Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Padarak (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:20 pm
heart
CrystBalfast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Halahk
Padarak Adventurer (Templar)
"I will be our sword."

Character Reset: Halahk Take 2
[Padarak, Beach]
Halahk blushed. Mulan had the beauty of Mystique when she was De-mutated & turned fully human from X-Men 3: The Last Stand.
Sure. Nice to meet you, Mulan. You're very beautiful. Would you like me to show you around, Mulan? I've purchased some Chocolate Chip Muffins from the Parent Cafe for lunch. Want one? Halahk asked Mulan.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Mulan
Mermaid (Aquarius & Baltic's Sister)

thanl you , Mystique has real beauty, heart and what is a chocolate chip muffin? never tasted human food before !
thinks shyly ,blushing, looks and says  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:24 pm
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Halahk blushed. Mulan had the beauty of Mystique when she was De-mutated & turned fully human from X-Men 3: The Last Stand.
Its a treat in the human world but it can sometimes be a breakfast food too, Mulan. Have you wondered what it would be like to have human legs and feet? Halahk asked Mulan as he gave her a muffin.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Its a treat in the human world but it can sometimes be a breakfast food too, Mulan. Have you wondered what it would be like to have human legs and feet? Halahk asked Mulan as he gave her a muffin.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Mulan

A treat? oo ,looks at the muffin, ty ,and yes, all mer people dream of becoming human you know.. specially me *smiles*
thinks and tastes the muffin,  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:32 pm
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Sounds wonderful. I would be happy to go out with you. Halahk said to Mulan as he cast his human spell on her. As he did, Mulan's transformation into a human began & her seashell bra started to fall off & and into the sand, leaving her naked & newly human Mulan, you're a cute cherry blossom and your legs and feet are beautiful and so are you. Halahk blushed toward Mulan as he saw her newly human

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:41 pm
eek
CrystBalfast
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Sounds wonderful. I would be happy to go out with you. Halahk said to Mulan as he cast his human spell on her. As he did, Mulan's transformation into a human began & her seashell bra started to fall off & and into the sand, leaving her naked & newly human

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Mulan

Oh my she exclaims redface I'm ...and my tail is gone and my legs, feel tingly, eek , and these legs oh how wonderful, she then admires her legs, as in aw ! still blushing,
as she knows he's lookng at her....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:47 pm
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, blushing because you're naked and newly human? I think you're beautiful with a mermaid tail and on human legs. Halahk said to Mulan as picked up her seashell bra that feel off and brushed off the sand. Mulan, can you try standing? How do your new legs and feet feel? How old are you, Mulan? I'm 16 years old. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan who was sitting in the water admiring her new legs and feet. She now looked like when Mystique was turned human in X-Men 3: Last Stand then helped her stand on her human legs and feet and held her steady as her legs were asleep and tingly.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:01 pm
redface
CrystBalfast
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, blushing because you're naked and newly human? I think you're beautiful with a mermaid tail and on human legs. Halahk said to Mulan as picked up her seashell bra that feel off and brushed off the sand. Mulan, can you try standing? How do your new legs and feet feel? How old are you, Mulan? I'm 16 years old. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan who was sitting in the water admiring her new legs and feet. She now looked like when Mystique was turned human in X-Men 3: Last Stand.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:
[/quote

User ImageMulan

thank you =) will need that she smles. I'm 15 Templar , and well they feel odd, asleep, idk if I can stand, I'll try, redface [ /b]
thinks Mulan she was feeling weaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:03 pm
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, walking is natural for humans its its something we learn to do as toddlers. You just need to get used to having human legs. My Cherry Blossom. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he held her steady so to maintain her balance. Mulan, what do you like to do for fun under the sea? Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he held her steady blushing as he saw her lovely legs and feet then her face to face.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:21 pm
heart
CrystBalfast
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, walking is natural for humans its its something we learn to do as toddlers. You just need to get used to having human legs. My Cherry Blossom. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he held her steady so to maintain her balance. Mulan, what do you like to do for fun under the sea? Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he held her steady blushing as he saw her lovely legs and feet then her face to face.

User Image

Mulan

If you say so Halahk, hope I can walk soon, will I fall? now ti your help right? as she looked back at him, in his face, redface Halahk, ever seen a human girl so naked before? [ /b]
thinks she loves the nick name heart

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:25 pm
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, its my first time seeing a mermaid turned human. Would you like something to wear and can you try walking, my blossom? Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he helped her. Mulan, once you're able to stand and walk, we'll bring you to the castle where you'll be cleaned up and given clothes to wear. Speaking of which, what would you like for lunch? Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:41 pm
3nodding
CrystBalfast
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, its my first time seeing a mermaid turned human. Would you like something to wear and can you try walking, my blossom? Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he helped her. Mulan, once you're able to stand and walk, we'll bring you to the castle where you'll be cleaned up and given clothes to wear. Speaking of which, what would you like for lunch? Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Mulan

I see cute Templar., =),:3nod, would love something to wear, and get cleaned? alright, I'll trust you, and yes I am hungry some, got something tasty? wee human food
thinks Mulan as he thinks of the human castle oh my...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:16 am
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, here's your seashell bra. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as gave her seashell bra after he brushed off the sand and helped her walk on human legs. Mulan, you can put this back on and I'll find you something to wear. The first thing about being human is to dress like one, my blossom. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he kissed her on the cheek then found her a sail sheet and rope to cover up with.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:55 am
CrystBalfast
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, here's your seashell bra. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as gave her seashell bra after he brushed off the sand and helped her walk on human legs. Mulan, you can put this back on and I'll find you something to wear. The first thing about being human is to dress like one, my blossom. Halahk said to a naked mermaid Mulan as he kissed her on the cheek then found her a sail sheet and rope to cover up with.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Mulan

Ty Halahk, redface *puts bra back on* guess I feel a little less naked she says, and ty, getting used to walking now *smiles*
the sail sheet on, ties it on witht he rope  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:32 am
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, you look lovely, cherry blossom. Halahk said to a sail sheet Mulan as he picked her up and carried her to the castle. Mulan, let's bring you the castle and get you cleaned up. Halahk said to a sail sheet Mulan then felt her kiss

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:49 am
CrystBalfast
Halahk
"I will be our sword."

[Padarak, Beach]
Mulan, you look lovely, cherry blossom. Halahk said to a sail sheet Mulan as he picked her up and carried her to the castle. Mulan, let's bring you the castle and get you cleaned up. Halahk said to a sail sheet Mulan then felt her kiss

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Mulan

Alright, that sounds good Halahk *she smiles* and they share a soft kiss heart redface
thinks Mulan  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games