Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Villa (Wind Crystal) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:47 am
Castle Villa
Town of Villa
Villa Lake (Surface)
Villa Lake (Underwater)
Villa Beach
Villa Forest

= Inside Castle Villa
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Pool Changing Room

Objects:
Wind Crystal (Villa) (Image: Final Fantasy 5 Advance - Wind Crystal Passion Ending)

Color of Crystal (In Detail):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:38 am
Leonard
Tipa Prince (Mystic Knight)
"Believe in the sword."

Leonard completed his quest in the Mushroom Forest and filled his Crystal Chalice up and was on his way back until he met a sweet girl. She had blonde hair. Hello there. I am Leonard, Prince of Tipa, I am also a Mystic Knight. I was just on my way back with a filled Chalice containing Crystal Drops for the kingdom's crystal. Leonard said this kindly then showed her the Crystal Chalice.

Solirae

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Solirae
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:56 pm
User Image
πΈπ’Ύπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ“Œπ“Ž
π˜—π˜³π˜ͺ𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 π˜“π˜­π˜Ίπ˜³

"πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€, π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π’·π‘œπ’Ήπ“Ž. π’΄π‘œπ“Š π“‚π“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“π’». 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š."

For the past little while, Eilonwy had probably traveled near the Mushroom forest. Her Golden Golden Pelydryn - or "bauble" as she called it. Thanks to the light it made, she was able to see someone and keep herself from bumping into him. Oh. Leonard seemed kind enough to her. I'm Princess Eilonwy of Llyr. She curtsied. It's nice to meet you. I was actually on my way to the castle to find the one in charge.

Eilonwy's Profile

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:01 pm
Leonard
"Believe in the sword."

Ivalice is home to several nations. I was on my way back to Tipa. Care to follow me? I'll drop off the chalice at the Great Crystal, then head to the castle.

Solirae

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Solirae
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image

"πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€, π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π’·π‘œπ’Ήπ“Ž. π’΄π‘œπ“Š π“‚π“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“π’». 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š."

Eilonwy tilted her head. Ivalice? Tipa? She asked, I must be further home than I thought. She said, her tone sounding nervous. That's very kind of you. I don't have much to lose, so I don't see any harm in going to Tipa. With you around, it must be pretty safe. Eilonwy added, smiling a little.

Eilonwy's Profile

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:08 pm
Leonard
"Believe in the sword."

Be sure to follow me, Eilonwy. Leonard lead on with Eilonwy down the main road until they reached Tipa.
*exit to Town of Tipa*

Solirae

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Solirae
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 pm
User Image

Eilonwy was silent for a moment. The talk of the crystal caravan less than a moment ago made her curious, but she figured she'd learn eventually. This area was still very new and interesting to her. Oh, of course. She replied, making sure that Leonard knew she was still there. She had a tendency to be over looked. While they walked, her Bauble followed close behind: lighting the way for the duo.

[Exit with Leonard to Tipa]

Eilonwy's Profile

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:04 pm
William
Lynari Adventurer (Ranger Mage)
"Time for a fiend hunt!"

[Villa Beach]
After adventuring through the Beltevra Forest & completing the quest he took from the Guild's Quest Board, William began to head back, during the pathway on the beach, he noticed a girl with black hair & red eyes. Hello. I'm William, an adventurer of the Wind Crystal Nation of Lynari & my class is Ranger Mage. William laid down his bag of holding to show the girl what he's found from the cave in the Beltevra Forest. He opened the bag to show a small chest containing silver pennies that's inside the chest. Once the quest has been turned in at the guild hall at Castle Lynari, an additional reward would be given for quest completion. What do you think?

OOC: The Bag of Holding can also act as a backpack item

Ravyn Thyme

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:16 pm
Talia Sage
User Image

"I am Talia Sage. That's neat." Talia said smiling as she put her trying to get the hair out of the way.

OOC: I actually play dungeons and dragons so a bag of holding doesn't need explaining. 4laugh

AnimusHelixRebirth

Β   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:32 pm
William
"Time for a fiend hunt!"

[Villa Beach]
Nice to meet you, Talia. So you're from the Wind Crystal Nation too? What brings you to the beach? I was taking a scenic route back to Castle Lynari's Adventurer's guild. I have a second chest in the bag filled with gold. The Beltevra Forest was a pretty easy quest. I just need to turn it to complete it. Once I turn in the quest, I can receive my reward for finishing the quest. William closed the chest placed it back in his bag and put the bag behind his back.

Ravyn Thyme

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:10 pm
Talia Sage

User Image

"If you already heading that way. I could walk with you. As for the beach, I often find myself wandering this way. It is like something is calling me here. I only know fire and healing magic. So this is a bit strange to me. " Talia said the wind picked up.

Β   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:19 am
William
"Time for a fiend hunt!"

[Villa Beach]
Talia, its a nice afternoon. Besides, I can turn in my quest in at anytime once its completed, as the quests have no deadline so there's no hurry to do so. As for something that maybe calling you, maybe its a friend. Tomorrow, one of Lynari's neighboring kingdoms, the Water Crystal Nation of Ivalice will be hosting the Full Moon Festival for the next several days. My prince & we adventurers should receive an invitation from St. Ivalice by tomorrow. Do you have any dreams of meeting someone? William said this to Talia as he provided company for her during the walk. So what's your home like in Lynari?

Ravyn Thyme

Sylvester Cyclone

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:32 pm
Talia Sage

User Image

"It is a cottage that was passed down through the generations and modified with the times. As for looking for someone, I don't really look. I believe to let the chips fall where they may." Talia said.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:41 pm
Sylvester Cyclone

User Image

"Hello. I seem to have got stuck on land and might be in need of help." Syvester said smiling.

AnimusHelixRebirth
Ravyn Thyme

Sylvester Cyclone

Skilled Combatant

2,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:15 am
William
"Time for a fiend hunt!"

[Villa Beach]
During the Walk, William and Talia saw a merman with black hair, blue eyes and a blue tail stuck on the beach. Why hello. What do you need help with? I'm William, a Ranger Mage from the Wind Crystal Nation of Lynari and this is Talia from the same nation. What is your name and what brings you to Ivalice? Are you looking for something? William then turned toward Talia. That sounds good to me. So, where is this cottage of yours in Lynari?

Ravyn Thyme

Sylvester Cyclone

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out