Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Alfitaria (Earth & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:00 pm
User Image
Aiden
Padarak Adventurer (Paladin)
"I'm here to support you."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Aiden blushed toward the Drina. The music in ivalice island is lovely, Drina. Would you like to be come human? Aiden said as he got out his Wizard Rod staff I think you would also look beautiful on human legs and feet too, Drina. Aiden blushed.

Drina Segal

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:19 pm
Drina

User Image

"I don't see why I can't." Drina said with a big smile.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Drina Segal

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:26 pm
User Image
Aiden

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Okay then. I will begin, Drina. Aiden pointed his Wizard Rod staff at Drina's tail and cast his human spell on her, as Drina's transformation began into a human began, Drina kept her mermaid seashell bra.

Transform Null Spell
User Image

Drina Segal

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:47 pm
Drina

User Image

"I may need you to like give me something to cover the bottom." Drina said trying to cover herself and trying not to fall at the same time.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Drina Segal

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:51 pm
User Image
Aiden

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Aiden caught Drina as she wobbled on her legs. I'll find you something to cover your bottom, Drina. Aiden as he held his hand to Drina offering to help her on her human legs. Once he helps Drina stand and walk on human legs, he would find something to cover Drina's lower half so that she that won't be walking around in her seashell bra and her lower half exposed. Need some help standing up? How do your human legs feel? You're beautiful as a mermaid turned human, Drina. Aiden said to Drina as he helped her then blushed toward the mermaid.

Drina Segal

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:51 pm
Drina

User Image

"Thank you for helping me."
Drina said as she tried walking.

[quote="AnimusHelixRebirth]

Drina Segal

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:55 pm
User Image
Aiden

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Your welcome, Drina. Aiden as he helped Drina stand and walk on her wobbly legs and feet. Drina, human and mermaid, you're beautiful. Aiden blushed after saying this while holding her hands and helping her. Drina, I think I like you. Your new human legs and feet are beautiful & so are you. Aiden blushed a brighter red toward her, then he saw Drina looking at her human legs and feet. Aiden was starting to have a crush on her which would lead him to falling in love with her. Then Aiden found a sail sheet and rope, then gave it to Drina to cover up, so that Drina won't be walking around in her seashell bra with her lower half exposed. Drina, here. Cover yourself up with this. Its better than walking around in just a seashell bra. Let me know when I can turned around. Aiden said this after he gave her the sail sheet and rope then turned away to give the mermaid privacy.

OOC to Drina Segal: Here's a sail sheet dress I made for your Young Drina character.
User Image

Drina Segal

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:36 am
Grey

User Image

"Sure." Grey said smiling.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Aimi Anju

4,125 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:39 am
User Image
Gregory
Padarak Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"Use one of your abilities, I dare you! Because I'll use it right back."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Okay. Keep your eyes on your mermaid tail as I turn you human, Grey. Gregory pointed his wand at Grey's tail and cast his human spell on her & Grey's transformation into a human began. During the transformation, Grey kept her Seashell bra

Transform Null Spell:
User Image

Aimi Anju

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image
Kailani
Daughter of Nadia

Kailani smiles up at Wes. "that...would be amazing" she said. "I always wanted to hear human music" she explained. She closes her eyes and begins to sing a song. The song she is singing was very beautiful and up beat. It was her favorite song she cant remember where she heard it from but she loved it.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yui Matsune
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wesley
Tipa Adventurer (Elementalist)
"I got an element for every fiend."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Then its decided, Kailani. Wes got his Cleansing Staff, pointed it at Kai and cast his human spell on her.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:08 pm
User Image
Kailani
Daughter of Nadia

She smiles and looks down to her tail and watches it transform into human legs. "wow" she said. Once they were legs she tried to stand up. She was a bit wobbly and couldnt keep her balance the best but she was doing good for her first time on legs.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yui Matsune
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:12 pm
Wesley
Tipa Adventurer (Elementalist)
"I got an element for every fiend."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Do you need some help standing, Kai? Wes offered his hand toward Kai to help her on her feet and hold her to keep her balance as Wesley blushed. Do you have any sisters? If so, care to tell me about them? Would you also like something to wear in the meantime, Kai? Wes asked a naked Kai.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 am
Stella
"Your bright spirits are rubbing off on me."

Steven
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Lots of runes, not enough swords."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
After reaching the shores of Ivalice island, Madison spoke to Xia. Like Ai, Xia had also turned 16 years old and have come of age which meant she was now able to see the world. Well, here we are, Xia dear. Be sure to be a good mermaid out there in the open world & your twin sister already got a head start. Stella gave her daughter a loving hug before swimming back to the open waters. Be sure to call me using the pearl or crystal I gave you if anything comes up. Take care! And with that Stella dove underwater to return to Nautilina.
*exit Stella*

Stevie was walking on the beach after he ate a quick breakfast until he saw a lovely mermaid surface. She had pink hair, blue eyes, a pink tail & she looked just like Ai In fact, Ai & Xia were twin sisters. Stevie blushed a little, she was really beautiful. Hello, I'm Stevie of Tipa and my class Rune Knight. My friends call me Stevie. What's your name? Stevie asked the mermaid.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:53 am
User ImageLocation: Alfitaria, Beach
Company: Stella - Stevie
OOC:

Xia was looking forward to this day. She was set to head to the open world and see humans. With a last hug to her mom, she nodded to her words. "I will. Maybe I'll spy on Ai too and see how she is doing." With a giggle, she headed to the beach, sitting upon it and taking in the sun when she saw Stevie. "Why hello there Stevie~ I'm Xia. You're quite the cutie." she teased with a wink.

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff