstoriaFallen)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT ( Markings )

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: techabyte | Astoria

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): n/a
    ---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): n/a

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): n/a
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): n/a

Throwbacks?: n/a
    ---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Dimitri x Anastasia

Entry Code:
    Dimitri (techabyte) x Anastasia (Insane Butterfly)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

Teepees: techabyte | Insane Butterfly

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): n/a

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): n/a

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): n/a
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): n/a

Throwbacks?: n/a
    ---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Jack x Kauta

Speedy Delivery!
    Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, techabyte

Entry Code:
    Jack[strike]lynn[/strike] (techabyte) x Kauta Amachi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Parent 1:
    UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2:
    UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: techabyte, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

---Templates to Avoid: [Flutter] Stag night antenna, Clickbeetle buggy antenna, Beetlebaby antenna; [Kalona] Wing style 2, Stallion kalona [removed](open mouth), Demon tail; [Kirin] Horn 2, Bare short lifted tail, Bare relaxed tail, Bare curled tail; [Skinwalker] Original canine pelt, Original coyote feral, Alt wolf feral, Original feline pelt, Original feline paws, Feline chill expression, Gator mouth (closed: no big jaw); [Ulun'suti] Spiked stinger club, Smooth stinger club, Small club, Rebel spikes; [Unicorn] Stallion beard, Bare classical tail; [Wind] Original wings

---Templates to Avoid: [Body Type] Draft, Warhorse; [Expression] Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye), Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye); [Non-Breed] Female chin scruff, Chest ridge, Scale markings, Neck ruff

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Jacklynn
    -Father, Mother

Kauta Amachi
    -Father, Mother
    --Grandfather

techabyte
    Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Tycoon 200
    • Gender Swap 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:44 pm
    Moxxiie

Username: Tara de Draiocht
    Discord ID: taradedraiocht#1854
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Either idc.

breeding bribe 2
    Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
    Jonna Baker (Tara de Draiocht) x Lock Baker (Tara de Draiocht)

Parent 1:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Co Ownership?: n
    Teepees: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315&page=1

---Templates to Avoid: bald, hippo beak, feathers.

---Templates to Avoid: kirin, usdia, Cerynei

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): y
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): y

Throwbacks?:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:05 pm
    Moxxiie

Username: Pandora Talie
    Discord ID: Pandora Talie#3703
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: either~

breeding bribe 1

Speedy Delivery!
    Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Pan - Astoria's
    Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Adult Only

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: trypophobia

Parent 1:
    UNCERT

Parent 2:
    UNCERT

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
    Mutations
    ~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: y
    ~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: y
    ~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: y
    ~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: y

Themes
    ~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: a little
    ~~~ Do you like gore?: a little
    ~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: y
    ~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: a little

Pandora Talie
    Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
    • Waffles! 25
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Novice Mage 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Luminary Melee Champion 200
    • Winged 100
    PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:53 pm
    Modified my post at 2:32 CDT 10/28; added gender prefs and a note on twists to the 1st couple.

Moxxiie

I'd like at least 1 female.

Username: Fayt_of_Redemption
    Discord ID: N/A
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Gaia PM

Speedy Delivery!
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here for my pairings
    Here for purrrplekitty's and I's
    Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

breeding bribe 1

Pelula (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Kovaltio (Fayt_of_Redemption)

While I don't want any twists listed in the forms, I am ok with adding some additional color and wintery related items/ideas.

Pelula:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Kovaltio:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: No thanks
    Teepees: [ X ]

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A; they're both mine

RP Approved?: N/A

Twins?: No
    ---Triplets?: No

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No

breeding bribe 2

Lillian (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Geheimnisse (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Liliian:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Geheimnisse:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A; they're both mine

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No

breeding bribe 3

Hachidori (purrrplekitty) x Ochrana (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Hachidori:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Ochrana:
    User Image
    UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Roman Nose

Throwbacks?: Sure

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:58 pm
    Moxxiie

Username: AstoriaFallen
    Discord ID: AstoriaFallen#1217
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: Gore, Tentacles, Bugs

breeding bribe 1

Entry Code:
    Chimera (AstoriaFallen) x Daiki (Devil NightShade)

Parent 1:
    User Image Uncert
    Parent 2:
    User Image Uncert
    Low Luck?: no
    1. Lollys August
    2. Odets September
    3. Trolls December
    4. Odets January
    5. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25384302#386019402 Odets August

Are Either Familiars RPed?: [ X ]
    Throwbacks?:Yes
    Link to Connected Familiars:

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (accepted)

Alternate Base (Raccoon or Rabbit): n/a
    Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

breeding bribe 2

Entry Code:
    Tlāloc (AstoriaFallen) x Lucianna (Regal Renegade)

Soquili 1 Name: Tlāloc
    UNCERT | Wingless

Soquili 2 Name: Lucianna
    UNCERT | |

Pregnant Stage: Yes
    Teepees: AstoriaFallen | Regal Renegade

Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Mother 1
    Mother 2

breeding bribe 3

Entry Code:
    Vivianite 'Spitfire'(AstoriaFallen) x Reishi Enoki (Fatal Irony)

Soquili 1 Name: Vivianite 'Spitfire'
    UNCERT |

Soquili 2 Name: Reishi Enoki
    UNCERT | |

Pregnant Stage: Yes
    Teepees: AstoriaFallen | Fatal Irony

Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: Vivianite Father

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:54 pm
    Moxxiie

Username: dawns_aura
    Discord ID: dawnsaura #7906
    --Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: discord

Lemmiwinks x Madlynn 'Chompy' MoonFlower

There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here!
    Poly Group Agreement: Here
    Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs: Lemmiwinks Madlynn 'Chompy' MoonFlower Durian

Speedy Delivery!
    Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Elixir and dawns
    Omission style(s) we are okay with: Express Delivery

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
    Triplets if Applicable?: No

Entry Code:
    Lemmiwinks (o-Elixir-o) x Madlynn 'Chompy' Moonflower (dawns_aura)

Parent 1:
    User Image

Parent 2:
    User Image
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?:n/a
    Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): sure
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): sure

Throwbacks?: yes
    Madlynn-
    Absolutely massive family tree – will send if win

Lemmiwinks- First Gen

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: excessive gore (exposed organs/entrails as extrails), headless

Mutations
    ~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: sure
    ~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: sure
    ~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: sure
    ~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: extra eyes fine, limited body horror

Themes
    ~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: minimally
    ~~~ Do you like gore?: small amounts tastefully done
    ~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: sure
    ~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: demonic no, occult is fine

Brynden 'BloodRaven' Rivers x Taion Moonfang

Entry Code: 
    Brynden 'BloodRaven' Rivers (dawns_aura) x Taion Moonfang (kivras)

Speedy Delivery! 
    Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: kivras  & dawns
    Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Soquili 1 Name:  Brynden “BloodRaven” Rivers
    UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:  Taion Moonfang
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blood + Armor || Bloodless + Armor || Bloody + Armorless || Bloodless + Armorless

Teepees:

---Templates to Avoid:
    Masterlist of avoids
    ::Body Options::
    Roman Noses
    Mismatched paws/claws

::Manes n Tails::
    Mare Mane Styles: Crimped, Curly, Weaved, Slimhawk
    --Hippo: Floppy
    Stallion Mane Styles: Slimhawk, Long, Long 2, Weaved, Crimped, Knots (all), Tight Braid (Both), Short
    --Hippo: Cockatoo, Floppy
    Mare Tail styles: Short, Cropped, Curly, Long Alt Tail, Weaved
    --Hippo: Display - Full
    Stallion Tail Styles: Short, Long, Long 2, Bob, cropped, forever foal
    --Hippo: Display - Full

::Breed-Specifics::
    Unicorn;
    --Horns; Loose Curl, Corkscrew
    Kirin;
    --Horns; Horn 2
    Kalona
    --Wings; Wing Style 2, Downturned Wings
    --Tails; Demon Tail, (Male)Cat o'Nine Tail
    Ulun'suti
    --Body; Ear Frills
    --Tails; Stinger Club (Spiked/Smooth), Small Club
    --Other; Cheek Frill, Frill Crest, Looped horn
    Kelpi;
    --Tails; Original, Orca, Deep-Sea, Fierce
    --Fins; Head and Cheek Fins, Gliding Fins, Elbow Flippers
    Wind;
    --Wings; Heron
    Cerynei;
    --Body; Sturdy Footed
    --Antlers; Anything lower than 4-Point
    Flutter;
    --Antennae; Stag Night, Clickbeetle Buggy, Flutterby
    Hippogryphs;
    --Body; Beak

---Templates to Avoid: see above

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): sure (no aquatics please)
    Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): sure

Throwbacks?: sure
    TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: excessive gore (exposed organs/entrails as extrails)

Mutations
    ~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: sure
    ~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: sure
    ~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: extra eyes fine, limited body horror

Themes
    ~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: minimally
    ~~~ Do you like gore?: small amounts tastefully done
    ~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: sure
    ~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: demonic no, occult is fine

Linaiha x Tempest

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
    Speedy Delivery!
    Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Epee and dawns

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
    Triplets if Applicable?: No

Entry Code:
    Tempest (Epine de Rose) x Linaiha (dawns_aura)

Parent 1: Tempest

Parent 2: Linaiha
    UNCERT

Co Ownership?: no
    Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): sure

---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: yes
    Tempest-
    Bella x Azumoth

Linaiha-
    Laures

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: entrails as extrails, Zombie rot

Mutations
    ~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: bone yes, undead not so much
    ~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: no tendrils/tentacles
    ~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: extra eyes fine, no to the other

Themes
    ~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: no excessive amounts, some is fine
    ~~~ Do you like gore?: no
    ~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: yes
    ~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: occult is fine, demonic no thanks

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces