Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
[HERO/SECRETARY] Asigawa Sakura Yuu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:24 pm

User Image

ASIGAWA SAKURA YUU

"Ohmygoodness, what a CUTE face you have~! Can I smoosh your cheeks?!"

HERO

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ Tink
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ 29
xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Cis Female
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ Flexible due to quirk. Normally 5'1 and 95lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Homosexual
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ 1: Stealth Hero 2: LeVane Secretary

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Surprisingly bubbly and outgoing considering her abusive background, but also an introvert at heart when it really comes down to it. It's hard for her to self-disclose, and most especially to men, too. An utter feminist to a T. She loves her precious nephew dearly though, and considers him nothing like her disgusting brother.
xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxxSizeshifting - The ability to either shrink or grow dramatically as well as change her height at will. Small growths and downgrades can be maintained easily and a lot longer than dramatic shifts. Limitations include:

✖ Dizziness if shrinking too fast
✖ Stretch marks if growing too often and/or shrinking/growing back-and-forth too fast
✖ Can only shrink as small as a fruit fly
✖ Can only grow to the size of an average sky-scraper
✖ Reaching her size limitations often give her headaches
✖ Can only maintain her new form for so long. Pushing a whole day will cause a 24 hr cool-down period until she can use it again
✖ Will have to wait an hour to grow/shrink again after returning to normal form if the growth/downgrade was dramatic.

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Cute girls
xxxxxxxxx█ Cute treats/desserts
xxxxxxxxx█ Cute outfits (especially skirts)
xxxxxxxxx█ Her cute shiba, Cocoa
xxxxxxxxx█ And her cute nephew, Säe
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Rude people
xxxxxxxxx█ Most men
xxxxxxxxx█ ***** and perverted people
xxxxxxxxx█ Brussel sprouts and other greens like peas
xxxxxxxxx█ Her birth family (father especially)

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Read at your own risk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Born with nothing.
            Tw: Both physical and verbal abuse, then sexual abuse. Some swears
            When I came of age to present my peculiarity, my parents were still together. My older brother had this cool ability to enlarge items permanently, so my parents would buy small portions of food to save money since he could make our meals bigger. He even made my favorite doll bigger so I could better sleep with her at night, and even buckle her into the seat next to me during road trips. That was another thing—he learned to enlarge the capacity of objects later on, effectively stretching the trunk of the car to fit more. But anyway, naturally I strived for an ability like his, a combination of our father's stretching ability and our mother's growth ability (she could increase the growth speed of living things). I put my mind to trying to discover whatever my gift was, but continued to have no such luck for months.

Eventually, my parents grew tired of my "antics" and told me that perhaps I didn't have a peculiarity. My mother said there was nothing wrong with that, but my father thought otherwise. I would overhear them argue over the matter late at night, how his dream to have all his children bring home riches as successful heroes ruined, that I was a "good-for-nothing."

So my father took to drinking.

Over the years, his anger burned brighter and brighter with each little snide remark my mother would make and my casual passing by his "throne," aka his favorite sports recliner. He'd peer into my room at night, after downing a bottle of Hennessy, and say what he really thought about me. How I was a good-for-nothing child, a stain on his name, a literal c*nt.

He wasn't the only one that started to call me names, either. My brother was just as bad, if even worse at the time. My father would father-and-son "bonding moments" with him every day, where I figured he was sharing his views and opinions with him, poisoning how my brother saw the world. Because of this, my brother would call me names and even go as far as to hit me if I barked back at him, my mother my only savior. She couldn't help me at school, though. He had complete reign there, sending his friends to jeer at me whenever they could. The lies they spread left me with only one friend, but Kylie was all I needed anyway. She was a true blue soul that helped me through a lot.

When my father took to hitting my mother, she decided she'd had enough. The next time he went drinking, she packed quickly and swiftly in the night, out the door with no looking back. I watched her from my window, but thought nothing of it since I was only ten years at the time.

But she never came back.

With no one else to hold them back, my brother and father took to torturing me anyway they could, my only safe-haven school with Kylie. My brother would beat me, chase me around the house until I was cornered or couldn't run anymore. My father watched all of this, and his unforgettable laugh carried throughout the house.

Half a year later, my father began making explicit advances. He'd come into my room at outrageous hours, reeking of alcohol, and walk right up to my bed. He'd say how much he missed me and my bravery (how Raquel, my mother and a mere woman, challenged him in bed), my defiance against his role as the ruler, all while crawling across my covers to hold me down.

I was a carbon copy of my mother born for his pleasure.

It was at eleven years that I finally had my discovery. I was feeling particularly down when I'd gotten home from school, nursing my swollen cheeks after a rather brutal beating from my brother's bff, when the devil himself sang my name down the hall. I wanted nothing else than to become a fly on the wall, a spider to crawl into my tiny vent so they couldn't see me (I hid in the vents before, but it only worked for so long sadly), but never did I expect it to actually work.

Well, not exactly, but close enough. I felt a tug in my belly that I instinctively gave into, and watched the room grow bigger and bigger before my eyes. The freakiness of it had me screaming, to which my brother only laughed down the hall, his laugh getting louder and louder as the room grew. Only when he slammed open my door did I realize that maybe the room hadn't grown—maybe I got smaller! It certainly felt that way when I had to watch his confused expression from my small spot on the now-huge twin bed. I immediately jumped for the end of my covers and scurried under them, waiting out his wrath. My tiny state made all sound louder as well it seemed, because he voice had me covering my ears from the incredible volume even when he wasn't shouting.

I practiced the ability as much as I could with Kylie at school, her the only one I broke the news to. There was no point in telling my family since they would just abuse me further, and then I'd have no way to hide from them (I got really good at hide and seek since my discovery). But of course, my secret couldn't last forever. Granted, my charade went on for years, although the explicit escapades couldn't be avoided thanks to my father's threat to kick me out onto the streets if I didn't return to my room.

It all came crashing down when I snapped at my brother's friends (that he left behind at my average high school), my anger bottled up for far too long. Not only did I hit him back for raining down on my one hour of happiness, but I made yet another discovery at sixteen years: I could also grow. I wanted to be big enough to squash him, and that I became in that moment, nearly bringing the school down when I hit the ceiling of the cafeteria. It became a big to-do when the powerless girl suddenly put Andre the Giant to shame.

Everything was brought to light when I broke down in front of the guidance counselor. Child services came to our house and turned it upside down, my father and brother acting like innocent angels that could never do anything wrong. There was enough evidence to criminalize my father though. I had already been planning on running away with Kylie to this prestigious hero school at the time, so the break down was really all I needed to set the plan in motion.

Becoming a spy⁠—and saving Säe.
            Tw: homophobia

My brother technically became my legal guardian then since he was a young adult working as a side kick, but I preferred to live in the dormitories of my new school and only came back for the summer. I picked up a nightshift job so that I wouldn't have to see him when he was due to be home. Whenever I did run into him, however, he would usually ignore me anyhow. On my nights off he'd go out to avoid me, and sometimes I saw him with a lady with long, orange hair and ombre eyes. She was quite the catch, and I often wondered how the hell my brother got so lucky.

Of course, the truth eventually came out: the woman had his child when he was still in high school, and only just came out to him about when she saw him appear as a hero. At first, I thought it was probably just to squeeze money out of him, to which I didn't entirely blame her for doing so since he deserved it, but later discovered that they were actually going on consecutive dates. Talk about strange love. Either way, I thought it was only right that I got to see the little one as his rightful aunt, and insisted upon at least visiting when he was around so that I couldn't "taint his future him."

Contrary to what my brother believed, Säe grew up to be the complete opposite of my brother. As he aged, I tried to visit him whenever I had the go-ahead from my brother and the free time from my crazy job. After graduating high school, I was offered a position as a spy for the government for my stealth talents. It was high risk and a special security clearance, but I made a lot from it at the start, despite the fact that I had already used my savings from my minor jobs to move into an apartment. Anyway, the poor kid had to live a lot like I did. He was already being verbally abused for his "useless" peculiarity, Moody (skin tone changes based on mood), when he came out to me about another problem of his. Ever since I gave him a second phone to call me in case of an emergency, he'd been in contact with me about every little detail of his life since. I didn't mind it since he was the only other person I cared about at the time, let alone had to talk to, but I was definitely shook when he gave me a long paragraph about how he might be gay.

And that he was going to tell his mom.

While he had always struck me as taking that road considering his interests growing up (especially doing a barbie head's makeup at my apartment, that was something else), I knew my brother was going to do something drastic if he found out, and he'd especially blame me since he found out where my own interests lied. I told Säe to hold out a little and dig deep, but he insisted that his mother knew best for him and would be able to help. And just as I expected, she told my brother like a good little wife, absolutely disgusted with what he just told her. My brother, ever the smart one, decided to kick Säe out of the house until he could get over his phase, and going as far as to tell me to stay out of the picture, that I influenced him too much.

Being the only sensible one, obviously I came to my nephew's rescue. Poor thing was such a sobbing mess I didn't have it in me to tell him, "I told ya so." The only issue was that my job was too demanding, so I had to look for a quieter one for the time being, one that would let me be home when Säe came home from school.

And that is how I wound up becoming a secretary for LeVane Academy, yet another prestigious school known for their hero turn-out. Before I started the job, I continued to try to knock some sense into my stubborn brother alongside Säe, who was unfortunately too passive to really put up a fight (he truly was me in my youth). So I ended up opening a case for official guardianship so that he couldn't come at me for the fun of it, and it's become the biggest headache of my life as of now.

But Säe's happiness is worth it, so I'll continue to fight for him, if only to be able to help him make his beautician dream a reality.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ Tink is slim and slightly toned as she prides herself on her stealth and ability to gather information for the government, not her fighting skills when going giant to knock out the enemy if s**t hits the fan. She also has a small, magenta pisces symbol (♓) tattooed on her right side at the hip. Her natural hair is a silvery grey and eyes are robin's egg blue. The image above references her pro hero debut attire, where she had bleached her hair and worn contacts to be more elusive. She was going for a full-time stealth job, so she didn't want to expose her true appearance at the time (plus, the blonde color reminded her of Tinkerbell, her inspiration for her name). Currently, Tink wears a full-body (this includes a turtleneck as well), black latex suit to better blend in with the dark, and her hair is back to its natural state (see extra images below for further appearance information.)
xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Overall - Daddy Issues & Valley of the Dolls
xxxxxxxxxxxxLove Song - Electric Love & Girls/Girls/Boys

User Image

Main Appearance
Hint: Click image for link to imgur reference page. Will add hero suit and other images as I go (it also includes her layout images, but you can ignore those haha)!

User Image

Säe
Tink's nephew. Will be making a civilian-type profile for him later.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┌────────────────── ───┐

♥♥♥♥♥Starting in the middle of the semester had been a little rough for Tink. She had to sort through years of files to soak up necessary information in order to best help put the staff and students, as well as understand all procedures and whatnot all while dealing with unfamiliar faces coming and going as they pleased to the office. Some would give her hell with unannounced demands to see the headmaster when she knew nothing of current students’ peculiar circumstances, or staff members bombarding her with questions since she was “the new girl” essentially, coupled with other staff members snapping at her for her lack of knowledge about past events and even current ones.
♥♥♥♥♥Tink devoted herself to reading the dingy school newspaper every week since starting to keep up-to-date as well as researched—as much as she could during her minuscule free time—regarding the school history and building itself, so it was no surprise when she was assigned tour duties toward the end of the semester. While she prides herself on her ability to gather information and utmost animosity toward strangers, blabbering about every corridor was still no small feat, surprisingly enough. Her first one was a total disaster in her head cause of all her blubbering, despite the fact that the student ended up signing up for the coming semester in the end, and the four that followed after weren’t all that much better either. But she was determined to make her fifth (and hopefully final for a while) tour absolutely perfect, so she wore the most inviting outfit she owned and put on the biggest smile she could muster.

........[sic]

└─── ──────────────────┘

O.UT O.F C.ANDIES || STATUS Anxious | Injury-free | So cuuuute~! ♥

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25373037#385676172][imgright]https://i.imgur.com/gWg1l0f.gif[/imgright][/url][url=https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1jmeLPVXXXXaZXFXXq6xXFXXXL.jpg][imgright]https://i.imgur.com/zb5cjnW.gif[/imgright][/url][url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25338954#385801236][imgright]https://i.imgur.com/O3s3k6O.gif[/imgright][/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP0RzTU3ow0][imgright]https://i.imgur.com/rcTiIh0.gif[/imgright][/url]

[align=center][color=violet]┌──────────────────[/color] [size=14]•[/size][color=#FF3399][size=16]♥[/size][/color][size=14]•[/size] [color=violet]───┐[/color][/align]
[color=white][size=20]♥♥♥♥♥[/size][/color][size=26][color=pink]S[/color][/size][size=11][color=grey]tarting in the middle of the semester had been a little rough for Tink. She had to sort through years of files to soak up necessary information in order to best help put the staff and students, as well as understand all procedures and whatnot all while dealing with unfamiliar faces coming and going as they pleased to the office. Some would give her hell with unannounced demands to see the headmaster when she knew nothing of current students’ peculiar circumstances, or staff members bombarding her with questions since she was “the new girl” essentially, coupled with other staff members snapping at her for her lack of knowledge about past events and even current ones.[/color][/size]

[align=center][color=violet]└───[/color] [size=14]•[/size][color=#FF3399][size=16]♥[/size][/color][size=14]•[/size] [color=violet]──────────────────┘[/color][/align]
[align=center][size=8][color=pink]O.UT O.F C.ANDIES[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#FF3399]♥[/color][/size] [color=violet][size=11]||[/size][/color] [size=8][color=pink]STATUS[/color][/size] [size=9][color=#FF3399]Anxious[/color] [color=violet]|[/color] [color=#FF3399]Injury-free[/color] [color=violet]|[/color] [color=#FF3399][i]So cuuuute~! ♥[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[color=pink][size=11]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[/color][/size]

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300