Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:03 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Tipa, Town Square: Pipe Monument]
Laster, as Derek walked with Aqua, they heard a warp sound from the Monument as she saw someone exit a pipe, a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing a crown and a teal princess gown with a wand. It was one of Peach's sisters.
Hello, traveler. I'm Derek and this is my Ocean Princess, Aqua, what's your name? Derek said to Rosalina

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rosalina
Mushroom Kingdom Princess (Peach, Daisy & Pauline's Sister)

Hello there, I am Rosalina, I have a sister that has come here, her name is Peach. =) looking for her, and I come from a distant place, *The Mushroom Kingdom* enchanted Derek and Aqua, wow you are quite beautiful! biggrin
Introduces herself, magically ^^

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:06 pm
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

Nice to meet you, Rosalina. Aqua is my girlfriend and we're on a date together. She's at the castle with one of Kairi's brother, Riku. Care to come with us to the castle by taking a scenic route on the beach? Derek said to Rosalina

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:39 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

Nice to meet you, Rosalina. Aqua is my girlfriend and we're on a date together. She's at the castle with one of Kairi's brother, Riku. Care to come with us to the castle by taking a scenic route on the beach? Derek said to Rosalina

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Rosalina

Sure, please , that would be lovely, afer all I have not seen much of these surroundings, ty both *smiles*
thinks yes, I'll come along

Quote:

Aqua
Ventus's Sister
User Image
Be a pleasure, Miss Rosalina, it's quite beautiful here =) and might I add, I love your gown , pretty ^^ Riku is my cousin, he is a very sweet person, your sister if fine with him ! I'll just keep beside ny beloved here, my Derek love 3nodding heart
thinks to smileand respong to Rosalina

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:52 pm
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra
Aqua & Ventus's Older Brother
"Surprising, that you would see the world above."

[Tipa, Beach]
Aqua, care to tell Rosalina about yourself, my Ocean Princess? Derek said to Aqua as they were walking, then saw a young merman surface.

Terra was old enough to see the open waters and swam to the shore. He had a grey dolphin tail, brown hair and blue eyes.
Good Morning... Aqua, is that you? You look wonderful, sis. Terra said to Aqua as he swam closer to the shore

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:11 pm
User Image
Aqua
Ventus's Sister

Oh my goodness, Rosalina, there's my brother, Terra, he's a merman, see I was a mermaid too, Derek changed me ,gave me human legs,feet, taught me how to walk and much more,

*Hi Terra, so nice to see you, how's the ocean? mom?* =) and ty my brother heart

thinks she's super happy to see Terra

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:24 pm
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Terra. Derek said to Aqua's brother

Same here. Everything is going pretty good, Aqua. So, this Derek, is your boyfriend? Who's your friend? Terra said to Aqua as he blushed toward Rosalina

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:36 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Terra. Derek said to Aqua's brother

Same here. Everything is going pretty good, Aqua. So, this Derek, is your boyfriend? Who's your friend? Terra said to Aqua as he blushed toward Rosalina

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Aqua
Ventus's Sister

Yes Derek's my beloved =) you got that ^^ and yes this is Rosalina we just met her 3nodding , Peach's Sister, Peach is at the castle with Riku, yes Riku is a human now =) along with Kairi, Nanime, and Xion ,Terra !
thinks to explain

Quote:

Quote:

Rosalina

Hello there, I'm Rosalina 3nodding a Princess from a diff realm I've never met a real merman before, enchanted Terra 4laugh
thinks of giving her introduction *smiles*

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:45 pm
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]
... Derek said to Aqua's brother

You look like a Star Angel, Rosalina. Terra said to Rosalina as he sees her star wand she's holding. I would be honored to see the human world Castle that Aqua's boyfriend is from. Terra said to Rosalina. It sounded like an invitation to a first date.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:02 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]
... Derek said to Aqua's brother

You look like a Star Angel, Rosalina. Terra said to Rosalina as he sees her star wand she's holding. I would be honored to see the human world Castle that Aqua's boyfriend is from. Terra said to Rosalina. It sounded like an invitation to a first date.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Rosalina

Oh, yes my star wand and thank you redface , be happy to grant you human legs and feet Terra, now this may feel tingly, and like your legs may feel asleep, an odd feeling at first, here goes! *Points her star wand to his tail, the transformation begins !
thinks she's smiling and blushing too as she points her wand to his tail, and abracadabra !

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:08 pm
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]

Terra watches as his tail splits apart and human legs and feet begin to appear once the transformation was completed. Terra was now a young man sitting in the water newly human and naked. Aqua, this is amazing. Terra said to Aqua as he sees his new human legs and feet. Rosalina, they're wonderful. Terra said to Rosalina as he tries to stand up but wobbles on his new legs and falls back into the water with a splash. Rosalina, are human legs this unstable?

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:20 pm
Rosalina
Rosalina, this is amazing. Terra said to Rosalina as he tries to stand up but wobbles on his new legs and falls back into the water with a splash.
*Hold on* be happy to help you stand, need a shoulder, to lean on while standing, I'l do my best to hold you still Terra =) maybe Derek could help is right Aqua , he looks fantastic right =)
runs over to help him

Quote:

User Image
Aqua
Ventus's Sister
*Tipa Beach*-
Terra was now a young man sitting in the water newly human and naked. Aqua, this is amazing. Terra said to Aqua as he sees his new human legs and feet!
I know Terra *smiles* wait, the legs may not be strong enough yet,. nice legs bro, lol you fell back in, aw lol ok here to help Rosalina sure Derek can help to find Terra something to wear maybe ^^
think

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:27 pm
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]
Aqua... You can use my coat for a bit to help your brother. Derek takes his coat off and gives it to Aqua so she can cover Terra.

Terra is caught by Rosalina. Thank you. Terra said to Aqua as he sees his new human legs and feet. Rosalina, it feels strange. Am I making you blush Rosalina? A naked Terra said to Rosalina as he is helped by his sister and Rosalina. Rosalina, care to tell me about yourself? You're very beautiful. Terra said as Rosalina helped him to keep his balance.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:55 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]
Aqua... You can use my coat for a bit to help your brother. Derek takes his coat off and gives it to Aqua so she can cover Terra.

Terra is caught by Rosalina. Thank you. Terra said to Aqua as he sees his new human legs and feet. Rosalina, it feels strange. Am I making you blush Rosalina? A naked Terra said to Rosalina as he is helped by his sister and Rosalina. Rosalina, care to tell me about yourself? You're very beautiful. Terra said as Rosalina helped him to keep his balance.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Rosalina
Rosalina, it feels strange. Am I making you blush Rosalina? A naked Terra said to Rosalina as he is helped by his sister and Rosalina. Rosalina, care to tell me about yourself? You're very beautiful. Terra said as Rosalina helped him to keep his balance.

Yes I knew it would feel strange! 3nodding maybe a little Terra,.as she tries to look away some redface In my kingdom, I take care of little creatures, sort of their protector, work in an observatory, it does get lonely *smiles shyly* ty you are quite cute Terra heart
blushes and helps Terra to stand and teaches him to walk

Quote:

User Image
Aqua
Ventus's Sister
Aqua... You can use my coat for a bit to help your brother. Derek takes his coat off and gives it to Aqua so she can cover Terra
Sweet, here Terra, wrap this coat around your waist, may help to cover yourself ,thanks my love 3nodding
thinks lol Terra

CrystBalfast

Quote:

ooc- lol got me again there ! you're good !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:01 pm
User Image
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

User Image
Terra

[Tipa, Beach]

Terra wraps the coat around his waist. So, Rosalina, since you live in a castle with your sisters. What are they like? Terra said to Rosalina. What creatures do you take care of when in Peach's Kingdom near her castle? A naked Terra said to Rosalina as he tries walking with the princess's help. Rosalina, so what's it like living with your sisters? Terra said as Rosalina

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:13 pm
Rosalina

Terra wraps the coat around his waist. So, Rosalina, since you live in a castle with your sisters. What are they like? Terra said to Rosalina. What creatures do you take care of when in Peach's Kingdom near her castle? A naked Terra said to Rosalina as he tries walking with the princess's help. Rosalina, so what's it like living with your sisters? Terra said as Rosalina

My sisters, have Pauline, she is a little older, dark hair, clever, then there's Peach, really sweet ,giggles a lot, and Daisy, more tom boish, but sweet as well and I take care of the lumas, I found on a comet, and they have become my family as well but we dont see them often!, I am their protector, its alright living with my sisters, we find our own things to do Terra =)
thinks thats it =)

CrystBalfast

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games