Reply Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics
A few songs and what-not.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:18 pm
I haven't posted much in here, guess I'll start.

Sing to Me

So sing me all the songs you keep pent up, you keep locked up, I want to hear them...I want to live them...
So give to me your voice so I can lift it high up, so ******** high up...
And when you sit alone all you hear are sad songs, why all these sad songs? Man you're so young...
So sing me all the songs you keep pent up, fill my ears up, fill my heart up.
I want to share the pain you feel while you're locked up, while you stock up...
On all these things that make my heart explode, why do you do this, why must you do this?
You're sitting all alone, now they all hate you, why do they hate you? Clean your mind of all those things and come to me and sing, just sing to all the songs...
So sing me all the songs that you keep pent up, that you keep up. I want to hear them, I want to heal them.
If my ears stay empty my heart'll burst, so please fill them, so I can stay with you, so I can stay with you...So I can be with you...
So sing me all the songs you want to sing, let your voice carry, straight to the heavens.
So sing me all the songs that you have made, that your heart made, that you're heart made....I want to hear the songs of your soul, so please sing them, please let me hear them, please let me near you.
So sing me all the songs that you keep locked up, the world is ******** up, why are we so ******** up?
So please sing for me, please sing for me, please sing....for...me....

Bleeding Song

Let my heart flood out to you now in this song, a dripping mass of words and love. The stars, they shine so beautifully tonight, enhanced by the glow of the moon. My tears will crystalize for you as I cry for the loss of the purest dove. My body yearns now for your touch as I think to myself, how I hope I happen upon you soon.

I'll drown my troubled soul in this, the only way I'll ever find bliss Is if I drown my bleeding heart in our love that was so dead from the start. Let me free my tortured visage from the pain I send to you so bright as day. Will my suffering, that I cause you, will it ever fade away?

Now you look to me with cold dead eyes so distant,was there ever the faint spark of life in your orbs? I feel your anger rising as it seethes from you, all your torture, I absorb. Is it love that I feel in the stone emptyness that is my chest? I always thought that I would know the best, what was for you and not, to protect and to serve you. I put all my scars and monuments up in full view.

I'll drown my troubled soul in this, the only way I'll ever find bliss Is if I drown my bleeding heart in our love that was so dead from the start. Let me free my tortured visage from the pain I send to you so bright as day. Will my suffering, that I cause you, will it ever fade away?

Now I watch your back as you take your steps farther away from me, leaving me cold and alone once more, again my head turns upwards, calling to the moon as she shines so brightly. Now I contemplate only one thing, how can I even the score that is now left between us, this rift that has grown from bitterness and fraudulence? With my blade I raise to you, blood for blood, tooth for tooth, feel the sting of death's cold hand, and soon I will join you, in the afterland.

And to finish it off, here's a random list of words I spewed out while hella pissed.

Plauge bringer, rot maker, life hater.

Burn, kill, fire and hell.

Tears awash, bombs astride,malcontent.

b*****d,whore, trollop and tramp.

Rivers rivers, flood flood, die, death.

Permanant, underground, cemented plaster, life long alabaster.

Obsidian, snow, forest, shadow.

Save, safe, heroin hero.

Mind and body, life and soul, love spun out of control.

Stretched, thin, thinning, thing, long fingered duet of duels.

Mask, match, visor, tea.

Advice, taken, given, hard, silvery strands of nothingness.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:20 pm
Eh, found two more I'd like to post.

The Sleeper
There is a man who sleeps, he is there sleeping in the center of the city. He sleeps as the world is torn down, for in his mind he sees wonders. His body is surrounded by death and decay, yet his mind wanders through vast mountains. Glistening oceans fill craters made by bombs. Where soldiers stand, he dreams of brothers. This man sleeps unknowingly, believing his dream to be reality. And when the sleeper awoke he looked around to see the desolation, and he wept for the loss of the beauty.

Suicide Construct

Highspeed manacles, e-mail death.
Wireless plague and ethernet bloodshed.
Dial-up murderers and shifty grifters.
Fear of disconnection, surround sound starvation.
Nuts and bolts, hammers and nails, through the air my heart shall sail. Titanium casing, Kevlar vest, building our world wide death.Suicide construct, suicide construct, be my master, digital slave.
56k umbilicals, sound card clericals.
High definition pain, sattalite gangs.
Internet robbieries, chat room rape.
Mp3 tortures with Jpeg whips.
Nuts and bolts, hammers and nails, through the air my heart shall sail. Titanium casing, Kevlar vest, building our world wide death.Suicide construct, suicide construct, be my master, digital slave.  

Felin Greenleaf

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:40 pm
O.o; Is my stuff really that bad?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:11 pm
i like them expecially the bleeding one  

bloody_pixie

Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers