Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Padarak (Great Crystal) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:49 am
= Family Trades
Alchemist, Merchant, Blacksmith, Tailor, Miller, Farmer, Rancher, Forager, Carpenter, Weaver, Goldsmith, Leatherworker, Culinarian, Armorer, Botanist, Miner, Jewelsmith, Scribe, Baker, Furnisher, Herbalist, Runesmith, Shipwrighter, Painter, Pathfinder, Bladesmith, Weaponsmith, more TBA

Padarak Castle & Town
Padarak Forest
Padarak Lake (Surface)
Padarak Lake (Underwater)
Padarak Beach

= Inside Castle Padarak
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Pool Changing Room

Objects:
Great Crystal (Padarak)
Pipe Statue Monument (Blue 1: Super Mario Maker 2)

Pipe Image in detail:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:48 pm
Johnathan
Adventurer (Crusader)
"Stand in my way and I'll cut you down."

*Padarak Beach*
Johnathan completed the quest that was listed on St. Ivalice's Behest board and was just about to return to St. Ivalice, on his way back, he took a short cut through the beach, then he noticed a tail belonging to a mermaid in the water. Is someone there?

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:24 pm
User Image
Princess Loralei
Kingdom of Arcadia in Arctic Ocean

Loralei pops her head out of the water but only looks to him. Her brunette hair floating in the water and her green eyes staring into his. She was scared to say anything. She was still lost and a far way from home. She dare not say that. She didnt know what to say. But she did know one thing, she was in love with this man ever since she laid eyes on him when she first got to this kingdom. He was handsome and as she learned more by watching him and getting info from her new dragon friend he was also kind and understanding. She wanted to talk, but she was scared.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:26 pm
Johnathan
Adventurer (Crusader)

*Padarak Beach*
I'm Johnathan. I'm a Crusader from St. Ivalice. Come closer. What's your name?

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image
Princess Loralei

Loralei swims a little closer and smiles "I'm Loralei" she said to him with a smile. "from the kingdom of Arcadia in the Artic Ocean" she then looks away. "I'm lost and cant find my way home" she then looks to him "but I'd love to get to know more of this kingdom" she admits.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:45 pm
Johnathan
Adventurer (Crusader)

*Padarak Beach*
Nice to meet you, Loralei. I can grant you human legs so I can take you to St. Ivalice, so you can see the kingdom. Watch this. Johnathan tapped his crystal pedant, it started to glow purple, then waved his hand over Loralei's golden mermaid tail, casting his human spell on her. Loralei was still wearing her golden clamshell bra as Johnathan was now turning Loralei into a human.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image
Princess Loralei

Loralei looks to his amulet and blinks. "I found one of those before" she explains. "on a body on a sunken ship just off the coast" she then puts a hand to hers around her neck and smiles. "so I can transform if I learn to use it into a mermaid and human?" she asks.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:27 am
Johnathan
Adventurer (Crusader)

*Padarak Beach*
Well, Loralei. I can teach you if you like. Johnathan watched as his human spell took effect on Loralei, her tail began to glow, shimmer and split apart. Then a moment later, her gold tail had turned into human legs & feet. Loralei was now human and still wearing her gold clamshell bra. Johnathan began to blush at Loralei since she was now human.

Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Lighting & Ice. There are 6 elements that make up the Crystals. The Crystal Pendents glow a certain a color which indicate that its power is being used. Crystals can be Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, Purple or Cyan. Mine is blue, but these Crystal Pendants do change colors. What color is your crystal that you found? Johnathan smiled. Human or mermaid, you're beautiful either way. Can you try standing up on your new human legs and feet?

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image
Princess Loralei

She blushes and tries to stand. A bit wobbly at first. She had never used human legs before. "pur...purple" she finally admitted. She then tries to walk a little bit but trips.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:58 pm
Johnathan
Adventurer (Crusader)

*Padarak Beach*
Loralei. I got you. Johnathan caught Loralei, then blushed bright red turned away from her face, then took off his cloak then gave it to Loralei. Here. Wrap this around your waist so its not exposed. Loralei was still in her golden clamshell bra but her lower half was exposed. Loralei. Is there something on your mind you would like to tell me? Then Johnathan felt Loralei's kiss on his cheek. Loralei, is there any reason why you kissed me?

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:26 pm
User Image
Princess Loralei

User Image
Jewelz the Rainbow Dragonling

Loralei blushes as she puts the cloak around her waist and bites her lower lip. She was a bit nervous to tell him about her crush. She didnt know how to tell him and so she looks up to his face. Into his eyes. She then put her words into a song. She began to sing. [[this song What Dreams are Made Of by Hilary Duff]] This was the only way she truely knew how to express herself. She was scared of saying it out right.

Jewelz listens to her friend singing. Knowing all to well what she was trying to convey to this human. Once the song was done Jewels reveals herself "hi!" she said enthusiasticly. "I'm Jewels.....and she is having a hard time conveying her feelings" she admited to Johnathan.

"Jewels shush" Loralei growls after jumping when Jewels just appears from behind Johnathan. Again not being use to her legs she falls.

"well!" said Jewels with a chuckle.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:32 pm
Johnathan
Adventurer (Crusader)

*Padarak Beach*
Loralei. your voice is beautiful. Johnathan picked up Loralei & carried her to St. Ivalice. I'll take you back with me to St. Ivalice, so you can get cleaned up and some clothes to wear. Johnathan smiled toward Loarlei as he carried her to St. Ivalice then saw the dragonling. You can come too. Johnathan then turned toward Loralei. You will be beautiful. Johnathan said this as he gave her a kiss while carrying her.
*exit to St. Ivalice*

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:16 pm
Cassandra
Maid/Advisor (Castle Tipa)
"Education & Magic should co-exist together."

[Padarak Forest]
Cassandra was reading her book while sitting on a Tree Stump. She needed a break from purchasing supplies for Tipa's Crystal Caravan to keep them stocked for their journeys & cleaning Castle Tipa, then Cassandra noticed two girls approaching, they appeared as sisters. Oh, hello there. Lovely afternoon today, isn't it. Tipa is expecting a emissary carrying an invite from St. Ivalice tomorrow.

Kaitlin Warwick

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:12 pm
Mai Renfort

User Image

"That sounds lovely. What brings you here? My name is Mai Renfort and this is my sister Rani. Motioning to the girl who had a mischievous grin. "Mai Renfort said.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Kaitlin Warwick

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Cassandra
Maid/Advisor (Castle Tipa)
"Education & Magic should co-exist together."

[Padarak Forest]
Nice to meet you, I'm Cassandra, advisor to Prince Leonard of Tipa & Maid of Castle Tipa. I thought I may read my book in the fresh air. Your kingdom should be getting an invite from St. Ivalice too.

Kaitlin Warwick

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out