Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Kyai's Totally-Not-Late Plot Raffle (Winners!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:48 am
Raffle me, yo!
Username: ~Kiana_Nala~
Preference List: 3, 1, 2
Birbs?: Yup!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 am
I'm here for the plots!
Username: Lady Argentum Draconis
Pony You're Plotting For: Sun Conure Mare
Personality: Bright
History: Coming from islands far to the south, this little mare lived happily among them flitting too and fro among them as her whims suited her. She had many friends among the other soq and animals that resided on the islands and even had the acquaintance of a few mer that lived in the reefs off the coast. Everything seemed well, perfect, the sun was warm, the beaches were pristine, food was plentiful what could be better?
That all changed though the night of the storm. Without much warning a hurricane blew through the mare's islands one night and and she had not been as bunkered down as she should have been had there been any sign in the skies of such a storm. The little mare was blown out into the ocean along with many others. She tried to help those she could in the fierce winds but it was no use a piece of debris struck her wing crippling her and into the ocean she fell.
It was not the end for the mare though as she washed up a few days later onto the shores of the Kawani lands. Injured, lost and clinging to life, she must now find a way to survive in this strange new world she finds herself in.
Plot Ideas:
--Safety and Healing: Our brave mare is found by natives of this new land and she is nursed back to health. She is forever grateful to these kind souls.
--Cold!: Wandering too far north she finds herself in the foothills and mountains where there is snow and ice. She's never experienced these things before and must find a way to get herself out of trouble.
--Homesick: She misses her islands but how can she possibly find her way back to them? Perhaps someone can help her find her way back home or help her accept her new life here in the Kawani lands.
--Love?: Who knows, romance always lurks when you least expect it.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:43 am
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Lady Argentum Draconis
Preference List: 1 3
Birbs?: Is this birb?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:04 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Kivras
Preference List: 3, 1
Birbs?: BUDGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:34 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: mistalina13
Preference List: 3, 1, pass
Birbs?: HOOT HOOT.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:44 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Uta
Birbs?: Especially Rio and Tiki birbs.  

Uta

Shy Mage

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:14 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Chi Honda
Preference List: 3,1,2
Birbs?: tweet tweet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:21 am
I'm here for the plots!
Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Pony You're Plotting For: Scavenger Stallion
Personality: Euridite is quiet, plotting and observing. He's never far from where he desires to be and prefers to meld into the background. However, with his unique looks, this is, difficult to say the least.
History: Euridite Haze was born of a wishing star hopeful, who rejected him when he was revealed, his face encased in a skull, the parents who had desperately wanted a child rejected him without another thought. Left to fend on his own, he became a hermit, hiding in the woods and keeping to himself. As he grew older, he found that he had the ability to converse with the dead, and the plant life that grew out of the decayed bodies. Whether this is actually a power given to him by the wishing star or his own delusions, is yet to be seen.
Plot Ideas:

Shall we dance? : A careless stallion/mare ventures far into his domain, disrespecting his home and his nature. This makes him vengeful.

Serve your heart to me on a plater: His scheme for vengeance becomes extreme as he plots the soon to be death of the stallion/mare. Intent on torturing them viciously.

Words of willows: Though he is on a quest for revenge, he becomes distracted by a whisper from his plant friends of a new plague upon their forms.

Darkness inherited: As the years pass, his mind grows darker and darker, devising ways to trap and trick anyone who walks into his forest. His mind warped, he plans to steal a basket from someone, and raise his own spawn.

Raffle me, yo!
Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Birbs?: Birbs. Ravens, Crows, Owls and Egrets.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:23 am
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Candle Wick Ghost
Preference List: 1, 3, 2.
Birbs?: of paradise.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:18 am
I'm here for the plots!
Username: Jackariah Beckett
Pony You're Plotting For: Wolf
Personality: I will refer to her as Wolf in this post, though that will not be her name. Wolf is a lone wolf, though not necessarily by choice. She can be a bit neurotic. Always looking over her shoulder, even if she couldn't always tell you why. She can also be a bit yell-y. Really these are all tendencies she learned growing up with a single father, always on the move. When she is calm and feels safe she does enjoy the occasional giggle. One of her favorite times is getting to sit around a fire and tell stories. Be that ghost, historical, or even a sweet little tune. But be careful approaching it unless you get permission.
History: She grew up in a herd, but her mother died a mysterious death when she was young and her father was kicked out. That herd was the only family she knew, but she left it to follow her father.

He was tough on her and would tell her to show him her survival skills till her paws bled. But he wasn't all bad. At night, under the stars he would lick her wounds clean and wrap them till the next day.

She had been traveling with him since that time until a few months ago when he disappeared. She has been looking for him ever since.
Plot Ideas:

~ She runs into someone from her old herd and he tells her that her daddy was the one who killed her mother. Can she trust this herd member? Why is he so far from the pack if he can be trusted?

~ Her old herd is in trouble. They have sent word that there is a skinwalker toying with them and they need her daddy to help save them. Sure, he was one of the smartest and feirsest of them, but there's only one problem; where has he gone? Will Wolf be able to find a replacement to help fend it off? Or will she try and go now, alone?  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:20 am
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Jackariah Beckett
Preference List: wolf, sun conure, skull boi
Birbs?: it turns out I don't like living with birbs as much as I thought. But I love them in the wild  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:14 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: DarkHeartedSorrow
Preference List: 1, 3, 2
Birbs?: borb  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:44 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Rita Zyon
Preference List: 1, 3, 2