Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply The Mermaid Princess
If you will be away... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:43 pm
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae
For all of November 19th and 20th, I will be away from Gaia to put extra time into school. I might return the 21st hopefully all caught up. My Thanksgiving break starts November 27th and I will most likely be gone until Tuesday, December 3rd. December 4th is my last official day of class, but finals will begin. Just wanted to let you all know now that because of this schedule, I will be on and off until Christmas. The days I am not here, my characters will be put on standby.

Okay. Good Luck on your finals. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I do have some great news for you though. The Role of Young Crysta at age 15 is Reopened, Solirae. You can be Young Crysta. As for where she can start. Let's just say she's in her fairy form & followed Ingus to Castle St. Ivalice and is just waking up on the counter of his bedroom.

Hey, just sorta here to check in. Thanks for all the recaps and everything. I'll hopefully try to get caught up today since I might not be here Tuesday the 3rd as I previously thought. And then finals still. Jupiter let me know of what was going on with Crysta about a week ago I think- and said I could use the profile he already made for her. As I've mentioned, she and other characters I have will be on standby for the days I am gone. I'll be sure to keep you updated!

That's no problem, Sol. Like I said before: "Good Luck with your Finals."

Thank you. I finally have the code for everybody (except Emrys) in the guild now, so responses shouldn't be too slow once I return. No word on a snowday tomorrow, yet.

Okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:03 am
From February 20th to the 23rd, I will be away from gaia.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:52 am
I'm back from my trip. My characters will now be resumed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:05 pm
From March 12th to the 16th or 17th, I will be away from gaia.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:41 am
I'm back from my trip. My characters will now be resumed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:05 pm
Hello, It's been quite awhile.
Back in January I had to leave due to finals for my third semester in college.
I have long-since started my fourth semester, and it will end around May 5th.

However, I'm not sure if this really means I'm coming back.
Due to one thing after another in my real life, I can't say I'll respond as quick as I want to.
The last thing I want is to keep you all waiting for even more months,
wondering if I'll return or wondering why I'm even a vice captain at all.

I'll be honest, I haven't really been motivated to come back, either. It was fun to RP as Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel. But I also wanted to make my own adventurers - my own OCs. Instead, I was asked to RP as more canons I wasn't really interested in and I got swamped with messages and trade requests. It was too much, especially since I needed to direct my time towards my studies.

With my fourth semester drawing to a close, I came here to apologize. You can demote me, remove me from the guild, and open my roles if you want.
I'll even return what was given to me via trading if that helps ease things.
I shouldn't have been inactive for this long, but I also fear I'll let you guys down if I promise to stay and then go inactive again. So yeah.

That being said, I don't want to leave the guild altogether. It was the first guild I joined and I know people come on here to RP as canons or their own OCs all the time. So if y'all need side characters, maids, adventurers, or other roles that don't rely on me being active then shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thank you.

Solirae
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:56 pm
Solirae

Due to one thing after another in my real life, I can't say I'll respond as quick as I want to.

I'll be honest, I haven't really been motivated to come back, either. It was fun to RP as Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel. But I also wanted to make my own adventurers - my own OCs. Instead, I was asked to RP as more canons I wasn't really interested in and I got swamped with messages and trade requests. It was too much, especially since I needed to direct my time towards my studies.

With my fourth semester drawing to a close, I came here to apologize. You can demote me, remove me from the guild, and open my roles if you want.
I shouldn't have been inactive for this long, but I also fear I'll let you guys down if I promise to stay and then go inactive again. So yeah.

That being said, I don't want to leave the guild altogether. It was the first guild I joined and I know people come on here to RP as canons or their own OCs all the time. So if y'all need side characters, maids, adventurers, or other roles that don't rely on me being active then shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thank you.

Okay. I miss having you around. I'll see if anyone is open to be the roles of Young Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Eilonwy & Crysta. One more thing, what we should we do about Eilonwy's brother OC?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:06 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae

Thank you.

Okay. I miss having you around. I'll see if anyone is open to be the roles of Young Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Eilonwy & Crysta. One more thing, what we should we do about Eilonwy's brother OC?

I miss being here, too. And sure. That would help a lot.
As for Eilonwy and her brother, I'm not entirely sure. I had only really planned to RP as those two at first but everything snowballed, so I don't know.
I would still like to RP as those two at least, if possible. Yet I also don't want the guild to be at a halt because of me. I haven't even started RPing as her brother yet, so I guess I'll keep him on hold. If you decide to give Eilonwy up to someone else, then I'll probably ask them whether or not they mind Eilonwy having a brother. If so, cool. If not, I'll probably just start over.

Solirae
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:08 pm
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae

Thank you.

I miss being here, too. And sure. That would help a lot.
As for Eilonwy and her brother, I'm not entirely sure. I had only really planned to RP as those two at first but everything snowballed, so I don't know.
I would still like to RP as those two at least, if possible. Yet I also don't want the guild to be at a halt because of me. I haven't even started RPing as her brother yet, so I guess I'll keep him on hold. If you decide to give Eilonwy up to someone else, then I'll probably ask them whether or not they mind Eilonwy having a brother. If so, cool. If not, I'll probably just start over.

Okay, you can still be Eilonwy & her brother. I can let you continue being Eilonwy & her brother.
When you return, we can time skip to the current time where Eilonwy is since we last saw her in Tipa, and we can introduce her brother when we can.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 3:32 pm
On Memorial Day Weekend, I will be away from gaia.

I will be away from gaia on May 21-26.

UPDATE: I may leave on May 20.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:16 am
I'm back from my trip.

And sorry, for not letting you know. I was going to tell you but my computer froze on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:03 am
I will be away from gaia on June 12-17.

UPDATE: I may leave this afternoon.

Slick Romance

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:07 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
I will be away from gaia on June 12-17.

UPDATE: I may leave this afternoon.

Slick Romance

Okay. Have a good trip!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:22 am
The reason that I will be away from gaia on June 12-17 is because it happened so sudden & I have to leave soon.

Kaydel

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaydel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:31 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
The reason that I will be away from gaia on June 12-17 is because it happened so sudden & I have to leave soon.

Kaydel

Ok. Be safe and have fun.  
The Mermaid Princess

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas