Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Leuda (Ice & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Khadgar
Padarak Adventurer (Sage)
"A storm of Red Magic rages within me."

[Leuda, North Beach]
Khadgar was walking on Leuda's north beach after eating a quick breakfast. He was on his way back until he saw a black with blue reflections haired mermaid along with her brother surfaced, she had a crimson seashell bra and red tail Mackenzie has permitted Marinette to see the outside world in the open waters since 2 out of their of their older sisters, Weiss & Ruby already got a head start. Marinette are 16 years old, her brother Adrien was also 16 years old and would join his sister later on. Khadgar went closer for a look and blushed as he saw Marinette.
Good Morning, my name is Khadgar of Padarak and my class is Sage. What is your name? Khadgar said to Marinette then sat down on the sand.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:21 pm
User Image

Ruby

"I-I'm fine. Thank you." Ruby said, blushing crimson that nearly matcher her hair. Holding onto Gavinrad, Ruby unsteadily walked towards the beach like a newborn foal on unsteady legs. "I'm sorry for getting your boots wet." She looked towards the ground. Poor Gravin had to rush into the water to stop her from falling over.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:31 pm
Gavinrad
Padarak Adventurer (Knight)
"That devotion suits you well."

[Leuda, Beach]
Gavin held Ruby.
That's okay, Ruby. Gavinrad as he helped Ruby on her human legs and held her to maintain her balance. Ruby, I'll find you something to wear in the meantime after I help teach you to stand and walk on human legs. Gavin offered to Ruby. Gavin then removed his red cape and covered Ruby with it until he can find a sail sheet and rope for Mermaid Ruby. The other day when Prince Anduin turned Weiss human, Weiss kept her light blue seashell bra & skirt.

Ruby, do you have any brothers & sisters? Gavin asked Ruby.

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image
Marinette
The Power of Love, So Strong!

Marinette looks to this new person who had come to see her. He had introduced himself. Wow he was incredibly handsome too. "um....uh....well...hi" she said studdering. "I am um.....mar-marinette" she finally got out.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yui Matsune
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:23 pm
Khadgar

[Leuda, North Beach]
Nice to meet you, Marinette. Your tail is really beautiful. Khadgar asked Marinette then got out 2 watermelon slices, one for himself & one for Marinette from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were plain watermelon slices. Here, Marinette. This is called a watermelon. It's a healthy snack to have. Khadgar gave Marinette a watermelon slice to try.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:10 pm
User Image
Marinette

She took the watermelon and looked at it for a few seconds before taking a bite. She smiles and licks her upper lip and looks to him "it's really yummy" she said to him. She then takes another bite of the slice. Eating it slowly but happily and enjoying it,.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yui Matsune
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:16 pm
Khadgar

[Leuda, North Beach]
I'm so glad you like it, Marinette. Khadgar said to Marinette Marinette, would you like me to show you around Padarak? I can grant you human legs and feet. Khadgar offered Marinette as he blushed toward the mermaid.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:52 pm
User Image
Marinette

She finishes her watermelon and looks to him while wiping her mouth with the back of her right hand. She smiles at him and notices him blushing then when he offers her legs and feet she blushes herself. "r-really?" she asks. "that would be.....amazing!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Yui Matsune
Crew

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:19 am
Khadgar

[Leuda, North Beach]
Sounds like a plan, Marinette. I think you would look beautiful on human legs and feet too. Khadgar got up and got out his Wizard Rod Staff Shall we begin? Khadgar pointed his Wizard Rod at Marinette's tail, cast his human spell on her & Marinette's transformation into a human began, during the transformation, she kept her seahsell bra.

Null Spell: Transform

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:46 am
User Image

Ruby

"Thank you!" Ruby said cheerfully, wrapping Gavin's cape around her like a toga dress. Walking was hard! Ruby had a hard time remembering to alternate her legs instead of moving them both at the same time like her tail. But after some practice with Gavin's help, she was finally getting the hang of walking without support. "I have three sisters! Weiss and Marinette already came here. Have you met them?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Deadly_Tiger

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:57 am
Gavinrad
Padarak Adventurer (Knight)
"That devotion suits you well."

[Leuda, Beach]
You're welcome, Ruby. Be sure to return my cape when you're done using it. What's your brother & sisters like, Ruby? Care to tell me about them? I hope to meet them. Gavinrad said to Ruby.

A little later after Gavinrad finds a sail sheet and rope for Ruby for to use. Ruby, ready to head to Castle Padarak? Gavin offered to Ruby as he picked up Ruby, who was pretty light to carry and carried her to Padarak. He hoped to know more about Ruby's brother Adrien and her sisters, Weiss, Marinette & Pyhrra. Gavin felt his heart skip a beat as he carried Ruby to Padarak.
*Exit to Padarak*

Trivia: Gavinrad's cape is red in the RP even though you can't really see it a lot in the picture.

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:57 pm
Malak
Padarak Adventurer (Mystic Knight)
"I wish you'd show me your moves."

[Leuda, Beach]
Malak took a walk on Leuda's beach after eating a quick breakfast. He was on his way back until he saw a red haired mermaid surface, she had a brown seashell bra and brown tail, Mackenzie has permitted Pyrrha to see the outside world in the open waters since Weiss, Ruby & Marinette already got a head start. Then later on, their brother Adrien can join them. Malak went closer for a look and blushed as he saw her Good morning. I'm Malak of Padarak and my class is Mystic Knight. What's your name? Malak said to the mermaid Your tail is really beautiful.

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:15 pm
User Image
Marinette

Marinette smiles down at her now human legs wondering how she was going to stand. She has never done this before. But she did try to stand on her own but she was wobbly and almost fell back into the water.

AnimusHelixRebirth

[.spoiler]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 pm
Khadgar

[Leuda, North Beach]
Khadgar saw Marinette as she fell on her wobbly legs into the water with a splash. Are you alright, Marinette? Khadgar said this to Marinette. She was still wearing her seashell as she had when she was a mermaid. How do your new human legs feel? Khadgar asked the mermaid, then blushed toward her since all Marinette was wearing her seashell bra. She was beautiful on her new human legs and feet. You're beautiful on human legs and feet, Marinette. Khadgar noticed Marinette had a piece of seaweed on her head. Do you need some help standing and walking, Marinette? Khadgar offered his hand toward Marinette's hand to help her on her new human legs and feet.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:08 pm
User Image
                                            Pyrrha

Pyrrha was the last of her sisters to leave home and head for the land. As she swam for the surface, she wondered how Weiss, Ruby and Marinette were doing. Did they find some nice people to show them around? After her head broke the surface of the water, she spotted a young man with red her like her own "Oh hello!" She said giving him a friendly wave. "Oh, thank you!" She said blushing when he complimented her tail. "My name is Pyrrha. I like your hair!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces