Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Alfitaria (Earth & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Justin turned around to see Marina. She was wearing the sail sheet Justin gave her and looked more like a human. Marina, shall we head to Castle Tipa? Justin picked up Marina and held her. She was the lightest thing he had to carry. Marina, would you like to dance with me at the capital? Justin said this to Marina as he carried her to Tipa.
*exit to Tipa*

OOC: Thank you.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:45 pm
Marina

User Image

From Nautilina in the Atlantic Ocean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiles up to him as she was lifted into his arms. She gently placed her arms around his neck to keep from falling. She was happy to be in the human world with him. "I would love that very much" she said with happiness in her tone.

*Exit to Tipa*

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yui Matsune
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:13 pm
User Image
Gregory
Padarak Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"Use one of your abilities, I dare you! Because I'll use it right back."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
After providing St. Ivalice with Mystic sights and sounds, Gregory left Padarak for a walk after using the Gate spell to return to get some exercise, then saw a beautiful mermaid surface, she had blue hair, green eyes, a blue tail, and a green seashell bra. Celes allowed Grey to see the outside world since it was getting late. The mermaid was a tomboy & Gregory blushed. Good evening. I'm Gregory of Padarak, and my class is Blue Mage. What is your name? I am also Padarak's Magician & have a twin sister named Naisha, she's a samurai. Gregory blushed as he went to see the mermaid as he swam closer. I just returned to Padarak after preforming at a party the first of 3 nights. Would you like to hear about it? Gregory said this to the mermaid, then sat down, removed his hat, placed on a rock for the mermaid to watch, got out his wand & began to show Grey some Mystic Sights.

Gregory pointed his wand at his hat. Watch this. After pointing his wand at his hat, a spark flew out of his hat, into the air and burst into a firework display. In addition to being a Blue Mage, Gregory was also a Stage Magician of the Nation of Padarak. Did you like my magic trick? Gregory took a bow toward the mermaid as an applause.

Aimi Anju

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:53 pm
Wesley
Tipa Adventurer (Elementalist)
"I got an element for every fiend."

*Time Skip*
Chapter 1-3a: Tipa Daily Life 1 & the Hot Springs
Time: Early Morning
[Alfitaria, Beach]
After Wesley got up, got ready and at breakfast at the Parent Cafe, he also purchased two Striped Apples & went for a walk on Alfitaria's beaches until he saw a mermaid with pink hair, blue eyes and yellow tail surface on his way back from his walk. Nadia was happy to help her daughter Kai find the human she dreamed about. Wesley went for a closer look as the mermaid swam closer.
Good Morning, I'm Wesley of Tipa & my Class is Elementalist. What's your name? Wesley asked the mermaid, then got out two Striped Apples. Wes used the Aport Null Spell to extract the seeds, core & skin from the Striped Apples into his other hand and placed them into his pouch, then he gave one Striped Apple to the mermaid and sat down. This is called a Striped Apple, its really good for you. They taste good too.

Striped Apple 2x:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:02 pm
User Image
Gregory

[Alfitaria, Beach]
*Time Skip*
Chapter 1-3a: Tipa Daily Life 1 & the Hot Springs
Time: Early Morning
[Alfitaria, Beach]
After Gregory got up in Castle Padarak, got dressed and ate breakfast, he used the Gate Spell to travel to Alfitaria's beach to see the mermaid again after he went to the Padarak Town Square's Parent Cafe and purchased 2 Striped Apples. He saw Grey surface again, she was really beautiful & he saw her mermaid tail. Good Morning. Care to see a nice breakfast magic trick? Gregory took off his hat, placed it on the ground, pointed his wand at it and the two stripped apples he purchased earlier appeared in his hand then used the Aport Null Spell to extract the seeds & skin from the Striped Apples into his other hand and placed them into his pouch, next, he used Aqua Cutter Water Magic to cut each Striped apple into 4 pieces, then gave 4 of the Stripped Apple Pieces to Grey for her to eat. Gregory took a bow toward Grey for an applause, then sat down to eat his Striped Apple Pieces. This is called a Striped Apple, its really good for you. They taste good too.

After eating Gregory's Striped Apple Slices, Gregory stood up. Be sure to keep your eye on my apple core. Gregory placed his hat on Gregory's Striped Apple Core, then after he lifted up his hat, Gregory's Striped Apple Core vanished, then with a laugh, Gregory chimed. That's just a sample of my magic. And with that, Gregory sat down. I think you would look beautiful on human legs. Would you like me to grant you human legs? I can show you where I came from.

Striped Apple 2x:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aimi Anju

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:14 pm
Grey

User Image

"Nice trick." Grey said applauding his trick. "I wonder about humans, they can be a bit strange." Grey added looking at him and tilting her head.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Aimi Anju

4,125 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 pm
User Image
Gregory

[Alfitaria, Beach]
So, what's your name? I'm Gregory, a Blue Mage adventurer and Magician of Padarak. Gregory said as he placed his hat back on his head after introducing himself to Grey. We can teach you about being human. Would you like me to teach you how to dance on human legs?

Aimi Anju

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:29 pm
Grey

User Image

"I thought I told you my name but its Grey and I am sixteen years old. Also where is at? I would love to see a forest or desert. Grey said confused.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Aimi Anju

4,125 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:32 pm
User Image
Gregory

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Okay. I heard you tell me before. The Nation of Padarak is not too far from here. So, would you like to become human? I can grant you human legs & feet, Grey. After you're tidied up at Castle Padarak, given some human clothes to wear and something to eat, I can teach you how to dance on human legs and maybe show you around Padarak. Gregory asked Grey if she wants to become human before casting his spell to turn Grey human. This will be so much fun.

Aimi Anju

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm
User Image
Aiden
Padarak Adventurer (Paladin)
"I'm here to support you."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Aiden walked on Alfitaria's beach after a quick breakfast at Castle Padarak, then saw a pink mermaid surface. Regina permitted Drina to see the open waters, as her sister Zavia got a head start. Good morning. I'm Aiden of Padarak and my classic is Paladin, what is your name? Aiden asked the mermaid

Drina Segal

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:40 pm
User Image
Kailani
Daughter of Nadia

Kai got closer and when she saw Wesley her eyes widened. There he was, the man she's been dreaming about. She smiles when he hands her the apple. "thank you" she said and gave him a cute smile. She tries the apple by biting into the side. She covers her mouth with one hand as she chewed and giggles. Once she swallowed the food she complimented "it's really good" she again smiles to him but with her mouth closed so the food wouldnt show on her teeth. "I'm Kailani" she says to him "and I know it sounds weird....but I've come to land to search for a man that has been in my dreams for the past month" she explains. "he looked like you honestly...but I cant be too sure" she was now blushing really red.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:48 pm
Wesley
Tipa Adventurer (Elementalist)
"I got an element for every fiend."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Kailani. Would you like to see where I came from? Its called the nation of Tipa & I can grant you human legs.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Drina Segal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:44 pm
Drina

User Image

"It is Drina. It is nice to meet you Aiden." Drina said simply as she splashed her tail.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:48 pm
User Image
Aiden
Padarak Adventurer (Paladin)
"I'm here to support you."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Aiden blushed toward the Drina. Nice to meet you, Drina. That's a beautiful tail of yours. Have you wondered what it would be like if you had human legs and feet? I can show you around Padarak if you like and grant you human legs. Aiden asked the mermaid We can have you cleaned up, given human clothes to wear and something to eat for breakfast. Aiden offered Drina

Drina Segal

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Drina Segal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:55 pm
Drina

User Image

"Sounds interesting, I want to try human food. What is the music like up here?" Drina said with a smile and splashing the tail more.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces