Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Kyai's Totally-Not-Late Plot Raffle (Winners!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image
What's that? The event is over? I surely have no idea what you're talking about talk2hand

This is a little event to give away my samples for edit approval! Originally planned for including in the nature event, yes, but as I did not finish in time, everyone wins rofl This means that even if you won a freebie in the event, you can still participate! There are two components to this, so if you don't want to plot and still want to win, make sure you read through all the instructions!

1. Scavenger Stallion
2. Coyote Usdia
3. Sun Conure Mare

Starts: Now!
Ends: Sunday, August 11th at 11:59PM CST

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:54 pm
Rules

1. This will count as your freebie for August. This is not part of the nature event, so if you already won a freebie there, you can still participate here!
  2. You may enter both the plot contest and the raffle, but you can only win once.
  3. You may only submit a plot entry for one pony. Choose wisely!
  4. There will only be one plot winner in this contest. The two remaining ponies will be raffled off.
  5. Your entry must be original in your own words.
  6. You may edit your entry up to closing.
  7. This is a judged contest and a raffle, so staff may enter the raffle, but not the judged contest!
  8. No late entries will be accepted.
  9. If you’ve won a familiar freebie for August already, you may still enter for your Soquili freebie.
  10. If you win something elsewhere, please void your entry.
  11. If you have any questions, or concerns, feel free to PM Kyaishi or DM her in the Soq Discord!

The Plot Contest!
[size=15][b][color=#57aaca]I'm here for the plots![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pony You're Plotting For:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]: (Optional)
[b]History[/b]: (Optional)
[b]Plot Ideas:[/b]

The Raffle!
[size=15][b][color=#a990f0]Raffle me, yo![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Preference List:[/b]
[b]Birbs?[/b]:

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:04 pm
Open for business! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:11 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: AstoriaFallen
Preference List: 3, 1, 2
Birbs?: Yes  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:12 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Calixita
Preference List: 1, 3, 2
Birbs?: Birrrrrrrrrbs!

Thank you for the opportunity!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:22 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: techabyte
Preference List: 1, 2, 3
Birbs?: I love biiiiiiiiirbs.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:24 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: LydaLynn
Birbs?: All the birbs  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:28 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Sweenys_Revenge
Birbs?: smol dinos  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:43 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Kiara Lime
Birbs?: All the birbs  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:54 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Fea Line
Preference List: 1, 3, 2
Birbs?: 65lbs of birbs  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:00 pm
I'm here for the plots!
Username:
xxxxx techabyte
Pony You're Plotting For:
xxxxx Scavenger Stallion
Personality:
xxxxx A warrior through and through, Hunter is known as the guardian of the forests. Rough and tumble, not many people know much about him. He has an air of mystery around him. When people see Hunter around, it is usually nosing at a carcass or near some form of death. Many think he is the cause of this destruction. But it could not be farther from the truth. Hunter tracks and kills those that cause harm to innocents; a silent vigilante. He is seen around death as he is trying to find clues. He is seen covered in bones and blood, because it happens to be how he tracks, doing what he can to use the items to help him locate the predator. The two skulls he wears constantly are reminders of why he does what he does. Many are scared of him, running from him. But for those that stay and talk, they find that Hunter is a quiet, polite stallion who just wants to help. He can appear stand-off-ish. But overall he just wants to help, even if it means scaring people away from harms path.
History:
xxxxx When he was nothing more than a foal, tragedy struck. Hunter doesn't remember anything before the event; not even his mother's smile or his fathers laugh. He was just a small thing, emerged from his basket and sleeping soundly. The first thing he remembers in the sound of the wolves howls. His father's warning, telling him and his mother to run. He smelled the blood next, and heard the screams. It was so dark, and his mother ushered him quickly away from the sound of yelping and snarling wolves, and his father's fighting body before it fell. She told him to run, to flee as quickly as he could as she turned tail to fight off the rest of the wolves. He never knew if she survived. He ran; and all he could hear was the wolves at his flank. Eventually Hunter found a place to hide, and when the sun finally rose he came out from his small hole.
xxxxx The next few years were tough for the small colt. He didn't know what to do. He was lost, couldn't find his parents. Everything was confusing. He ran into another stallion; tall and muscled, with hard eyes. The stallion, named Ragnerok, took him in. He helped to raise Hunter, teaching him how to survive on the earth and through the land, and how to fight. He taught him many things, and even how to protect himself. When he was strong enough, Hunter was sent off on his own. He walked the lands, uncertain of his purpose. The first time he stepped in to help, it was when a foal was being attacked by a raging Kalona with curly horns. He took the Kalona down, saving the foal. Death struck him hard, causing turmoil. And he knew he would never be able to do this without protection. He harvested then, taking the skull of the dead beast and adorned it on his own face, hiding away from the world. He would be no one, a mysterious figure out to protect those that couldn't.
xxxxx The second time he took a life, it was those of the wolves that killed his parents. He hunted each one down, using his hooves and the horns of the skull on his head to kill each and every beast. He was wounded after, but his heart felt so high. His vengeance was done, and he could have peace in his heart. He took the skull of the alpha, wearing it as a warning to others that he had no fear; that he would kill if he needed to. And that was what he would do. He would take down anyone that dared to try and harm those that couldn't protect themselves. He would avenge every innocent life that was taken in his home. And if he died doing so, then so be it. His parents would have been proud; and that was all that mattered.

Plot Ideas:
xxxxx Lost and Forgotten: Little known to Hunter, his mother is alive and searching for him. He follows a track of tragic attacks on mares, and is trying to find the killer, when he stumbles upon her. They don't recognize each other, and he spends time trying to protect her. As they get to known each other, she realizes that Hunter is her son. It takes some convincing, but he realizes it to be truth. Many plots can come after this as he tries to rekindle his relationship with her.
xxxxx Parents Long Forgotten: Hunter saves a foal from certain death ( Skinwalker, predator, poison, something of the sort ). They spend time trying to find their parents, only for it to come to nothing. Unable to live with himself leaving the foal alone, Hunter takes the foal in to help raise it as his own.
xxxxx Beauty and the Beast: Many are scared of Hunter; finding him to be a predator even though he is far from it. They often run. But one lovely creature sees the beauty in what he does. They try hard to get close to him; even though he protests. But eventually his walls come down, and Hunter lets the other in. ( Romance plot )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:06 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: MiddyGlow
Birbs?: Birds are pretty <3 Or birbs I guess XD  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:18 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: Ebonrune
Preference List: 2, 3, 1
Birbs?: Cheep cheep, motherhugger.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:35 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: The_Great_Book_Wyrm
Birbs?: I'm a big fan of pigeons, myself.  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:46 pm
Raffle me, yo!
Username: AislingJuno
Preference List:3,1,2
Birbs?: I love birbs especially owls and hummingbirds.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff