Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Alfitaria (Earth & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stella
"Your bright spirits are rubbing off on me."

Jeremy
Tipa Adventurer (Chemist Knight)
"One can never have enough flour."

After reaching the shores of Ivalice island, Madison spoke to Ai. Ai had turned 16 years old and have come of age which meant she was now able to see the world. Well, here we are, Ai dear. Be sure to be a good mermaid out there in the open world & later on, your brother can join you. Stella gave her daughter a loving hug before swimming back to the open waters. Be sure to call me using the pearl or crystal I gave you if anything comes up. Take care! And with that Stella dove underwater to return to Nautilina.
*exit Stella*

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Jeremy was on his way back to Tipa until he saw a lovely mermaid surface. She had pink hair, blue eyes, a white seashell bra & a pink tail. Jeremy blushed a little, she was really beautiful.
Hello, I'm Jeremy. What's your name? Jeremy went for a closer look as the mermaid swam closer. Jeremy then went into his bag and got out 2 watermelon slices, one for himself & one for Mermaid from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were plain watermelon slices. This is called a watermelon, its really good for you as a healthy snack. Afterwards, can I show you something? Jeremy then gave the mermaid the watermelon slice to try, then Tristan showed the mermaid something. Tipa has been invited been invited to a Full Moon Festival ball which is 3 nights at the capital of St. Ivalice & we can bring as many friends as we want. Would you like to come? By the way, I'm 17 years old. How old are you?

Then Jeremy explained to the mermaid what the festival is. A Full Mon Festival ball is a party at St. Ivalice. It's a Festival of Entertainment, Music, Dinner, Singing & Dancing at the Water Crystal Nation of St. Ivalice. St. Ivalice is also the capital of Ivalice Island. I can grant you human legs and feet if you like. Jeremy blushed toward the mermaid at the thought of dancing with her at the festival & granting her human legs, even though they just met, he liked her. You're beautiful.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invite:

Stardust Rod:

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:26 am
User Image
Ai

If you go away
And I don't see you anymore
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You the flower couldn't sting
You can hide in my shade
Or maybe I...could I be safe in yours?

This was it, Ai was finally old enough to see the world. She was so excited to get out there and happily followed her mother. "I can't wait to see it mother. And see all the flowers on land!" she grinned. Finally they reached the beach and with a hug and words about calling her if anything happens, her mother was off.

Ai hopped on land, happy to feel the sand on her tail and hands. What a lovely beach. She glanced up to see a boy approach her and a light blush crossed her cheeks. Her first human contact. "I'm Ai. It's nice to meet you Jeremy." she replied, her voice a sweet melodic tone. She glanced at him curiously as he took out some watermelon and handed her a slice. "Oh, thank you!" she took it a ate a bite. She gazed over at the paper he showed her and her eyes widened. "A ball? That sounds wonderful! I would love to go! Though I'll have to find a way to turn human to do so unless there is another way." she smiled brightly at him. The more he explained, the more excited she became. And he could turn her human too!

"I would love to go with you! It's my first time on land." she replied happily. His comment made her blush. "Thank you. You're so kind. How will you turn me human? Are we turning me human right now and here?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:38 am
Jeremy

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Jeremy smiled toward Ai, this was love at first sight for him, then got out his stardust rod.
Nice to meet you. Ai, after I turn you human and help you adapt to having human legs and feet, I'll take you to Castle Tipa, we're you'll be cleaned up and given some clothes to wear. Then I can teach you how to dance. Jeremy said this as he blushed toward her, he was falling in love with her. Ai, I think you'll look beautiful as a human. Jeremy blushed after commenting on Ai's beauty & pointed his stardust rod at Ai's pink tail, cast his human spell on her and Ai's transformation into a human began. Jeremy was starting to fall in love with Ai.
Ai, I like you.

Stardust Rod:

Transform Spell:
User Image

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:47 pm
User Image
Ai

If you go away
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You can hide in my shade

This was a bit to take in but the boy was so friendly and nice to her, it made Ai's heart leap a bit. So he could turn her human? It seemed like he was a mage. To be brought to a castle and shown how to dance made her feel like a princess. Not to mention the ball later. It filled her with joy and she lay still for him to work his magic. His comment on her beauty had her blushing darkly again. "Thank you. You-You're handsome as well Jeremy. I can't wait to go to the ball with you. And dance. It's what I wanted most about turning human was to learn to dance. And to see all your flowers."

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:57 pm
Jeremy

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Ai, there's flowers in Tipa's castle garden. I can show you later if you like Jeremy said this as Ai's transformation into a human started. Ai, my class in Tipa is a Chemist Knight. Jeremy asked Ai something. Ai, after you're tidied up, and given some clothes to wear, would you like to have a light snack to eat before the carriage is ready to take us to the capital? The food on ivalice island is really good.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:06 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You can hide in my shade

Company: Jeremy

Ai gasped as her tail started to change to legs then looked up at Jeremy. "I would love to see them!" she replied then tilted her head curiously at him. "A chemist knight? What do you do? If it involves magic, I have magic too. I can make plants grow and change." she beamed at him. "And I would love to have a snack with you. That watermelon was delicious! I would love to try more food from your kingdom."

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:11 pm
Jeremy

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Ai, sounds wonderful. I can use magic. A Chemist Knight is the combination of a Knight and a Chemist. Jeremy said this as Ai was turning human by Jeremy's magic.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:29 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You can hide in my shade

"Ooh. I've heard of chemists. It sounds so interesting." Once her legs appeared, she gasped again and slowly stretched them and wiggled her toes. "This is amazing! Finally I can run and dance!" she cheered and tried to stand, only to fall over on her knees. She giggled. "Looks like I'll have to learn to walk first." she smiled at Jeremy, "Thank you for turning me human. There is so much I want to do now that I am. But I'll follow your lead." She wanted to hug him as soon as she could stand again.

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:36 pm
Jeremy

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Ai, allow me to give you a hand. How do your new legs feel? Jeremy held out his hand toward Ai's offering her to help her up then blushed toward her. Ai was a beautiful mermaid turned human sitting in the water admiring her human legs. Ai, you're beautiful as a mermaid turned human. I like that about you. Ai, I'll help you out. Jeremy then thought about having his first kiss with Ai, both Ai & Jeremy were falling in love with each other

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:17 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You can hide in my shade

Ai took his hand, cheeks blushing pink as her hair as she slowly stood up. She wobbled a little and almost collapsed in his arms but managed to stand with his help. "You're so sweet. I feel a little embarrassed being undressed like this. I would like something to wear please. It doesn't have to be anything very pretty. When will we go to see the castle?" she asked, happy to be spending time with him and couldn't wait to dance with him as well.

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:25 pm
Jeremy

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Jeremy caught Ai as she wobbled on her new legs. Ai, I'll help you maintain your balance. Jeremy held Ai as she was wobbling on her new legs. Ai, are you falling in love with me, because I think I'm falling in love with you. When I teach you how to dance as a human, I would like my first kiss to be with you. Jeremy held Ai as he helped her to stand on her two legs and feet. Ai, you'll get used to having legs.

Ai was in her mermaid garments but almost appeared naked, then Jeremy helped her stand and walk on human legs. Ai, after I find you something to wear, is it okay if I carry you to Castle Tipa? Jeremy made an offer to Ai nicely. Ai, I can find you a sail sheet & rope that you can cover up with, so that way you won't be walking around naked. Jeremy said this as he blushed toward her & promised to help her find something to wear in the meantime once Ai has gotten used to having human legs.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You can hide in my shade

Ai kept holding onto Jeremy as she walked alongside him, grateful he was helping her. His confession made her heart race and her cheeks burn pink."Jeremy... We just met but I really like you as well." The thought of a kiss and a dance with him had her flustered. But she was happy, eager to dance on her new legs. "Oh, if you don't mind. I don't want to be any trouble." she replied to his question about carrying her, "And a sail sheet is perfectly fine." As he searched, she practiced walking and even started to run a little and was used to having her legs. She slipped on the sail sheet once it was ready and smiled at him. "I think I'm good to go now Jeremy. I can't wait to see the Castle!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:00 pm
Jeremy

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Jeremy picked up Ai once she put on the sail sheet & rope. She was really light to carry. Ai, ready to head out? You look like a beautiful Little Mermaid turned human. Jeremy said this to Ai as he carried her to Castle Tipa, then blushed as he complimented her once more.
*exit to Tipa*

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:04 pm
Ai
User Image
If you go away
I still wouldn't sway
But I'd be missing you
Now don't be afraid
You can hide in my shade

Ai giggled as Jeremy picked her up. "I'm ready." she replied, smiling up at him about his compliment as they left to the castle. *exit to Tipa*

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:26 pm
Madison
"My grandmother said to be forgiving of others' mistakes, I wonder if she's seeing this."

Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

Time Card: Meanwhile

[Alfitaria, Beach]
After reaching the shores of Ivalice island, Madison spoke to Marina. Her children turned 16 years old and have come of age which meant they were now able to see the world. Well, here we are, Marina dear. Be sure to be a good mermaid out there in the open world & later on, your brother & sister can join you. Madison gave her daughter a loving hug before swimming back to the open waters. Be sure to call me using the pearl or crystal I gave you if anything comes up. Take care! And with that Madison dove underwater to return to Nautilina.
*exit Madison*

*Reset: Justin*
Party Guest count after reset: 19
Meanwhile, Justin was heading back after buying an outfit in the Capital. On his way back, Justin saw a lovely mermaid surface. She had blonde hair, blue eyes & a teal tail. Hello, my name is Justin of Tipa & my class is Sword. What's your name? Justin went for a closer look as the mermaid swam closer. Justin then went into his bag and got out 2 watermelon slices, one for himself & one for Mermaid from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were plain watermelon slices. This is called a watermelon, its really good for you as a healthy snack. Afterwards, can I show you something? Justin then gave the mermaid the watermelon slice to try.

Watermelon Slice 2x:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Sorry about that. My Firefox browser was slowing down my old Computer's Processing Speed since I'm using an old 8GB RAM.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out