Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:14 pm
Talamea
Roxanne then took Roxas around the ballroom, teaching him how to dance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother
"Continue your dreams across the seas."

[Castle Tipa, ballroom]
Roxas followed Roxanne's lead so he can learn how to dance as a human. Roxanne, you're really a sweetheart and you're also a thoughtful teacher. Roxas said to Roxanne.

Roxanne, the music in Castle Tipa's ballroom is lovely. Roxas said to Roxanne in a sweet tone.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:15 pm
"I do try my best, I'm glad you like how I dance" Roxanne continued to teach Roxas how to dance, leading him all around the room. "I think this will be enough teaching for now, you have done well for your first lesson." Roxanne said blushing.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:27 pm
Talamea
"I do try my best, I'm glad you like how I dance" Roxanne continued to teach Roxas how to dance, leading him all around the room. "I think this will be enough teaching for now, you have done well for your first lesson." Roxanne said blushing.

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, ballroom]
Roxas smiled. Thank you for the lovely dance, Roxanne. I hope to dance with you again later. Roxas said to Roxanne.

That was a lovely first date today. I really loved seeing the castle town. My Heart's Emerald. Care to show me around the castle? Roxas said to Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:34 pm
"Of course I will, care to take me by the hand Roxas?" she said blushing.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Talamea
"Of course I will, care to take me by the hand Roxas?" she said blushing.

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, ballroom to Indoor Pool]
Roxas smiled. Of course. Roxas as he accepted her hand. Lead the way, my sweetheart. Roxas said to Roxanne as he followed her. First to see the indoor pool.

What's this room for? How come you're blushing? That First Dance as a human was wonderful. Roxas asked about the indoor pool.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:47 pm
"Well Roxas, here is the pool, this later on is where I will be teaching you to swim like a human. To answer your other question, I am blushing because I love you and I was thinking back to when I first gave you human legs."  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:55 pm
Talamea
"Well Roxas, here is the pool, this later on is where I will be teaching you to swim like a human. To answer your other question, I am blushing because I love you and I was thinking back to when I first gave you human legs."

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Indoor Pool]
Roxas smiled. That's very sweet of you. My legs did feel strange at first. Did it feel like I was hugging you while you were helping me stand and walk? Roxas chuckled as he remembered trying out his new human legs as he couldn't balance and walk at first as he playfully teased his sweetheart.

I'm looking forward to learning how to swim. How is swimming on human legs different than having a tail? Roxas asked Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:02 pm
"Yes, it will be much different but I think you might get this easier than walking and dancing although you got them down pretty quickly." She said with a smile.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:06 pm
Talamea
"Yes, it will be much different but I think you might get this easier than walking and dancing although you got them down pretty quickly." She said with a smile.

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Indoor Pool]
So, what was it like being hugged by a merman turned human? Roxas playfully teased his sweetheart. Did I look handsome and charming on human legs to you & what's those rooms for in this Indoor Pool? Roxas asked about the changing rooms.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:21 pm
"It was... interesting and you looked beautiful" Saying that made Roxanne blush. "Those rooms over there are our changing rooms, one side for male and the other for female."  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:28 pm
Talamea
"It was... interesting and you looked beautiful" Saying that made Roxanne blush. "Those rooms over there are our changing rooms, one side for male and the other for female."

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Indoor Pool to Roxanne's room]
That's very sweet of you & when I saw you with your hair down, you looked beautiful. I see. Roxas blushed. So, what's the next room you would like to show me? Roxas followed his sweetheart. So about that room we had breakfast. What was that room? Roxas asked about the Dining Room next.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:47 pm
"Thank you Roxas. The room we ate in is the dining room, it is where we eat all of our meals and nowhere else. I am just curious of which meals you will like." Explained Roxanne  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:55 pm
Talamea
"Thank you Roxas. The room we ate in is the dining room, it is where we eat all of our meals and nowhere else. I am just curious of which meals you will like." Explained Roxanne

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Roxanne's room]
Your bedroom is lovely, Roxanne. Your singing is like the chiming of a bell. Roxas said to Roxanne. What's that for? Roxas asked Roxanne about the easel with paints and a paintbrush.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:00 pm
"Oh this? well me and my mum like to paint pictures and we need this to help." Roxanne picks up the brush. "we need this to make the pictures with." she stated.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:15 pm
Talamea
"Oh this? well me and my mum like to paint pictures and we need this to help." Roxanne picks up the brush. "we need this to make the pictures with." she stated.

Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Roxanne's room to Kitchen]
That's wonderful, Roxanne. So, do you paint in your spare time? Roxas said to Roxanne. I would love to see some of your nice paintings one day. Roxas said to Roxanne as he was shown the next room. This looks wonderful. Roxas said as he looked around the kitchen & saw some of the chefs working.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games