Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Rebena Te Ra (Lightning & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaviana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:06 pm
Ember

User Image

"The fruit?" Ember said as she gently took it out of his hands and took a bite out of it. "Do you have a smoothie place?"Ember said as she looked around.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:07 am
User Image
Liam
Padarak Adventurer (Knight)
"Challenging me was your last mistake."

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
The Parent Cafes can make smoothies. Would you like to see where I come from? I can grant you human legs. Padarak is the second largest great crystal nation in Ivalice. Liam said to Ember.

After I show you Castle Padarak, we'll have you cleaned up, given some human clothes to wear and something to eat. How does breakfast at the Parent Cafe sound & teaching you how to dance on human legs? Liam blushed after saying this since this offer sounded like a first date.

Zaviana

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zaviana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:37 am
Ember

User Image

"That would be lovely." Ember said smiling and splashing a bit with her tail.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:41 am
User Image
Liam

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Sounds like a plan, Ember. Liam got out his Mithril Staff. Let's get started. I think you'll look beautiful on human legs. Liam pointed his staff at Ember's tail, cast his human spell on her and Ember kept her seashell bra.

Transform Null Spell:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zaviana

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:05 am
Naisha
Padarak Adventurer (Samurai)
"My enemies fall to a stroke of the blade."

Time Skip
Time Card: A Few Minutes later
[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Naisha blushed at the thought of going on a date with Kei. This would be her first date with a merman turned human since she was starting to have a crush on him, but first he would need to be cleaned up and given some clothes to wear before the date can begin, that way he would look presentable & not look like a merman turned naked human. Then Naisha blushed a brighter shade of red after she accepted Kei's offer to go on a date. Kei, shall we begin? And, I would more than be happy to go on a date with you. Naisha blushed after saying this, then pointed her wand at Kei's tail, cast her human spell on him & Kei's transformation into a human began. Naisha thought about what her first date with Kei. A petty human girl like herself dating a merman she turned human along with teaching him how to dance as a human, this made her blush.

Enchanted Wand:
User Image

Transform Null Spell:

Akio Roshimo

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 am
User Image
Liam

Time Skip.
[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
After casting his human spell on Ember, he saw Ember still wearing her seashell bra but waking to her new human legs. Ember... You're really beautiful on human legs. Can you try standing up? I'll catch you if you need any help. Liam was happy to see that Ember was now human thanks to his magic then blushed toward Ember since all Ember was wearing was her seashell bra & almost looked naked with nothing on her lower half where her mermaid tail used to be. Her smile was like a candle in a clear morning sky. Ember, what do you think of your new human legs and feet? Liam said to Ember as he blushed toward her.

Zaviana

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:39 pm
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin
"I get the feeling you're not taking me seriously..."

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Lia surfaced from the water to see the morning sky as she swam to see beyond the open waters then saw a young adventurer with Blonde hair and blue eyes. Lia sighed. Her mother let her and her siblings see the open waters. Lia had vermilion hair, cyan eyes, a yellow pastel tail and white seashell bra. Lia swam closer and flapped her tail. Hello and good morning. You're really cute & that's a nice outfit. Lia said as she giggled and flirted with the young human, then felt her heart skipped a beat as she blushed toward him. heart

I'm Lia. What's your name? Lia kindly introduced herself to the human adventurer but continued to blush toward him feeling lovestruck. He looked more like a Mage Knight Adventurer, then showed him her tail.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:28 pm
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight
"I hope to find the truth that lays beyond."

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] Laharal sat upon the beach, looking out into the rolling waves. His blue eyes looked beyond them to the world beyond, faint hints of land far in the distance, the barest hints of the world he sought to see, the world where "he" resided. He turned his gaze as he noticed a form emerging out from the waters. He looked on, surprised for a moment, before raising a hand wave to a young mermaid. "Um..hello. I'm Laharal...it's um...nice to meet you, Lia." He slowly got to his feet, brushing his clothes off.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:42 pm
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Same here, Laharal. Nice to meet you. It's a lovely morning. Lia chimed. So, do you like my Pastel Tail Fins? Do you think its wonderful? My rainbow tail fin? Lia said to Laharal as Lia splashed her tail in the water in a playful teasing tone.

Does my Rainbow Tail Fins remind you of Springtime? Lia continued to flirt then sang a sweet tone. After her song, she blushed at the feelings of love.

OOC: I can't see Laharal's Speech text.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:26 pm
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] Laharal tilted his head a bit at her question. "It seems very colorful. It reminds me a bit more of the atmosphere after a light storm, though." He answered her somewhat nonchalantly.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Lia smiled. So, what's beyond here? Could you please show me? Lia chimed. I would love to see it. Oh! Before Lia could finish, she saw Laharal cast his human spell on Lia. Lia moaned as she felt something she had never felt before; a tingling, stretching sensation as her mermaid tail split in half then turned into human legs and feet. After the transformation, Lia is shown still in her white seashells

As she sat in the water, she looked down at her lower body; Where once was a mermaid tail were her new human legs & she had a white skirt covering the bottom. I have legs... I actually have legs! But that means... Raising her legs up from the water, Lia grew more and more excited. At the end of her new legs, there were small, lovely, and very cute by human standards, real female human bare feet! All ten long toes, heels, arches, and all. Wiggling all ten of her new toes, Lia's feelings were beyond words.
I have feet, too... I actually have feet! That means... I'm really human!!! Lia laughed as she saw her new human legs.

Lia then began to try and stand on her new legs, she wobbled a bit on her legs, stumbled and yelped as she fell into the water, splashing Laharal.
Sorry about that. This all so weird & strange. I don't know how to use them or balance.
Do you think my legs and feet are cute as a human & my yellow tail and rainbow pastel fins as a mermaid, Laharal?
Lia playfully teased as she admired her legs and feet, wiggling her toes. Lia also thought "Was that an invitation for a date?" in a flirty tease. So where are you from and what's it like? Lia chimed in a heartfelt tone. heart

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:25 pm
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] Laharal nodded as he focused for a moment. His magic took hold, and her tail split apart into legs, her tail's scales pulling back, becoming a skirt, as her legs were revealed he scratched the back of his head. "The spell should make you effectively human as long as it lasts." He raised his hand then, as a magical hand took hers and helped raise her up. "Well, I mean...they're nice I suppose. I'm from this land, Rebena Te Ra. It's a very nice place. I've been able to learn a lot here." He told her.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:40 pm
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Lia was helped up and leaned on Laharal for balance. Do legs always feel this strange? How can I balance like this? Lia asked Laharal on her wobbly legs, they felt tingly as if they were asleep this time. That sounds really wonderful. Lia then giggled as she lifted her foot up the placed it back into the sand. This feels weird. What's this? Lia asked about the footprint she made in the sand with her new human legs and feet. This feels like a fantasy turned reality that would make a mermaid turned human girl's heart skip a beat with love! What's the Castle like? Lia chimed feeling so happy. She was starting to have a crush on Laharal. heart

OOC: I can see the text now.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:50 pm
User Image
Laharal Jericho
Adventurer/Magic Knight

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach ] Laharal caught her as she leaned into him, holding her up with his arms slightly outstretched. "I imagine it make take some getting used to. Did you still want to see the kingdom, then?" He glanced down as she referred to her foot sinking into the sand. "Well, it's sand...I'm surprised you aren't that familiar with it, being around it. You're weight on it creates footprints." He explained to her. Her next comment left him confused. "What?" He began to lead her up the beach. "I'm not sure on the castle, although I'm sure it must be magnificent to look at from the water."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:03 pm
User Image
Lia
Chloe's Cousin

[Rebena Te Ra, Beach]
Lia was helped to stand and walk on human legs until she was used to standing and walking. They felt all strange to her. Do human legs always feel this strange? As she walked along the beach, Lia noticed just how warm and soft the sand was against her feet. The sand feels nice on my feet & I'd love to! Spreading out her toes as she walked, she could see sand gathering between them. This made her giggle a bit. It seemed like she was going to enjoy having human legs.

Thank you for helping me stand and walk on human legs, Laharal. Lia said nicely as she lightly blushed. All she had was her seashell bra and a skirt. What will I wear? All I have is my seashell bra and skirt. Lia laughed a little at her own snarky romantic comment earlier. I was just saying how happy I am about all this being new for me. Lia playfully teased while flirting.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out