Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Backlog RP] Broken? (T’ye, Ionan, Ashlyn, others) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:06 pm
Thaliawen
But had the best he could do been enough? Ash said he may have saved the girl’s life by giving her time before the healer came and took her away, but... He wanted to help more. Somehow. He wasn’t musically inclined, though he enjoyed music as much the next person. But he’d jumped to help that girl.

He’d never cared for anyone outside the family before. Not for their safety, not for their happiness... “I don’t want to see another hatching like that.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:09 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Trust me, we never like seeing hatchings like that. Our team and the candidate team always have to deal with the fallout, plus the healers. However, each hatching is its own unique thing. Sometimes they go without too much trouble and other times they can be messy,"Ashlyn spoke.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:10 pm
Thaliawen
Ionan nodded. He hated it, but it was a reality of being a candidate, he supposed. “Like the one on the island was nice, but we all got yelled at for that one.” He paused and looked up at his sister. “I promise, I didn’t break any rules this time.” He didn’t think he’d broken any the last time either. “Except the one about focusing on the babies. I couldn’t really...”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:10 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Don't worry, Gyafrith was keeping me up to date on everything that was happening on the sands. I know you were not getting into any trouble, so you don't have to convince me of that. I think you all got lectured after the beach because there were still things that shouldn't have happened,"she reminded.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:11 pm
Thaliawen
She already knew he hadn’t done anything wrong? He usually felt the need to defend himself. “Can I stay here a while?” He asked. He wasn’t a small child who needed comforting, he thought. But he was comforted by his sister’s presence.

“All of it scared me,” he admitted, after a long moment. “I didn’t know what to do. I just reacted. I would have rather been anywhere else.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:12 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"As long as T'ye is alright with it, I don't see why you couldn't stay here until you are ready or time for curfew. And sometimes that is all we can do, is react to what is going on around us. I believe your teachers drill things in your head, so it is easy to just snap into what you know,"she explained.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:14 pm
Thaliawen
“It’s alright with me,” T’ye offered. He looked from Ash to Ionan. The kid looked like he needed someone to talk to. He couldn’t blame him. That hatching had been rough. He didn’t want to imagine what it would be like when their children were old enough to stand.

“Oh. That makes sense. So when I saw her hurt, I just snapped to it.” He sent a frown at T’ye, apparently he still didn’t want to talk to the man.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:31 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Ashlyn mouthed a 'thank you' to her weyrmate when he said it was alright with him. Then she turned her attention back to Ionan, nodding her head softly.

"Exactly, you just went into that mode of wanting to do something about what you saw. Some things just activate in us, no matter how lost our mind might be about what is going on around us,"she replied.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:32 pm
Thaliawen
Somethings just activated? Ionan nodded in understanding. It made sense, sort of. He thought healers might have to be that way too. They couldn’t be horrified by what they saw. They just had to act.

“Do you think Rhiyn’s going to be okay?” He asked, quietly. “Something was wrong with him, but he wasn’t bleeding or anything.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:47 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Rhiyn, yeah, I am sure he is going to be alright too. Probably scared him what happened near you guys out there. Knowing Demanthra, she will probably talk with him and make sure he is okay,"she assured.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:49 pm
Thaliawen
He couldn’t blame Rhiyn for being scared. He’d been scared too! But something about his eyes... Ionan was surprised he remembered that expression, with all that had happened. “I hope she can make him feel better,” he said. “He’s finally told her how he feels, hasn’t he?”

Ionan only knew about that, really, because T’rel had talked about it after Monath’s flight. He wasn’t sure he believed in true love or anything, but they’d been goofy towards each other since he’d been tiny. Maybe there was such a thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:50 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Yes, they finally admitted their feelings not too long ago. I believe it was a little before Monath had her first flight. So if anyone can calm him down, I have a feeling she will do it,"she assured.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:57 pm
Thaliawen
“Finally. Good.” Ionan couldn’t really remember a time when the two hadn’t acted silly towards each other. They were goofy. They’d act like it was one big secret but everyone knew the secret. Everyone had. Except them.

“I hope you’re right,” he said. “I’ll hit him if he makes Demanthra cry.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:00 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"I was happy when I found out, I know it had been hard on her not being able to express herself to him. She felt she needed to be more obvious, I don't know if it would have helped. However, I am sure he will be careful,"Ashlyn spoke, at least she hoped so.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:01 pm
Thaliawen
“He’s kind of oblivious, isn’t he?” Ionan asked. “Maybe she could have been more obvious, but that’s not her fault. He’s a dimglow.” He hoped she was right. Rhiyn was his friend, and he’d hate to have to punch him.

He looked up at his sister. “What do you think it’s like, to almost die? Like going between?”

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff