Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Rebena Te Ra (Lightning & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RLR123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:55 pm
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight
"I hope to find the truth that lays beyond."

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] "Like I said, you'll get used to them in time." He told the young girl. He lead her up from the beach towards the city. "It should be alright out here. You may need to check a clothing store or merchant in the city if you want something more...substantial." He told her, continuing to lead her on.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:00 pm
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin
"I get the feeling you're not taking me seriously..."

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach to Castle Rebena Te Ra]
Oh! Lia saw Laharal cover her with his coat. Thank you... I hope to see this castle. I hope its pretty. I think you're really cute & handsome! Lia playfully teased as she walked with him to the castle wearing his coat, as she felt her heart flutter. This all felt like a dream turned reality to her. Meeting a cute boy, flirting with him and falling in love. heart

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:00 am
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] Laharal placed it over her with a sigh. "This'll do for now." Leading her further up into the town. "Um...thank you, I guess." He stopped at a merchant, purchasing a large multicolor dresscoat. He switched it out with his for her new one, providing her something to wear if she were to go to the castle. "This should fit you better. Now if you head this way, you might be able to reach the castle." He told her as he showed her the way.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:13 am
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin

[Rebena Te Ra, to Castle Rebena Te Ra, Hallway]
Do you think I'm blushing a little? Lia playfully flirted with him then was surprised as she was shown the castle. What's that large object? It's wonderful! Lia asked Laharal as she asked about the Great Crystal then was brought into the castle's hallway, then she saw Laharal speak to one of the maids.
It's a lot bigger than my home under the sea! Lia exclaimed as she was amazed at the castle in the human world & it was love at first sight for her. This is a really nice place. Oh, would you like to hear about my cousin Chloe? Lia asked then thought as she blushes:
"I hope I get to dance with him & even so, it would be really romantic!"
Then Lia imagines herself in a ballgown dancing with Laharal. As she imagined this, Lia blushed.
User Image

OOC: We could see an NPC Maid if that's okay with you. More in a moment.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:12 am
User Image
Liam
Padarak Adventurer (Knight)
"Challenging me was your last mistake."

*Take 2 Post*
Time: Early Morning
[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Sounds like a plan, Ember. Liam got out his Mithril Staff. Let's get started. I think you'll look beautiful on human legs. Liam pointed his staff at Ember's tail, cast his human spell on her and Ember kept her seashell bra as her transformation into a human began. After we get you cleaned up and give you some clothes to wear. After breakfast, would you like me to teach you how to dance on human legs? Liam blushed after he said this.

Human Transform Null Spell:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zaviana

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:12 pm
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] Laharal glanced to her as they approached the castle and crystal. "It might be sunburn. I would imagine this might be the longest you've been out of the water." Laharal suggested. When she asked about the great crystal he told her. "It's a Great Crystal, a powerful magical artifact of our kingdom. A number of other kingdoms have them as well." He explained to her. He then spoke to a made near the entrance of the castle. "This woman is...um...a visitor from another kingdom. She was hoping for a chance to learn more about this castle." The maid turned to the woman currently in her own had. "I would be happy to show her about it a little bit." She would say before moving to lead Lia. Laharal, meanwhile would turn, leaving her to explore.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:32 pm
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin

[Castle Rebena Te Ra, Hallway]
I guess we'll talk more later, Laharal. Lia playfully chimed as she blushed with love. I'm Lia, nice to meet you. Laharal's really nice and handsome too. I think I like him. Lia said to the maid as she followed her to the bathroom

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:08 am
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] As Laharal headed off into the town in preparation. The maid took her inside, showing her the various rooms, until they got to the bathroom. "That young man? Well, he certainly seems nice. Are you from around here, dear?" She asked.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:19 am
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin

[Castle Rebena Te Ra, Bathroom]
I'm from Nautilina, it's a lovely mermaid village & I'm Chloe's cousin. Lia chimed as she looked around the bathroom. What's this for? Lia said to the maid as she asked about the hamper after following her to the bathroom then saw the maid enter and close door. Do you think my legs and feet are cute? Lia playfully teased the maid as Lia removed her accessories first, hung up the coat, removed Lia's white skirt & seashell bra, then Lia exited the changing screen blushing in Lia's nudity.
Uh... I didn't catch your name. Lia said while Lia was standing in the bathroom naked. Lia was covering herself with her arms.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aethas
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Paladin)

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Aethas was on his way back to the Capital until he saw a sweet mermaid surface, she had black hair and black eyes and was beautiful. She turned 16. Good Afternoon, I'm Aethas of St. Ivalice and my class is Paladin. What's your name? Aethas said to the mermaid.

Ravyn Thyme

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:32 pm
Melaina

User Image

M-my name is M-melaina." Melaina stuttered as she pushed herself into the waters to hide.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:35 pm
Aethas

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Aethas got something out of his bag he got from the parent cafe. Come closer, I'll be gentle. Care for something to eat? Aethas said to the mermaid as he offered her a buttered croissant.

Ravyn Thyme

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:45 pm
Melaina

User Image

"It's not that I just not used to a lot of attention, but I am hungry. Melaina said quietly.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:48 pm
Aethas

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Aethas gave Melania the buttered Croissant. Nice to meet you, Melania and here you are. Aethas said to Melania as he sat down and saw her swim to the shore then got out a second buttered Croissant to eat. Melania, your tail is cute and I think you'll also lookd cute on human legs. I can grant you legs if you like.

Ravyn Thyme

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:53 pm
Melaina

User Image

"I would love to so I can read more." Melaina said smiling at the thought of more books.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces