Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Kilanda (Fire Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 2:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Arturia(Lilly) Pendragon
Knight in traning
"Don't understatement me because of my looks."

"Oh some tea sounds good right now."She says with a little laugh."I am only a year older then you."She says with a smile."My birthday just passed two weeks ago and this little trip was my brothers gift to me."She adds

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 2:40 pm
Princess Mei Li
Kilanda Princess (Samurai)
"One sword in my hand, 1000 knights in battle. Go on, take your pick."

[Castle Kilanda, bathroom]
Well, happy birthday, Lilly. Mei Li said to Arturia as she rinsed her off and gave her a towel to dry off

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 5:56 pm
Arturia(Lilly) Pendragon
Knight in traning

Lilly smiles and gets out of the tub and takes the towel and dries off before warping it around her before she goes to get her cloths,then she changes."Thank you Mei,what do you like to eat."She asks as she feels her stomach growl.

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 6:15 pm
Princess Mei Li

[Castle Kilanda, bathroom]
How does some BBQ Chicken and Rice Pilaf sound to you & your brother, Lilly? Mei Li said to Arturia

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 4:07 am
Arthur Pandragon
King/Knight
"My kindness is not a weakness,my monster is sleeping not dead."

Once dressed Lilly smiles."That sounds good to me."She says and then heard her brothers voice."Same here."She runs out of the room and sees him leaning against the wall with a smile on his face,he had gotten his own bath and changed into new cloths,Lilly then grabs her sword and returns it to her hip."Lets eat."She says cheerfully as she grabs her brothers arm.

Arturia(Lilly) Pendragon
Knight in traning

My profiles

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 2:23 pm
Princess Mei Li

Time Skip
Time Card: Later...
[Castle Kilanda, dining Room]
Arthur & Lilly, how's the dinner? Mei Li said to Arturia and her brother during dinner

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 4:40 am
Arthur Pandragon
King/Knight
"My kindness is not a weakness,my monster is sleeping not dead."
[time skip-early morning]

Both Lilly and Arthur where in the ball room but they didn't go there to dance,they both had wooden swords and stood about 10 feet apart,the two bowed and then Lilly rushed her brother. Sense Lilly used a thinner blade she fought more like a fencer using more thrusting attacks then slashing,so to say she was fast would be an understatement. Arthur stood his ground blocking or parring her attacks he never attacked back but just stood there holding his ground,after a few minutes she jumped away and put up her guard and then Arthur started his attack and started hammering on her with two handed attacks but even with her thin bladed sword she held her own by parring away the stronger strikes.

Arturia(Lilly) Pendragon
Knight in traning

((Ooc: Sorry for using the ballroom but I didn't see a court yard or any form of training room))

My profiles

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:00 am
Princess Mei Li

Time Skip
April 17, Early Morning
[Castle Kilanda, Courtyard to Dining Room]
After doing Early Morning Training, Mei Li went to the dining room for breakfast then saw Artuira and her brother
Good Morning, Lilly. Did you and your brother sleep well? Mei Li said to Arturia

OOC: I forgot to put in a Courtyard but I found an image of one, Pagan
Found an image of a Courtyard:

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 5:51 pm
User Image
Api
Mage
"Fire is my friend"

User Image

Kalisi
White Mage

"I'd heal everyone if I could"

[Castle Kilanda, baths]

Api shrugged. "Yes, I've never been to the east, my relatives are partly from around here and partly from further south so I've been down there. This must be the style the princess's family had installed, but that was before we were born so I don't know." He prepared for the bath by getting soap, a wash cloth and some towels.

"Yes, the design in here is lovely. Quite different from the quaint country floral designs I grew up with, but just as nice." Kalisi found soap, shampoo, a scrub brush and a sponge. "Different people have different ways of cleaning off, I prefer to use this brush because it's good for clearing my skin, but the sponge holds soap well and it's more gentle. I'm not sure what you use to clean with underwater, I've met a transformed mermaid who said she used chunks of dead coral but that seems like it would be too rough for my human skin."

OOC: I think an actual picture of the design would be more effective than a reference. I remember hearing about those Nanny movies which I'm guessing might also be based on the TV show but I never got to watch them. Also, I figure merfolk would have tougher skin than humans since they're soaking in salt water 24/7.

Her profile (his is below)

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:15 pm
User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

Kanako
Sora, Roxas & Olette's Cousin

[Castle Kilanda, Bathroom 1]
Marico stripped down. It smells nice in this bathroom too. Some of the sunken ships me and my sister explored once had wonderful treasures. Marico said to Api after placing the clothes in the hamper.

[Castle Kilanda, Bathroom 2]
Kanako stripped down and placed the clothes in the hamper then put her blue flower hair clips on the counter.
Kalisi, this all looks new... I sometimes relax under a waterfall when I was a mermaid. Kanako said to Kalisi as she blushed. This was Kanako's first bath as she was standing in the bathroom naked.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 5:15 pm
User Image
Api
Mage
"Fire is my friend"

User Image

Kalisi
White Mage

[Castle Kilanda, baths]

"That sounds really exciting, some day I'd like to explore underwater. Anyway, I can help you, although if you want you can do some of the washing yourself." Api helped Marico get in the bath, and showed him how to wash with the cloth.

"Yes, the design in here is lovely. Quite different from the quaint country floral designs I grew up with, but just as nice." Kalisi found soap, shampoo, a scrub brush and a sponge. "Yes, I've swum in waterfalls too, it's a bit intense since I'm a human and I can't breathe water, but very refreshing." Kalisi was used to regular bathing so she helped Kanako get in the tub without hurting herself, since the transformed mermaid still wasn't used to the legs.

OOC: that's a really nice image, also looks more like a small private bath than I imagined, I think I was imagining more like one of the public bath houses that have almost swimming pools in them LOL. anyway I love that design. as for the bathing, I'd always give them an option to clean themselves off because of privacy and some people are more sensitive than others- wouldn't wanna accidentally kick someone in the face when they tried to wash your feet LOL. also as a demi/heterosexual female, it just gets old and annoying to see "the girl was EMBARRASSED bc she was NAAAAAKED" just so you know- it's implied, doesn't need to be described every time (it might make sense in a context where she was embarrassed around a crush I suppose) but for me it's like my sister changing in front of me, my reaction is "ewww at least warn me first so I don't see you" (I think it doesn't bother everyone equally though.)

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 5:52 pm
User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

Kanako

[Castle Kilanda, Bathroom 1]
Thanks, Api. I think some of the mermaids would blush when they meet you one day. Marico said to Api as he relaxed in the bath.

[Castle Kilanda, Bathroom 2]
Kanako stripped down and placed the clothes in the hamper then put her blue flower hair clips on the counter.
Kalisi, so how do human swim with legs and feet? Kanako said to Kalisi as she got in the bath and relaxed as she was being washed

OOC: bord, some anime episodes have a spa or hot springs. In You're Under Arrest's First Season, Episode 13, there was this Hot Springs in a Snowy Countryside.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 6:44 pm
User Image
Api
Mage
"Fire is my friend"

User Image

Kalisi
White Mage

[Castle Kilanda, baths]

"Hmm, I'm not sure, mermaids are nice but I kinda have a crush on a human girl already, but I don't know her very well and um, we would have to be friends first, but like, I think it doesn't matter to me if she blushes or not, but I definitely feel even hotter than normal when I'm around her... anyway, is there anyone you have a crush on?" Api washed himself off in the bath, and finished up and dried himself off with a towel, bringing another dry towel over for Marico.

"Well, usually I kinda swim like a frog, sometimes like a dolphin, and sometimes like a pinwheel kicking my legs like this." Kalisi demonstrated by fluttering her legs, accidentally splashing Kanako. "Whoops, sorry." She helped the transformed mermaid finish washing, and then they both dried off and put on clothes.

OOC: yeah I've seen hot springs in anime and manga before. anyway, sorry for so much tl;dr last time, also I can do small time skip in my next post here since I keep forgetting to post in this topic

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:05 pm
User Image
Marico
Kanako's Twin Brother

User Image
Kanako

User Image User Image
Time Skip
[Castle Kilanda, Hallway]
Api, so what do you think? Marico said to Api as he and his sister entered in human clothes.

Kalisi, these are wonderful. Kanako said to Kalisi as she felt her hair ribbon.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 8:00 pm
User Image
Api
Mage
"Fire is my friend"

User Image

Kalisi
White Mage

[Castle Kilanda, baths]

"Anyway, is there anyone you have a crush on?" Oh, and the clothes look cool, you look like a totally normal human now." Api and Marico exited the baths to meet up with the girls.

"That outfit looks really pretty and cute on you, the maids in this castle do have nice clothes." Since they hadn't had time to go to the market, Marico and Kanako were wearing clothes that some of the younger servants had grown out of. "Also, we should ask if it's all right for you two to stay here at Castle Kilanda, they have plenty of rooms." She waved to the guys, then went to ask the servants who were in charge of the guest rooms.

OOC: You didn't answer the question, if Marico has a crush on anyone. Wanted to do the time skip where they sleep, but right after that question was answered. anyway, the new pictures with these character in human outfits are cute!

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out