Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Leuda (Ice & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:33 pm
Alexa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My name is Alexa. I'm 16 and like music, and am interested in the paranormal." Alexa said smiling.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:36 pm
Corvus
Tipa Adventurer (Vanguard)
"Greetings, let's have some fun."

[Leuda, Beach]
Corvus blushed after seeing Alexa.
Alexa, your tail is beautiful and its nice to meet you. I think you would look beautiful with human legs too. I can grant you human legs if you like. Corvus said this as he blushed. Then got out his Emerald Wand. Alexa, have you dreamed about what it would be like if you had human legs? Anyway, do you like the Striped apple? Corvus asked Alexa as he sat down.

Avelina Storm

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:14 am
Gavinrad
Padarak Adventurer (Knight)
"That devotion suits you well."

[Leuda, Beach]
Gavin was walking on Leuda's beach after eating a quick breakfast. He was on his way back until he saw a short crimson haired mermaid surface, she had a crimson seashell bra and red tail, Mackenzie has premitted Ruby to see the outside world in the open waters since Weiss already got a head start. Gavin went closer for a look and blushed as he saw her Good Morning. I'm Gavinrad of Padarak and my class is Knight. Call me Gavin for short. What's your name? Gavin said to the mermaid. Your tail is really beautiful.

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:49 am
User Image

Ruby

Ruby's head broke the surface of the water near the land called Leuda. She was admittedly jealous of her sister Weiss, who had left the day prior, and she was excited to explore what the land had to offer. "Hello Gavin!" She said cheerfully and gave the knight a friendly wave. "I am Ruby, the mermaid." Though the latter part didn't need to be said, he had introduced himself as a knight, so she felt compelled to add something. "Oh thank you." She added blushing when he complimented her tail. "Would you like to take on the quest of showing me around the land?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:05 am
Gavinrad

[Leuda, Beach]
Nice to meet you & sure, Ruby. I would be glad to show you Padarak. Would you like me to grant you human legs? After I teach you how to stand and walk on human legs, I'll find something for you to wear in the meantime until we reach Castle Padarak. Once we're there, we'll have you cleaned up, given some nice clothes to wear and something to eat. Speaking of something to eat, maybe I can take you to the Parent Cafe for some breakfast? I can also buy you some human clothes for you to have & teach you how to dance on human legs. Gavin offered Ruby, which sounded like a first date. Gavin blushed after saying what sounds like an offer for a first date.

Does all that sound good to you, Ruby? Gavin saw Ruby swim closer to him which made Gavin blush then got out Dragonstaff Wand. Ready to become human, Ruby? I'm 17 years old by the way. Gavin asked Ruby

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:20 am
Corvus

[Leuda, Beach]
After a few minutes...
Alexa, would you like to become human so I can show you Castle Tipa? We'll have you cleaned up, given some clothes to wear, teach you how to dance on human legs and get you breakfast at the Parent Cafe. How does that sound? Corvus blushed after saying this which sounded like a first date as he held his Emerald Wand

Avelina Storm

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Alexa

"Okay and yes I like the striped apple."Alexa said stretching.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:45 pm
Corvus

[Leuda, Beach]
Alexa, sounds like a plan. Corvus pointed his Emerald Wand at Alexa, cast his human spell on her and Alexa's transformation into a human began.

Avelina Storm

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:29 pm
User Image

Ruby

"This. Is. Going. To. Be Awesome!" Ruby squealed excitedly. "I can't wait to explore the land!" Then she blushed and cleared her throat. "Sorry, I've just always wanted to explore the land." She tapped her fingertips together, looking embarrassed for her outburst. "W-wait, how will I pay you back for buying me food and clothes?" She asked. "I don't have any human money!" Though she did need clothes.

Ruby swan as close as she could to the beach. "I can't wait to have human legs! I'll never be able to repay you!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:35 am
Gavinrad

[Leuda, Beach]
I'll pay for the food and clothes, Ruby. Gavin pointed his dragonstaff wand at Ruby's tail, cast his human spell on her and Ruby's transformation into a human began, during the transformation, Ruby kept her seashell bra.

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:00 am
Alexa

"I might need a little help. Alexa said as her legs wobbled underneath her.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:05 am
Corvus

[Leuda, Beach]
Corvus caught Alexa as she fell on her wobbly legs. Alexa, I got you. Would you like something to wear in the meantime once you're used to having legs and feet after I teach you to stand and walk, so that way you won't be standing around in your naked starfish? Corvus asked Alexa then blushed toward her as he held her then helped her on her human legs and feet. She was really beautiful on human legs & it was almost like Alexa was hugging Corvus. However, Alexa was also naked with her starfish garments

Alexa, how do your new human legs and feet feel?

Avelina Storm

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:43 pm
Gavinrad

*Time Skip*
[Leuda, Beach]
Once the transformation was completed, Gavin spoke to Ruby.
So, Ruby. I think you're cute on human legs and feet. Gavinrad said as he blushed toward Ruby. He saw her sitting in the water admiring her new human legs and feet, she was also wearing her seashell bra as well.

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:20 am
User Image

Ruby

Ruby felt a strange sensation as Gavinrad's magic surrounded her. Her scales transformed into a red skirt and her tail became feet. "Whoa." She said in awe, wiggling her toes and moving her legs. "So cool!" She squealed with excitement. Perhaps too much excitement as she immediately tried to stand up. Maybe she would have made it, but before she could get her balance, a small wave hit her knees. "Whoa!" Ruby flailed her arms as she started to fall over.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Deadly_Tiger

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 am
Gavinrad

*Time Skip*
[Leuda, Beach]
Gavin caught Ruby as she wobbled on her new human legs and feet.
I got you, Ruby. Are you okay? How do you feel? Gavinrad said as he blushed toward Ruby as he held her. She was beautiful on human legs. Would you like some help standing and walking on human legs? Ruby was wearing her seashell bra and a red skirt. You're beautiful on human legs as a mermaid turned human, Ruby. Gavin said as he blushed toward the mermaid Ruby as he complemented her

Deadly_Tiger

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out