Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Familiar Breeding Dens
Odet's Twisted August Familiar Breedings - Winners Pg 4 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:01 pm
... Odet's Twisted August Edited Familiar Breedings ...
Colorists - Odet Amo

Starts: Thursday August 29, 2019 @ 12:01 AM EST
Ends: Friday August 30, 2019 @ 11:59 PM EST

... Slots ...
Moderate Edit Cap Half Roll: 2

... Samples ...
Newer ... X . X . X . X . X . X . X . X . X . X . X ... Older

... About These Slots ...

These breedings and mocks count for August.

Life is catching up with me and I will be coloring slowly. It might be a month or it might be six. Please keep that in mind when entering.

... Rules ...
These rules are specific to these slots, please read carefully

• This is a polite reminder that colorists do not have to pass down incredibly complex familiar traits, such as full-body custom fur. Colorists are not required to pass down extreme edits, even for extreme x extreme pairs. Some traits may not be passed down, some traits may be reused. For example, custom legs may not be passed down, and duplicate wings may be used for siblings (or duplicated for the same soq if the soquili is multi-winged).
IMPORTANT • Please only quote me here in your post in this thread: Due to large numbers of PM's, DM's, discord and thread quotes I've received in the past I will only be answering questions and mistakes quoted to me here in this thread. Helps avoid multiple people messaging me the same thing several times and keeps everything out in the open. See next post for informal form.
Post certed images. It helps me see familiars without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumb nailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the familiar's eligibility (eg. a cert request made before these slots open).
Provide full names. This applies to both the familiar and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as I copy the information directly from the form.
Fill out the form completely. If I spot something wrong, I'll point it out so it can be reposted or edited.
Forms cannot be edited once slots close. They will be considered locked, so that colorists can determine pairs as soon as they have rolled.
Pay what you want slots.
Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the information is put on the main list, I will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet points:
---If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form.
-- If it doesn't change the list, then please don't void and repost! This is one of my biggest pet peeves. For this type slot their are not many reasons to need to void and repost because not much changes the list.
You may post up to five pairs per post. You may post less, but not more. A familiar may be involved in multiple pairs, but owners are still capped at two breeding wins per month.
This breeding will add to only one pair's LL counter in your post. Please use the applicable modifier if you want this breeding to count for one of your posted pair's LL counter. You may have multiple pairs have their LL counter added to, so long as only one pair per post has an LL counter. A pair may only have its LL counter added to once; if the LL modifier is used on the same pair multiple times, it will only count once.
Twists are optional. If you would like the chance of twists add the mods, if you don't want twists don't. It's at my discretion or creativity if winning couples get twists.
If you have won one familiar breeding this month, you may only be rolled for one pair at most in this thread.
You must have rights to the breeding (and therefore own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.

... REMINDERS ...
Please make sure and read through the Familiar breeding information Thead before entering. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

Most Familiar Breeding raffles are unedited and edited breedings tend to produce lightly edited breedings
The majority of familiar breedings are unedited and handled solely by familiar colorists, where all the offspring end up unedited regardless of their parents edits. Additionally, since most familiar colorists are not trained to make the same level of edits as most Soquili colorists are, even when they do make edits the extremely edited familiars will tend to produce only minor to moderate edited offspring, even if paired with another extremely edited familiar (since most heavily edited familiars are made by Soquili colorists). Even if the colorist who takes it on can do extreme edits, that doesn't mean familiar breedings necessarily will, nor will have to.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER
It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the FAMILIAR PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE FAMILIAR PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the familiar permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER
Familiars are meant to be simpler and shouldn't need co-owner agreements. Familiars should only have one owner.

HAVING MIXED LITTERS
The previous system allowed only one breed in spirit breedings. In a fox x raven pair, the litter could be either foxes or ravens, but not both. The new system will allow an offspring's base to be determined individually rather than as a litter. A fox x raven pair can now have foxes and ravens in one litter from standard breeding slots.

Non edited breed spacific traits will not pass between breeds. (Ex. unedited song bird x snake with jewelery edits, if the offspring are snakes they will not gain feathers or wings and if the offspring are song birds they won't gain a snake tail or scales! Offspring will gain jewelry or item edits.)

The exception to this rule is templated mutations. (Ex. unedited winged wolf x unedited fox, if the offspring are foxes some will have templated wings!) If for some reason the template doesn't work with the other parents base line art it may be dropped from the breeding all together though. (Ex. unedited winged fox x unedited songbird, if the offspring are songbirds they will not gain the templated mutant wings because they don't work with their base lineart.)

Other
Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:10 pm
... Questions or Mistakes? ...

Got a question or spotted a mistake. Quote me in your entry/ticket post, no need to make a new post just to ask. PM's, DM's and quotes outside this thread will not be answered. Please don't delete conversations, others might have the same question. Half my PM's and DM's are usually the exact same question.
[quote=Odet Amo]08/?? ?:?? ?M EST
Question/Mistake/Comment: [/quote]

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:21 pm
... Headers and Forms ...

Event Form
The header has been included below, please don't forget to fill out your username. Help keep your form tidy and remove any unneeded parts.
[size=24][b][color=purple]I've got couples that NEED some kids![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] [please put your full username here]
[Place cool down form here if your on familiar breeding cool down for August]
[Place your twist/optional forms here if using one for all your couples or delete this and place them near the bottom of each individual form]

[quote="Pair 1"]Place Form here[/quote]
[quote="Pair 2"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 3"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 4"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 5"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]

Breeding Forms
The full breeding form and the shorthand form can be found here!

Cool Down Header
Use this if you have already won a familiar breeding for July or plan on one being purchased with SC in July.
[color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]

Low Luck Counter
Only one pairing per post will count towards low luck for this breeding type. Choose wisely.
[size=18][color=#6C2DC7][b]I'm counting (parent 1) x (parent 2) towards low luck![/b][/color][/size]

... Optional Modifiers ...

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH familiars trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.
[align=center][size=16][b][color=lightseagreen]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this. This gives us the option of giving your familiar a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply gives the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Scarred Familiars
If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If we recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.
[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Old or New
A few breeds have had updates to their lineart, would you rather the old or the new?
[b]Alternate Base (Raccoon, Rabbit or Hawk):[/b] Would you prefer the old or new template? A mix? Or colorist choice?

Mock Twins
Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:28 pm
... Summer and Fall Twists ...

Please only choose one of these mods/forms per couple.
If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE.
(Example: "No butterfly wings" , "No voodoo dolls", "No lizard tails" )

Feel free to link me images of inspiration within your form where ever it feels natural to do so. I could use some visual inspirations!

... Colorist Choice ...
Trust me to create you something wickedly awesome? *Insert evil laugh*
[size=14][b][color=#5aad33]We are okay with any twist you can think of![/color][/b][/size]

Mostly trust me, but got a few things that you'd prefer to avoid then post this. Make sure not to list more then the number asked for.
[size=14][b][color=#34ad70]There's a few things we're afraid of…[/color][/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=10][b]I love[/b]
Your number 1 all time choice of twists!!!:
[b]I want[/b]
List up to 5 things you really want from any of the twists listed:
[b]I don't want[/b]
List up to 3 things you really don't want from any of the twists listed:
[b]I fear more then anything[/b]
List up to 3 phobias:
[/size][/spoiler]

... Tropical Paradise ...
Not in the mood for something scary? Feeling a little more tranquil, then this is the twist for you.
[color=#35ada9][size=14][b]Oh the beauty of nature[/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][b]Favorites[/b]
Tropical animal:
Tropical flower:
Tropical fish:
Tropical bug:

[spoiler][b]Mutations [/b]
Bird or Mammal wings?:
Insect wings?:

[b]Themes [/b]
Tropical animal markings?:
Reef creature markings?:
Bright summer colors?:
Water colors or patterns?:
Mesoamerican patterns?:

[b]Accessories [/b]
Tiki items?:
Mesoamerican inspired?:
Tropical flowers, plants/ or leaves?:
Corals or shells?:
Small water critters?:
Small bug critters?:

[b]Things you don't want to see[/b]
Colors?:
Themes?:
[/spoiler][/size]

Short form
[color=#3594ad][size=14][b]So much to do and see, who has time for forms![/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][b]Favorites[/b]
Tropical animal:
Tropical flower:
Tropical fish:
Tropical bug:

[spoiler]
Colors?:
Themes?:
Phobias?:
[/spoiler][/size]

... Tiki Terror ...
Looking for some summer terror, then this is the twist for you. Twisted and hot this months hybrid is sure to please! Higher then average chance of mutations.
[color=#3458a8][size=14][b]There's something in the jungle…and it's hungry!!![/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][b]What's after you[/b]
Describe it:
[spoiler][url=]Show me[/url]

[b]Mutation Ideas[/b]
Rotting or slipping skin?:
Twisted faces?:
Non species tails or wings?:

[b]Themes[/b]
Zombies?:
Poisonous jungle creatures?:
Bloodthirsty bugs?:
Carnivorous plants?:
Dangerous water?:
Scooby doo style?:

[b]Accessories[/b]
Voodoo items?:
Evil tiki masks?:

Colors?:
Themes?:
Phobias?:
[/spoiler][/size]

Short form
[color=#3458a8][size=14][b]I can't stop running to do this!!![/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][b]What's after you[/b]
Describe it:
[spoiler][url=]Show me[/url]

Colors?:
Themes?:
Phobias?:
[/spoiler][/size]

... Twisted Tunnel ...
Creepy or elegant this Halloween twist is full of lots of surprises and potential.
You never know quite what you might get? Highest chance of random mutations!
[color=#8b34a8][size=14][b]I love them twisted!! Let's see what we got to choose from this year...[/b][/size][/color]

Place these in order of preference: Cute, Creepy, Scary, Bloody, Elegant (please list at least 3)

[spoiler][b]Mutation Ideas[/b]
~ Undead/Bone mutations?:
~ Demonic additions like Horns?:
~ Multiple or non species Tails or wings?:
~ Extra Eyes?
~ Holes or Cracks?:

[b]Themes [/b]
~ Blood or Gore?:
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?:
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?:
~ Halloween or Fall colors?:
~ Pumpkins?:
~ Witches?:
~ Ghosts?:
~ Grave Stones?:
~ Sugar Skulls?:
~ Trick or Treating accessories?:
~ Dolls?:
~ Black Cats?:

[b]Additional Thoughts[/b]
~ Things you do not want to get:
~ Things you would really love:[/spoiler]

Short form
[size=14][b][color=#a83451]We love things twisted, but could you avoid...[/color][/b][/size]
Place these in order of preference: Cute, Creepy, Scary, Bloody, Elegant (please list at least 3)

[spoiler]Colors: (Colors you do not want)
Themes: (Themes you do not want)[/spoiler]

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:37 pm
... Winners List ...
I know you want to see your familiars name here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:43 pm
... Slots List ...
This is just a quick and dirty list (updated around 10:30 PM). I have not added who can only win one slot or the last hour and thirty mins of entries nor checked for mistakes yet. I will not be rolling until tomorrow and will give time to check the list.

xxxPage 1
  1. Fayt_of_Redemption
  2. spelldancer
  3. Lunadriel
  4. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  5. Kivras
  6. AislingJuno
  7. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  8. Pandora Talie

Page 2
  9. Moxxiie (can only win 1)
  10. AstoriaFallen
  11. Artymus
  12. Celestial Requiem
  13. Manda
  14. techabyte
  15. Phail Ninja
  16. Lady Argentum Draconis
  17. [Mistress Morbid]
  18. Rita Zyon
  19. Calixita (can only win 1)
  20. Summer Raaven (can only win 1)
  21. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  22. Kaya Wolf Moon
  23. Leez0rz

Page 3
  24. FrostyPeaches
  25. Lunarflowermaiden
  26. Dea and #Teddy#
  27. Whoan
  28. Rein_Carnation
  29. MiddyGlow
  30. Cheyriddle4
  31. xKOVAKtheWOLFx (can only win 1)
    Jackariah Beckett (Cert request put in after slots opened)
  32. Wasteland Wyvern
  33. o-Elixir-o
  34. magnadearel
  35. Tara de Draiocht
  36. stormflower
  37. Revolutionary Roniel

Page 4
  38. SylverStar
  39. Mewsings of An Angel
  40. Malis Vitterfolk
  41. elfstar89

Couples with LL's for these slots
Sylvatica x Rosario
Solace x Moonshadow
Chimera x Daiki
B'Ork x MedooOOoosah
403 Forbidden x Reef
Dagny x Bert
Harbinger x Harbinger
Quest x Mangekyō
Lucius x Mirage
Lune x Mishka
Yamka x Sorin
Ramen x Sharingan
Ny'Ooon x Grr'Ooot
Agony x Neschume
Shaman x Enqueri
Hyrule x Illumeni
Toya x Bast
DREAMER x ARTHO

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:46 pm
These slots open up just after midnight tonight (aka 12:01 AM tomorrow) and will do so even if I'm not here to say GO!
Please make sure and read all the Dark Green rules as these will be very important to how these slots run.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:22 am
I've got couples that NEED some kids!
Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

Oh the beauty of nature
Favorites
Tropical animal: Clouded Leopard
Tropical flower: Hibiscus
Tropical fish: Lionfish and Sea Slugs
Tropical bug: Any butterfly, really

Mutations
Bird or Mammal wings?: Sure
Insect wings?: Sure

Themes
Tropical animal markings?: Sure
Reef creature markings?: Sure
Bright summer colors?: Sure
Water colors or patterns?: Sure
Mesoamerican patterns?: Sure

Accessories
Tiki items?: Nothing with the tiki head, otherwise sure
Mesoamerican inspired?: Sure
Tropical flowers, plants/ or leaves?: Sure
Corals or shells?: Sure
Small water critters?: Sure
Small bug critters?: Nope

Things you don't want to see
Colors?: Greens and oranges as a base color
Themes?: Creepy gross things, all gore, tentacles, hole-clusters, religious symbols, occult

Pair 1

Halcyon (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Vesmir (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A
---Lifemate?: No

Pair 2

Peprná (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Makobe (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Pair 3

Loaá (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Vazne (Fayt_of_Redemption)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:19 am
Username: spelldancer

Pair 1
Entry Code:
Dulcibella (spelldancer) x Sumati (spelldancer)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: own both

Pair 2
Entry Code:
Sumati (spelldancer) x Allegrezza Muscatel (spelldancer)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: own both

Pair 3
Aucaman (Mr Cherie) x Allegrezza Muscatel (spelldancer)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: [Link

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:58 am
Username: Lunadriel

Pair 1
Entry Code:
Isatari (Lunadriel) x Celestin (Dea and #Teddy#)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: No

Oh the beauty of nature
Favorites
Tropical animal: Blue Hyacinth Macaw (Seriously, I love them. I love all Macaws!)
Tropical flower: Plumeria
Tropical fish: Mandarinfish
Tropical bug: Blue Morpho Butterfly

Mutations
Bird or Mammal wings?: Yes
Insect wings?: Yes

Themes
Tropical animal markings?: Yes
Reef creature markings?: Yes
Bright summer colors?: Yes
Water colors or patterns?: Yes
Mesoamerican patterns?: Yes

Accessories
Tiki items?: No
Mesoamerican inspired?: No
Tropical flowers, plants/ or leaves?: Yes
Small water critters?: No
Small bug critters?: Sure

Colors?: Pink and red together, or all pink with no other colors.
Themes?:

Pair 2
Entry Code:
Cruxshadows (Lunadriel) x Sugar (Masshiro)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)

We are okay with any twist you can think of!

Pair 3
Entry Code:
Morning Star (AstoriaFallen) x From Dusk Til Dawn (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: Yes

Pair 4
Entry Code:
Tiny Feather (Lunadriel) x Borealis (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both

I'm seeing double 👀

Pair 5
Entry Code:
Kirby (Lunadriel) x Demi (LeezOrz)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

I'm seeing double 👀

Oh the beauty of nature
Favorites
Tropical animal: Blue Hyacinth Macaw (Seriously, I love them. I love all Macaws!)
Tropical flower: Plumeria
Tropical fish: Mandarinfish
Tropical bug: Blue Morpho Butterfly

Mutations
Bird or Mammal wings?: Yes

Themes

Accessories
Tiki items?: No
Mesoamerican inspired?: No
Small water critters?: No
Small bug critters?: Sure

Colors?: Pink and red together, or all pink with no other colors.
Themes?:

Lunadriel

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:28 am
Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX

Pair 1
Grayscale (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Sariel (XxXPandamoniumXxX)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert | Marking Uncert
Low Luck?: N/A
Are Either Familiars Rped?: Nope
Throwbacks?: Yes, both are Gen 1
Link to Connected Familiars: N/A
Link to Breeding Agreement: Don't need one. I own both

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: N/A since I own both

Pair 2
Raindrop (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Firebird (XxXPandamoniumXxX)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert
Are Either Familiars Rped?: Nope
Throwbacks?: Yes, they are Gen 2, but I lack most of the family.
Link to Connected Familiars: Firebird | Father
Link to Breeding Agreement: Don't need one. I own both

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:41 am
Username: Kivras

Pair 1
Entry Code:
Sariel (XxXPandamoniumXxX) & Dae'mon (Kivras)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

I love them twisted!! Let's see what we got to choose from this year...

Place these in order of preference: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bloody, Scary

Mutation Ideas
~ Undead/Bone mutations?: Sure
~ Demonic additions like Horns?: Sure
~ Multiple or non species Tails or wings?: Sure
~ Extra Eyes? YES
~ Holes or Cracks?: Cracks yes, holes no

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Yes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yes
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Yes
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: No
~ Pumpkins?: No
~ Witches?: No
~ Ghosts?: Yes
~ Grave Stones?: yes
~ Sugar Skulls?: Yes
~ Trick or Treating accessories?: No
~ Dolls?: No
~ Black Cats?: Yes

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Non-featherd snakes, clowns, mushroom growths on the body, pus/blisters/clustered bumps
~ Things you would really love: Uhhhh...halloweeny ravens? :'D

Triplets if Applicable?: No

I'm seeing double 👀

Pair 2
Entry Code:
Tanis (Kivras) & X (Azael_Rose)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Place these in order of preference: Elegant, Cute, Creepy, Bloody, Scary

Mutation Ideas
~ Extra Eyes? YES
~ Holes or Cracks?: Cracks yes, holes no

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Yes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: no bone accessories
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Yes
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: No
~ Pumpkins?: No
~ Witches?: No
~ Grave Stones?: yes
~ Trick or Treating accessories?: No
~ Dolls?: No

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Non-featherd snakes, clowns, mushroom growths on the body, pus/blisters/clustered bumps
~ Things you would really love: GLITCHY SPOOKY SNEKS

I'm seeing double 👀

Pair 3
Entry Code:
Toya (Kivras) & Bast (SylverStar)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

There's a few things we're afraid of…
I love
Your number 1 all time choice of twists!!!: HALLOWEEN!
I want
List up to 5 things you really want from any of the twists listed: Elegant, spooky, cute, Wings, VooDoo
I don't want
List up to 3 things you really don't want from any of the twists listed: Tiki, Bugs, Plants (Flowers ok)
I fear more then anything
List up to 3 phobias: Clusters of holes/bumps, Mushroom growths on bodies

I'm seeing double 👀

Pair 4
Entry Code:
Celimeldis (Kivras) & Cozumel (Kivras)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: Self Pair

Oh the beauty of nature
Favorites
Tropical animal: Ron Parrots/birds
Tropical flower: Plumeria/Frangipani
Tropical fish: Betta
Tropical bug: Morpho menelaus

Mutations
Bird or Mammal wings?: Bird

Themes

Accessories
Tiki items?: Yes
Mesoamerican inspired?: Yes
Corals or shells?: Yes
Small water critters?: Yes
Small bug critters?: Yes

Colors?: A lot of orange/yellow
Themes?: Anything commercial!

I'm seeing double 👀

Pair 5
Place Form here or delete if unused

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:53 am
Username:AislingJuno
Pair 1

I'm counting (Sylvatica)x (Rosario)towards low luck!
Sylvatica ( LydaLynn)x Rosario(AislingJuno)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert
Low Luck?: no
Are Either Familiars RPed?: no
Throwbacks?: sure
Link to Connected Familiars: n/a

Alternate Base (Raccoon or Rabbit): n/a
Twins?: sure if there is 3+
----Triplets?: No

Pair 2

Entry Code:
Amarth (Aneiron) x Maverick (AislingJuno)

Parent 1:
User Image
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert
Throwbacks?: yes

Twins?: sure if there is 3+

Pair 3

Entry Code:
Brisingamen(Aria Starstone) x Ixchel(AislingJuno)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uncert
Parent 2:
User Image uncert
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to Connected Familiars:
Parents
mom,Dad
Link to Breeding Agreement: here

Alternate Base (Raccoon or Rabbit): no

Preferred Colorist(s): any

Pair 4

Entry Code:
Accio (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Cobalt (AislingJuno)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert

Twins?: cc

Preferred Colorist(s): any

For all couples
I'm seeing double 👀
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:20 am
Username: ~Latonia de la Courtel~

Place these in order of preference: Elegant, Bloody, Creepy

Mutation Ideas
~ Extra Eyes? YES PLEASE
~ Holes or Cracks?: Cracks YES

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Blood!
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yes!
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: No Demonic/Religious Iconography (Alters, Candles, Circles etc are good)
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Yes
~ Pumpkins?: Yes
~ Witches?: Yes
~ Grave Stones?: Yes
~ Trick or Treating accessories?: Sure?
~ Dolls?: NOPE

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Gore/Organs, Needles, Clowns, Dolls
~ Things you would really love: EXTRA EYES, Eyeballs, Blood, Pumpkins, Sugar Skulls,

Pair 1
Solace (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Auchindoun (one over three)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert
Are Either Familiars Rped?: (Link examples if they are)
Link to Connected Familiars: N/A (G1)
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

Pair 2
Datura Larkspur (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Mandragora Spectre Autumnalis (Saint Vis)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert
Are Either Familiars Rped?: No
Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

I'm counting Solace x Moonshadow (aka Ugly Baby) towards low luck!

Pair 3
Solace (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Moonshadow aka Ugly Baby (~Latonia de la Coutel~)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert

Pair 4
Amare (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Cherry Garcia "Uncle" (~Latonia de la Courtel~)

Parent 1:
User Image Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image Uncert Naked Uncert

Pair 5
Entry Line: Reaper aka Murder Baby (~Latonia de la Courtel~ ) x Athanasios (~Latonia de la Courtel~)

Parent 1: Reaper aka Murder Baby
User Image Uncert Naked Uncert
Parent 2: Athanasios
User Image Uncert
Are Either Familiars Rped?: Athanasios
Link to Connected Familiars: G1 But "Sibling"

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A- 1 Owner

Alternate Base (Raccoon or Rabbit): N/A

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:13 am
Username: Pandora Talie

Pair 1

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:(Beautea /Pandora Talie)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Wrigley/Pandora Talie
Link to previous Generations:
Link to Breeding Agreement: Both mine

Pair 2

Parent 1:
Parent 2:

Link to Breeding Agreement: both mine

Pair 3
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:(Sona/Pandora Talie)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert - Itemless
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Zarrin/Pandora Talie

Pair 4
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:(Gracie/Pandora Talie)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert -
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Leonid/Pandora Talie

Pair 5
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:(Autumn/Pandora Talie)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert -
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Ra/AstoriaFallen)
Link to Breeding Agreement: here

Familiar Breeding Dens

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items