CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:13 pm
If you are going to be out for a long period of time more than 3 days and you haven't posted please move your character away and put them in their home or away so that they aren't holding back active roleplayers. This is where you need to post if you will be gone for more than 3 days. please post how long you may be gone and we will appreciate it. Thank You.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:42 pm
From September 28th to the 30th, I will be away from gaia.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:10 pm
I apologize for the absence however I need more time I have had a stressful time with deaht in the family and will need another week to register everything I shall try to return on Monday September the 30 with all my character in the mean time they will be on standby  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:25 pm
GuenivereOrion
I apologize for the absence however I need more time I have had a stressful time with deaht in the family and will need another week to register everything I shall try to return on Monday September the 30 with all my character in the mean time they will be on standby

Okay. I should be back around the 30th in the evening, orion. Again, sorry for your loss.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:57 pm
I'm back from my AFK Trip.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:34 pm
From November 1st to the 3rd or 4th, I will be away from gaia.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 am
october 21st- october 30th i will be away from gaia  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:42 am
strider rose

Enjoy your trip, your character will be placed on standby during that time.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:43 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
strider rose

Enjoy your trip, your character will be placed on standby during that time.

sounds good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:26 pm
I'm back from my trip & my characters have returned to active status.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Solirae
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:34 pm
For all of November 19th and 20th, I will be away from Gaia to put extra time into school. I might return the 21st hopefully all caught up. My Thanksgiving break starts November 27th and I will most likely be gone until Tuesday, December 3rd. December 4th is my last official day of class, but finals will begin. Just wanted to let you all know now that because of this schedule, I will be on and off until Christmas. The days I am not here, my characters will be put on standby.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:03 am
Solirae
For all of November 19th and 20th, I will be away from Gaia to put extra time into school. I might return the 21st hopefully all caught up. My Thanksgiving break starts November 27th and I will most likely be gone until Tuesday, December 3rd. December 4th is my last official day of class, but finals will begin. Just wanted to let you all know now that because of this schedule, I will be on and off until Christmas. The days I am not here, my characters will be put on standby.

Okay. Good Luck on your finals. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I do have some great news for you though. The Role of Young Crysta at age 15 is Reopened, Solirae. You can be Young Crysta. As for where she can start. Let's just say she's in her fairy form & followed Ingus to Castle St. Ivalice and is just waking up on the counter of his bedroom.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Solirae
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:13 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae

Okay. Good Luck on your finals. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I do have some great news for you though. The Role of Young Crysta at age 15 is Reopened, Solirae. You can be Young Crysta. As for where she can start. Let's just say she's in her fairy form & followed Ingus to Castle St. Ivalice and is just waking up on the counter of his bedroom.

Hey, just sorta here to check in. Thanks for all the recaps and everything. I'll hopefully try to get caught up today since I might not be here Tuesday the 3rd as I previously thought. And then finals still. Jupiter let me know of what was going on with Crysta about a week ago I think- and said I could use the profile he already made for her. As I've mentioned, she and other characters I have will be on standby for the days I am gone. I'll be sure to keep you updated!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae

Hey, just sorta here to check in. Thanks for all the recaps and everything. I'll hopefully try to get caught up today since I might not be here Tuesday the 3rd as I previously thought. And then finals still. Jupiter let me know of what was going on with Crysta about a week ago I think- and said I could use the profile he already made for her. As I've mentioned, she and other characters I have will be on standby for the days I am gone. I'll be sure to keep you updated!

That's no problem, Sol. Like I said before: "Good Luck with your Finals."  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Solirae
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:05 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae
AnimusHelixRebirth
Solirae

That's no problem, Sol. Like I said before: "Good Luck with your Finals."

Thank you. I finally have the code for everybody (except Emrys) in the guild now, so responses shouldn't be too slow once I return. No word on a snowday tomorrow, yet.  
The Mermaid Princess

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff