Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Padarak (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 5:45 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elliot
Padarak Adventurer (Paladin)
"Do you ever look before you leap?"

April 17
Time Skip
[Castle Padarak, Ballroom]
The next day, after breakfast.
So, Angela. How was breakfast and what was it like dancing with me last night. Elliot said to Angela as he showed her the chocobos.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Angela
Qurroa's Sister
"I'll be watching over you."

I really enjoyed dancing with you razz and breakfast was good, 3nodding where did you learn to dance like so ? wink oh and wow cute birds aw heart
thinks woot, riding birds 4laugh

ooc- I have to eat now, tty in a bit?=)  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:12 pm
Khadgar
Padarak Adventurer (Sage)
"A storm of Red Magic rages within me."

[Padarak, North Beach]
Khadgar was walking on Padarak's north beach during the early morning He was on his way back until he saw a black with blue reflections haired mermaid surface, she had a crimson seashell bra and red tail, Mackenzie has permitted Marinette to see the outside world in the open waters since 2 out of their of their older sisters, Weiss & Ruby already got a head start. Marinette are 13 years old, her brother Adrien was also 13 years old and would join his sister later on. Khadgar went closer for a look and blushed as he saw Marinette.
Good Morning, my name is Khadgar of Padarak and my class is Sage. What is your name? Khadgar said to Marinette then sat down on the sand.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Khadgar was walking on Padarak's north beach during the early morning He was on his way back until he saw a black with blue reflections haired mermaid surface, she had a crimson seashell bra and red tail, Mackenzie has permitted Marinette to see the outside world in the open waters since 2 out of their of their older sisters, Weiss & Ruby already got a head start. Marinette are 13 years old, her brother Adrien was also 13 years old and would join his sister later on. Khadgar went closer for a look and blushed as he saw Marinette.
Good Morning, my name is Khadgar of Padarak and my class is Sage. What is your name? Khadgar said to Marinette then sat down on the sand.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Khadgar went closer for a look and blushed as he saw Marinette.
User Image
Marinette
Alya, Ruby, Pyrrha, Weiss & Adrien's Sister

Hello there, 4laugh I am Marinette, redface nice meeting you, as you see I am a mermaid , was looking for my sisters and brother , taking a break =) Khadgar, that's an interesting name, sounds really smart , what's a Sage ?
she responds shyly, timidly 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:50 am
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Nice to meet you, Marinette. A Sage is a Red Wizard in a way. Would you like to see something wonderful? Khadgar said to Marinette as made a small pile of sand, got out his wand, cast a spell on it and a small sandcastle rose from it using the Modeling Null Spell

OOC: I may do a Recap of Mermaids Weiss & Ruby's boyfriends later, Queenie. You can get started on Merman Adrian's bio.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:19 am
CrystBalfast
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Nice to meet you, Marinette. A Sage is a Red Wizard in a way. Would you like to see something wonderful? Khadgar said to Marinette as made a small pile of sand, got out his wand, cast a spell on it and a small sandcastle rose from it using the Modeling Null Spell

User Image
Marinette heart 4laugh

Yes love to see Khadgar =) ohh it's beautiful, id this what your home looks like? looks wonderful she smiles 4laugh redface you are a great wizard redface razz
replies to the cute Sage heart splashes her tail with delight 4laugh

OOC: I may do a Recap of Mermaids Weiss & Ruby's boyfriends later, Queenie. You can get started on Merman Adrian's bio.

OOC_ alright, it's done biggrin

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:40 am
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
So, Marinette, what are your sisters like & tell me about yourself? Khadgar said to Marinette as he blushed a little when he talked to her then saw her twin brother, Adrian, surface, he had green eyes, brushed back blond hair and a blue merman tail.
Oh, hello. I'm Khadgar, my class is Sage. What's your name? Khadgar said to Adrian as he saw him swim to his sister

OOC: Nice Cristina Vee like voice when RPing as Mermaid Marinette.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 8:20 am
CrystBalfast
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
So, Marinette, what are your sisters like & tell me about yourself? Khadgar said to Marinette as he blushed a little when he talked to her then saw her twin brother, Adrian, surface, he had green eyes, brushed back blond hair and a blue merman tail.
Oh, hello. I'm Khadgar, my class is Sage. What's your name? Khadgar said to Adrian.

User Image
Marinette

sure, about me, I have 1 brother Adrian, he's the same age as me ^^ and my twin biggrin then there's Alya, shes passionate and funny, and Weiss ,is 15 , confident and nice, Ruby also 15, and this * Ruby is shown to be naïve, as although she doesn't like to be the center of attention, Despite her social awkwardness, Ruby is far from shy: she is enthusiastic and often eager to speak her mind. * and here look https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/d/da/Vol2_Ruby_ProfilePic_Prom.png/revision/latest?cb=20150508220002
and Pyrrha is like so - took her studies and relationships equally seriously, making her a bit stubborn and emotionally sensitive. This came from her loyalty toward her friends as well as her good intent. She was willing to keep secrets and help friends in need.shes also 15 and wow it's my brother surfacing =)

thinks that

User Image
Adrian
Marinette & Ayla's Brother

Well hello stranger, I am Marinette's twin brother =) nice to meet you, what you doing sis?
replies

OOC: Nice Cristina Vee like voice when RPing as Mermaid Marinette.
OOC-
ah ha =) I have to go see in the roles section I dont know much about her older sisters !

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 8:29 am
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
What's your sister Weiss like, Marinette? I would be happy to show you and Adrian where I'm from. Would you you like me to grant both of you human legs?
Oh and As for Padarak's Prince, I think he's in love with Weiss.
Khadgar said to Marinette & Adrian

OOC: Let me know what you can find out about Mermaid Marinette's sister Weiss.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 9:01 am
CrystBalfast
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
What's your sister Weiss like, Marinette? I would be happy to show you and Adrian where I'm from. Would you you like me to grant both of you human legs?
Oh and As for Padarak's Prince, I think he's in love with Weiss.
Khadgar said to Marinette & Adrian

User Image
Marinette

sure, here she is since everything was decided for her, she is a bit of a rebel, diffilcult personality. she keeps quiet about her desires,she places great trust in her friends 3nodding and good ^^ shes found a prince biggrin yes pls ,love to have human legs ,be like you 3nodding
thinks yes

User Image
Adrian

oh yes pls fascinating' so want legs and feet ,and to meet a cute girl wink
he says right sis?

OOC: Let me know what you can find out about Mermaid Marinette's sister Weiss.
ooc-

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://pre00.deviantart.net/ffe0/th/pre/f/2017/307/8/3/rwby__weiss_by_minori1997-dbsmc06.png&f=1&nofb=1
too big xd
info ------
Personality
“ After a while, I saw Weiss was defiance. „
~ Blake to Sun, on what word Weiss personifies in the episode "Necessary Sacrifice".
Weiss initially begins as stuck-up, entitled, and believing herself superior to everyone else. Because of her troubled past, she rebels and acts out, but still sees her social status as a means of power and stature. However, as the series progresses, she softens towards her allies and friends, soon becoming compassionate and thoughtful, though retaining her wit and sarcasm. Among allies, she is hopeful and resolved, and looks to hep and aid in any way she can. Despite believing she was proud of her stature and family name before, she came to realize that she was not, and instead turned to taking pride in the protection and befriending of others, becoming one of her allies' more courteous and loving friends, often serving as a voice of reason and confidant.

ok -https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Weiss_Schnee#Personality

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 11:19 am
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Alright then. So, do you hope to see Weiss on human legs with her human prince boyfriend? He really likes her and he's sweet to her. Khadgar said to Marinette & Adrian as he got out his wand and cast his human spell on Marinette and her brother Adrian.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 8:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Alright then. So, do you hope to see Weiss on human legs with her human prince boyfriend? He really likes her and he's sweet to her. Khadgar said to Marinette & Adrian as he got out his wand and cast his human spell on Marinette and her brother Adrian.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Adrian

Hey , yes I sure do hope to see her again, its been a while! and the Prince,, a human, he does sound kind, like to meet him 3nodding watches as the Sage casts his spell! eek
agrees

User Image
Marinette

Hi , I too, am really excited to see Weiss again, sounds like she's found a wonderful patient person , as long as she truly loves her heart and wow you are changing us, my tail? and ooo I have legs? mrgreen
smiles, is amazed at the transformation, exasperated lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 6:03 am
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Khadgar blushed as he saw the transformation was completed. Marinette was sitting in the water with her seashell bra with nothing below where her tail used to be and her brother was sitting in the water unaware that he is naked.
Marinette & Adrian, what's it like having human legs?. Khadgar said to Marinette & Adrian as he saw them sit in the water.

OOC: I have to get off as the rug in the summer home has to be cleaned up, Queenie.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 6:17 am
CrystBalfast
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Khadgar blushed as he saw the transformation was completed. Marinette was sitting in the water with her seashell bra with nothing below where her tail used to be and her brother was sitting in the water unaware that he is naked.
Marinette & Adrian, what's it like having human legs?. Khadgar said to Marinette & Adrian as he saw them sit in the water.

OOC: I have to get off as the rug in the summer home has to be cleaned up, Queenie.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Image Depends on what Marinette is wearing as a human
Marinette

it's wonderful =)
as redface she plays with her legs and toes

OOC_ alright, no worries Crys *hugs8

Adrian
takes some getting used to right lol redface
thinks he'll stay low lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 6:24 am
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Marinette, can you try standing up? Khadgar said to Marinette as he saw her and her brother admire their new legs and feet

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 8:52 am
CrystBalfast
Khadgar

[Padarak, North Beach]
Marinette, can you try standing up? Khadgar said to Marinette as he saw her and her brother admire their new legs and feet

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Marinette

I don't know let me try , stay close, please redface feel like I'm missing something redface Khadgar
replies  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games